SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Claire, free dvd's lucky you. Grandparents worry about us dont they, they dont understand bless - although my granny didnt care how i lost weight as long as i did, she constantly was asking me if id put weight on AGAIN :D, at 86 she says what she thinks, she is loving my weight loss now and cant stop talking about it,

Well didnt get my full nights sleep again :cry:, max was up and down all night, so im a bit like a zombie today, hopefully he is a little better today so sleep will come my way tonight. Better go get ready for work another dull day at the office lies ahead :sigh:,

Hey Girls,
how we all doing ??
Claire - my mom is the same, she lives in Northampton, and when i seen her after losing 2 stone, she said i had lost my sparkle :rolleyes: hmmm ????

Yesterday i managed 100% YAY !! I had my first shake at midday, then i had a bar and coffee while the family were eating there tea, then i had a lovely bath and had my final shake at 8pm, plus 4ltrs of water :D so pretty happy with myself...

Right i am off to the cracker factory with all the mad people ;)

Have a good one girls :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This morning I weighted myself (as nearly every day!!!), and I'm 155lbs, so I finally lost 1lb!!! after 10 days of no loss!!!

Naj, 1lb in 10 days, i feel your pain, but on the other hand it could be the start of the scales moving, I would expect at this stage to drop about 2lb a week or 3 on a good one, im dreading getting there in one way as i know i am going have have a few dissapointing weeks, but im sure its normal. Chin up Naj, you really have done well and stayed 100% which is brilliant, hang on in there.

Sharon, well done on your 100% bet you feel good.

Hope all you ladies have a good day.

Lin, if I lose between 1.5 and 2lbs a week, I'd be delighted!!!!!!!! My BMI at 155lbs is exactly 25, so nearly in the healthy zone!!! I've another 9 weeks before hols and 15lbs to go, even if I lose 9 and be left with 6 to go, I'll be delighted, considering that 3 months ago I was 197lbs!!!! sure look different now!!!
My OH's parents are telling me not to lose more weight as I look fine the way I do, but I remember how I looked at 140lbs and that's what I want to go back to... so the main thing is to be happy ourselves with the way we look and if other people, family and not, have their own opinion, who cares... ;)

Its up to you, you alone knows what makes you happy, if its 140lb then 140lb is what you should go for, sod what other people think ;):p;)

I know that when i start to get close to my goal, it will move, I have already had people say to me I think you have done enough and how much longer am i going to carry on for, are they blind, i just say i'll let you know when im finished:D

Morning ladies, i'm finally awake from a zombie like sleep! I've been totally out for the count for once which was nice and talk about wierd dreams! :nightf:

Well, so much for going to the gym before my Oesteopath appointment this afternoon, not really got time now :ashamed0005: Ah well, i obviously needed the sleep so i'm not too worried. Could still go with mum after her work and my appointment but think i should leave off it after it's been pulled about for a day or so.

Meant to be going round to see my grandparents today to get a bathroom cabinet thing that they've been saving me for months and i've not managed to collect. Bro's meant to be coming with me to help squish it in my car but he's now made plans with the gf so won't be able to fetch it again. Think they're getting fed up of looking after it now so may have to tell them to get age concern to collect it. Also still feel a little fed up with the daft comments that came out last night on the phone :grumble: Realise i need to put these feelings behind me tho as not seen them for a while so should really go round for a bit. :rolleyes:

Sharon well done for your 100% day, good on ya! :0clapper:Bet you feel real pleased with yourself.

WI tmoz, dread to think what the damage is this week... :doh::whacky068:

Lin, hope your day at work isn't too stressful and you can take it a bit easy bless ya. :p

Lin - in the 12's!!!! Brilliant!! Bet you feel great today!

Naj - Finally, a move on the scales! I bet you will have a good loss this week and be an 810 convert!

Sharon - well done on your 100% day, how are you getting on today?

Gilly - how are you?

Claire - You are right about the gym, I am going to steer clear of excersise this week and see what happens.

Have I missed anyone?

Debs! - how are you getting on?

I am fine today, a bit hungery though, I wonder why I can go weeks without food and never feel hungrey and then one day for no reason I can wake up and want to eat the bedside locker!

Girls I am collecting my wedding dress on Sat....

Please excuse above spelling... can not live without spell check!

Oooo, how exciting PJ!!!! The dress!!! :bliss::character00250: Bet you're soo looking forward to it! You should put a pic up! Aww, so happy for you.. :D

Well, I WAS looking forward to it, but a girl I used to work with got married recently and wore the same dress..... which is fine but I was looking at the photos and thought hmmm that looks a bit like my dress but I dont really like it - and then found out it is my bloody dress!!! I HATED dress shopping, it was so awful Claire, nothing fitted me and all the bossy women are trying to pour you into size 12s 'just to get an idea'.... it was horrible, so I sorted found a dress that I liked and bought it. My mother nagged and nagged me to shop a bit more but I just couldnt bear to, I never even tried it an a second time so it could be a disater.

Hopefully you'll feel different once you can try it on in your own home and have a real good look at yourself without the nasty shop ladies being there to fuss all around you. Is there anything you can do to change it slightly so's it's not 100% like hers? Maybe a little few flowers/sparkly bits sewn on or something? Wear your hair differently to her and with different flowers it'll look a different look surely? x

Yes, I am sure there is Claire. The dress is a bit more A line than I thought it was. I would prefer a more fish tale sort of bottom so I am sure that a dress maker can take it in. I just can not stress about it or I will go off my rocker!!!

PJ, i have see your photo on facebook and you are a very pretty indeed, you would probably look fantastic in a bin bag, anyway, dresses can be tweaked here and there to make them look different as Claire says little extras on, dont stress hun, keep us posted on how it all goes, pic would be nice, but will understand if its a secret at this point.

I would post a pic if I knew how to!! Will get oh to stick one up for me so that you can have a look.

Aww thanks for thinking of me Lin, i really appreciate that! Bless ya.. Got half hr till appointment and kinda glad i didn't hit the gym this morning. Ankle's strangely feeling much better (sods law now i've made the appointment!), will go get it checked out anyway though and let ya know how it goes! It hurts but is a relief too so well worth it :)

PJ, defo post the dress photo, we'll all have ideas!!!!
Claire, you must be checking your ankle now, best of luck!!!!
PJ, I don't think I'll ever become an 810 convert, hunger is back and definitely not enough food!!! but, I don't care once I lose 1.5lbs a week!!!!

Well i'm still alive ladies :)

Have had the most funny/embarrassing time at the Oesteopath!! Had a different guy to the one i've seen over the years. We had a chat about my ankle and that i'd lost 3stone in a fairly quick time etc.. Then he came out with "hmm, well i'd think we'd best examine you in your underwear"!!!!!!! I think my mouth must have dropped open! So pleased i'd just got out the shower and had half decent pants and bra on! Though not matching i hasten to add.. Well, he popped out for a min n i thought what the hell n stripped off. He came back in n i felt a right wally standing there in me pants n bra lol! He examined my back and hips and found that my right side of my pelvis had twisted or something or other. This was apparently due to the weightloss! He loosened off my ankle which now feels loads better and then grabbed each leg bent in turn and moved em around (god i felt such a prat!).. then he got me to lie on my side and pushed around my spine and then into my lower back and the muscles at the top of my bum releasing the pressure there (very sore!).. Stood back up, ankle felt loads better and apparently my pelvis is now much better! Got another appointment next week to check how it's all doing and then he reckons i'll be mended :) Said i was good to come early as could've been harder to fix if left longer.. He congratulated me loads on doing so well which made me feel a bit more at ease lying there in my pants lol.. He was only a couple yrs older than me i reckon.. (note to self... must wear nice pants/bra combo next time...)

Hahaha, thought you'd like to hear about my embarrassing but productive afternoon anyways, hopefully it'll bring a smile to your faces.. x

Back