SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi Ladies, hope you are all well, been away for a week still been 100%, which is a miracle as my friend who i went to stay with is on CD but was always cheating bless her, i dont have a weigh in till wednesday cant weight (lol) to see how ive done, hoping to get over the 4st total, glad to beck on minimins catching up with all the posts.

Collette/Vicki, how's our 100% club going so far today? I'm only just having first shake of the day.

Welcome to our new member Newmaks! And welcome back to Lin!! Think that makes a full team again?? x

Claire, hows it going with your man tried to read posts since ive been away, sounds like your still with him, good for you,

Vicki, hope your leg is on the mend, loved your stalker story congrats on you fake engagement. lol

Collette good luck with your re start, and your new puppy, aww

Well first day back in work after a week off nearly done, stangely hungry today, must be the heat, drinking plenty, im 12 weeks in now and will be adding my 200cal meal this week, im not looking forward to it though, scared it will bring back those food demons, have been good so far must stay focused,

Welcome back lin18, well team is over full now but I always said i'd forfeit my place if team member returned as it was me that advertised as never knew who was staying and who had left:confused: so I'm not an official member now.

So official team is: Food lover
British Claire 84
Mum of 4 boys
GillyBee
Newmaks
and Lin18

please can members let us know if you won't be online for bit and will miss weigh in's, as gets really confusing wondering if you're still a member of the team or have left for good. cheers girlies :p

Me counsellor has only just delivered so had to have some chicken at lunch as no packs so starting ss tomorrow:happy036:

Last edited:
And forgot to say well done lin staying 100% on ya week away that is awesome, and leg is doing me nut in as I'm clumsy enough without the cast haha:D...kinda miss having the ring on me left hand now tho lol....how sad is that, never thought i'd be this excited at seeing me cupboard full with cambridge products:D

Oh Vicky , dont be silly !! You should be an official member as you have been on here all the time and I have been away for a few weeks , I will be an honourary member , I dont mind .Xx

Hey collette don't be silly :p i don't mind being the unofficial member, in wierd way it's kinda easier as takes ages to try n weigh me self while me leg is in plaster:D me counsellor's face to day was a dream trying to work out me true weight:8855:...but he did sign me cast saying won't fit for long bless him.

Hope the other skinny beatchs are ok.

And just wanted to add i'm so so so so so so so so so so so so happy:p as found a place online thanks to minimins that sells the listerine breath strips, in 6 days max will no longer have a handbag that contains tooth brush n tooth paste n mouth wash:D....and will have minty breath for at least a few minutes haha:rotflmao:

Hey ladies, we all ok? Vicki and collette i've been a good girl today, a tetra and bar down so far and almost 2l water n 2 cups of coffee... just about to have a porridge for supper and that's me done.. xx

Aww well done claire, i couldn't start today as cdc turned up late n i had no packs so had chicken for lunch:mad: but will be ss 100% with u guys tomorrow.

Hope you had a good day claire:p

Vicki, regarding what we were chatting about last night, well i went and it was good but no er action.. too shy lol.. defo think it'll happen again tho, well, here's hoping! Wink wink, nudge nudge.. xx

Hi, I'm Kate and CD returner after 6 weeks off.
Hi Kate, welcome to our great team of soon to be skinny beatchs... you already know all there is to know as you've already done so well on CD, is it hard going back to it? I'm italian and live in Ireland as well, Co. Meath, am 31, 2 kids (5 and 1) and another 2 stones to lose!!!! That sums me up...

Oh Vicky , dont be silly !! You should be an official member as you have been on here all the time and I have been away for a few weeks , I will be an honourary member , I dont mind .Xx
Vicky/Collette, we're all team members, we've never had a week where all 6 members sent te WI, so we're all skinny beatchs...
Today had 1 tetra, 1 mousse and 1 bar... Why can't we have 3 bars a day???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Going to bed soon, a tea and a smoke:rolleyes:... Night to all of you... if I don't go to bed, I'll talk to you later...

Hi all , Vicky I know what you mean about weighing your self with a plaster on as , when I did Lighter Life a couple of years ago I had a Plaster on my arm and had huge Pins in it !! It was a great weight loss the week I had the plaster off !! My Wrist healed well even though I was 100% for 8 weeks .

Naj is my hero lol... wish i had so much dedication and will power! And Lin too, you're always such an inspiration! Well, come to think of it, ALL you lovely ladies are wonderful role models.. And so supportive, i really appreciate each and every one of you for all your little words of wisdom :) Wish i had one of you by my side each day to bash me round the head each time i had a naughty thought of food! Actually, that's probably a bad idea as i'd be black and blue as always having thoughts of bad food! lol..

Got myself some sleeping tablets from Tesco today as fed up of having a pants nights sleep, i go to bed tired but cannot seem to drift off atm. Fingers crossed they hit the spot, meant to take em an hr before you go to bed so i guess i should get em down me neck.. just had me porridge for supper, yum yum.. xx

Hi Naj - Well done to you too for being 100 % to day - allthough I think you are 100% all the time ?
65 days since I started and 65 days SS 100%!!!!!!!! but I can't wait to reach a BMI of 25 and start eating again!!!!!!

Morning All,

Not very well today upset tum, makes a change though cant normally go, this is the first time in 12 weeks ive had to leg it for the loo like you Naj ive been 100% for 82 days now cant beleive ive done so well ive discovered the banana tetras i love them im hoping for a loss of about 7lb tomorrow (2 weeks) im tempted to check, just bought a few size 16's this week, not done that for 10 years feels great,

Have a great CD 100% today, we know we can do it with such great support.

WOW Naj and Lin , 65 and 82 days on SS !!!!! Oh my Gosh that is sooo BRILLIANT - You are both so strong - WEll DONE XXXX I can't get over that !! Please give me some of your willpower !

Back