SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Novax, I was slim till I was 23, then I started eating cr@p and with PCOS, the weight just started to pile on... I lost 2st on WW 2/3 years ago, then got pregnant, I didn't put the 2st back on, but am very fed up not enjoying shopping and avoiding occasions and I just wanted to feel good again... +, I'd like a 3rd child and I want to be a skinny yummy mamma!!!!!!!

By the time we got engaged I was 16 stone 10 (from 11 stone....in two bloody years) I can not even look at the photos of our party.

I got to the stage that I didnt want to go to our local shopping centre in case I met someone I hadnt seen in a while, but still felt powerless to do anything. Being fat (and out of control) just crushes your self confidence, so I totally know where you are coming from on that Nova.

One thing I love about cd is that because you are not eating, it sort of makes you sort out in your head WHY you did eat what you did (iykwim??) It gives you a break from beating yourself up over food and lets you get your head around how you ended up in the state you did.

And yes - I am getting married in August!!

How do me lurvely ladies! And welcome to Nova! :) You've joined the bestest team hunni but hey, im a tad bias! Hehe..

One of my many motivations Nova is that i'm currently undergoing training as a special constable so i dont wanna be the fat unfit one lagging behind the lads, i wanna be just as good as them! Apart from that im also fed up of wearing rubbish out of fashion clothes that make me feel and look older than i am. Hoping to attract some boy attention too!

Having a good well behaved day today girls, go me! Feeling the burn from the gym too, me sparrows muscles in me arms are achy.. Leg's feeling better tho so half tempted to go back tonight but think i'll wait till weds/thurs instead as will be packed this time of night. x

Lin, just a quicky.. senokot is apparently gentler on your tummy than dulco. Have used it a couple times whilst was in the desert a couple yrs back and did the trick for me with no nasty side effects. x

Novax, im on CD to get get rid of years of unhappiness, like PJ not want to go out in case of bumping into someone i hadnt seen for a while, and know exactly what they were thinking, after i had my son 3 years ago, I was 17st but was so wrapped up in him that i didint really notice my weight creeping up, Jan 09 I had reached 18st 1lb and at 5ft 4 size 24, and a DVT later decided I had better do something about it, had toyed with CD for approx 6 months prior to that but didnt have the bottle to ring and go and see a CDC, also my home life is a mess, me and hub exist in the same house but thats it, he is a really nice bloke but i dont want to be with him anymore, my son loves him to bits so i am torn between my happiness and my sons, for now he wins.

God sorry to go on abit.

Claire you put me to shame, can only manage 100 sit ups a night and after them im sweating like a pig, just took senokot, should be skipping to the loo by the morning.

Hope you all have a good evening

I got to the stage that I didnt want to go to our local shopping centre in case I met someone I hadnt seen in a while, but still felt powerless to do anything.
I know what you mean, I moved from Italy to Ireland when I was 21, still a "lovely" size 10, there are people I haven't seen since that don't know of my "transformation"!!!!!

Morning girls,

How are we all this lovely rainy day?? Lin, I hope the senokot got you moving!

Nova, how is day three treating you?

Ohh yes Pj thanks what a releif i can tell you, going to get some fibre from CDC tonight cant keep taking senokot,

Hoping for 3lb tonight.

Good luck Claire with your weigh in too.

Hope your all having a good day.

Two weigh ins tonight! Best of luck skinny beatchs!

Lin, I still haven't eaten anything, this is week12, so I'll start on Sunday... today I'm wearing a size 30 Tommy Hilfiger jeans!!!! I think they're a 12 in normal size... (PS, bought them in TK.Max for €23!!!!!). Love my size at the moment, I just want to go down 1 more size and then I'm back to old self me... I still have 19lbs to lose, I hope to be able to do it by mid July moving up the plans...
I hope to be able to do 4 weeks at 810, 2 weeks each at 1000, 1200 and 1500, which will bring me to mid July and another 10 weeks to go!!!!

Hey ladies, how are we all doing today.... Don't know why but I've been starving over the past few days...not sure if it's because I'm back on the wagon or not but I could lick the oven tray right now...

Did anyone manage to catch the programme last night about claire from steps weight loss... It was enough to keep me motivated...

Hi Gilly, she looked fantastic, i know she had personal trainers and boot camp and stuff,but she still did it, hats of to her. that will be us soon looking skinny, oh and stay away from the oven tray, bet it contains carbs lol

Naj, sorry thought it was this week you started to eat, how fab size 12, i cant wait for that, hers me thinking im fab size 16, mind you have come from a 24, bet you look and feel great. I bet your hubby is really proud of you too.

Hmm well i think you can safely put me down as STS this week ladies. God i hate evening wi's! I seem to put so much on throughout the day! It actually put me at a 2.2lb's gain if i'm honest but i weighed in jeans today whereas i normally take my shorts and change into them. So i'm not sure if jeans can weigh 2.2lb's?? I can easily put on a few lb's throughout the course of the day so i'm not overly worried. Hopefully next week will show a better loss. Soz ladies but knew it'd be pants with an evening wi. x

Aww Claire , you have done alot this week also, and wait till morning and see what you weigh then im sure it will show a loss.

Well good news for me 4lb this week - chuffed to bits and TOM as well im sure it has something to do with senokot though but how cares the scales said 4lb.

Hope you are all ok.

I've weighed the jeans lol.. yeah i know i'm nuts but hey.. :) Well, they're 2lbs! Lol so that only makes me 0.2lbs over now n i'm sure i can easily put a couple lbs on over the course of the day don't you think?! x

Claire i can believe you weighed you jeans lol mental - but your right i weighed myself this morning and the i was weighed again this evening difference in weight 2,5lb so if thats the case really you should be 2.3islb down there now isnt that better.

LOL Lin ya make me giggle :) Who knows how much i've lost this week hey.. it's a mystery. I'm now weighing the same on my scales as i did last week at wi and mine defo weigh heavier than CDC's so i'm pretty sure i've lost something. My sanity soon! Hoping to go to the gym again tomorrow after work, hopefully it won't be too packed out. Though depends on whether i go straight up to see my mate. x

Back