SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Aww Deb your not letting the team down at all, dont be daft, i do think you will see an improvement with just the 3 shakes. Brill news on the size 12's. stretchy or not they are still 12's yey.

PJ - some people are carb sensitive, so the bars and water flavourings could make a difference, try without them for a week and see how you go, if no change then go back to them,

I am having an early weigh in this week, its today, had a look at scales, only 2lb for me this week i think, will confirm later after offical weigh in.

Hope you are all ok girls.

Lin, how did the wi go?

How are we all toady girlies??

Hey PJ, on a course all day today and by now my mind is starting to wander around!!!! too many hours, my brain is shutting down!!!!
Good today, even if yesterday I felt hungry all day long, so I cooked 2 strudels and watched my OH and my mum eat them!!! :-(
If I'm hungry, I bake, so the 2 of them were happy about it... not me!
How are you? how is THE dress?

Lin, so what's the WI?

Hey girls,

Deb well done on the 12's!!

I'm really fed up today, went to Next as my 18 jeans are too big and STILL cannot fit into 16 jeans :-( Considering i've lost over 3 stone i'd have thought by now i'd be down a size... Pretty gutted.

On the plus side, just back from the appointment with the osteopath! Wore matching black undies today :) My ankle's mended now so he didnt really work on it but spent a while stretching out my back and back into the right bum cheek! Lol... Am still bruised from last week n he had his elbow dug right back in the same place.. haha.. Said he wants to see me again in two months time to check my back's still where he put it back to.

Good luck for your wi Lin.. x

Hi ladies, 3lb for me this week, not bad as weighed in a day early, so im pleased.

Claire well done on the matching undies lol;), its so frustrating waiting to get in that next size down, it will happen soon, i bet in another shop (debenhams, dotty P's) you would have no problem at all.

Naj, i too am a feeder if i want food i cook for everyone else.

Hope everyone is ok and being good.:D

Claire - I agree with lin, go somewhere else and try a 16 and I bet they will fit!!

Girls, big news today. My company is in trouble and yesterday we were all given a 10% pay cut and had our petrol cards taken off us. We were told that there were to be 7 redundacies today......and I was asked to do a 3 day week. I thought about it ( for about 2 seconds!!) and asked them to make me redundant instead. I have a mortgage protection policy and an income protection policy so I would actually be better off unemployed!! (thats how bad things are in the motor trade in Ireland!!) So I have mixed emotions, sad to be leaving but excited about time off. I am defo going to do the CDC training now. If nothing else, it will keep me on the straight and narrow for my summer off!

PJ, bless ya hun, sounds like a right pain in the ass. Maybe it's a strange twist of fate though and maybe you're meant to be a CDC?!?! Hahaha.. Good news on the mortgage protection though.

Just been out to Asda, have bought a new bikini for my hols. 14 in top and 16 in bottom. The top fits although is a different style to what i normally have, not quite so 'safe' lol.. Not tried the pants yet but will later. x

Morning ladies.

Pj, sorry about your job, but you have deffo made the right choice have you been there long? CDC go for it girl.

Claire, well done on a bikini, i couldnt wear one, too much cottage cheese tummy,

Its makeover day, so bit nervous about lots of people looking at me, had my hair cut and coloured on tuesday, its nice i think im not used to change so its strange to see myself looking so different, looking forward to the weekend as the weather is forcast to be great, sunlounger here i come.

Debs, Sharon and Gilly hope your all ok

Naj hows the food hope your still enjoying it. Not long till your hols now. Bet you cant wait.

Thanks girls! Onwards and upwards!

Lin, you have to post a pic of the new you!

Pj, see how it tuns out first, might look like a monster lol

Deffo onwards and upwards, you will probably find its the best thing that happened to you, new you, new husband (nearly) and new job, good luck hun. Maybe a new baby (hope i didnt speak out of turn forgive me if i have)

PJ, :grouphugg:big hug, how many years were you working in the company? and if you have mortgage protection, you're better off taking the redundancy... lady of leisure!!!! more time to plan the wedding!!! and go for the CDC training, it sounds like a good idea...

Claire, I won't be wearing a bikini this year... I'm weird that way, if my stomach isn't pancake flat, I don't wear it... hahah... guess that's it for me with bikinis!!! I love the tankini... stand up, belly covered, lie down, belly out!!!!

Lin, post pictures as soon as possible!!!! can't wait to see you...

Deb, how are you finding the 3 cds a day, are you still 100%??? soon you'll fit in a 10!!!!

Sharon/Gilly, how are you girls???

LOL, after going away so often with the RAF over the last 7yrs to mega hot places, i have pretty much got over my bikini fear now.. Don't have much choice really as it's so damn hot. And also, i'm hoping to feel pleased with my progress by the time we go away and it's a girly holiday, just me n my best mate so i'm not too fussed. I'm sure a few cocktails and sangrias will sort out the last of my worries!

Well, have had an awful night girls, been quite poorly sick.. literally. Got a very sore tummy today so don't think the gym's on again.. :-(

Not having a wi this week either Naj, back was too sore from the Osteopath to drive to see the cdc. Ho hum. x

Thanks Lin, i'm sure i'll soon be mended.. Back to work tomorrow for another 7 on so i'd better be! Haha.. Think i'll cancel the gym with mum this afternoon and instead do a bit of tidying round the flat and then curl up with a hot water bottle on the settee.. Could do with a fit bloke to come cheer me up! x

Lin - fingers crossed for a baby when we get married, get thin to get bloody fat again!!

Naj - You are dead right, I will be a lady of leisure! Although I wont have half the amount of time to minimim when I am not working!

Claire - 7 days again?? Jesus you work hard. although you might meet that fit bloke you are looking for at the scene of a crim (hopefully you are not arresting him!!)

Where are the rest of the girls?

Awwww PJ we will be skinny beatch aunties. You know CD has the RDA of folic acid in, it may help you.

Sat in work baking hot, no Air con, short day for me today early finish on a friday, thank goodness, roll on 3pm.

Hope all you girls are ok, and have a nice weekend.

Hello ladies

Just had weigh in with CDC (remember last week was my own scales) and lost a total of 3.5lbs, which means based on my behaviour this week, that I probably lost more than 1lb last week.

Anyway officially, it means Ive had a 2.5lb loss for this week, and im now only 1/2 lb off a full stone, so will def do that next week.

Going to try for 3 CD this week, hopefully this loss will spur me on, as now only 9 weeks till holidays.

Lin – Your piccy’s are amazing, you should be very proud of yourself, what a fantastic difference, and a 3lb loss this week to boot. Well Done!
Claire – Great news on the matching undies for the Oseo, did you show them to him? Hope your feeling better soon too.
PJ – I would say sorry about the job, but it sounds like its a bit of a relief, and a chance to change your life for the better. Good luck!
Naj – Agree with you on the Tankini front they are much better!
Sharon/Gilly, how are you ladies doing?

Going to try for 3 CD this week, hopefully this loss will spur me on, as now only 9 weeks till holidays.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Debs

Debs well done on your 2.5lb good luck with your 3 shakes next week

Well just sat in garden having a sunbathe first time in years don't feel to fat and hot to do so feels great

Hope you girls are all ok

Back