SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Well done ladies, everyone seems to be doing really well, keep up the hard work.

Claire thanks for the advise, will do 3cd plus a white and green meal from now on, been having less, and maybe thats why I dont seem to be loosing enough.

Due to weigh in tomorrow, but looked earlier and the horrible scales said just a 1lb loss.

Is there no such thing as strictly ss anymore ie 3 cd on the new rules?

As long as I get below 12st tomorrow, will be relatively happy. Going to try and find time to get on wii fit more, did 30 mins at the weekend, and was really pleased with myself. I hate excersise, almost as much as ironing, and my hubby does that, he says its not worth letting me do it, as I get so wound up, I hate it that much. Wish he could do my excersise for me too. lol.

Debs

:happy036:Well ladies drum roll please.......3.5lb was chuffed to bits, was a little worried tonight too, going to be weighed a day early next week, that will play havoc with my loss history, never mind im sure it will make up for it the following week.

Deb im sure you will see that magic 12 in the morning fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is ok.:D

excellent news lin, well done, thats fantastic!

Tell me, what do you have and how do you split it out during the day?

Debs

Hi Debs i have on choc tetra at 7.00 am then another at 1pm then last one around 6pm, always the same every day, i dont know if this helps my losses or not, but hope it does, i drink a good pint of water when i wake up to, and have lots of water thoughout the day and make sure i have a pint about an hour before bed, Love your new picture, you are a skinny already;)

Deb, I wasn't as good as Lin...
I had 1 tetra (or 1 porridge) around 3pm
1 mousse (vanilla or choc... yummy!!!!) around 7pm
1 bar (choc or caramel or toffee) around 9-10pm...
I need to eat later at night!!!!
I actually still do that, but add a dinner around 8pm as on 810 at the moment

Lin, you're doing so great, your losses are so good and constant!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:party0019::party0019::party0019:
go girl!!!!!!

Sharon, TOM on diet doesn't work!!!!:mad::mad::mad: BUT, it has to be done!!! sleep tight and skinny!!!!!

Deb, good luck with WI tomorrow...

PJ, what's the news with your wedding dress?????????

Claire, have you bought any new fancy undies???:p:p:p

Gilly, how are you???

Thanks Naj, are you feeling a little better about your food now, i hope so, bet its nice for you sit and eat with your family, hope them scales keep moving for your weigh in.

You have a nice healthy bmi now cant wait for that to be me.

Just wished my legs would get the same message that rest of me has, to get thinner, they are actually looking bigger as the rest of me gets smaller.

Lin, we're so different!!!! my legs look skinny and my bum I can't find anymore!!!!! stomach is now the only part I really want to lose the weight... but I feel like a new person!!!!
Now I really don't mind being on 810, as the weight is coming off again... it was hard being hungry and not seeing the results, but I know that I properly have to follow all the steps to really succeed in this diet, so... 810 for another 10 days, then I'll see how I feel about moving up to 1000....
I have to say, the stomach really must get much smaller, as I feel full after the dinner I have (which previously was probably the size of only an appetizer :eek::eek:;):p:D).
My WI is on Sunday, but I don't care if I don't lose anything from here to then, delighted with the 2lbs (my goal is 1.5/2lbs a week to bring me to 10st by mid July)...

:character00100::character00100::bliss::wow::wow::wow:I'm in shock, I weighted myself this morning (I know, too much????) and I lost another 1.2lbs!!!!!!! this week, so far, 3.4lbs!!!!!!!!
I LOVE 810!!!

Fanbloodytastic Naj, yey for 810. This will prep you for moving up i think, maybe each time you go up, your weight will stall for a few days until your body adjusts then drop the lbs.

Reading the posts in the maintenance section, there were quite a few girls that like me weren't losing weight on the 810 and 1000 steps, they all agreed that you will gain some glycogen and water... so it must have been that, it's just that I should have checked it out before I started the step, not after :copon:...
It's so strange, as I'm losing the weight, I don't even mind being hungry!!!! with me, it has always been in my head!!!!
I normally only change signature on Sunday after WI, but I can't wait:rolleyes:, so I'll change it now!!!!!!!!!!

Lin - well done on your 3.5!! That is brilliant.

Naj - I told you you would be an 810 convert!!!

No move on my scales AGAIN!! What the hell is going on?? I wouldnt mind if I had been bold but I am always 100%. I really have to stop weighing daily. Right. Thats it. I am not weighing myself till monday. Or Sunday... ok who am I kidding, tomorrow!

Naj, that's great news, i bet you're so pleased you stuck with it in the end! And it definately makes sense that your body holds onto it at first as it maybe thinks it needs to before you go back down but when it realises it's a steady flow of food and not going back down it's happy to lose it again.. wierd how the body works..

PJ, i'm sure you'll be the same huni.. once you're body is used to having the 3 cd's and 200cal meal each day at regular intervals it'll start dropping it. Don't forget it's only been a few days since you stopped doing the 2 cd's and small meal you'd been doing! It's probably doing just the same as Naj's in a way and holding onto it at first till it realises you're giving it a steady stream of nutrients and i'm sure you'll get a whoosh! My losses have never really been steady, they've been rubbish one week and then making up for it the next, maybe you're going to be the same. Stick with it, it is bound to work sooner or later!

Great news with all the losses,

Lin - my photo is not me now, it is from when I lost 2 stone 2 years ago, and ended up 10lb heavier this time around. So this is there to spur me on.

WI tomorrow for me, my scales say only half a pound loss, I just dont get it. Still dont get why some people are allowed 3 cd and I have to have 4 or 3 and a meal. been reading up, and at 5'2 with no medical problems, at my bmi I should be able to have 3.

Been doing 2 or 3 cd and the 200kal meal so thats SS+, been a mixed week this week so debating what to do next for maximum loss:

a) ignore CDC and do 3 CD
b) Do 4 CD
c) try a full week at 3 cd plus meal = ss+

Dilema or what!

Deb, do what you feel is right for you, if i were you a would drop to 3 shakes a day, and see how you get on as you say your only 5.2 so it cant be wrong for you to do that. Your cdc doesnt have to know what your doing at the end of the day its your diet your decision. Then watch those losses arrive at your scales:D

PJ agree with Claire it will happen for you, any sign of the dress pic yet:)

Claire how is your back any better, i do hope so must be really sh*te in work doing what you do with a bad back,

Naj, hope your still feeling fantastic with your new friend - your scales glad youve made up with each other:D

Sharon hope your doing ok.

Gilly and you too, hope your ok.

Well im good this evening oh is out so had a lovely evening long bath did my nails just having my nice glass of.......water - shame its not something a little stronger but hey ho.

Hey Girls,
glad we are all doing well :D
I got weighed at lunchtime and i lost 5lb, YAY !! well, not really yay, coz i had put on 9lb so its just what i gained, I still have another 4lb to get where i was 3 weeks ago :( but its all moving in the right direction :D
I am going to Devon to the choclate monstors house (my sil/bil and 6 nephews) for the weekend, i will go armed with my tetras and bars, so hoping to stay on plan, may SS+ so i can eat with them :rolleyes: Will keep my guard up as they have more choc in that house than cadburys !!:eek:
I dont think i will get back on till monday, so girls, have a fab weekend, enjoy the weather if you can,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dont th

Sharon, well done getting 5lb off a big yay for you,:happy096:

Hope you have a lovely weekend in sunny Devon (i hope) god you will need loads of will power in the choc house, stay strong, think of our team weigh in;)

Well that's me in from work, got my wi with the police doc in the morning so gotta try getting some sleep.. hard tho as bit stressed out atm..

Great result sharon! That's almost half a stone off already so you're doing fantastically well!

Deb, sounds like you're in a similar situation to pj.. make sure you have at least the 3 cd's a day though to ensure you're getting all your nutrients etc. The only reason my cdc suggested to do ss+ rather than ss was that she said she'd need to inform my doc i'm taking so few cals. It also has a disclaimer on your med form that if you drop yourself without the cdc's knowledge to only 3 cd's a day you yourself need to inform and check with your doc it's ok.. kinda a get out clause for them if anything happens i think..

Anyways, speak soon and fingers crossed for me it goes ok tomorrow! eeeeek....

Nighty night ladies...

Morning ladies!

Well done Sharon, 5 lbs is brilliant! That should give you the will power to steer clear of the chocolate!

Debs - I think you should defo just stick to 3 a day, and see how that goes for you.

Had a slight move on the scales this morning - 1lb but better than nothing!

Back