SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Not brave, just daft lol!! I'm actually scared stupid of needles!! Hate injections and the very idea of a blood test has me scared to death but it's somehow different with tattoos! My last one hurt like hell too but soo addictive. Has anyone looked at my links to the designs i like?! Just after opinions :)

I've got a banging migraine today, came on last night. Feel really sorry for myself but thankfully managed to stay 100%. Well, 3rd meal on way now so got 1 more and milk and water to have yet but getting there considering i was in bed till gone 4!! Still feel like my head's going to fall off at this time... xx

Aww Claire well done on staying 100%, feeling crappy on this diet always makes it seem worse than it is...i'll go check out the designs in bit....but think i'd stick to the stick on ones if it were me:D

Nothing bad claire...just another wobble with my now ex bloke again:p getting me number changed tomorow so will be sorted after that:cool:

Aww poor you lil sweetie, men can be so horrid at times and really don't think sometimes. Hope it's all sorted once you get your number changed :) xx

Men just don't have brains lol......doesn't reply to my texts then say's ain't ignoring me grrrrr does me nut in lol. But will be sorted tomorrow :p

Hi Girls, sorry I disappeared, but haven't been at home since yesterday morning... lost 3lbs this week and bought a pair of 14 jeans... which fit right... 2 stones and 2 sizes down... feels great...
Easter went well, still 100%, didn't eat or touch anything that didn't have the CD logo on it!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
How is everyone????

Morning Naj Glad to see you had a good weekend and well done on the weight loss that is fab:D

2nd day of ss and counting down the days till monday when me supplies come:p porridge is getting a bit tedious and same with choc shake, but if i get through this week the rest will be a breeze:eek:

Cold has set in proper so got bunged up nose etc...but least i'm not hungry so bright side to everything.

Told work I tipped up on night out and thats how me leg is broken and they believed me which is a relief.

Hope you all have a good day today and sun is shining here in london so woo hoo

Vicki

Naj - :happy096: Well done on your loss this week, that's a good amount to lose, big pat on the back for you :patback:

Vicki - Nice one on work believing your story hun, bet that's a relief!! :whistle: How's it going now you're back with your poorly leg? Hope they're helping you out. Managed to get your number changed yet?

My head's thankfully feeling much better today though can still feel it. Just having my first porridge of the day after a lie in and then it's up for work for me. Last shift at current station and start at my new one tomorrow:talk017:

Got a busy day tomorrow before i even start my shift at the new place. Got my wi with CDC at 1300 but he lives about 40mins away. I also read a thread on here last night about the possible side effect of bruising occuring whilst on CD. For the past few days or so i've noticed quite large colourful bruises popping up in random places and they don't hurt at all, even when pressed. But apparently this can be due to a lack of vitamin K in your diet so i'm going to trek down to Boots and see if they have any i can top myself up with. Now we're coming into the warmer weather i look a bit daft with these weird bruises all over!! Especially with pale skin still from winter.. Now there's a good excuse, should i ever really need one, to go on holiday... xx :character00180:

Hi Claire,

Yeah number is all changed:D and work have been ok about the leg not too helpful tho.
Aww glad you foud something to help with the bruising.

Hope every 1 has a good day i'm struggling today as ill but trying to keep going :p

That's good news then Vicki, at least you don't have the ex bloke hassling you anymore, one less load off your mind. Sounds like you have enough to cope with at the moment with your poorly leg, work and also a cold!! No wonder you're struggling a little! Bless ya, big hug huni.. Just think though if i managed to get through yesterday 100% and i'm usually the first one of us all to crumble then you'll be ok hopefully. Have got lots of faith in you and just think, there's all the vitamins etc you need in the packs so you'll probably get better and mend quicker on CD than if you were eating crap not containing the things you need. Gotta get ready for my last shift now but shall be thinking of ya this afternoon, don't let the demons in your head win!! xx

Evening Girls

Hope you've all had a good day, i decided to do the ss + while i got this cold as fastly going off all the flavours I got so gonna have small meal at end to keep me going till my delivery on monday, gonna annoy me cdc as wanna change my order as hate the porridge now:yuk:...well it's better than a maccie d's and a bar of chocolate that i would normally got while having a cold:D

Finally get rid of one bloke and find out me stalker is back looking for me at work:( (this guy won't take no for answer and i can't make quick get away anymore:8855:)

Hope all the other girls are ok, team has been quiet:(

Evening all :D

Vicki, not good news on your stalker :gen147: Looks like in the absence of your running legs you may well have to confess and tell this chap he's a freak and you're not in anyway interested in him! lol :p Well, maybe not in those words but hey, ya get what i mean!!

Well that's my last shift done, ready for my transfer tomorrow... Woohoo!! :talk017: Locker and tray all cleaned out... Aww a little sad but looking forward to saving the petrol money and going to enjoy an extra hr n half a day at home rather than on the road for sure.

Hope all you other Skinny Beatches to be are ok, not heard from most of you in a while now, getting kinda lonely... :whistle: xx

Hey Claire, quick get away is not an option...haha gonna tell him i'm engaged :rolleyes: hopefully that'll put him off.

Good luck with your transfer i'm sure it's gonna be very exciting...aww and less time driving is always a bonus:D

Yep, it's only 5mins up the road now so will hardly ever need to use my car now, hurray!! :) Oh and Vicki, good plan for the wierd man! Let us know how it goes.. x

Thats Great Claire and extra time in bed woo hoo lol.

Morning everyone feel so much better today so ss from friday:D which can't wait as tricky cooking with a cast on lol.

Apart From Claire and Naj and Gilly can the other girls let us know if still in team as been very quiet here lately. Know easter got in the way but confused about who's a skinny beatch:p and i ain't hard to confuse
:) Hope you all have a 100% day and a lovely day too x

Morning girls!

Vicki how you feeling today? Told the wierd man to do one yet?? :silly:

Eeek, i'm leaving the house in 40mins ish for my wi :scale: Am well scared as not been weighed after two weeks before and also haven't exactly stuck to it over that time.. Anyways, fingers crossed that the scales are kind, mine at home don't appear to be today but they never are for some reason :help2:

I agree with you on the other members Vicki, we need to sort out who's in n who's out so we can get back on track with the weekly team wi's. And also to re-advertise if people have gone, though seems a shame as all lovely people! :cry:

Here's to a good day for all :innocent0001: xx

Ohhh good luck with the wi claire I'm sure you'll do really well:D

I'm feeling awesome today and it's saturday when me stalker is booked in for his appointment:rolleyes: so gonna tell him then haha.

We were doing so well as a team and know lots of people looking for spaces so think we should bring it on and get are arse's back into the wi:p as we are the best team haha.

Hope Ya having a good day Naj and Hope gilly is ok x

Hey ladies..... How's everyone today? Good luck with your WI claire...

I haven't given my weight loss for last week as I wasn't sure if my spot had been taken, but if there's a free space I'm all yours....

Interesting the fact about ketosis, I keep stressing and peeing on the sticks to check I'm in it....

Back