SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi Naj current weight 13.13 just over 4st in 12 weeks it's such a great diet I know it's hard for some but for me I just love the quick results so much I'm know I will get to my goal 10st 7lb.

How's things with you?

Not bad, house in bits as they're doing some work, dust everywhere, but don't mind too much as the end results will hopefully make it all worth it!!!!
I was asking about your weight as you hadn't updated your details and you're still showing as 206lbs, so wasn't sure about numbers...
Kids asleep, I'm eating a vanilla mousse and I still have the bar...
I normally have 2 meals late at night, something to look forward to, so now I'm putting the kettle on, so I'll have a :smoke: and the bar...
I love this diet as well, 3 years ago I done WW, it worked as well as I went from 16st to 14st and I never put it back on, and I had a baby and all after that, but it took so long and having to point everything was so frustrating, while with CD, I know what I can have and that's it... 25lbs to go, planning to go home around the 18th July, I hope to reach my goal then, as some of my friends that I haven't seen since I moved to Ireland remember me as I was then (10 stones!!!). And I was embarassed about my weight gain, as we've planned to meet up I didn't want to see funny looks, even if they wouldn't have meant it in a bad way, but if you see a person at 10 stones and then at 14... you will notice the difference!!!!!!

Love having jobs done, I've been re oiling my decking painful on the old back but still job satisfaction is great.

I'm on minimins through iPod at the moment hub is on computer it takes ages typing on this one finger at a time.

Max is in bed and all is peacefull here I should save my last tetra for this time of night but I usually have mine at tea time so I can have something with him but tomorrow I eat so will be saving my tetra till late.

Did I read that you were having a party for your husband how lovely for him, is he Irish and is that why an Italian girl has ended up there,not that that's a bad thing didn't mean it to sound like that.

Yeah, having a party and yes, I'm here because of him... always miss home (the sun and the food!!!), but don't mind it here and I love where I live...

Must be hard for you but then you do have a beautiful place to compensate for Italy have you picked up the agent yet can't begin to imagine how that would sound LOL do your children speak any Italian

Accent, not sure, my mum is Irish, so even if I was born and reared in Italy, I always had a good english... Sean, who's 5, speaks perfect italian, Elena will have to learn when she grows, only 1 at the moment and won't say a word...

Morning Ladies, well still on a high with my 9lb (2 weeks) loss, my CDC aksed me if i wanted to become a CDC myself, not sure I could commit to people 100% so its not for me, extra cash would be nice though and tetras at cost.

Hope you all have a good day.

Afternoon Girls

Hope you are all having a good day, well i had 2 100% days but today had a meeting with a rep at starbucks and had a skinny cappucino:rolleyes: i know it isn't bad as was less than 200 mls of skimmed milk, but tad worried how guilty it made me feel even tho it wasn't a real cheat grrr.

Anyway lovely sunny day here in london and soo wish i could be outside to enjoy the weather

Hi Vicky

Good for you 2 days 100%

Weather overcast here in lancs today, bit chilly too, got heating on in work much to everones disgust who walks in my office.

Nothing wrong with having a skinny, dont feel guilty.

Its my mums Birthday today, so i have to suffer all my favorite snack food later at here tea party, not really for here its for the kids (mine and my sisters) and of course the cake, oh well theres always next year.

Looking forward to having my chicken and veg for tea tonight for the first time in 3 months, should be nice, hope im not too windy tomorrow lol

Evening girls hope you all had a good day today, my day was ok, just feel shattered but not slept well for ages so think it's catching up with me.
Aww hope the party went well lin and won't be 2 long till you be able to eat party foods:D hope the chicken and veg went down well i do love grilled chicken my favorite meal.

Hope the other girls are doing well, gilly hope you've had a good week and your start is going well collette.

got 6 day week this week so no nice weekend for me but weather is suppose to be bad again:rolleyes:.

Hey Ladies, Sorry I havn't been around much but I was working nightshift in an Aberdeen store, so between the long shifts and travelling wasn't much time left for anything other than sleeping......

However the store was fantastic by putting on hot food during the night, I was in turmoil but I managed to be good 2 out of the 4 nights.....So I'm now panicing about my weigh in tomorrow...

Hope everyone else is doing well, I'm gonna take a little time now and reback the thread ...

Hey gilly glad to see you back, i'm sure you're weigh in won't be to bad and good luck with ya weigh in:p

I'm off to bed soon as had pain in me side all night so gonna try n sleep it off think it's were i sit bad cos of damn cast on leg lol. hope you all had a good night and good luck for every one aiming for 100% day tomorrow :D

Evening ladies, just in from work an hr late off. Had a crazy end of shift but feeling pretty pleased with myself as done a good turn.

Think it'll be sleeping tablets again for me tonight as now got a restless brain so can see it being a couple hrs before i drop off.

Fingers crossed for your wi Gilly :) Let us know how you got on, will be rooting for you!

Vicki, know how you feel about not seeing the weekend this week, i've just done day 2 of 7 today so another 5 to go... then 2 off and another 7 shifts on. Boo... Though it's much better now for me not having to travel an hr each way on top.

Sweet dreams all, i'm off for my porridge for supper... xx

Morning ladies,

Well had my chicken and veg for tea, very nice to sit down with my son for a meal, did feel a little boated after but still enjoyed it.

Taking my mum to a large market tomorrow, she loves them, hope the weather holds out.

Have a good day girls.

Afternoon girls...how's everyone today?

Have to say i'm feeling really well today even though very tired and suddenly realised this is the easiest ever that cambridge has been for me..apart from me skinny cappucino i haven't cheated once:D i'm well in ketosis, i know it's only day 4 but hardest days are over woo hoo, tomorrow will be tough as working on my own so the boredom will kick in, but know i can get through it.

Hope everyone else is ok and hope your restart is going well to collette x x

Evening Girls,

well can't believe in space of 4 hours i've gone from feeling good to being hit with another bad cold again. In 9 weeks i've had the flu/cold 3 times so I'm finally admitting defeat. it always happens when i start cambridge so have finally come to terms that this diet ain't for me and saw my doctor this evening and had a long chat with him and he agree's that i should come off it straight away.:(

I have just thrown all my products out so not to haunt me and make me realise how much money i've wasted d'oh and i have promised my mum n nan i'm gonna lose the weight the slower n healthier way for me:rolleyes:.

Good Luck with your journey ladies....you've all done amazing.

Vicki, does it come on when you start SSing ?? Just wondering as SS+ seemed to be ok for you... But i guess if you've ditched the products you're serious about going at it another way and have thought it all thru by having the chat with ur doc.

Well, the best of luck to you huni, make sure you keep popping in now and again and giving us all a kick up the bum!

I'll hopefully catch you on msn if you're going to be about on there...

Take care and you get better soon xx

Back