SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Well, back to work for me today girls, got 1600 - 0000hrs shifts fri, sat, sun and mon :-( I'm sure that i'm not allowed a sodding social life! What a pile of rubbish!
Claire, that's not easy!!!! cr@p shift hours!!!!
Good on you, going to the gym and all, I'd love to do it, but too lazy to find the time!!!!

I said i'd go again today but to be honest just walking at the moment is tuff enough lol! Been trying to stretch my calfs out but to no avail lol.. gonna look a right spaz in work later! Ooo, got my new work trousers though so hoping they'll make me look slimmer (fingers crossed lol!)... I kinda like having 'womanly curves' but they don't have make blokes bloody uniforms look damn stupid! I want to keep my curves but just have less of them lol! However, that said i went to M+S couple days ago and bought new bras :-( xx

I am Pj, 33, live in Dublin and getting married in August, the best motivation yet to lose weight!
Hi PJ, I live in Ratoath, not far... when/where are you getting married??? and there sure isn't any better reason to lose the weight!!!! have you picked a dress yet or are you waiting for the weight loss???

Claire, bet mexico is cheap, sorry sorry thats not funny,

Its cost me a bloody fortune in new bras and knickers, you can get away with clothes slightly big but not underwear, saggy knickers not very attractive lol.

you can get away with clothes slightly big but not underwear, saggy knickers not very attractive lol.
Non only that, but you can wear a belt on trousers, but on knickers???

Hi Naj

I am in Swords, so not far from you at all! I am getting married on the 15th of August in the Merrion Hotel, its just off Stephens green.

I have ordered a dress, which will have to be taken in LOADS!!! I am a bit nervous about it though as I really sort of bought one of the first dresses I tried on... I just hated dress shopping, bossy women trying to pour size 18 me into size 12 and 14 dresses, it was horrible, so I bought a dress that I had always imagined wearing but which I was disgusted looking at on me (if that makes sense??)

Anyway, its arriving in june so hopefully I will be happy with it when I see it on the thinner me.

I have been reading back over your threads girls (I hope you dont mind) and you have all done so well! It will be great to have a bit of support because I am here for the long haul and I am 100% commited to being 100%.

Pj

PJ, of course we don't mind ya reading back thru our posts :) You're a skinny beatch n so one of us now so you're more than welcome to make yourself at home :) Hopefully you'll have noticed that we're a friendly bunch and chat about stuff not just CD...

Right, off to get ready for work now :-( Booo... Spk soon girls x

I am in Swords, so not far from you at all! I am getting married on the 15th of August in the Merrion Hotel, its just off Stephens green.

I have ordered a dress, which will have to be taken in LOADS!!! I am a bit nervous about it though as I really sort of bought one of the first dresses I tried on... I just hated dress shopping, bossy women trying to pour size 18 me into size 12 and 14 dresses, it was horrible, so I bought a dress that I had always imagined wearing but which I was disgusted looking at on me (if that makes sense??)
Pj
Pj, hopefully the dress will have to be taken LOADS in and, when one is a skinny beatch ;), clothes look good on!!! I'm starting to re-enjoy shopping, even if not buying much at the moment, I mostly work from home, so don't need a big wardrobe, + want to wait until I'm at goal before I spend money!!!!! and then I'll sure enjoy the shopping!!!! to buy because I like, not cause it covers... dream!!!

Hi Girls just popped in to see how you have done this week ? Where is everyone ? Hope you are all o.k and have had a great week ? x

3lbs gone for me this week...
Collette, all well and good, looking forward to Sunday week when I'll start the 810 plan, as I'll have completed 12 weeks of SS and need to move up the plans, looking forward to eating some food, but weary as well, I hope I'll be able to enjoy chicken and fish!!!!!
So far I've Claire's and Lin's WIs...
Sooze, AugustBride, when is your WI day?
Gilly, what's your WI this week?

Hi ladies, sorry but I had a gain this week.....of 5lbs, never fear am back on the plan... Well so far so good....

Gilly, the main thing is to go back to it, so you'll have a great loss next week... I don't know if Sooze and AugustBride will post their WI, I'll send what I have so far around 6pm, so talk later....

This week
Claire, lost 3.6lbs, 1.74%
Lin, lost 3.5lbs, 1.79%
Naj, lost 3lbs, 1.85%
Team 24, lost 10.1lbs, 1.79%

Gilly, I didn't include you, hope you don't mind

Well done Naj on your loss this week of 3lb thats brilliant, im sure you will enjoy your chicken and fish, i know last week i did, i have missed the food this week but i want the goal quick so no food again for 12 weeks - dam it lol

Gilly, as the others have already said, it great that you can get back on the wagon.

Claire have a good evening in work, hope youve been good.

Hope sooze and augustbride still with us, and doing well.

Im feeling the need for something nice today, tom for me did make a coffee with milk and had a few sips, felt very naughty, so chucked it away, it was delish though, back on the water now

Hope you all have a good evening.

Hey girls.. just in from work and checking in :) I'm being a good girl for once at the moment you'll be pleased to know! Change is as good as a rest as they say... Got a late wi this week tho after being at work all day so really not looking forward to that one as i always show no loss at that time of day :-( Not exactly motivational is it. x

Thanks for all your votes of confidence, it's a struggle but I'm on the wagon and strapped in for the ride..... Good to be back on board..

Back