SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

You and the gym, heres me lying on the bedroom floor doing my 100 situps - i really think i could up it to say 120 now lol, I bought a pair of fit flops last week they say they work your ass and legs what a load of bollock$ they do look quite nice, but such a rip,

I couldn't do 20sit ups though Lin! Let alone 100! You're defo dedicated! I'm just a gluten for punishment and bloody daft! x

Still cant see me ribs though im sure there in there somewhere, other thank walking any suggestions for toning ass and legs, it must be simple, indoors would be good dont get out much a night (saddo) dont want to get big muscles just firm it all up a bit.

Well done Lin! 4lbs thats brilliant!!

How did you get on Claire and Naj?

Lin!!!! I was just on the 100% forum..... 100 days today!!!!

Well done, that is such a brilliant achievement in itself, you have done brilliantly xx

Aww thanks Pj yes 100 days seems like yesterday lol, i have been brave and put a couple of photies in album still ugly, but slimmer lol

Hope you have a good day girls

Lin, great loss again, and with TOM!!!!!!!!!
PJ, I get weighted on Sunday's, so another few days for me!!!!

Moring ladies,

Thank goodness its friday, the sun is shining - for now, got hunger grumbles this morning, i feel a little light headed also, the water doesnt seem to be helping.

Any plans for the weekend?

My exciting plans involve catching up with some urgently needed housework, ironing being the main one,

Have a good day guys.

Morning all,

Housework and food shopping are my plans too, good god this diet really does ruin your social life!! But hey I didnt really have one before with saving my ass off for the wekking so no big deal!!

The scales have moved nearly every day this week so its a great boost - I am nearly in the 12s on my scales so I will be jumping with joy when I see 12 something!! I bloody love this diet!!

Any sign of Nova?? I hope she is ok?

Its great when the scales are being good to you, keeps you motivated.

Aksed after her yesterday, no reply yet, hope she is ok too.

I cant wait for the scales to show 12 somthing, for me that will probably be 2 weeks away,

Hi girls,
on a course today as well, have been on it all week and I'll be glad when today is over... weekend, studying, I've an assignment due in 10 days time for college and I still have loads to do, so definitely not looking forward to it!!!!!! at the same time, on Sunday I'll have chicken and 3 spoons of vegs, don't know if I'm happy or not about it, as it will kick me out of ketosys and don't fancy being hungry again!!!!!!!
Lin, how did you find the week on 810, were you hungry?

Hi Naj

I didnt kick me out of ketosis at all, i wasnt hungry either, maybe im just lucky i dont know, i did enjoy the food though felt good eating healthy food, i also had more that 3 spoons of veg (more like a plate full) as i tended to make a stir fry with my chicken and veggies, added a little soy sauce and herbs very yummy did feel full after and didnt feel like it was going to lead me back to my old ways, dont worry about it enjoy the new healthy living. I still lost 3.5lb that week

Hey ladies, fresh from my WI yesterday I have lost the 5lbs I had put on last week, so it's back to business for me this week..... If I manage to lose 5lbs this coming week I will have lost 4 stone.... So am having a big push this week......

Gilly, that's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:talk017:, back in track and come on the 4 stones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm studying at the moment, on a break as my head is melting!!!!!
Novax/Lin, tomorrow your WI, same as me???

Naj, im wednesday, my loss was 4lb for this week, still got loo problems I have been ok all the way though till my food week since then down hill, very strange.

Gilly well done back on track 4st will be fantastic, keep pushing hard.

Naj good luck with your studying.

Hope everyone is ok.

Hi, another 3lbs gone this week for me, but as I'm moving up to 810, I need to remember that I'll be losing less from now on and not to be disappointed!!!!! I'm nearly not overweight!!!! and compared to what I looked only 3 months ago, I feel skinny!!!!!
More studying for me today, I don't know how but I mixed the dates the assignment was due, I thought it was the 21st, instead it's this Thursday, so I'm now in big BIG panic mode!!!!
Novax, didn't get your WI or heard from you in a while... is all ok???

Novax thats a real shame you have to take a break, for a couple of weeks, try too stay away from carbs, this will help when you can afford to get back on. Well done on the 10lb loss

Naj, i dont know how you do it or anybody for that matter keep house and hub see to children and study, where do you find the time, i couldnt do it, wished i could study to better myself (job wise) its grat to ready how happy loosing yoyr weight makes you feel, hopefully wont be too long behind you to not be overweight anymore.

Hope everyone is ok and being good.

Back