SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi Lin and all the skinny beatchs, I didn't log on this weekend as I left my laptop in work and I can't remember my pw to log on from the house computer... I didn't lose anything this week, I hope it's cause of TOM, but not to worry, whatever I lose from now on is a bonus, I'm under the 25 BMI and that's all that matters... Had a BQ Sunday and Monday, I had grilled chicken and corn on the knob... while everybody was scoffing down burgers and steaks!!!! not to worry, another few weeks and I'll be "normal" again!!! In work this morning, going home around 12:30, it's a pity to work when the weather is so nice, but I'm mad busy + have to study for an exam soon....

Hi naj glad your ok, I had to endure BBQ with no food:cry:, ooh the smells, how i stayed 100% i will never know. Well done though with your 24.5 bmi i bet you feel so much better now, not long now till your hols.:D

I dont believe it girls!!!! 5 pounds!!!!!!!!!! I am shocked!! I love CD!!!

How are we all today girls? Just back in work after the bank holiday weekend, which seemed to be full of drink, food and sun.... but I stuck to my water and boy am I glad!

Thanks Lin!!

Oh my god Lin, I just saw your new photos.... You look STUNNING!!!! I love the new haircut, you look like that foxy doctor from holby city - whats her name??? Connie beecham!!! Is that the dress for the makeover? If not, buy it, its looks great on!!

I am so delighted for you xx

Hey girls, sorry not been around much, have had training all weekend. Was pants, stuck in a classroom whilst it was sunny, most depressing. Have got the law side out the way for the use of force now though so just the full weekend 12/13 june of batoning/cuffing/gassing etc :)

On that note, i am now eating again.. I'm doing a low carb diet until i've finished my personal safety training the weekend after next and then i'll re-assess whether or not to come back to cd to lost the rest more quickly. I've lost over 4lb's in the last 10 days whilst doing the low carb diet so it's not going too badly and means i can train harder at the gym. I'm still in ketosis too so feeling ok.

So with me now not doing cd for at least another two weeks i guess i'll have to leave the team.. Sad to do so i have to admit as you're such a great bunch of ladies :)

Best of luck to you all, you're doing amazingly! xx

Hi all

Been really busy this week, and been trying to buy a couple of new radley bags from ebay (2nd hand cos o credit crunch) also not really stuck to 3 a day as planned, however I have done either 2 o 3 a day and a 200cal meal, usually chicken and celery.

Not lost anything so far since wi on friday tho, so going to do just 3 cd rest of week, no chicken or celery left so only have cd.

Claire - sad to see you go, but good luck, and it sounds like what your doing is working anyhow.

PJ - what a fab loss, what is your secret?

Now Britain's got talent has finished, roll on Big brother.

TTFN

Debs

Debs looking forward to seeing what a difference 3 shakes makes to you I'm sure it will work

Claire sorry you have to leave us you are doing what's best for you and that's great I wish you all the best and let's us know how you get on.

Hope everyone is ok.

Claire - well done on your great loss, but sad to see you go! Keep us up to date with all your news and the best of luck with the training xx

well done lin, thats a great loss again, week on week, you have a really good loss, what are you doing? are you on 3 or 4 cd?

Still cant believe your photos, they are fab.

debs

Lin, that's great, you're really losing the weight fast, anytime soon and you'll be at goal...
Very quiet week, we're all enjoying the weather!!!!
Any news from Sharon or Gilly?

Morning all,

Debs I have 3 tetras, and i think ive said this before but i do keep to roughly the same time each day for them not sure if this makes a difference but dont want to rock the boat now. I also drink huge amounts of water too.

Hope everyone is ok

Thanks for you lovely comments guys really helps.:D

Well done Lin, great result again! You will be at goal in no time!

Naj is right, where is everyone? Havent heard from Gilly in ages, I hope she is ok.

Sorry I haven' ben abou but again I was having device issue's so couldn't use the PC and for some reason minimins would not le me sign in with my blackberry.....

Never mind am back and hopefully fingers crossed virus free (virtual that is)

How is everyone getting on, I managed o pu on 5lbs last week but am hoping to have recovered before my WI tomorrow... fingers crossed.

Back