SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

thanks for the email collette, really cheered me up!well i'm 6 hours into my first day, had my porridge and what feels like my entire weight in water and i'm feeling really good so far despite all the biscuits my collegues are passing around right under my nose. Got a banana tetra for lunch and having tomato soup for tea, feeling really positive :) Hope you're all having a good day :)

Thanks Claire + Collette! I'm so happy... I'm even losing size too :)

Sox, think of those biscuits as :sick0019: Disgusting I know, but it works for me... makes me rather not think about it at all :p

x

haha, i'm still in my bed! can't seem to be arsed to get up today but then i have got four days off to chill out finally after a somewhat busy few weeks with work/training. should really do some revision later (how to search people!).. too many laws/acts to get my blonde head around, lol..

saw in someone elses thread that they have a bag of potatoes that they make up to the weight loss they've had and when finding it hard just carry it around for a little while round the house.. i'm seriously considering doing the same! it'll act as a visual representation of how much i've lost.. may call in at tesco's later as need more sparkling water, will keep you all posted on me tate carrying lol..

have also seen a cross trainer in argos i'm considering getting, it's half price atm.. Buy Reebok REV-11101 Fusion Cross Trainer. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

right, i guess i should drag my lazy ass out of bed and into the shower and make the most of my days off. have been awake since quite early, had porridge n coffee in bed just struggling to make the next step and get out of it now lol.. xx

Well done ignoring the biscuits Emma , it makes you feel really strong when you can say no !!! I am glad you are feeling possitive as thats half the battle . Claire , you deserve a lie in ,go for it !! Kirsty , you are loosing size after 3 days ,thats brilliant and a great reason to keep going xx

Hi Everyone,
how are things today???
Claire, stay in bed, I would if I could... and I wouldn't get up till tomorrow!!!
Kirsty, :happy096:, it's great, isn't it? realizing how much weight we can lose in 3 days, and it's great that you're in ketosys, tomorrow you should find it much easier...
Emma, good luck with day 1... it isn't easy, but it's SO worth it... the weight does come off, once we stick to it 100%... let us know how you're doing...
Collette, tell your hubby to show you how to do it... it's the only way to learn, seeing that you need to update it every week ;)
Vicki, I'm cold as well, but I'm cold since I moved to Ireland 10 years ago :D:D:D
Love to all... to a great 100% day to all of us...

Afternoon Girls hope you are all having a lovely day.

My restart is going well thanks collette but it's strange the different side effects you go through when you restart as today feel really queasy, which i'm loving as not feeling at all hungry:D

Can't wait to order my bars though as they are more filling than the tetra's and more discreet at work:p so as my counsellor is coming a week earlier i'm still gonna get my two weeks worth so i have spares for the bad days and can have a sneaky bar at end of 2nd week:eek:

And I agree with Naj i'd stay in bed too Claire Least it keeps ya warm:8855:

Haha, well ladies i finally got my ass out of bed! Hurray! Got up at 1230, had a nice shower and straightened my hair. Been out for a glass of sparkling water in the pub with the new boy whilst he had his car mot'd. The water seems to be going a bit better today, had two 500ml bottles at pub, 1.5 large glasses of water at home and a coffee so must be almost there now. Have had porridge, tetra and just having soup atm so 100% today thankfully.

Emma and Kirsty you are both doing fantastically well on your first few days, i hope you're both feeling ok so far too.

Vicki bless you feeling queesy today.. i hate feeling sicky. Have had the chills back these last few days but feeling fine so that's the main thing.

Meeting up with my best mate tomorrow after not seeing her since my bday in Jan so be good to see if she notices if i'm any smaller. She knows i'm doing CD and saw her fella at the nick the other day and he told her i look different so hopefully starting to become noticeable. Not sure what we're going to be doing, we're both skint and i'm obviously off the food atm.. xx

Aww Bet ya can't wait for tomorrow to see ya friend claire hope you have a lovely day. And good to see things with the new fella are still going, he must notice the weight loss:D

Well my mum went home today:cry: but can't wait for the next time to see her as should have changed alot in 8-12 weeks when she comes back to visit:D so all good things to motivate me.

Hope day 1 hasn't been too bad emma, it does get easier and this is my third restart so can't be too bad as hasn't put me off :ashamed0005:.

Hope Kirtsy, Naj and collette have had a good day and woo hoo i'm finally warm but think that has to do with the 4 pairs of socks i wear to bed to try and avoid the cramps in my calfs :p

Vicki, just imagine how much you could have potentially lost before you see your mum again! You're talking like 2-3 stone fingers crossed! You go girl, you'll look amazing and she'll be really chuffed for you i'm sure.

Oh guess what girls, i've found a friend on here who lives fairly close by, well close to my CDC anyways, about a half hr drive away. Looks like we're meeting up for a water after my CD meeting Weds! Be good to share experiences and although i feel nervous (not sure why, maybe because it feels strange to me to meet someone in real life who you've met on the net?!), am quite looking forward to it too.

Will let you know how it and my wi go Weds. Not expecting much if any of a loss this week as had nan's bday salad for tea sat and although is stuck to stuff from ss+ your meant to do a week of either the food/milk option so it may have affected me. I don't feel like i've lost this week either and i think you can usually tell.

Things going ok with the new fella so far thanks Vicki.. i'm just taking things day by day as the whole relationship thing is quite a novelty to me after 7yrs in the forces. Just keeping an open mind and not dismissing it too soon like i normally do with blokes. He's understanding of me doing CD and very supportive so i can't ask for more in that respect.

Hope you're all having a good evening, i've completed my day 100% today so feeling pretty pleased with myself xx

Hi All, another 100% day, I had the butterscotch mousse today... yuk, I hated it, won't be ordering again!!!! back to see the cdc on Saturday, I'll think carefully of what I'll get!!! no soups, can't stand them anymore and loads of vanilla shakes, I love them in the mousse format...
Claire, glad all is going well with the new bloke, and great that he's being supportive...
Vicky, stick to the diet and the pounds will just start to drop off like mad, great feeling after a WI to see how much weight you lost...
I'm 6 weeks on the diet, lost 24.5lbs so far... I'm so happy about it, if I hadn't done anything, I'd still be the same, miserable with my looks and all... not that I'm happy yet, but getting there!!!!
Yesterday I bought myself a pair of lovely sandals... was dying to buy clothes, but it will only be a waste of money... must pop into TK.Max and find a couple of cheap trousers in the next couple of weeks, as what I own is way too big...
Love to all and good night...

Hi All, another 100% day, I had the butterscotch mousse today... yuk, I hated it, won't be ordering again!!!! back to see the cdc on Saturday, I'll think carefully of what I'll get!!! no soups, can't stand them anymore and loads of vanilla shakes, I love them in the mousse format...
Claire, glad all is going well with the new bloke, and great that he's being supportive...
Vicky, stick to the diet and the pounds will just start to drop off like mad, great feeling after a WI to see how much weight you lost...
I'm 6 weeks on the diet, lost 24.5lbs so far... I'm so happy about it, if I hadn't done anything, I'd still be the same, miserable with my looks and all... not that I'm happy yet, but getting there!!!!
Yesterday I bought myself a pair of lovely sandals... was dying to buy clothes, but it will only be a waste of money... must pop into TK.Max and find a couple of cheap trousers in the next couple of weeks, as what I own is way too big...
Love to all and good night...
I agree the butterscotch is vile!

I have 1 dress in a size 14 which I'm hoping to fit into in 2 months time :D
I cant wait to be able to buy some nice lothes in TKMaxx

I've been naughty!!

I just ate a flake! :cry: I was telling myself I didnt need to - not even hungry!!!

But!! I'm not gonna let it drag me into a binge! I checked the fat/carb/calorie content against 3 shakes and its fairly similar so I not gonna have my shakes today, only my small meal! (you know I almost feel like making myself sick to throw it up! Thats a dangerous thought to have!!!!)

I feel guilty but not gonna feel miserable about it, was only a slip up and now I know it wont make me feel better!

Sorry guys if it affects the total weight loss for the week :sigh: Feel free to slap me with a wet fish!

Kirsty,
it's done and nothing can be done about it, if you stick to the diet for the rest of the week, you will lose weight...
Lovely day in Ireland today, don't want to work!!!:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hey kirsty we all have our wobbles so don't feel bad, but don't think you should skip ya shakes as the flake doesn't have all the nutrients as the shakes do and a flake on top of the day won't effect you hugely as not sure if you skip your shakes you mite come out of ketosis.

Hey kirsty we all have our wobbles so don't feel bad, but don't think you should skip ya shakes as the flake doesn't have all the nutrients as the shakes do and a flake on top of the day won't effect you hugely as not sure if you skip your shakes you mite come out of ketosis.

Thanks Dappy!

I've decided to come off CD for a few weeks anyway as I've had some spotting a whole week before my period is due... unsure as to why but think I should be eating just incase:confused: we are hoping to get pregnant soon and if CD is messing up my cycles then I cant do it cos I've only just managed to get my cycle back in order!

Will be still eating low cal/carb/fat diet with some multivits (I know, not ideal) whilst exercising to make sure I dont gain until my period comes and goes and I can be sure I'm NOT pregnant!

So... I guess that means there's now another space available in the Skinny Beatches! I'll still be here helping you guys and keeping you all posted but I don't want to damage my health to lose weight fast when I can just do it slower...

Gutted but the 7lb loss so far has spurred me on and the lack of food for the last few days has made me appreciate "normal" food and now I know I can do it through portion control & exercise!

If I dont lose anything in the next 2 weeks and my period is fine then I'll be back on CD cos it DOES work!

Thats probably a big load of garble lol!

Have happy CDing! xxx

Aww sorry to hear you're coming off the diet kirsty:( but you know what is best for ya body.
But we're always here if you wanna chat or need advise and as you said you may go back on the diet:p

Thanks for posting the cross trainer at argos claire...just bought it as such a good offer:D and thats the one thing i love at the gym.

Haha, you're more than welcome Vicki, when's it being delivered? I'm seriously tempted myself too as it looks a good deal being half price n a good make. I just feel like i want to start doing things again, i think the weather helps as i'm sure i have SAD! Don't want too much impact and also live in top floor flat so don't think the neighbours would appreciate a treadmill! Just considering my fundage atm.. :)

Sorry to see you're leaving us Kirsty, you were doing so well. I hope it's not the flake that's changed your mind?

WI tmoz for me :-( Eeek. Don't think it'll be much this week as have had a salad for tea sat when on the 4 + milk option this week. Oh and am also meeting a girl off here afterwards as she lives closeby to my CDC! Bit scared and nervous but hoping we get on ok so's have a new friend doing the same thing to chat to.

Hope everyone's ok xx

I haven't got funds either claire lol...but credit card hasn't been used for ages and will pay it off on bill date lol. Comes next thursday so can't wait lol

Oh how exciting, i bet you're looking forward to it arriving aren't you?! Means you can still do some form of exercise without exerting yourself too much.. I'm proper tempted to get one now.. Hmm... Got a sodding gas bill in the back of my mind though.. lol.. Think i'm going out for a salad for tea (please don't kill me Skinny Beatches!). Just can't face a sachet for tea today. I feel bad already for having a salad but not had full quota of milk today and only a porridge and bar so far. My CDC is probably going to kill me tmoz :-( x

Back