SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey Gilly well way I see it you are defo in the team, as you are original member and still a skinny beatch:D

I know other members have been on and not posted or not been on so think we have 4 defo team members of Naj, Claire, Gilly and me......if i'm wrong I'll forfeit my place:(.

Glad you are back tho how's the ss been going

Vicki

Afternoon Skinny Beatches :girlpower:

Just back from my wi and i've lost 5.8lbs in 2wks :happy036: I'm really chuffed with that considering i've been a bad bad girl having naughty chicken salads out at Frankie and Bennies and the like!! :giggle:

So that takes my total to 2 stone and 1lb lost in 7wks, i'm well pleased with that!! :banana dancer: :D:D:D

Good to hear from you again Gilly, hope you're doing ok huni??

And Vicki, i think you're right with the team members.. I don't think we can hang on forever can we, live for the moment and all that! If people want to still join us for the team ethos then that's fine still but we need some consistancy with the wi members in my opinion! xx

Aww well done claire told ya it be a good wi:p

Can't wait for my first proper wi which is next friday, but should still have a loss this week with ss+.

Lovely day now here in london town sunny and nice and warm

Well i've done ss+ from the start Vicki and don't think it's done me any harm :) Though i am 5"7 n 3/4 so borderline needing 4 anyways. It's still dull n cloudy here in not so sunny Lincs... booo... Off to get me uniform on though, ready for first day of new place :) Gonna try pop to boots on way for vit k see if it helps me wierd bruising! xx

Hello girls, sorry I've been a bit AWOL for the last few days, been off doing a bit of soul searching as I've had a bit of a crummy time with the cambridge, and at home.

Anywho, I'm back now, and I've gone and changed my goal posts again (silly cow), if I'm doing this, I'm doing it properly, so I've decided I want to get down to 133lbs as my ultimate goal... to give me something to really work for!

Hope we are all well! xxx

Evenin ladies :) Just in from work.. first shift gone ok i'm pleased to report. Still beaming from ear to ear (well inside anyways as would look a little daft!) with my 2stone and a lb loss.. Been planning on what i can reward myself with most the night! Hope you're all well xx

Well done Claire, that's brill...... When you feel like it's all goinmg well it encourges you to continue I suppose..... I think your right a treat is deffo in order, trouble is all my treats used to be food and now I'm kinda struggling to find a replacement.....oops

Weather in Dundee wasn't so bad yesterday and so far today the indications are sunny for today... It won't last..haha

Hope everone else is doing well...

Well done Claire, that's brill...... When you feel like it's all goinmg well it encourges you to continue I suppose..... I think your right a treat is deffo in order, trouble is all my treats used to be food and now I'm kinda struggling to find a replacement.....oops

Weather in Dundee wasn't so bad yesterday and so far today the indications are sunny for today... It won't last..haha

Hope everone else is doing well...

Hey Gilly! It's pants weather again here today in Lincs.. grey, soggy and miserable :-( Can't believe the weather influences me so much in how i'm feeling. Couple hrs n then i'm back in work, booo... Cannot be bothered today. xx

Evening girls, how are we all doing?

I've had a super crap day today, and be so close to ringing my CDC returning my packs, and using the money to go out for a meal that I dialed her number twice.

I'm not so sure this was a good idea for me and it's freaking me out, don't get me wrong I am motivated to lose the weight, it's not even the diet that's doing it, but I think the diet coupled with everything else is just making me insane.... wish I could get my enthusiasm back!

Hey hun, how you feeling now......i'm sorry to hear you are struggling but we're all here if you need to chat x x

Hey Sox, You do have your motivation cos as you said you dialed the number twice and hung up...... Good thing there is that you hung up.. Don't know what to say other than the only thing that keeps me motivated is coming on this site and staying away from the fridge..

Hope eveything works out for you..... Good luck..

I have a nervous tummy cos I've got my WI tomorrow... Hopefully it means I'll burn off more weight due to nervous energy....hahaha

Evening you lovely Skinny Beatches :)

Whoopee, that's me back from work but boooo back in at 8 in morning :-( Pants.

Just got me porridge, final sachet of the day for me and yay, i've been 100% today, first day in a while lol.. god i'm rubbish! Really really really really really wanting a chinese at the moment and soooo tempted to just say sod it and have one then get back on the wagon but i know it'll be soo hard to get back onto it so i'm refraining (i hope!)... Wanna ss+ for another 5 weeks to take me to the 12weeks mark when i have to step up for a week and i'll need to step up that week as i have my personal safety training then so need the extra energy... Well that's the plan anyways (remind me of that when i feel like wobbling!)..

Good luck for your wi Gilly, got my fingers crossed for you!! Let us know how it goes xx

Well girls the time has come for me to leave you all, after a lengthy chat with my doctor (I can ring her 24/7... very useful lol) I have decided that I am not ready for the cambridge diet yet... I wish each and every one of you all the luck in the world in getting to your goal... will pop in from time to time to check on you... thank you for looking after me last last couple of weeks

Emma x

Only you can know what is best for you yourself right now sweetie. Sad to see you leave but pleased you'll pop on now and again... Hope to catch you on msn huni, take care, all our thoughts are with you xx

Aww sorry to see you go but as claire says you know whats best, hope you are ok thou.

Good luck gilly with weigh in sure you have done really well.

Morning Claire and Naj hope ya well i'll advertise for new members if thats ok with everyone x x

I had a blip last night and drank some wine, very norty I know so feel free to slap me as know it's dangerous too:p

Looking forward to monday and me tetra's coming and bars lol..who'd have thought i'd wish the weekend away lolx

So Definite Members of team are.........Naj, Claire, Gilly and me. Have advertised 1 space but not sure if any others still wanna be in team:confused:

Hope you all have a great day x x x

Hey my fellow skinny beatches in the making,

I'm on my way to the gym in the hope I can sweat of an extra couple of pounds before my WI tonight..... So nervous...

Sorry to see you go Sox, but if your not in the moment there's no point beating yourself up about it. Good luck ..

Afternoon girlies,

Whoop-de-whoop, that's me in from work :) Just waiting for mum to finish now n we're off ferra coffee (mine a skinny one a course!). Had a busy day today but time has flown. Back up to HQ over the weekend to get more training done, change of scenary at least..

God i want a chinese and glass of wine tonight :-( :-( :-(

The kinda fella (still not made my mind up), said he'd planned to cook for me on my day off, chicken salad. I guess the thought's there at least :) Lol... Told him i'm attempting a cheat free week (well, ish!) so thanks but no thanks.

Good luck with your wi this week Gilly!! Fingers are crossed for you and hope the gym goes ok too. Vicki, you ok today? Ready to see the stalker tomorrow?? lol.. xx

hey claire am good ta...and yep all ready for the stalker lol..had roses sent to my house from my ex last night so confused lol..as do like him still d'oh.:p

Hope you are ok and have a nice skinny coffee :D

Back