SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

:8855:Oh Claire i would have died:eek:, in my big pants 3 sizes too big that now have wrinkles in the ar$e, and my sensibly bras, I am pleased that you ankle is better get back to that gym and show those skinny minis what your made of, how wiered is weigh loss, the pelvis bit you were lucky to have gone. Loved this story Claire.

Deffo get some nice new sexyish underwear (dont want to overdo it) for next time, was he good looking?

Well still bloody freezing my bits off, hope its the fat coming off, bed sock big jammies and dressing gown, for me in bed tonight, very attractive.

Hope you are ok girls.

Well i only had 'sensible' undies on so could have been better! Plain black shortie type pants and plain white bra as under white t-shirt. Defo worth a bash with some nicer ones next time though now i know what's coming! N yes, he's defo worth a go! But any man that doesn't mind massaging out your kinks and crunches without complaint is certainly worth his weight in gold to me! I still keep having a little giggle to myself when i think back to him saying 'right well lets examine you in your underwear!' lol

Hello all

Sorry not posted, just been really busy at work, and it looks like its going to get worse too, as Im being put in charge of another dept for 3 months.

Must admit its took me a fair while to catch up too, seems like everyone is doing better this week! and claire made me lol with her trip to the osteo. My last osteo was a lady, so never really been asked to take off my clothes, in fact she would only work on you if you wore trousers, wo betide if you turned up in a skirt.

Anyway, had a bit of a bad weekend, as went through a full day of wanting food, and when I say a full day, I mean, I was thinking about it every 3-4 mins and it drove me mad. Hubby even offered to go to the take away for me, and he is normally a rock for me, but he could see what pain I was in. So eventually he offered to buy a chicken, so I had some breast, (more than I should have) but hey ho, at least it was cheating with the right stuff. Then had some squid on Sunday.

Now back on SS ish, my cdc says I cant do 3 cd a day, that I must do 4 unless I have dr sign off, not sure why as I have no medical problems, my bmi is not over 40, but I know I would stuggle with the Dr as he does not believe in this diet.

So cdc instists I have 4, at the moment, Im having a shake at work, loads o water, then a stick of celery and a slice of chicken, or a couple o teaspoons of low fat cottage cheese, then either a soup or a porridge before bed. Trying to stick to the 2 plus the small meal in the week, then if I do need more at the weekend, I have more to go at. Will see this friday what my loss is, although it will be my scales and not cdc as she on holiday.

OMG dont I write war and piece when I get on, must get on more often, will try promise.

Good luck to all - we all deserve it.

Debs

PS my piccy is from when I lost 2 stone last time, hopefully this will keep me going, as my goal is to get to that size again.

xx

Hi Debs sorry youve had a bad week, just a bit miffed as to why you cant have 3 packs:confused:, you can have whatever you want, i do what i want on my diet, you could ss+ 3 packs and a small meal each day, that maybe would curb the food thoughts knowing your getting something,

Well done for cheating with the right stuff, at least it wasnt a bar of choc, or a plate of chips.

Fingers crossed for you for friday, Claire and I weigh in tomorrow,

I'm off in the bath to read me book and ease me bruised bum cheek! Not only do i have the ridiculous random cd bruises all over me i now have oesteo bruises coming out! haha..

Good luck lin, and claire for tomorrow.

Just had a reply to my 'return story' as the thing with 3 or 4 was a question I asked when I first found this forum. And it appears that the rules have changed since I last did cd, apparently cos Im only 5'2 I need to have 4 or 3 plus a meal, I always thought it was if you were bigger or taller, so still cant get my head round it. But maybe thats it, Im not have a cd until lunch time as Im saving mine for the evening, and only have either 2 or 3 plus a meal, perhaps I should be having more and spacing it out a bit. Or less in the week and save some for the weekend, thats my bad period.

any thoughts - grateful.

Debs

Debs, sounds like your cdc has put you on the new ss+ program which is the one i've been doing for the last 3 months. It's either 4 cd's and 200ml skimmed milk OR 3 cd's and a 200cal white and green meal. Do you have the yellow booklet? What's allowed for the white and green meal is all in there.. basically white protein and 2 tablespoons of green vegs. This plan is the same regardless of height or gender. So you'd be having the same as me even though i'm 5"8 and also a bloke would be having the same as both of us. I think you must have been on ss beforehand which is why you're getting mixed up with the 3/4 cd's bit where it's 4 for a woman 5"8 n over or if male, otherwise 3. You really need to be getting a minimum of 3 cd's in a day huni to ensure you're getting all your vits n mins each day.. I see your idea of saving them for the weekend but this may well take you out of ketosis doing it that way and also depriving you of vital nutrients during weekdays. I find the 4 cd's plus 200ml skimmed milk option the most filling btw.. Hope this has helped? x

Morning ladies,

Well ive had a whole 9 hrs sleep, i cant believe it, and im not cold this morning, got my weigh in really late today 8.30pm Claire good luck with yours.

Just off to get my first tetra of the day mmmmm.

He was only a couple yrs older than me i reckon.. (note to self... must wear nice pants/bra combo next time...)
Claire, you really made me laugh with your story!!!!:party0049: Defo buy new undies!!!!

Morning ladies,
Well ive had a whole 9 hrs sleep, i cant believe it, and im not cold this morning, got my weigh in really late today 8.30pm Claire good luck with yours.
:gen125: glad you're not cold anymore, it's a killer, but it has to be all the weight lost, and 70lbs!!!!! that's like 4 jumpers you dropped in a very short time!!!!

Today I re-weighted myself, another 1.2lbs gone... so my weight is 153.8... translates to 10st, 13.8lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's just border line, but I'm in the 10sssssssssssss :character00100:
So, I'm sticking to 810 till Sunday week at least, then I'll see what to do, move up a plan (as I'm hungry!!!!) or keep to this one, if the weight continues to drop, I might be tempted to stay on 810 for another 4 weeks...

:happy036:in the 10's Naj Good for you and finally those scales are moving brilliant :D

Still feeling warm, thank goodness.

Funny thing happend in work, visitor came in and asked where the other girl was, he meant the old me ha ha, felt really good. He was gobsmacked.

Naj, fantastic news on being in the 10's!!!!!!!! Hurray!!!!! Well done to you..

Lin, pleased you've finally managed to sleep and not feeling cold anymore, i'm sure the two are related!! Good luck for your wi later!

Just going to mine now, not really looking forward to it though :-( Such a long way to go to be told not losing :-( Fill ya in when i'm home..

Naj!! Well done!! I think I would fall off the scales in shock if I ever saw 10 something!

Best of luck for wi's today girls!

I feel a bit blah today, the scales havent moved in DAYS!!! The weight seems to be coming off so slowly.... Although I got a nice pair of jeans delivered from littlewoods yesterday in a 16 - and they are TOO BIG!!!! Only by a little bit, but I am going to send them back and change them for a 14 and hopefully by the time they arrive they will go up my thighs!

:wow: GOOD NEWS LADIES!!!! :wow:

The scales have FINALLY moved for me after 3wks of only losing about a 1lb a week i've lost 3.2lb's this week!!!! I am soooo pleased! :party0011:

Also lost another 1/2" from bust :)(), 1 1/2" from waist, 1" from hips and 1/4" from thighs! Hurrah! :woohoo:

My back is agony today and have got a huge bruise on my bum cheek from yesterdays exploits! So no gym for me just yet, don't want to push it. Back to work in a couple hrs, boo... :sigh: Days off have flown by as usual.

Lin, sending you good vibes for your wi later :vibes: Good luck!

Oooo have just realised too.. when i first went to the police doc, i was 109.6kg and he asked me to try to get to double figures for next time i see him and after just converting my new weight (197.2lbs) to kg's it makes it 89.64kgs!!! Am well chuffed! Would've been pleased with being in the 90's but to now be in the 80's is ace! :) Feeling really pleased with myself at the moment, wanna go the gym now to celebrate but back's sore and gotta go to work :-( Boo..

:talk017:
Great Claire, really pleased for you!!!!!!!!! it's really annoying when the bl**dy scales don't move!!!!

Claire!!! Brilliant news!! You totally deserve it after all your hard work!

Hey Girls,
Well done on your losses :D

Claire - what can i say ;) funny :D

Well today is day 3 of 100% and finally in Keto :D but its also TOTM and i am sooo tired, and i have had my 3 packs today, so its one black coffee:( and water for me, and it will be early to bed as i am knackered and just want today over with :p

Glad your all doing well, and I will be back with a bit more to say tomorrow :rolleyes:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Claire great great news, at last phew, im made up for you, you really deserved it after what you have put in, :happy096::clap::clap::clap:

Im not looking forward to mine today with it being so late, ive been good but you know what the scales are like they can be cruel,

Take it easy with your back, awww sorry your back in work,

Hope every one is ok and being good:)

Back