SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey Vicki, just back from my skinny coffee... CANNOT get the thought of chinese out of my head and soooooo wanna cry or have one :-( Decided to have a choc tetra whilst watchin last nights eastenders on iplayer and then try have a snooze... Feeling a tad dizzy atm too.. x

Hey Ladies, well I had my WI and after my cheat free week I have lost 7lbs woo hoo...... Which makes a total of 47lbs, the big lose had totally focused my mind, am gonna try for another cheat free week. So here goes...
What's the story with your stalker, Vicky?

Hey Claire, I hope you've resisted the chinese:p not that I can talk as alcohol is my weakness at moment:( and had big wobble today but i was in genuine pain as leg has been caining for some reason today and had to eat something with my pain killers. Know it's all excuses but my cdc will whip me arse into shape on monday, hate it when there on hols:rolleyes:

Hey Gilly :wow::talk017:well done on the 7lbs that is awesome...you go girl:D.

Here is the story of me stalker lol....I work in an opticians as a manager, and April LAST year this man came in and had his eye's tested....helped him choose some glasses and ever since he won't leave me alone. has constantly asked me out even tho have said i'm seeing someone, comes in at weekends to find out where I am, (he was told I rarely work weekends) loosened his glasses to have an excuse to visit the opticians and generally freaks me out lol. thought he got the message as didn't see him for about 3 months but he's been back, luckily 1st time I was on fone in other room to rep lol, but know gotta see him tomorrow so am telling him I'm engaged :8855:...as can't make a quick get away into other room as whole leg is in plaster:D.

So will be on tender hooks tomorrow and i'm dreading work, but got a night in with Vin diesel and paul walker as got new fast and furious film which i love :p

Hope everyone is ok x x

by the way gilly how do you find going to the gym and ss do you have enough energy? was just hoping can do my rehab and physio while staying on ss x x

Hey Vicki and Gilly,

Have managed to resist the chinese, sent myself off to bed! Lol, thought it would be the only way to be sure i wouldn't go! Only just woken up so i obviously needed it. Just having a banana tetra, last meal of the day and 100% again, witwoo!! Chuffed with myself.

Gill, very well done on your amazing loss!! That's a fantastic amount, hope you're really pleased with yourself! Hope some other Skinny Beatches manage to get their losses in this week so we can submit yours!!

Vicki, am laughing and having visions of you trying to 'leg it' away from your stalker with your pot on.. Hope it goes ok tmoz! xx

It is a funny image do have to admit that lol....well we got 3 results even if i only lose half a lb:8855: but found out today my painkillers make me retain water so am drinking for england haha.

aww glad you had another 100% day claire I'm so proud of ya. I will try tomorrow and sunday lol. and if naj isn't about i will have to submit weight losses but hope she is as missing her:(. x

Well done Vicky,
On your engagement....lol, well atleast your can still attract a man and get some to propose to you (although fictional)...it's so funny.

Claire well done on your 100% day, it's really hard eh..especially when your mind is playing tricks on you.

I find going to the gym brill, and my energy levels are quite good but i always have a meal before I workout. I have been going for roughly about 3 weeks and at first iwas doing soley machines now i tend to partake in mostly classes..which i find worrying, is it better to work machine or classes (mainly step and body combat)or is it irrelevant because i'm at least burning calories???

Funny story for you, got all set for the gym today travelledall the way there totally in the zone looking forward to my workout, made my way to the changing rooms, found a cubicle started to strip off to change and only then realized that i had forgotten to bring my tracky bottoms and t shirt........I swear to god I was gutted ...

I am a total fruit cake, so i then got dressed again went home and walked the dogs instead..

Hey Ladies,

It's been very very quiet in here today, hope everyone has had a good day so far...

I made it to the gym today with all my kit, so well done me.

Hey Gilly

Yeah has been well quiet on here lately :( How are you..well done on getting to gym, I'm missing it loads still 5 weeks till me cast is off tho:rolleyes:

Made a discovery today had a disaster and water got on me packs, so mate off mine is doing LL so gave me some to tide me over till monday when i see me cdc. OMG they are foul porridge is nasty and choc shake tastes like dish water. and double the price lol.

Hope you are ok claire. stalker weren't to bad today as told him off as made out me boss told him something he didn't lol. and think he noticed the ring on me left hand:8855: which is now back on me right lol.

hope every1 has had a good day have posted saying we need couple of members so may liven up soon. xx

Hey ladies, been training up at HQ today and then when i got home (over an hour each way) i was in a real fed up mood. Fed up of people eating around me (my brother n his super skinny gf had just walked in with fish n chips AGAIN - they get chips every single time she's here).. all i had to look forward to was a sodding tetra.

Anyway, i drove out to a petshop out of town to look for some things for my bunny. They had nothing in and i still felt fed up and had an overwealming feeling of 'i need to get out'. So i rang up a friend who lives in the town next to HQ, she was in the pub. I spontaneously popped home, got changed n then drove all the way back up there again. Met her in the pub with some of her friends i'd never met before and i managed to have 1l water and a chicken salad. She thought i was nuts as never seen me choose a salad off my own back before! Anyways, had a lovely time and although i'm tired now after a day of training, driving and only 4hrs sleep in the end last night (not sleeping too well atm) i'm pleased i made the effort to go.. xx

Oh, Vicki, in case you end up submitting tomorrow... I'm now 210lbs, was 215.8lbs last time :) Hope that helps n is all that is required? x

Hi Claire.....a big well done and a group hug for resisiting the chips:gen126: Just think it won't be long till ya skinny and can eat what you like (in moderation):D

Glad it's not just me not being able to sleep...for last week only been getting 3-4 hours a night if that:(

Had a night in watching britians got talent and hells kitchen, as couldn't be arsed to go out lol x

Vicki, i just think i'm feeling a bit fed up of the CD routine now, 8weeks has now passed for me and it seems ages without food/normal drinks/alcohol... It's a complete mind battle for me at the moment.. Didn't help that whilst it was great to see me mate again after months, was being strong n having water n the chicken salad but all the time getting comments to the effect of how do u live on a bit of chicken n leaves.. get a bit tired of explaining it all again to people n that i'm not stupid, know what im doing etc etc.. feel bad enough for havin a chicken salad in the first place but then daft for looking daft, grrr.. god knows, my head's a shed atm xx

I totally understand claire, but i think ya doing so well to have stuck to it even with the salads, as I started early feb originally had a great 1st 2 weeks then met the fella for special night out and he talked me into saying a couple of drinks and a small meal wouldn't hurt, i knew I shouldn't have but did and 2 months later am still struggling to get back on track as you all know. It's the most unsociable diet but I had the same thing when i followed weight watchers...why u choosing this, not drinking that:rolleyes: so think same thing happens on all diets. we're all here for ya in the bad moments and just keep thinking about that doctors face when he see's your weight loss :D x x

Yes, you're right there Vicki (regarding the doc).. Think it's the 20th ish May i go.. so going to carry on till then and then reassess the situation. Just seems the will power i had before for things to not bother me, eg, people eating in front of me, craving bad foods, is getting less and less. Everyone's great support on here and it's so much easier not having to explain how ur feeling or all about the diet to you as you already know what people are going thru. It's difficult when ur already feeling wobbly and really really wanting food when people comment that you cant survive on 600cals a day etc etc, blah blah, u know the kinda crap people come out with.. xx

I know what you mean though claire but just think how strong you are being, remember 1st goal is normally to get through 1st week which many fail and look at you now over 2 stone loss and in week 8, so that is a big acheivement in it's self plus you got aamw to look forward too and your training course too, so lots of mini goals help. pamper ya self, (i'm so not a girley girl so i never pamper meself lol) I have had to hide the fact am doing the diet at work as other receptionist has been making soooooo many comments about how **** the diet is blah blah, and she's been trying to fatten me up too ( she is a big lady herself) and yesterday I was really down as asked for black coffee and she made it white:mad: silly thing i know, but me nan said she's jealous as she know's how quickly the results will show.

And this is really silly but my first goal is to get to summer as when summer is here i can soooo succeed on this diet as never eat much when it's hot but least this year i'll have my fat burning pal ketosis to help the weight shift faster.:p

And you sound like you are well tired claire and tiredness always makes things seem so much worse, by the way added ya on msn:D:D

Last edited:
Hi girls... how are you all doing??? I've hardly been at home this week, birthdays and wedding!!!! and haven't been able to eat a f**ing thing!!!! very hard week I've to say, and next Saturday it's my hubby's b'day... :mad::mad::mad: This has definitely been the worst week so far, I can't wait to reach a BMI of 25 and start the 810 plan!!!!
Claire/Gilly, great losses this week!!!! am I missing someone else? Vicky, did you WI?
I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning, whatever I lose I'm happy, as it's TOM again... with CD, my period seems to be coming every 3 weeks... :cry::cry::cry: so I'm moody and hungry:cry::cry::cry:
I SOOOOO can't wait to reach goal, but in some ways, this is getting harder!!!! I guess that I look better than I did and this is making me a little bit lazy... still 100%, but... every now and then I get the temptation to eat... if it weren't that I'm really stubborn... my hubby says I'm "religious" about... it's that I want to be slim again, I don't want my daughter to grow up being embarassed about her mum... wow, I'm feeling already better writing all this stuff down...
+, next week am getting the kitchen island, move a door and 2 fitted wardrobes... wednesday to friday... and on Friday night I've a surprise party for hubby, so house will be in a mess and I can't change dates as hubby doesn't know about party and wants the stuff in the house done this week... I know that by next weekend, I'll have gray hairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes i guess you're right Vicki, about soo many things! Saw you added me :) Thanks! Will log into msn when i'm back from training tomorrow n see if you're about chick as i'll probably be feeling pants as wanting food again lol after a busy day. Got first aid tmorro but something's telling me it's not going to be plain sailing! Know the copper doing the training n he's a good bloke so will hopefully inject some fun into it. Thankfully got mon n tues too to recover before back to work. Anyways, good luck with the results posting tmoz if i dont spk to you before.. hopefully we'll get some replies soon too which'll liven the place up a tad and hopefully motivate me some more. Spk soon chicky, catch u on msn tmoz x

Back