SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Well just got weighed, dont forget this is my scales cos cdc away, and nearly had a fit. The half pound I had lost, had actually gone back on again. Then realised that I had a pair of jeans on and usually get weighed in my work trousers, So Ive actually lost.

1lb.

Going out for a curry tomorrow night (5 year in the planning girly night). But after that I am going to cut out the 200 meal and stick to just 3 cd, see how that goes. Dont understand, it dropped off me last time around.

Sharon, 5lb is brill, well done.

debs

Hurray, have been signed as fit for duty by the police doc! He was gobsmacked at me losing double what he asked in the same timeframe and was very supportive of how i'd done it. So so relieved and pleased! He didn't even weigh me, just asked me how much i was now and accepted my honest answer, said he could see i'd done that much.

claire thats fab news, I bet your so chuffed.

Well done!

Debs

:character00100:Hi, got my WI, this week, I lost... 4.2lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow:, and there I was blaming :whistle: lovely 810!!!
Now I'm in love with the plan!!!:cupid: definitely going to be 810 another week and I'll see after...
don't really feel like moving up to 1000 and not losing weight again, even if I know that I may lose it the following week...

Claire, really pleased for you, so happy you got signed for fit!!!!!!!!

Need to rush to tidy up the house and then I'll go out for a walk with the baby... Talk later...

Gilly, how are you? what about your WI?

:happy036:Naj 4.5lb bloody brilliant, im so chuffed for you, you stuck to it and its paid off, well done sweetie. 810 rules:D

Just got back after a lovely day in southport bit sunburnt now. So wished i could have had a nice ice lolly whilst out or an ice-cream, never mind.

Hope everyone is ok and being good.:)

Claire, 3.2 lbs lost, 1.6%
Debs, 1 lbs lost, 0.59%
Sharon, 5 lbs lost, 2.72%
Naj, 4.2 lbs lost, 2.69%
PJ, 2 lbs lost, 1.09%
Lin, 3.5 lbs lost, 1.9%
Team 24, 18.9 lbs lost, 2.11%

Hey Ladies, sorry for my late results but as usual I am having device issues and to top ot off I seem to have forgotten all my passwords........... duh.

I know it's a bit late in the day but I lost 5lbs this week.. How is everyone doing this week, am just about to amuse myself by reading over some of the recent posts..

Wow, well done ladies, we've had a great week this week and winners again!! Big pat on the back and a glass of water to go round! :)

Well done girls!!

Naj and Gilly, brilliant losses this week!!

Claire, I am so delighted that things went so well with the doc, you must be so chuffed!

Girls - I am only down 2 AGAIN this week, WTF???? That is 3 weeks in a row. Should I give the bars and the water flavourings a miss maybe??

PJ, I don't know what to say :confused::confused::confused:
From the 2nd week, I've had a bar every single day, I live for them!!!! water flavourings I only used a couple of weeks, then I kind of went off them, and to tell the truth, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, I'm not really drinking as much water as I should...
Who's your CDC? have you told her about your reservations? My avg WI on SS100% was 3lbs a week, and are you following the plan 100%?

Yep, I am 100% Naj, havent had a morsal of food or drink since I started. My water is always good - usually 5 ltrs a day. I have been eating suger free chewing gum for the death breath - could that be it??

Sorry, just to say as well Naj, my CDC is a lovely lady but really hasnt got a clue, if I wasnt on this site I would have been on bars from day one and drinking as much of the flavourings as I liked (her advice is a bit off!!) So, I dont think she would be of much help to me. Also she did the diet for 6 weeks ss+, so I kinda feel like I know more than her at this stage (thanks to minimins!)

:-( doesn't sound like my CDC!!!! she forbid me to eat more than one bar a day... "Mine" is in Blackrock, her name is Dee... so I guess she's not the same as yours!!!!
5ltrs of water is a lot, I read somewhere on Minimins that too much water isn't always good, so you may want to ask someone with more experience about it...

No, not the same CDC. But I have to say since I became addicted to the forum, I have been begining to plan in my own head about training as a cdc. It is something that I would love to do, and since redundancy is on the horizon for me it would be a great time to do it. I wonder would you make any money at it though?

PJ, I've no idea what the money is like, would you ask your CDC about or you'd rather not? It would be nice to do, and you can arrange visiting times to suit you (up to a certain point I guess)...

Great week again all round for everyone, but me that is, Im going to do 3 cd 100% no food at all, and after reading your take on flavourings for water, which I have been drinking a lot of, Im going to cut that out too.

good news is that Im now in suits a size smaller, and even got into a pair of my old size 12 jeans, (although they are the stretchy type).

really really need to be good this week, feel like im letting the team down in the loss stakes.

Good luck to everyone
Debs

Back