SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi, sorry I havent been on in the last week. I was away at family's house. Basically I'm sorry to be leaving the team...I know it's short and sweet but my head really isnt in the right place for the diet. I tried it for a few days and couldnt get back into it very easily. I might give it a bit longer and then see how I feel. Sorry to be messing you around...you all seem such a good laugh too!

Kate

Aww kate im sorry you feel like that, you do need to be in the right place for this diet or you are spending money for nothing, i do think that if you could manage a whole week 100% you would deffo change your mind, i found that when i had lots going on in my life, CD gave me a focus, ive never stuck to anything in my life but for the first time im starting to beleive i can do this, i suppose its easy for me to say 12 week on, but i never thought in the beginning i would get to this point, just give it a chance makes sense you know it does.

Well ladies, miss the whole of this evening so sat here now at 2.30 wide awake, took little boy to bed to read a few stories, fell asleep with him so here i am having had 6 hours sleep already might go watch Gok and eastenders see if that can make me sleepy.

Hope youve all had a good evening and will check on you all tomorrow,

Oh and Naj just wondered how you belt went see the 6 pack yet

Oh and Naj just wondered how you belt went see the 6 pack yet
Hey Lin, still only 1 pack, but I already had that!!! I don't know if it will work, at least it's not annoying, it's actually nearly ticklish, so I'll try it for a few days and see how it goes...
My reservation is, if it really worked, everyone would be using it... so as that's not the case, is it all a fib????
Kate, good luck with whatever diet you decide to follow...

btw, it's only 4 left in the team, Gilly, Claire, Lin and myself, I'll need to advertise for 2 new members...

Talk later...

Collette, thanks for the PM, I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way:character00238::thankyou:

Morning girls, hope your all ok, last meal of SS+ tonight, then back to full SS - im in my comfort zone with just shakes, not expecting a great loss this week is sneaked a peak last night 2lb i think, but never the less 2lb is 2lb, better off than one,

Claire is it your weigh in today too? good luck

Better get on with some work, for a change

Hey Lin, 2lbs, as you say, better off than on!!!! one week I was disappointed cause I'd only lost 1.5lbs, but it all adds up in the end... Sunday week I finish my 12 weeks on SS, so I'll need to move up to 810 for the week, not looking forward to it, and depending on my BMI, I may not be able to go back to SS... I'll see when I get there!!!!

Naj, its funny i will dread moving up the plans too, SS is easy no choices for us to make, then food comes back and its up to us to make the right choices, for me im a terrible binge eater, can have nothing all day, then at night i turn into a food monster and eat everything in sight, hope i can maintain a healthy balanced diet.

You have been focused and 100% and should have no probs moving up plans - weight loss might be a little less but it wont be long and youll be at goal Yey - Or you could be sneaky and carry on SSing just to get futher ahead. Ooops bag girl Lin for even suggesting it lol

Or you could be sneaky and carry on SSing just to get futher ahead. Ooops bag girl Lin for even suggesting it lol
Both of us being bad, as I've thought it as well, I know I'll have to come off it for the week, and the plan is to stay on 810 till my goal and then work through the other plans (1000, 1200 and 1500), but if I find it too hard, I'll go back to SS, which I find easy because I know what I can have and not...

I'm a binge eater as well, actually was!!!! I really hope not to go back to it!!! as my CDC said, CD works, but if after you reach your goal you go back to eating the way you used to, you'll just end up the weight you were... so, that's not for me, I'm enjoying being slimmer too much!!!!

Yay!!! 3.6lbs again this week! Soooo chuffed and relieved! :)

3.6lbs, 1.5 inches and just got back from the gym for the first time in ages.. Had such a positive day today all in all.. finally a day off work, the sun's been out and i've managed to get a half decent nights sleep too x

Claire, :happy096::happy096::happy096: another great weight loss, you're nearly in the 30 BMI!!!!

Yes feeling much better today thank you girls :) Pleased to punch with my loss considering i've had chicken salads most days n not stopped having milk in coffees. The sun's been out, i've managed to get some sleep at last and very almost overweight rather than obese lol.. think i have about another 3-4lbs ish to go or something like that.. Can't wait to see the look on the police dr's face when i go back in a couple of weeks.. i'm 3lbs ish off losing 3 stone since he last saw me in feb n asked me to try to lose 1.5stone before i see him again! Feel like my legs are going to fall off at the moment though, have had a bar just before the gym n just downed a banana tetra when i got back but that's all i've had so far today x

I really am happy for you claire your BMI is nearly in the 20's.

Just had my last supper sniff sniff, tuna salad, going back to SS for another 12 weeks - got to get skinny, well skinny ish lol

Just off for my weigh in will let you know later how i get on wish me luck guys.

Hey Ladies,

Well done Claire your doing so well, bet your doctor will be soooo impressed when you go back for your check up.

I'm not having a very good week, I was having lady issue's over the weekend which resulted in a visit to the doctors, who had advised that I had an unsuccessful pregnancy........ I have always had fertility issues so this has knocked me for six so to speak.... and as always I have turned to food and eaten anything and everything.

What to do, what to do......

Aww Gilly, bless you huni, that must have been awful and given the circumstances i would defo have been the same i'm damn sure!!

I've not had my head in it this week for one reason n another but that's nothing compared to how you must be feeling at the moment.. BIG hug huni x

...doctors, who had advised that I had an unsuccessful pregnancy........ I have always had fertility issues so this has knocked me for six so to speak.... and as always I have turned to food and eaten anything and everything.

What to do, what to do......
Gilly, :gen126::gen126:, I'm so sorry for you, I had a miscarriage once, it was hard even if I'd only known that I was pregnant a couple of days... it's hard and more, and that time I went on a binge food feast for 1 full week!!!! at that time, I weighted 16st... I lost 2st and got pregnant with Elena with Clomid help, as by then I wasn't even ovulating... I don't know why some people that carry excess weight struggle conceiving and can end up miscarrying... sounds very unfair...
If you want to continue CD, put the bad day behind and just continue on as if nothing had happened, and I hope that a baby will come asap...

Gilly, really sorry to hear about whats happened to you, its difficult to know what to say except I hope your feeling better.

Feels kind of cruel now to be excited about my 3.5lb loss this week, which i was very pleased with, My CD owns a boutique and to drum up some business she has got together with the Salon next door, and are going to give away 3 makovers, you get you hair makeup underwear clothes all for free and (Down side) picture in local paper, she has asked me to promote her CD side of the business, i asked her if she thought i needed a makeover she backtracked a little i just laughed, Still a fatty not sure how id look in the photo its not for a month so i could still get another stone off told her i would think about it,

Hope you girls are being good, Claire lots of rest i hope, and Naj working out with your belt for your 6 pack

Back