SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

KIDS back at school today - so have started CD - well I have not eaten yet but I am about to have my Porridge . The house looks like a bomb site ! so I have that to do , Noah to entertain and the Puppy to walk ( and to train to poo somewhere other than my blooming BEDROOM ! ) that should keep my mind off food . Hope everyone has a great day xx

Hi Collette, ((Will Power)) sent to you, up to your eyes in it, will defo keep you mind of food - puppies are adorable but hard work i think there worse than kids lol, I wished i could wait till this time of day before i had my first pack, i get up at approx 6.30am by 7 i have to have my shake, only thing then come night time - starving would really like 4 shakes a day, but this week yay i get to eat only a bit of chicken and veg but to me that sounds like a a banquet. will be interesting to see my weigh loss next week.

Be good and good luck with your housework and little Noah and puppy, at least in work i cant see the mess

Morning ladies :eek:

Could you please send me a bucket of will power too Lin/Naj?? Though i think my head's getting back to where it needs to be slowly.. It definately helps being able to sleep in on days off or to be working lates for the same reason. :)

Well the herbal sleeping tablets did the trick for me last night so feeling slightly more refreshed today.. i'm hoping a shower in a few mins will wake me up a little more.

Beautiful sunshine here today so i'm contemplating heading out for a drive to a garden centre to get some bits for my bunny..

Got police training again tonight, no rest for the wicked on my days off lol.. Seem to live at that damn place n back to work tmoz.. After wi i add.. Sooo excited to know that i'm going to be in the 14's at wi tmoz, been so long since then.. :D

Collette, i also have a mountain of housework to do and there's nothing i hate more.. Grr, damn neighbours downstairs have just put their sodding music on loud again :cry: Bet the bank below them are going nuts. Time to get up, showered, porridged and out me thinks.. go get some fresh air then home to be a whirling dirvish cleaning up... xx

Hi Claire hope you ok - you do work hard but it sounds like you really enjoy what you do - your lucky, i work in an office all by myself, so boring - have a good today be good and treat your bunny to something nice (wished i was going to garden centre)

Thanks for the willpower Lin x I hope your Tummy is o.k now ? have you had your Chicken yet ? maybe its introducing " real food " thats upset your tum ? hope you are not too lonely in the office on your own ? at least you dont have to watch other people eating yummy food all day !!!
Claire ,cant you put on your police uniform on and ask the people under you to " TURN THE MUSIC DOWN " ? its got to be one of the perks of the job ?!! I hope you have a nice time at the garden centre and try not to steal the bunnys salad !!xx

Afternoon girls hope you are all ok....started ss 100% today had 1st shake at 9ish and waiting till i'm well hungrey for 2nd lol. aww am dead jealous about going to garden centre...beautiful day and i'm stuck in work....can't wait to leave this job at end of summer.

Good luck with 100% day girls sure we can all do it today :D

Lin I soooooooooooooo agree that Puppies are harder than babies - At least Babies wear Nappies and dont poo on your cream carpet !! and the dont eat your new sofa and bite the other kids !! and if a baby crys you can give it a milk or a Dummy - when the Puppy crys you have to take it for a walk in the rain ! Well at least I wont have to pay for the Puppys uni or Wedding !!! and she is extra CUTE X

Hey Collette, yeah hopefully if the leg heals ok, as on my bad leg from 2 years ago where i dislocated the ankle 3 times in as many weeks so con sultant is worried my leg is gonna be too weak to ride..but ain't worrying about it, makes me more determined to lose the weight now as know that doesn't help:p

Aww how's the puppy training going? bet she keeps you busy weight will fall off chasing after her :D

Good afternoon girls, how exciting going abroad swap with me please !!!! Where are you off to and what will you be doing (sorry for being nosy)vicki.

Collette that puppy will keep you fit, are you lucky enough to be an at home mum?

Hey lin not nosey at all. My ex boss has asked me to run his polo estancia (polo farm) in Argentina from end of september, then come to uk in the summer for british polo season:p amazing job and can't so no even though i hate the guacho's on the farms as so sexist:rolleyes:

Buckets of willpower to all who want it!!!!
I'd call it more "desperation" to be slim again!!!!
My house is in a mess as well, but as they're moving a door and adding to kitchen and building 2 fitted wardrobes tomorrow... I decided not to touch the house until they're finished, which will hopefully be on Fri/Sat!!! Then I'll clean, which I don't really mind, as I put on the music, get Rob to bring the kids out and sing while I clean...
Vicky, this job sounds great, Argentina from September... mmm... definitely a good reason to lose the weight, don't you think???

Hi Naj, i would bother with cleaning either you get so much done when there out dont you, couple of days in mess wont harm

I know i shouldn'd really say this but i do think that because I smoke (Bad Bad Girl) that it helps me along not wanting to eat, i get up go outside for 10 mins and have a fag and then not hungry anymore,

I know i shouldn'd really say this but i do think that because I smoke (Bad Bad Girl) that it helps me along not wanting to eat, i get up go outside for 10 mins and have a fag and then not hungry anymore,
Lin, it's 2 of us then, I smoke as well, but it didn't stop me before from eating :eek::eek::eek:
I think the first 2/3 weeks I used the cigarette as a diversion, but not anymore, I just KNOW I can't eat...

Its the night time for me roughly 9.30 ish would be my usual pig out time now i have a fag and a glass of water, i dont find i smoke more though, i though i would, how about you, like you i know eating is not an option and was thinking about not ss+ing after tomorrow when my 12 weeks are up just continue on with SS, what about you Naj what are your thoughts on this.

Hi all xx Yes LIn I have been a stay home Mum since I had my 1st son ,11 years ago !!! Its hard but I love it - the only bad part is that with only 1 wage we never have any money - CD is my only treat !!! how sad is that ? but it is worth it .( even if my Dad keeps asking when I am going to use the Degree he paid for ? !! ) Where do you work ? Do you enjoy it ?
Vicki your leg sounds so painfull - how do you get around without a car ?
Naj I get so stressed with work men in the house .I hope they get it done on time and dont make too much mess !

I wish i could stay home, but its a money thing for me also, deffo no CD if i didnt work or clothes or food for that matter lol, i work in an office, in a company that manufactures Paint Colour Cards, like the ones you get in B&Q how exciting eh, but its a job with a car so i should be grateful, i am really, the bosses are great with time off and so on - Kids stuff. But i do feel ive missed out on loads with my little boy, he was looked after by my mum so next best thing to me, youve plenty of time to use your degree, even though things are tight, your kids are the most important thing you enjoy it, im sure you do.

Its the night time for me roughly 9.30 ish would be my usual pig out time now i have a fag and a glass of water, i dont find i smoke more though, i though i would, how about you, like you i know eating is not an option and was thinking about not ss+ing after tomorrow when my 12 weeks are up just continue on with SS, what about you Naj what are your thoughts on this.
Lin, I don't smoke more either, actually less, I LOVED my espresso's (with a smoke), but as don't drink it without sugar, and the sweetener in it is horrible, I just do without it...
About the 12 weeks, mine are up on the 10th May, so I'll do 1 week of AAM (810)... after that, I think my BMI will be around the 25 mark, so I won't be able to SS anymore and I'll just have to keep going with the AAM... +, I'll be going home (Rome) around the 18th July, so I'll need to factor that in, so that I can do all the maintanance steps before then, which means I should start that around the 21st of June, cause I'm not going to have shakes or soups on holiday and hopefully I'll have reached my goal of 10 stones!!!!!!!!

Naj I get so stressed with work men in the house .I hope they get it done on time and dont make too much mess !
I don't mind too much, it's just that I hope they finish when they said they would, as I have planned all my cleaning days and I don't want to have to reshuffle other plans!!!!

Have your family in Rome seen you since CD are are they in for a lovely surprise, you will feel so much better at 10 stone, you have been as good as gold, like me, feels good, i hope to be 10ish stone by end Aug, it will be a well earned treat on holiday for you not to be SSing not overdoing though dont want to end up back on it, im sure you wont you have strong will power i can tell.

Back