SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Well done Lin, that's a great loss!! Especially as you were a bit worried about it from doing ss+ this last week.. Just goes to show that the difference in losses between ss and ss+ are quite similar.

Not much rest been going on i'm afraid.. Drove out to CDC which is an hr ish away and then back, he still freaks me out and i dont think he really has a clue about stuff. Then got home in time to head straight out to the gym with mum. Managed to get a good deal on membership too due to being a special now so that's good news :) Gym, swim n the sauna/steam/jacuzzi bit for £14.50 a month so about half price which is cool.

Tomorrow on my second and last day off i'm going to try to have a lay in and then get up and blitz my flat, needs a good clean. Hoping to rope my brother into helping me, seeing as though he was made redundant yesterday! He can do his bit to help out considering i work my ass off most the time. Then i'm heading to the workwear shop in town to buy some new work trousers if they have some in that fit as look a bit like MC Hammer in work at the moment!

Nighty night girls x

£14.50 is a great deal - our local Gym is £40 quid a month, was a member to my little boy came along - even though i never really lost much weight there prob about a stone at that time, put it all back on and another 2 stone when pregnant - ate for england

Sorry about your brothers job - good idea to get him cleaning take him mind of things, then when hes finished there if hes bored he can come here and make a start on mine lol - hey if hes any good could be a new business venture he he

Haha, well he lives with me renting a room so the way i see it is why should i always be the one doing it all, especially when i work so much at the moment and he's now going to be at home most the time till he has another job! His gf's here at the moment though so there's no chance of getting him to do anything whilst she's still here.

Nighty nighty ladies x

Lol get her to help him, they'll have it done in half the time.

Think ill just watch the appentice then off to bed, had a sh!tty nights sleep last night

Good Night Sleep Tight x

Hello, I'm Sooze, I started SS yesterday. I'm really hoping to find and give some support as this is the last resort for me. Feeling a bit woozy today, but know that will pass. Anyways, would love to be in your team if you'll have me.

Hugs
Sooze xx

:welcome:Welcome to the team Sooze, my name is Najwa and am (was!!!) a food addict!!!!:p:p:p I'm 31, 2 kids (5 and 1), italian living in Ireland and a soon to be skinny beatch...
I'm on SS 100% 10 weeks 5 days, loving the weight loss and feeling good about it... The first week can be hard, but stick to it and you'll see what a great weight loss you'll have after a week...

Hello, thanks for your welcome. I am 38 and have 6 children, boys ages 16, 7, 6 and 2 1/2 and girls ages 11 and 12. I too was a food addict but really looking forward to getting rid of this weight, been trapped for far too long!

So looking forward to getting to know you all

Love and hugs
Sooze xx

Hey Sooze welcom, by god youve got your hands full,

Well im Lin im 36 and have 1 little boy age 3 have been on CD for 13 weeks now and have been 100% ss like Naj who is nearly a skinny beatch i intend to be one too, hopefuly by end august.

Im sure with a little will power and motivation (which we can help you with) you will do great, its a fab diet, looking forward to getting to know you too.

G'day ladies :)

Welcome to you Sooze!!! You've done the hardest part now which is starting CD. It only gets easier the longer you stick to it! The first week is by far the hardest so keep knuckling in and you'll do grand i'm sure of it! And once you have that good first weeks loss it'll motivate you to continue i promise.

Just been to buy a new pair of work trousers and a belt so hopefully i wont look such a bag of sh1t next time i'm in work (tomorrow). Bumped into the lass that bad mouthed me and CD behind my back at the last station and she commented on how much i look like ive lost but then she's not seen me out of uniform before now so that might be it.

My legs are aching like crazy today after the gym last night but just about to start some cleaning so hopefully they'll loosen up. x

I do hate it when people slag CD off, they are just ignorant, well i hope she had her eye well and truly wiped, he he,

Just sat in work at the mo, bored to death, got lost of work to do just cant be ar$ed, having one of those days, doing alot of clock watching thinking is that all it is roll on 5pm, compliments keep rolling in about my weigh loss, i find it very embarrassing, it does feel good dont get me wrong, just not sure how to deal with it really.

Hope your being today gals,

Hi all,

Is there a space on your team for me?

Pj

Hi all,

Is there a space on your team for me?

Pj
There sure is, welcome to the Skinny Beatchs (soon to be!!!!)...
I'm Naj, 31 years old, 2 kids and another few lbs to go before I reach goal...
The other members are Claire (British Claire 84), Gilly (GillyBee), Lin (Lin18) and Sooze...

Hi Pj

Welcom im Lin, im 36 and have 1 little boy age 3.

How is everbody today, feeling good i hope, i was flabbergasted by a post today asking for pictures of sagging skin whats that all about some people are plain weird.

Anyway have been a little hungry since coming of SS+ hope it doesnt last too long.

Thanks Naj! Hi to Claire, Gilly, Lin and sooze too!

I am Pj, 33, live in Dublin and getting married in August, the best motivation yet to lose weight!

Hope you are all getting on well. I have been 100% ss so far and I am halfway through week 3. The scales havent moved all week, but my clothes are looser so something is going on in there!

Pj

Hi Lin,

Wow, that is brilliant weight loss. Well bloody done!

Cheers, cant believe it really,

Dont worry about you scales at all happend to me a few times, but when on CDC scales couple of lb gone, also sometimes we loose inches rather than lbs, bet you'll get a surprise at your weigh in.

Hi PJ! Welcome to the bestest team!! And well done on your achievement so far, you're over the hardest part now.. Make sure you get yourself a Skinny Beatches glitter!! :)

Well, back to work for me today girls, got 1600 - 0000hrs shifts fri, sat, sun and mon :-( I'm sure that i'm not allowed a sodding social life! What a pile of rubbish! However the double time and time back on monday will come in useful for my hols! So back for 7 shifts on then 1 off then another 8 on... *sigh*...

Oh and my legs feel like they're going to fall off even more today, maybe the gym wasn't such a great idea afterall! Felt ok at the time but damn suffering now.. x

Well not too sure yet Lin, i'm going with my best mate who i went to egypt with the yr before last. Wherever we go it needs to be totally scorchio!! After 7yrs in the raf i'm used to going away for about 6 months every yr so now i've been out for about 9 months i'm starting to get itchy feet and also not liking my pasty face lol..

Europe's really expensive atm due to the strong euro etc so we're thinking slightly further afield. Always said i'd never go to Tunisia but saw a fairly good deal in the brochure last night when i went over to see her so we're thinking somewhere like that. Tunisia, back to egypt maybe, Morocco... that kind of thing. We don't want to go anywhere 'chavvy' lol.. full of drunk sunburnt brits.. no thanks!

So, any ideas are greatfully appreciated!! Or any experiences? x

Back