SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Good for you Gilly, keep strapped in you can do it, youve done so well already.

TOM for me this week feeling like i could rip someones head off, i think i feel the pressure of monthlys more on CD, no food to comfort me, usually i eat everthing in sight - oh well never mind.

Hope your all having a good day.

Hey girlies, you all ok? Not much activity on the thread today, hope you've all been enjoying bank hol fun? I'm just in from work, quiet night but can't complain with double time n time back in lieu too :) Huzzah, dosh towards me hols..

Had a barny with one of the officers tonight too so still in a bit of a mood at the moment. Without going into too much detail he basically stated that special constables are below him and not worth anything in comparison. I was sooo gobsmacked at his arrogance! Anyway i had a bit of a snap back and then went off and he came through and laughed at me. I told him i'm really annoyed with him and he left again thinking i was joking. He then came back through later on and said are you really that annoyed and i said actually yes i am. Eventually he apologised but god i wanted to punch him. Would've been pointless tho as he's a man mountain. Little d*ck no doubt tho! Lol...

Well, i've been to the gym again today :) Did 10mins on the cross trainer n then 20mins n treadmill again n more weights than last time so feeling pleased with myself. Have also stuck to plan again today although been really hungry, proper hunger, not craving hunger. Had a little bit of cold roast chicken when i called in at mums after the gym which she had left from sunday roast. Just had it plain but was starving and allowed on ss+ so don't feel at all bad.

Have got the fair in town at the moment and have about 6 sweet and burger stalls literally 6feet from my front door! Thankfully my flat's 3 floors up so dont smell em too much! But being strong :) xx

Well done, with the being strong claire, am very impressed... Don't you find that going to the gym makes you even more hungry than normal....

Gilly, yes for sure! Ended up having a porridge before the gym, some plain roast chicken breast after, then a tetra when i got in work, then a bar later on in the evening in work and then a porridge before bed. So the four CD meals like i'm meant to have on ss+ and also through height but then the chicken on top. Really not going to stress about it though. Tell you what though, my sparrow's muscles are feeling the burn this morning though! Calling at M n S on the way into work for some salad bits for dinner. *sigh* back into work i go then... Hope you're well.. x

Hi Girls,

Well done for getting through the weekend! Naj, my wi is on a monday, but today for this week so hopefully I will have a good loss for the team!

Claire, fair play to you for getting out to the gym, I dont think I would be able for it! I would much rather sit watching eastenders with a fag!

Hi Girls, hows everbody doing today, good i hope,

Havent had many bad days on CD so far thank goodness, but the TOM weeks i do find a little harder, few more cravings i know they are just cravings and not real hunger so just have do deal with them and get on with it,

Hi Just wondering if there is still a spare space on your team???
Hi Novax, you're more than welcome to join our team, I'm Naj, 31 yrs old and on SS 11 weeks, finding great so far and enjoying my weight loss...
:welcome:

Thanks Lin, I'm not expecting too much as the scales literally didnt move from monday till Sunday, even though I was 10000%, but hey ho it will happen, and my clothes are all falling off me so its going somewhere (just not the bloody scales!!)

Hi Novax - welcome! I am Pj, and I am going into week four on ss. How are you getting on?

Lin, you can get a fibre powder from your CDC, I bought it from day one as I didn't want to have problems!!! and it seems to be working

5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delighted with myself!! I bloody love CD.

Lin, dulcolax is your only man. It will sort you out good and proper!

For me it was 3rd 4th 5th and 6th day, but then it was fine lost of energy, and after that first weigh in well keeps you going for ages, if your feeling good now you may been in ketosis, burning all that nasty fat, i find it quite easy to stick to 100% but i know some find it hard, just try and stay motivated and think how fab your going to look in the summer, better than any food. Good luck hun, were all here for you if you need any advice or you just fancy a good old moan.

I will be a skinny beatch Nova!!!

Well done for taking the step and starting. I found days one and two the hardest, I was STARVING, but after that it was plain sailing. Once you go into ketosis you wont know yourself, you just feel great. And to see the scales dropping is such an insentive!

Keep drinking your water to keep the headaches at bay, it is such a help. You have come to the right place for support and its such a help being able to log on and chat to the girls.

You will be a skinny beatch too in no time!!

Pj

Have you a goal in mind Nova, something that you are losing weight for? Or is it just the right time for you?

Back