SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey girls, congrats on winning team!! And Lin, fantastic achievement!!

Cute puppy Collette! Wish i could have one.

Feeling a bit down at the moment, pretty fed up.

xx

Thanks Claire,

I feel for you, I read you were having trouble sleeping, could you not go to your doc, see what they could give you, im sure this is the reason for feeling like you do, i would think with the sort of job that you do its hard to wind down from, i really dont think that food is the answer to make you feel better, long hot soak in the tub, reading in bed (works for me) to help you drift off, - I do hope you feeling better soon.

Yes i think you're probably right Lin. I changed stations last week so still settling in at the new place. I dont feel as though things are consciously on my mind but maybe they could be subconsciously without me realising. And emotions and thoughts are certainly heightened when tired. If it doesnt improve soon i'll consider going to the dr i guess. And yes, you definately have it right in that it's hard to settle down and relax after work at times, it can be sooo chaotic and hard to switch off from. Usually a glass of wine does the trick when i feel like that but obviously that's out the equation now. I only really had the odd glass to unwind with but it certainly helped. xx

Sorry to hear you are feeling down Claire - you have such a busy and stressfull work life , I am not surprised that you miss your glass of wine to relax !!! Naj SIZE 12 thats brilliant , I am sooo jealous . I want to be slim so much but I just miss food soo much on CD !!!

Maybe I should just exercise 3 hours a day and eat what I want !! What do you think !!
Collette, I really don't know what to say!!! I know that I'm even dreaming about food, I miss it every day and every hour, I watch every food program that I can, but.. BUT... my love for food is what made me become the size I was, so I had to do something drastic about it, and CD works great for me... I don't have the patience to wait for ever to lose weight, I need to see fast results, and I've now learnt that I can do without food in the bad moments, it's not my comfort anymore... exercise sounds great, and I have all the best intentions, but then time is what it is, between work, kids and house, I just don't do it...
I'm going to be a little bit mean (sorry!!!)... a few weeks ago we were both at 177lbs, remember? I even pointed it out to you... you could have now been a size 12 as well... what I'm trying to say is, it's not easy, very anti-social and often frustrating, but it does work... and that's the main thing for me... but whatever you do, you have to be happy and comfortable with it, I know that my size was making me very unhappy, and now I like the way I look, I feel good again....
It's like quitting smokes, you really want to want it and give it 100% for it to really work.. and food was an addiction for me and only now I managed to say STOP!!!! I was a Monday dieter, who'd break the diet by Wednesday... weeks and months of it... until I said that I had enough, and that was just over 2 months ago...
Whichever way it works for you, I really hope that you'll lose the weight... you'll feel great after...

I'm going to be a little bit mean (sorry!!!)... a few weeks ago we were both at 177lbs, remember? I even pointed it out to you... you could have now been a size 12 as well... what I'm trying to say is, it's not easy, very anti-social and often frustrating, but it does work...
Just came to see how you guys were and my god it will be the last as feel that comment was soooo nasty.....(not that i do) but when some people quit cambridge they feel they have failed and that sort of comment doesn't help. Collette good luck with whateva you do, and claire chat on msn sometime:wave_cry:

Just came to see how you guys were and my god it will be the last as feel that comment was soooo nasty.....(not that i do) but when some people quit cambridge they feel they have failed and that sort of comment doesn't help. Collette good luck with whateva you do, and claire chat on msn sometime:wave_cry:
Vicky, I didn't want to come across as being nasty, I'm probably behaving the way I would with my friends, with which I think is important to be supportive, but also to be sincere, I did say that I was going to say something mean, and sorry for it, but it is true, sticking to this hard diet does work, and whatever Collette is going to do, I hope she'll lose the weight if that is going to make her happier...
Vicky, I know what it's like to fail at a diet, I've failed so many times, too many to count, so whatever kind of diet/exercise Collette is going to do, I wish her all the best and the weight loss that she wants...

Collette, I hope you're not pissed off at me as well, I really didn't mean to come across as being insensitive...

Vicki, not sure if you'll be logging back in to see this msg but just to let ya know i've msg'd you on msn huni, hope you catch you soon on there :)

Collette, i completely understand where you're coming from today, i'm having a bit of a pants down day today... If you're on msn pm me your addy and i'll catch you on there :)

Feeling much better now compared to earlier thankfully. Managed to have a couple of hrs sleep earlier and had some tea and a hot choc tetra. Going to call it a night soon and try get an early one.. Last day in work tmoz, day number 7, got weds n thurs off so should be able to recharge my batteries then ready for another 8 on lol.. xx

Glad your feeling a little better claire a couple of days of will do you the world of good loads of rest just what you need

Naj hope your ok, how is the work coming along in your house

Went walking tonight with my sister I thought I was going to pass out LOL here legs are much longer than mine probably be in agony tomorrow oh well I'm sure it's done some good get the old heart pumping healthily it certainly needs it couple of months from now hope to be up to a gentle jog LOL

Naj hope your ok, how is the work coming along in your house

Went walking tonight with my sister I thought I was going to pass out LOL here legs are much longer than mine probably be in agony tomorrow oh well I'm sure it's done some good get the old heart pumping healthily it certainly needs it couple of months from now hope to be up to a gentle jog LOL
The house is still in bits, the guys haven't finished yet, still need to plaster a wall where the door was moved to... can't wait to reclean the house, more exercise for me!!!! Good that you went for a walk,,, I'm always saying that I have to do the same, but I never do, as I hate walking with the pram, if I go fast, my feet always bang against it!!!! :p:p you'll lose more weight if you walk, so go girl, after the 9lbs, are you trying to repeat yourself???

Hey Lin, feeling bit better after a snoozette earlier and thankfully only have tomorrow to go till a couple days off to chillax. Caught mum for dinner today at work and she mentioned she wants to go back to the gym again so all being well if she finishes on time weds i'm going to go with her :) Looking forward to it to be honest. Even if i just do some uphill walking on the treadmill to tone the ass and some weights to start beasting the bingo wings and tummy it'll help! x

Claire,
I don't mind much my ass, which is actually disappearing (I'm a reall apple shape), it's my belly that I hate... I'm blaming the 2 kids for that!!!! (yeah, right!!!)... thinking of getting one of them belts that are meant to tone you up, do any of you know if they really work?

You mean those slendertone things? Electric pulse thingies?? yes i do believe they work. Help to tone things up in conjunction with stretching and weight exercises. Certainly worth a try hey and theyre loads cheaper than they used to be. Ive never used one, im a bit of a wuss lol.. but my mum has one somewhere x

I think they're only €40 in Argos, I might get one...wouldn't it be great if it worked!!! could do it while on the laptop...

Naj if it does work im getting one for sure, ive only had one child and the bloody mess he's made of me tum all his fault (not) lol.

I have orderd some fit flops, they are quite nice to look at and they are meant to work your legs and ass i could certainly do with any help in those departments let me tell you, they should be here this week so i will keep you all informed lol

Got to get myself a laptop my OH is always on PC i never get a look in so my first post tonight was on ipod to 10 mins to type gave up so i have kicked OH off - My Turn

Claire you try not to do too much at the gym, it used to make me hyper when i came home (that was many many moons ago) either that or you'll just make it though the door a drop like a bag of ***** lol

Hope your all ok and being good as always x

Lin, not being especially good no lol.. Had a bit of a sh!t week with one thing and another so not expecting miracles on wi weds.. think it'll be the kick up the ass i need though to motivate me if i've done pants. I'll see how i get on at the gym but i'm tempted to do 810 for a while and get into the gym again to try get a little fitter before personal safety training in june. Need all the help i can get. Hoping losses will be similar to ss+ doing that too as well as getting fit but hey, we'll see what the outcome of weds wi and gym sesh goes first.. xx

Ill keep everything crossed for you, and we will all be here to give you a huge kicking if thats what you need, not rubbing it in but ive been really good enjoying my food week, i thought i would carry on with SS+ at first but deffo going back to SS on Wednesday dont want to wait a moment longer than i have to to get rid of me blubber, an boy do i have alot to get rid of lol

Morning lasses, nice and sunny here today, a little chilly but sunny, old pins feeling a little sore after my little walk last night but im sure they will be toned for the summer, (yer right) lol

Hope your all good today,

This morning I bought the belt from Argos, I'll try it on tonight and let you know how it goes... 6 packs by tomorrow!!!! LOL

Back