SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey girlies, you all having a good day??

Just back from the garden centre.. i've bought Poppy (my bunny in pic) a harness and lead set!!! LOL As i live in a flat i intend on trying her out on mums big lawn (with the dog n cat shut inside!). Bless her, i'll try get some pics! :D Also got her a new carry case for taking her to the vet in, some nice hay and some treats to hopefully con her into the harness..

The weather's still gorgeous here in Lincs today, been lovely to get a bit of sun on my face with the sunroof down whilst driving to garden centre which is hr n half away.

Just a bar for me today so far and a litre of water.. going to have a tetra for tea in a bit. Got a bit of headache today so i'm hoping that is a good sign i'm heading back into ketosis properly rather than wavering on the edge after those sodding salads.

Vicki/Collette how're you both doing for 100%? xx

Hey Naj, yeah the job is a big incentive to lose weight but so is my leg:p doctors aren't sure if healing well so wanna make sure i ain't carrying too much fat around lol.

Still 100% today 1st day back is always bad and got the headaches now grr 2 tetra's and nearly 2 litres of water gone so got 1 shake to go:D, plus having to overdose on strawberry tetra's as dopey councellor gave me 15 that run out on 29th april d'oh.

hope everyone is enjoying the weather:D

my councellor delivers to me and did a months worth this time i thought 2 a day till end of week will be ok...mite not want em again after that :D but like em so not to bad.

Collette London is really good for public transport thank god, so easy to get around without a car and i'm a wizz with the crutches:p

Oooopsy, sorry Vicki and Collette, i've just given into grilled chicken n smidgen of salad eeeek! lol!

Big time got my fingers crossed for wi tomorrow morning now! xx

Hey ladies, not too sure if i've done this properly but i've attempted to attach two pics of me taking Poppy out for her first walk today!! She got on really well bless her and even got nose to nose with mums nextdoor neighbours dog!! Think she enjoyed teasing it as it was behind wire so couldn't get at her. She's scared to death of mums little dog! Anyway, here goes.. let me know what you think!! xx

Attachments

• DSC00418.jpg
    DSC00418.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00419.jpg
    DSC00419.jpg
    601.8 KB · Views: 29
Aww claire shes so cute, my sister has just got a baby rabbit, it chews everything, like having a puppy, good luck with your weigh in, mines tonight fingers crossed also.

Claire/Lin,
:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: for your WI, let us know as soon as you can...

:happy036: Woohoo!!! :bliss:

3.6lb's lost this week for me!!! Well chuffed with that :character00100:

That means i'm now in the 14's at last hurray!! :party0049: 14 and 10.4lbs to be exact but getting there finally. Apparently i have the 10.4lbs to lose and then i am officially 'overweight' rather than 'obese' lol... Still a fatty though haha :p

But only 1.5 inches but ho hum, not too bad..

Lin, best of luck for tonight hun, will look forward to getting in from work at 2300 and checking to see how you've got on :cross:

Hope everyone's having a good day today, i'm back to work today at 1600hrs for 7 days on, boooo... :eek:

xx

Claire,
:talk017:, really pleased for you....
Lin, your turn next!!!!!!!!!

Hey Claire.....woohoo well done i'm so happy for ya, bet ya grinning now:p,
well I was 100% yesterday (not even a coke zero) and plan to be today as slightly pink on the ketostick so am already slightly in ketosis on day 2:D Have to say am shattered tho as one of the unlucky ones who never get the energy buzz but still am finally "in the zone" my first goal is 5th june when my mum comes to visit for my nan's birthday and hopefully will have cast off to start rehab and gym! so counting down:).

Good luck with your weigh in lin, am sure you'll have a good result:)

Hope all you other girls have had a good day today. love it when the sun is shining:p

Thank you Naj and Vicki :)

Gotta get ready for work now, boo... but at least i can go in the knowledge that it's working and i'm getting thinner... hopefully bag myself a fit officer sooner or later lol.. except most are married or got gf's.. ah well.. xx

Hi girls, good to see you're all a team that chats during the day and doesn't keep quiet as I'm on here a few times a day while the twins nap.

Not going too bad for me so far this week. I don't normally smoke either but I do when my Dad and stepmum come to stay as I'm more of a social smoker. They went home after being here for a week last weekend and I'm on the losenges now as I must have got addicted again after only a week! I've been a right cow to my husband so far today!

Got some bad news last night, my best friend back in England has just split up with her long term partner, they have two small children so life will be a bit miserable for her for a bit. Feeling very bad for her as it was him who left her but also weird as he is one of my close friends too...we lived together for a while just as friends. Just hope it all stays friendly between them or I may be forced to choose.

Claire well done lovely, bet your chuffed to bits, 7 days on you porr poor thing, we will all be thinking of you,

Hope ive done as well as you although mine is a 2 weeks loss so should sound good anyway lol

Have a good afternoon girls hope your all being good

Hey Newwmarks, just a thought im not sure you can have losengers you may want to check, im always a right cow to my Hubby, but thats the norm for me lol, glad your being good,

Got some bad news last night, my best friend back in England has just split up with her long term partner, they have two small children so life will be a bit miserable for her for a bit. Feeling very bad for her as it was him who left her but also weird as he is one of my close friends too...we lived together for a while just as friends. Just hope it all stays friendly between them or I may be forced to choose.
Always hard when 2 people split up, especially when kids are involved, but hopefully they'll be able to keep it amicable, even if this doesn't normally happen when 1 person is the one who leaves... and you're stuck in the middle, hopefully they'll be "adults" about it and get on with life...

Wow Lin, that's great!!!!!!!!! so what's your current weight???? 9lbs is a great weight loss!!!!!!!

Back