SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

:talk017::talk017:Hey Naj, Glad to hear from you, I'm weighing in tomorrow so will send you results first thing won't be great as not ss till monday, think we are 2 members down:( but did advertise. aww poor you sounds like you're having a stressful time at moment, surprise parties are always hard to organise, and with all the home stuff going on sounds hetic:p

Good luck with training tomorrow claire, and hope you get a better nights sleep tonight. Chat tomorrow hun x x

Morning girls,

Just done weigh in, so can't weight for this cast to be off as all approx:D but was 251 now 247 so thats 4lbs loss for week.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Hi girls, 3lbs down for me this week...

Vicki, I won't be here this afternoon, can you post the results later on? just in case someone else posts their WI...
British_Claire_84, 5lbs lost, 2.32%
GillyBee, 7lbs lost, 3.02%
Food Lover, 3lbs lost, 1,79%
DappyMare, 4lbs lost, 1,59%
Team 24, 19lbs lost, 2.19%

Hello!

I'm the newby.

Weigh in tomorrow - very nervous. Was hoping for 10lb this first week which I realise now is a little greedy but it's what my friend lost so that figure had stuck in my head.

Never ever stuck to a diet 100% for a week before - always gone a little over on points/kcals/syns (dependant of which of the many diets I was doing - LOL).

One more week until I am allowing myself to go onto sole source +. I've been advised at least 2 weeks of sole source so am counting down until the start of week three - LOL.

Am hoping to have the mental strength to cook Sunday Dinner for the family today - like proving to myself I can do these things. Social life gone to pot in the last week - realise how much we eat out/get takeaways....still, bank balance isn't so much in the red this month. Ha ha.

Speak soon.

Vix
xxxxx

Hey Naj yeah thats fine i'll submit about 3ish if no 1 else posts:D hope you have a lovely day and well done girls we did well this week and i'm officially on ss as off tomorrow:p. so should have good loss next week.

big welcome to vixhicks, well done on getting through the 1st week and good luck with ya weigh in tomorrrow. hope the sunday lunch goes ok.

Claire hope you are feeling better today? and will hopefully be on msn later so chat then x

Hi Vix,
nice to meet you, I'm a fellow Skinny Beatch in the making!!!!
9wks on SS so far, I can confirm that the first 3 weeks are the hardest, then it gets better, or maybe it simply gets "normal":confused:
10lbs loss would be great, I've heard of quite a few people than done it on SS, but whatever it's to be, you'll be lighter than the previous week, which is the main thing... ;););)
I'm 31, live in Ireland, 2 kids (5 and 1) and can't wait to lose the weight!!!!!

Hi all yes I am back - Sorry for not being around !!! This Lap Top is soooooooooooooooooooooooo pants !!!! and I have been off CD for a couple of weeks as I have been so busy , the kids on holliday and 3 Birthdays and we bought a Puppy - yes we are mad !!! Its like having a baby on speed !! Anyway I am starting CD again tomorrow so I will be around if thats o.k ?

Hey Collette, good to see you back!! Have missed ya hun.. sounds like madness in your house at the moment but awww new addition to the family!

Girls, have just done grilled chicken breast n mushrooms on George Foreman for tea :-( I know, i know... Seriously need to get back into CD as not in ketosis keeping doing the sodding salads.. Off work mon n tues tho n then got 3 lates at work which are easier than earlies so i'm hoping if i stick to it i'll be back in ketosis by friday.. Maybe if i'm not soo hungry i'll not want the salads as much..

Hope you girlies are ok, i've been doing first aid training today up at HQ, we did loads of role playing, was nerve wracking but really enjoyed it :)

xx

yea collette's back:p and we're starting ss again on same day so we'll know what each other is going through:D aww what kind of puppy did u get am jealous lol.

so skinny beatchs is full team again woo hoo.

:happy036:

Vicki and Collette... Can i join you both in your 100% from tomorrow?? I'll be doing 4 a day (though should do really on ss as am a smidge under 5"8) and a tad of milk.. Be good moral support for each other :) Vicki, if you're about i'm on msn xx

Hey claire course you can join us think we can defo manage it...my counsellor ain't coming till 2 tho so not got pack till then but will drink water to keep mind off it lol, and i'll log on in sec had some bugger send a virus yesterday through msn n i were thick enough to click the link.:8855:

Oh I am really happy now to know that all 3 of us can start 100 % tomorrow !! That will really help . I have a little girl at last !!! our puppy is 9 weeks old and called Bonnie . She is so cute but hard work . She is a cross between a Hungarian Vizla and a Collie but looks nothing like a Collie !! She is short haired and black and brown .

I'm sorry - I've had to come off CD - was affecting me too much and hubby said he couldn't take my funny mood anymore. Will miss you all. Sorry it was so fleeting. Feeling very sad, but know I have to make this decision. Good luck everyone. xx

Hey Collette, I'm happy as well i'm sure we'll make it so much easier for each other.

Aww thats a shame vix but you know how you feel and what is best for you. good luck with what ever diet you choose to do x x

Hi, I'm Kate and CD returner after 6 weeks off. I took a bit of time away from it as I was on holiday and then had family staying. I was planning on maintaining but, well that didnt quite go according to plan! I'm starting again today and need all the support I can get so if you'll all have me then I'd love to join.

A bit more about me...I'm 29 and married with 3 children...3 year old little girl and 9 month old twin boy and girl. I'm a stay at home mum and a size 22-24 and desperate to lose weight. I've lost 2 stone on the CD so far and am hoping to lose quite a bit more. We're English but living in Ireland in the West and love it here. Just need to get skinny for all the walking involved round here!

Hi New Maks - Wellcome to The Skinny Beatchs - Your home life sounds as busy as mine !! I have 4 sons 11 , 7 , 5 and 3 and we have just got a little Puppy !! We moved to the Isle of Mull in scotland ( From Harrogate in North yorks ) . I have had a couple of weeks off CD and am restarting today ( AGAIN !!!! ) All the girls on the team are brilliant and I am sure you will find it helps to have them all to talk to x

Back