SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Claire, 2.4 lbs lost, 1.18%
Gilly, 0 lbs lost, 0%
Debs, 2 lbs lost, 1.17%
Naj, 0 lbs lost, 0%
PJ, 2.5 lbs lost, 1.34%
Lin, 4 lbs lost, 2.13%
Team 24, 10.9 lbs lost, 1.46%

Hey Ladies, have again managed to wrestle the laptop out of Amy's clutches.... So how are we all doing, I am determind to be positive...... I'm off on holiday for a few days so I am going to hit the gym everyday (in the hope to counteract my badness)......

Might go and read back some of the threads I have missed......

Morning Ladies!

Hope you all had a great weekend, I am off for my wi at lunchtime so looking forward to that.

Naj, dead right. If you have no loss this week go back to ss, you are so near target now that it must be so frustrating to see no move on the scales!

See you all later!

Good luck PJ!!

I'm just back from the gym.. 5km done in 7mins less than what i used to do it in whilst i was in the raf so well chuffed with that! Also did some weights, don't appear to be getting any stronger in my weedy arms though... haha.. tempted to have a snooze this afternoon if the brother keeps it down..

Claire the Kinema in the Woods looks brilliant, i have never seen a cenema like it. Bit far for me to go but fab all the same.

Feeling very tired today, my little boy has been unwell over the weekend so for 2 nights not much sleep, then have to come to work sit down all day, and try not to fall asleep at my desk, because im so tired, it tends to make me feel a little hungry too, going to bed early tonight for sure.

How is everone else today, good I hope.

Aww Lin, i totally get where you're coming from with regards being tired making you feel more hungry.. it's a horrible feeling and really messes with your head doesn't it. Being tired also makes my emotions blow completely out of proportion too whilst on cd, like there's a permanent full moon! I'm ok thanks, having a good day, still not had a nap yet tho.. Have made an appointment at the oesteopath for tomorrow at 1430 as i've always suffered with my crap ankles and my left one feels like it needs a good click or something, just doesn't feel right. I think losing 3stone in 3months also must affect it as your posture must have changed to compensate or something?? Was meant to be going to the gym at 1600hrs ish with mum after she finishes work but not sure they'll let me after being cracked about there.. may go in the morning instead then i can rest for a day afterwards n let my ankle settle down. x

Claire the very thought of being cracked makes me shivver, i would deffo give your ankle a rest even if its just for the day.

I wished i like the gym, i bloody hated it, i was 17st when i started pre little boy, but I was to paranoid, i really do think that alot of people in gyms look down their noses at fatties, instead of giving them support for having the balls to do something about being overweight. Our local gym sells all the usual stuff, clothes wise, it makes me laugh that you cannot buy anything over a size 14, whats that all about, they should just stick a sign outside No Fatties Allowed

Sorry for my rant, im sure not all gyms are like mine.

Completely get where you're coming from Lin. I've been a member at fitness first before for a couple yrs as i could use the one near my old base and then also the one back home too. I hated the place!! Full of people that just stared at me when i got all red, sweaty and looking like i was about to die! However, the one i'm at now is a local council run one. It's at the back of the council pool (included in subscription price). I feel so much more relaxed there, it's like a different variety of people go there. Fitness first seemed to be all about the name really, all snobbery etc. Whereas this one is smaller and has much less muscle marys to worry about. You get the odd slim fit bird that stares but i just stare back now and think that they wouldnt stand a chance if i rugby tackled them to the floor, haha.. Are there any other ones you could try when you feel ready to return?

Oh n kinema in the woods is amazing, really quaint! Loved going back again, used to go with my grandparents when i was a wee tot. I remember they used to pile the coats up on the chair for me to sit on top to see! Hahaha, brought back happy memories.. x

Aww that made me smile - coats on chair in the cinema so you could see.

There are a couple of gyms i will check out, we also have on at our local pool and a new one at our local college, which i hear is very cheap so i am deffo going to give it a go, when i start to move up the plans,

Coolio :) I hope you find somewhere a lot less 'clicky' than the one you had before, i think a lot of it is to do with the big chains. It's like a status symbol to some people who just go to be seen. I'd rather go somwhere smaller, cheaper and more relaxed and friendly. Who cares what it looks like, just turn up, do ur stuff and go home again hey..

Well, back from weigh in - 2 pounds... I have been totally 100% as always and I have only lost 4.5 in the last two weeks. Even though I feel great and defo look much better it is a bit disheartening. Do you think it could be excersise thats doing it? In the last couple of weeks I have been power walking in the evenings for 45 mins. I enjoy it, but if its going to slow down my weight loss maybe I should knock it on the head, what do you think girls? (I really think it helps with inches but with the dress fitting looming I dont really have time for these weight losses iykwim)

Stop talking about gyms!!!! you're making me feel so guilty for not going:8855::whoopass:
I just can't find the will to go, not one bit, not one tiny little bit :eek::eek::eek:
On a course today till Thursday, I'm falling asleep!!!! + I need to work in the evenings to catch up, as my manager, the slave driver :mad:, decided that everythink is a priority :D:D:D He said he's going to give me some time off for it.. I wonder if he'll forget???
I said I'd give 810 another week... well, I'll give it till Thursday morning, if the scales don't show 155 (156 now), that's it, SS and hopefully back in ketosys by the end of the week!!!! A lot of people told me this was the worse plan, and it sure is!!! hungry and very little food, and I really wouldn't mind, if the weight came off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Claire, don't destroy your ankle, take it easy at the gym...
PJ, how did your WI go?
Lin, sick kids, you end up knackered and the little monsters are back to their usual self in no time, yet it takes mummy 5 days (at least!!!) to recover :confused::confused::confused:
Gilly, enjoy your hols and you too with the gym??? what's this, a conspiration???
Sharon, enjoy the movie, but... chocolate???? the evil (unfortunately lovely!!!!) demon, I beat it by having a CD bar a day, either chocolate, caramel or toffee... if I could, my 3 meals in a day would be bars!!!!
Debs, how are you doing????

Pj 2lb is not bad, i would imagine its the gym, if you really want the weigh off, why not try giving up the gym for a week stay 100% and just see what happens,

Naj, hunger is horrible, i have had the rumbles all day, i have been craving thinks like pizza and hot buttered toast, sorry for mentioning food, but i cant help it a the moment being tired is not good for me at all. You will have to remind you boss on every occasion about your time off he owes you, hope it goes well and those bloody scales start to move for you. I feel ss may be coming your way soon, no more hunger for you.

Thats a good idea Lin! I will do that so, and hopefully see a nice loss next week.

Hey ladies, oooooo that was a nice snoozie.. :)

PJ, i defo think the gym's affecting my losses, you've probably lost way more than 2lbs in fat but gaining in muscle as even though you're power walking you'll be toning up (hence still losing inches like me).

If i didn't need to get fitter and stronger for my personal safety training next month i'd defo be giving up the gym for a couple months to get the last couple stone off then hit it afterwards.

Lin bless ya hun, sounds like you need some relaxing me time and a good sleep. I get just the same way when tired, feel like i could eat my arm off!

Sharon, Naj is defo talking sense huni, try sneaking a bar in with you and maybe cutting it into pieces beforehand. I was going to do this when i went to the cinema on sat but had to have my bar at work for lunch.

Hope Gilly and Debs are ok too?? x

I wish max would go to sleep soon, because he wasnt well, my mum let him sleep for two hours this afternoon, i know he needed it but omg im sure someone has slipped him something, Im waiting to have a nice long soak in the bath then bed.

Still bloody hungry, getting on my nerves now, cant possibly drink any more water i think its making it worse.

Hope you are all ok tonight, had a sneak at my weight, naughty me well blow me away im in the 12's at last ok its 12.13 and a half but who cares it still in the 12's. Will celebrate in the morning with a choc shake.

Lin, fantastic news huni, bet you're well chuffed!! :) Well done! Wish i had your dedication i really do.. lol..

Well had my chicken salad for tea, was yummy. And also got some new salad dressing today which is in individual sachets so i can get some portion control back. Got a choc tetra left to go and hopefully my bro's gf is bringing me sex in the city movie on bluray back from her work to watch in a few mins (she works at blockbuster so gets free rentals). That's my evening planned.. x

Ooo i feel a bit down now after speaking to my grandma on the phone.. :badmood:

Firstly she said that when my bro was round theirs yesterday he commented on how well i was now looking. And then she went and stuck her foot right in it and asked when i'm going to start eating some 'proper food'! :doh: She really wasn't accepting of the fact that all my vits n mins are in cd whereas my bro eating fish n chips everyday for 3days running then getting a jippy tummy n wondering why is any better? Hmm.. just no explaining to some people is there. It's not like my face has gone spotty, i look rough or dying with no energy is it?! :rolleyes:

Next comment was after i'd stated that i actually need to lose another 2/3 stone was that i'd never have a 'venus like body' due to having 'tree trunk legs'!!! :argh: She said i had a nice figure when i finished basic training in the raf but i was way too thin then in my opinion and do not want to go back to that. Apparently even as a toddler i had 'thunder thighs' that i used to 'toddle about on'! lol.. God why can family be so flaming horrid at times?! :grumble::asskick:

Back