SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

PJ/Lin,
I'm the other way round, a 10 bottom 12 top ideally!!!! at heaviest (4 years ago??), I was an 18 bottom and 20 top... ooooppppssss!!!!

Hiya, well done on your amazing losses this week girls, you've all done fantastically well! Big pat on the back from me!

I've been mega busy past few days, don't seem to get many days off lol! Had friday off after 7 on n then had diversity training up at hq sat n sun, finished sun n went straight to the gym n then back up to hq this morning to get my uniform and then in work at 1600!! It's just a little bit crazy at the moment, looking forward to next set of rest days as have sun, mon n tues off :)

Get my wi tmoz Naj as can't make my normal weds appointment as working (suprise suprise!). Will let you know the outcome. It seems the more i train the less i lose at the moment but i really need to build up my stamina and strength ready for my personal safety training.

Hi Claire, you sure sound busy enough, and fair play to you for going to the gym, I couldn't be ar$ed!!!! great intentions, and no facts!!! Early WI this week, :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:...
3 days off in a row, must sound like heaven to you!!! take it easy, don't eat ;) and hopefully the weather will be nice...
Lin, great "seeing" you on FB!!!!!
PJ, unfortunately everything is cr@p at the moment in Ireland!!!! My OH has a company car as well, and the other car we have is a crap-mobile, I hate it, but doesn't cost us much and it's only to go up-down to the shops!!!! My visa is crying and will be in shock once I've lost the last weight and I need to buy clothes!!!!!
Gilly, how are things????

All Skinny Beatchs, with Novax leaving the team for a while, should we advertise for another member or we'll leave the space open for the time being????

Claire, glad to see your ok, Good luck with your early weigh in.

Naj, I got rid of my visa last year thinking thats in no more, instead my Overdraft has taken a beating, must get new one to pay O/D off, he he then lots of new clothes for me my wardrobe is pathetic, nothing left, not very good on shopping front so will have to take someone with me.

Think we should should advertise, dont you?, if novax comes back soon, we will sort something out.

Morning All!!

I am in great form this morning! I have my wi at lunchtime, and the best thing about this diet (appart from the weight loss of course!!) is that I sleep so well.... I woke up in the fireplace this moring! (slept like a log... get it!!!lol) Jeez I crack myself up.

How are we all?? Claire best of luck today - you so deserve a good wi with all the hard work you have put in.

Are any of you on face book girls?

Hi Naj and Lin, thanks for the pms! FB you soon!

Naj - you are a stunner!!

Hey girls, not too sure how much i've lost really lol.. i'm now 200.4lbs anyways so i'm sure naj will have a better idea of what i've lost over last two weeks but think it's only couple lbs unfortunately.. defo think the gym's making this happen now as seems to have slowed right down last couple weeks (i'm guessing i'm only losing about a lb a week atm) and this has only been since i started going. I'm hoping in a way that the fat is going still and just being replaced by muscle!? i've lost 3inches in overall this last week tho so something must still be happening! i asked my cdc what to do and all in all he's pretty pants to be honest. he's suggested i do 2 cd meals a day and 2 normal meals a day when training eg 2 cd's, a chicken salad and then he said it'd be beneficial to have some carbs before training as when doing cv your body looks to use them. i think i'll try having some beans on toast using that seedy bread before the gym next time and see what the effects are. went straight to the gym from my wi and did 30mins on the treadmill and then 30mins weights but only had a bar beforehand as didnt have time to go home for beans on toast then wait for it to digest before going as i have work at 1600.. so good news n bad news today girls.. feel fed up for losing only about a lb a week last two weeks on average but also feel pleased it's getting easier at the gym too.. sigh..

good luck everyone else for your wi's :)

Not alot of weight claire, but 3 inches is alot, you are training very hard and could prob do with extra cals, and when things calm down for you with training, then you could cut it again, but i think its more important that your healthy thought this than loosing weight,

Got to give it a go haven't i :) May well be key to my success. Going to get some of the little tins of beans in i think so i still have portion control! And dry seeded toast too. Got my wi with the police dr next friday which i'm kinda looking forward to! Once i've done my personal safety training i'm going to reasses and possibly ditch the training for a while and go back down again to shift the weight more quickly for my hols. Then once that's done i'll start the training again for maintainance me thinks. Just need to get the moderation right for exercise/cals for the next month ish till done the training. x

Claire, dont get too hung up on the scales, its the inches and how you look that count! When you are fit you look so much better, tight and lean, so forget the scales for the time being. How are your clothes fitting?

BTW girls, had wi - down 2.5lbs, which isnt great, but I have decided from the start to just go by my own scales and they were down 5 this week so I am not too worried. And anyway, I feel great so feck the scales! ***I will not be a scale slave again***

Claire, you lost 2.4lbs...
PJ, 2.5lbs isn't bad at all, more than 1kg!!! and sometimes it happens, one week I lost 1.5lbs and was disgusted!!!! but... better off than on!!!!

Claire, beans on toast, oooh, miss them alot, but with lashings of cheese lol, The doctor will be well impressed with you losses are you going to tell him that your on CD?

PJ, I am a scale slave have to weigh as soon as i get up, my weigh in is at night usually a 2lb difference, 2.5lb aint bad its bloody great in SW or WW you would probably get a star or an award or something, again you should check your inches - over a stone in a month cant complain about that.

Well done Claire!

beans on toast, oooh, miss them alot, but with lashings of cheese lol!
Gosh Lin, I'm salivating on the bloody office desk!!!! I don't know if it's my mind or my belly, but today I woke up peckish.. not hungry, but food was on my mind:(:(:(
PJ/Lin, great "seeing" you on FB...
Claire, are you on FB as well???
Gilly, how are things???

Hello all

Im a newby to this site, and a returner on CD, after requesting to join a club, I was offered this one. Ideal really, as its my summer clothes I want to get back into.

Debs

Just checking, but how do I let you know about my loss, do I just post on here, or do I need to message someone direct??

thanks,

Debs

Back