SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey ladies and welcome to The Skinny Beatches team Sharon! :)

Well i'm just in from the gym and considering i really didnt feel like going today after work i'm quite chuffed with myself. Managed to do 2.4miles on the treadmill today and then the weights so i'm definately improving me thinks! Not too sure if the weight loss is mind as my scales seem to have stuck the same since wi on tues :-(

How's everyone elses day going ?? x

Hey Ladies, I am hanging my head in shame as I have stayed the same this week, (so much for my 5lbs I was gonna loose)...... So I am going to knuckle down this week and stick to the plan and go to the gym either everyday or every other day atleast.

I have played about with the plan for weeks now as well as this being costly it is getting me noplace and fast..... Help me stick to the plan this week ladies as I need a good lose next Friday...

I have managed to wrestle this laptop out of my teenagers hand an am gonna have to give it back shortly, will TRY and pop on later to catch up.... looking forward to some good times this week ladies....

OOpss Hi Sharon, nice to have you on board...

Hello ladies,

Had my weigh in, good and bad news.

Bad news, I lost 2lb, I thought I had lost more, last time I lost more when I kept ss without anything else.

Good News, met my first goal.

Need to get away from my high expectations I suppose, I am 2 years older, so I guess it will take longer this time around.

Had a really stressful week at work, very frustrated, all week its been one step forward and one back. So Im having a drink of vodka, although I am drinking it with fizzy water mixed with CD mixer powder. hey ho.

CDC is away now for 2 weeks, so should be a decent loss next time.

Good luck to you all over the weekend.

Debs

Doh, just lost a long post, so will do it again but shorter :p

I am 38, live in birmingham with my hubby and 3 boys, John 19 tom 14 and Jed 3 1/2 (glutton for punishment;) )

I have been on and off CD for the most of this year :( I weighed in yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks and i have put on 9lb, so today is my restart, and i really need it.

My nephew is getting married in cyprus in August and my hubby is best man and Jed is page boy ;) I have been on family holidays before and not really worried about my weight, although i am always uncomforable :sigh: anyway, Neil (my nephew) works in the same place as me and he has invited his friend also from work to the wedding in cyprus and David (his mate) is coming, OMG David is the same age as me and i have known him for 15 years, he is bit of a Jack the lad and the thought of him seeing me on a beach in my cozzie is a nightmare :eek:
He is very schoolboy mentality and i can imagine him taking photos of me and showing them round work, so as you can see my dilemma, i really need to shift another 1 1/2 - 2 stone and with 10 weeks left i am pushing it :eek:

So I need you girls to kick me up the backside and i will return the favour :cool:

Well i gotta go, world war 3 is erupting as i type (John taking Toms i pod ....:rolleyes:)

catch you all later girls,
Have a good evening ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww, sounds like most of us Skinny Beatches are struggling a little at the moment... COME ON GIRLS - WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Deb, be careful huni with the voddy.. can completely understand where you're coming from though, my job can be really stressful at times too.. big hugs hun and hope you're soon feeling better! R u off the weekend? Hope you've got some time to re-charge your batteries.. i cannot wait for my days off, just tomorrow to go finally..

Wannadrop3st, sounds like you've got your hands full there! I don't know how you mums do it, i struggle to sort myself out at times! x

Hi ladies just backtracked the postings and saw your bits about shops, I love Next to bits, I guess this is where my job comes in fantastic, as I work for a company owned by Next, and as such we have an on site Next staff shop, full of returns, items with buttons missing, items returned with nothing wrong, and tester items etc.

I tend to not go in there all the time at the mo, as its a bit of a jumble sale to a certain degree, and trying to find a size 18/16 can be difficult, and upsetting, but when I am a skinny beatch, I will start shopping again. at the mo, I only go in there to pick up bargains for the girls, last time in, I bought 3 tops and a pair of leggings for each of my two girls, all current season, and it cost me £15.

I will never forget the first time I got in a size 10 last time around, I actually picked up a size 14, but the hanger was the wrong size, I could not believe it. Im going to have that feeling again.

My next aim is to get into my size 14 suits, (I can normally pick up a suit, after lots of hunting for £20). Then my size 12 ones, then lastly the ones which are size 10, well bottom anyway, I end up with a bigger size on top.

Even without the discount I get in stores, and the next staff shop, I still think next is very good quality clothes and are not chavvy, and can be quite different.

I dont really tend to do many other high street shops, do George at asda, however thats not really high street.

I hate shops that sell jeans as the largest size t shirt they do is a size 14, and been as the avg british woman is a size 16, I usually loose my wrag and start stating they are not catering to the avg woman, so I dont go in.

I have also been known to shop in matalan and primarni on occasion, in fact, only last weekend I picked up a couple of pieces very cheap for hols. Bargain. I love a Bargain, if you have not guessed.

My weakness, is Bags, not the really expensive ones, but Radley, I love the little dog, and cannot resist.

Im not saying I dont like designer clothes, but I just dont think they are worth the money, if I won 10 million pounds I dont think I could justify spending stupid amounts on every day items, one off pieces yes. It seems stupid when you have that amount of money, I would rather give it to a worthwhile charity.

Roll on tomorrow, I love the weekend, but its the most difficult, so hope I get through like last without a nibble or two.

Best wishes to all

Debs

It is mayhem here most of the time, but I love it ;)
John is going in the Army on 15th June, so it will be really quiet then :cry: I dont know how I will be without him :cry:my baby :cry: his dad and brother think 15th June cant come quick enough ha ha!! They will miss him when he is gone :wave_cry:

I really need to do some excersize, I just dont have the time to go to the gym, and i dont have the living room empty to do a dvd.... what do you think about walking up and down the stairs ???
Or any other ideas ???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am with you i absolutly love next, all Tom and Jeds stuff is from Next, its good quality and washes really well.

Before i lost weight, all my clothes were from Next Directory, but as i was dropping dress sizes i found myself buying new clothes from Asda / Matalan, but now i am size 14, its all Next wardrobe again :D

OMG a next shop at work - died and gone to heaven !! i would be in there all the time ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww, i went in the raf at 18 and 2 months and i vividly remember it like it was yesterday! (ok i know it was only 7yrs ago!).. My mum was so quiet on the journey down to basic training and think she took it quite badly but we got there in the end and i have no regrets about the time i did at all.. i went all over the place, grew up quick and learnt loads.. You'll be soo proud on his passing out parade day!!

Stairs are a good idea for sure, help to tone as well as good cv. There are also loads of gentle toning exercises you can do at home too if you don't manage to get to the gym. If the dvd's a no-no for you at the moment, how about putting some good music on and having a boogie?? I often have a mad moment or two behind closed doors (also with the curtains shut!) if it's energetic dancing it'll get your pulse up and release endorphines giving you that feel good factor too.. x

Hi all

Claire know what you mean about the voddy, read recent posts where its really affected people on CD, I always seem to be ok though, provided I go steady of course, only having a couple.

Sharon, Welcome, I too am loosing for my hols, my focus is to fit back into my holiday clothes I bought 2 years ago after loosing on CD.

Completely get your reason though, and the thought of someone I worked with, and I have a few Team Leaders who are jack the lads, being there, I would totally freak out, It must feel awful at the thought.

but hey ho, you can do it girl! every time you think of food, think of him taking a photo that should help. You sound a very fun loving person, and actually he may surprise you anyway when your away, keep it at the back of your mind to help you through it, but when you get on that plane, leave it all behind, behave your normal confident self, and there will be no need for him to take the michael.

if he is jack the lad then he will probably do something really embarrassing, and that puts you on the top side.

Everyone on here will be here for support.

Debs

Well ladies hope you all have a great weekend.

Dont really have any plans as such, other than a bit of housework, may take my little boy max bowling or something you can do inside, as i dont think the weather is going to be great,

Hope your all good.

WOWOWOWOW, took me ages to read all you skinny beatchs wrote:p:p:p
I do like stuff in River Island, Next, Debenhams, Coast, Oasis, monsoon, usuall high street, shops.
Lin, I LOVE Next and River Island, can't wait to go shopping there, once the sales are on in July, I'll be there early in the morning!!!! never done it before, but as I'm going 1 month to Rome and have nothing that fits me for the summer, I need bargains!!!!!

Managed to do 2.4miles on the treadmill today and then the weights so i'm definately improving me thinks!
Claire, you're great, :happy096:, I wouldn't be able to do it, I KNOW I should, but... excuses!!!!

Hey Ladies, I am hanging my head in shame as I have stayed the same this week,Help me stick to the plan this week ladies as I need a good lose next Friday...
Gilly, :grouphugg:, we'll all be here to help you in any way we can, you know that if we stick to it, we lose!!!! so just think of the "finished product" (ie. you, skinny beatch!!!!)...

Bad news, I lost 2lb, Good News, met my first goal.
Deb, 2lbs is way better than nothing!!!!! stick to it and you'll see you'll loose... but, alcohol is really bad for the weight loss, :p:p

I am 38, live in birmingham with my hubby and 3 boys, John 19 tom 14 and Jed 3 1/2 (glutton for punishment;) ) i really need to shift another 1 1/2 - 2 stone and with 10 weeks left i am pushing it :eek:

So I need you girls to kick me up the backside and i will return the favour :cool:
Sharon, full family there!!!! 2 st are possible on CD SS100%, stick to it and you WILL do it!!!! and anytime you need a kick, I'm here for you :D:D:D:whoopass::p

Aww, sounds like most of us Skinny Beatches are struggling a little at the moment... COME ON GIRLS - WE CAN DO THIS!!!
Claire, you're right, we all seem to have hit a low this week... well, except for Lin who got her 5 stones medal:bunnydance::party0011:

, I love Next to bits, I guess this is where my job comes in fantastic, as I work for a company owned by Next,
ENVY!!!! I'd love that!!!! :):p;) is there a position for me where you work??? :D

John is going in the Army on 15th June,
:heartpump::patback::patback::patback: Your little boy is now a man... mustn't be easy... I won't allow my kids to leave me till they're at least 40!!!! :cool: well, 18 will do as well, I'll have a life again!!!!

Hey Naj, You still up like me, have you stopped to the food or are you going to see the week out?
Lin, I'm going to CDC tomorrow, if she doesn't have a good reason why the weight didn't drop with me doing exactly 810, no more no less, it's SS 100% for me till mid June, when I'll need to start maintenance for the hols!!!!!:smoke::smoke::smoke: that will be me lieing on the beach!!!!

Ok, now that I answered all the posts, I'll better finish drying my hair!!! I've been at it 1 hour, but as I have a full mop of very long curly hair, it will take me another 1/2 hour... it's at times like this that I think I should chop it all off, but I'd feel naked without it!!!!
Love to all you great skinny beatchs...

Morning Girls,
how we all doing this morning ??
I am not doing anything today :( housework and thats about it..
We were supposed to be going to Cheshire Oaks, shopping outlet, for the day with my SIL, but i made an excuse not to go, as i dont feel 'in the mood' for clothes shopping :eek:, we are going to go probably in the last weekend of June now, so hopefully will have dropped a stone by then, and be feeling better about myself and ready to hit the shops :D

I hope you girls all have a fab weekend, I will be on and off all day, gotta take John to work now, so catch you all later
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOOHOOO...

That's me finished work for three days off!!!! :) Hurray!

Wanna go the gym now but can't as going to see Angels and Demons with mum at 6 so not got the time unfortunately.. defo gonna go tomorrow though..

Cannot wait to have a lay in, catch up on some sleep and much needed housework as my flat's in dire need of a clean. Hope you're all having a good day today.. x

Enjoy the film, cant wait to see it myself, hope you enjoy it and your lay in, you really deserve it.

My little boy has gone with his dad to his nans for a couple of hours bliss, peace and quite, sick of playing cars and trains now, got a bit of ironing to do but sod it cant be bothered, thought i would pop on and read a few posts for a while,

HI girls,
went to CDC today, told her about my reservations about 810, she reckons that after 12 weeks loss, I could have a STS week, no big deal (well, it is to me, hungry as out of ketosys and no weight loss!!!), but she measured me and there was a loss there, in 6 weeks I lost 2in+ from my waist, bust and hips... 1in each arm and thigh, so she asked me to keep at the 810 for another week (So far, all around, I've lost 31.75in!!!!)... well, I'll try another week, but if I don't lose 2lbs next week, I'm back to SS without telling her...

Hey Claire, enjoy the film, I am going tomorrow night to see it with my niece, i hope it does not freak me out like the Da vinci code did :confused:

Lin, lucky you peace and quiet, could do with some of that myself.... Jed is having a mad one at the moment :rolleyes:

I have struggled today :( and succumbed to the usual.... choc :( I really need to get my Paul Mackenna cd's out and listen to them :copon:

Ok, going to lurk on the main board :cool:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naj, defo next week ss if you want to get the last off for hols, Good inch loss though:), havent had my measurements checked for ages, must do that on wednesday when i go.

Sharon, not chocolate come on dont turn to it in your hour of need, bad girl, consider yourself told off. ;)

My lovely couple of hours to myself today was fantastic, should have it more often. Bliss pure bliss

Just going to get back to my ironing now, how naf is that, but its got to be done, whilst hub makes himself a massive curry, cruel really cruel, must get some water down quick to stop me pinching some.

Hope you have all been goodtoday. excluding choc girl sharon lol :17729:

Hey ladies... Film was good thanks, had a really nice time out with mum! We went to a cinema away from where we live for a change of scenary etc and had a lovely time.. The cinema is an old world war one that the raf lads used deep in the woods.. here's a link if you're bored and interested lol..

The Kinema In The Woods - Woodhall Spa -

We got there in plenty of time and had a coffee in a quaint little teashop in the woods beforehand and then i stuck to water alone for the film which quite suprised and impressed me tbh..

However, have just got home and had a bit of a tiz woz with the brother again.. He's basically just so wrapped up in his own little world right now, all he seems to care about is himself and his daft gf. My grandparents are struggling a bit atm with a few things (grandma's gotta have an op etc) and he can't even bother his arse to ring them, let along pop round and visit (they live only 15mins walk away). He seems to be forgetting all about his family atm since he was made redundant which is a little upsetting. Anyway, to cut a long story short (ish lol) i'm not having a little slug of Amaretto before bed. I know it's naughty but after not sleeping at all well again recently i'm hoping it's just enough to send me off to sleep and hopefully stop my mind whirring with the brother thing.. x

Back