SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Ok, going to bed now, I'm knackered!!!!!!! just finished my assignment now, I'm too old for this cr@p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lin, go for it!!! want to see the piccies!!!!!!! Love

Naj thanks, Im going to text her today and confirm, well off work today yey, off to Debenhams to return a few things i bought for my nieces birthday, (too small for her) then going to help my sister get a party ready for her, she's 7 today bless, all that yummy kids party food, i know i wont indulge but its still hard to look at.

Have a good day ladies

Ooo sounds like a fun day for you Lin but yes, also very hard with all that party food around.. Hope you have fun with your friend though..

I'm achy achy today :-( Gonna give the gym a miss today as conscious about over doing it as i easily get shin splints when doing too much. Could do with getting myself a cozzy so's i can go for a swim/jacuzzi for days like this... Must do that on my days off. Well, off to work again i go.. Boo... Catch ya later ladies! x

Lin, 4lbs!!! Brilliant!! Thats your five stone now is it?? Your makeover will be such a reward for all your hard work!

Claire, you are brilliant for getting your ass to the gym when you are working so hard, I would so use that as an excuse NOT to go!

Girls, I was looking through photos on the computer last night and found the ones of our engagment party.... when I was, wait for it.... 16 stone 10.... and wearing a size 20 dress that was all I could find to fit me that night. That was August 07. I lost 2 stone one lipo last year, and am so relieved to have found CD, it is just brilliant. But it was uncomfortable looking at the photos, I was just disgusted with myself for getting like that. Why did I just not stop?? What must people have thought of me??

Anyway... got up this morning, hopped on the scales and I am in the 12s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 stone 13 and 3/4 to be precise!!! But it starts with a 12and thats alright for me!!!! Such a boost after looking at the photos. I will have to post them for ya girls (and sell the bloody dress I wore on ebay!!)

Have a great day skinny beatchs x

Dont ya just love Debenhams 20% off today, brill, got myself some new trousers size 14 yey, and some much needed underwear, bra's were like hammocks, nickers the size, of gazibos, put them all in the bin. nice much smaller news ones not saggy round the ar$e now.

Sounds like you've had a good day Lin, very jealous! Just in from work and giving the gym a miss tonight, going again tomorrow. Got home to find bro n gf had got sodding fish n chips in AGAIN two days in a row my flat stinks of chips i can't eat... grr..

Yes did have a good day today, just been tortured with kids party food all afternoon, but to be honest i would rather that than fish n chips omg i dont know how id cope with that, mmmm withs load of salt and vinegar.

congrats on the weight loss all!

Due for my weigh in tomorrow night, Im hoping to have got to 12stone, but my scales keep telling me Im over at 12.2, will have to wait and see. I know I def deserve to loose a good amount this week.

Hey Girls,
Is there still a space on your team for little old me ;)

I was on team 17, sisters of slim, but we have fallen by the wayside and everyone has left there CD journeys :cry: and i still have a way to go and am stuggleing a bit at the moment :copon:

I do hope you got room for me,

Thanks
Sharon

Hi Sharon, you're more than welcome to join our team!!!!! WOW, you nearly reached your goal... you can sure help us...

Hi Sharon, welcome, to our wonderful team, we are all at different levels here, you have done well up to now, hope we can help you get to goal,

Deb good luck for your weigh in, bring on that 12st.

Hey Girls,
Ahh i am really chuffed to be part of a team again :D
I will post a bit about myself later, gotta get to work :(
I also am 9lb heavier than my ticker says, so will need to change that :sigh::eek::copon:
My WI day is thursdays ;)

Catch you all later
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have updated my ticker :cry:

gonna have a fab week, WI thursday :D

Have a good day Girls :)
Bring it on ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sharon, if your WI is on a Thursday, how did it go yesterday? how much did you lose????

I'm still 156lbs, after nearly a full week of 810... I want to SS again, weight loss every week AND no hunger!!!!

You go for Naj, I would for sure, i bet you have a really good loss next week after ss-ing for a week,

No heating in work today bloody freezing, decorators are here so radiators of the walls, had to have a little coffe, with a dash of milk, feel a little bad but too cold.

Hope you all have a good day ladies.

I'm back with CDC tomorrow, so I'll buy stuff for 4 weeks, as she's on hols and the other weeks I've stuff to do, so 810 and SS are both 3 packs a day, so she won't know I'm back on SS....
Lin, no heating???? I'd go home if I were you!!!! :)
Being italian, I've always found Ireland cold, but since the weight loss, it's even worse, it's as if I lost a constant blanket!!!!

What are your favourite clothes shops???? Once you're a skinny beatch, what stores are you going to hit???

For me Naj, i have never been able to go in skinny shops so its all new for me, I do like stuff in River Island, Next, Debenhams, Coast, Oasis, monsoon, usuall high street, shops, but im sure i will be branching out as soon as get a little skinnier, how about you. tbh, i love jeans and tee's so easy to wear and buy.

Back