SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey Claire, I was still picking tho when did ss + so have decided to do weight watchers as know it works just slower:( and when i get my cast off and can start exercising again i'll be losing about 3lbs a week some weeks so kinda similar loss to cd.:D just too many worries of me getting ill all the time and cd buggering up my monthlys as at my age can't afford for me body to say fook it and whack me in to an early menopause:rotflmao:

I definitely pop on to come and see how you are all getting on and defo chat on msn:D

Have a good weekend everyone x x

Aww, will hopefully catch you on msn then Vicki, hope you're weekend at work goes ok!

Am feeling pretty fed up today for some unknown reason. Can't put my finger on it... Just about to get ready for work again so will be online after 2000hrs later. Know it's gonna be crazy mental in work n really cannot be bothered today.. :-(

Hope you're all having a nice day and the weather's nice where you are.. My hayfever's horrid atm. xx

Evening,

Sorry to hear your suffering Vicky but I suppose that you are better to find a plan that suits you and if your constantly ill then CD isn't for you..... hope that you are still gonna pop in and keep in touch.

I had my WI on Friday and I'm pleased to say that I've lost another 4lbs, was worried before hand but am so pleased.....woo hoo.

How have all the other WI's gone this week.....

Vicky, sorry to see you leave go, WW works, not as fast, but non the less, if it's what you think is best for you, I hope you'll soon be a skinny beatch...
Gilly, another good loss, I'm weighing tomorrow, so hopefully another loss to add!!!!

Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks for the messages, I'll defo pop on to see how you guys get on...well just spoken to my boss who i'll be working with end of sept and he's a bit overweight so once my leg is healed we're gonna start training for next years London marathon (entering the ballot as soon as it opens) so after the next 6 weeks my weight loss will be just as fast if not faster than doing cd so am sooooooooo excited and have 2 goals to aim for now:D

Good luck to all you ladies as you're all fab for sticking with a diet. take care

Hi all , hope everyone is o.k . I know I am being a bit weak but I just can not cope with CD and the boys and the Puppy and keeping the house , I dont know how you all do it ? I get so grumpy on CD and its not good for the kids or my hubby !! I really don't remember how I did Lighter Life 100% for 10 weeks ? ( maybe it was paying £66 a week , that kept me going ? ) I will come on and see how you are all doing . Good luck girls you are all so brilliant xxxxxx .

Gilly, well done on your 4lb loss - Collette good luck with whatever you do,

Naj good luck with your weigh in today.

Hope you all have a good day enjoy whatever sunshine you may have today.

3 lbs for me this week... I'm going to post the results now...

British Claire 84, 3.6lbs, 1.71%
GillyBee, 4lbs, 1.78%
Lin18, 9lbs, 4.41%
FoodLover, 3lbs, 1.82%
Team 24, 19.6lbs, 2.44%

:talk017:
Lin, :wow::wow:, happy for you and for all of our wonderful team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Naj, theres not a cat in hells chance of me repeating that this week, well done on your 3lb loss.

I treated myself to some new clothes this week, its a joy to be able to go an any shop and find something that fits, i will never step foot in evans again. (I hope)

Have a great day ladies.

Thanks Collette,

Just had a yumma banana tetra for lunch - i think im addicted, im just left devastated that there isnt more to have, would like a pint of it really.

Just been Asda at lunch, they have some great cheap clothes, tops for under a fiver cant go wrong at this stage.

Hope you guys are all ok and having a good day

Collette,
don't feel guilty, if you've decided to stop CD, there is a reason and that's why you're back on food... the puppy is lovely!!!! and glad you got a new laptop, no more missing keys!!!!
Are you still on a diet? I know it's not easy with kids and house, but it's so worth it!!!!
I went from 197lbs to 162!!!! I can squeez in a size 12 jeans!!!! it feels amazing... but I don't want to buy clothes until I'm happy with my weight, and I want to go down to 140, can't wait!!! it will be great this summer, no more baggy clothes but nice fitted things...

Awww Collette, puppy is so cute, you shouldnt feel guilty, as long as your still being good lol

Naj fab on your size 12's - i will get there by the summer i hope, you really are becoming a skinny beach lol

Back