SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Gilly,
welcome back!!!! I think you should make sure never ever to leave us, when you do, you put on weight!!!! we're your lucky charms!!!! :p:p:p fingers crossed for WI on Sunday...

Sharon, your WI was yesterday, how did it go???

Debs, is your WI always on a Friday? :cross::cross:... do you often buy from ebay? The other day I was browsing some bags and shoes and summer stuff on it, but how do you manage the sizes? and if these are wrong, do you send back???

PJ, how is the wedding stuff going? and did you ever post your dress, as I can't remember seeing it... and any news on the job front? you definitely going for the redundancy?

Lin, :banghead::banghead: I started 1000 this week!!!! it's so hard!!!! once again, you're back thinking about food!!! as I now have breakfast and dinner + a salad at lunch!!!!

my WI is on Sunday, but I'm going out Saturday night, and I will be drinking something :whistle::whistle::whistle: and eating something as well :sign0007:, I'm afraid of the scales!!!!!!!!!! It's my birthday next week and this Saturday I'm going out with the girls, I had it planned since I started CD, but this doesn't stop me being afraid of putting on 10lbs in 1 night!!!!! The only good thing is that as I didn't have a drop of alcohol since the 15th Feb, 2 drinks and I'll be wasted!!!! so not too many calories for me!!!!

Good luck Gilly on your weigh in.

Naj, im dreading working up the plans, 810 can cope with, 1000 up all that food hope its not going to lead to temptations. Im sure you will be brilliant.

Hope you have a really nice birthday with the girls, you deserve to let your hair down and enjoy yourself.:birthday::party0036:

Hey Girls,
Im here :rolleyes:
I have been struggling big time this week :( to the point of thinking of quitting CD altogether, but after chatting with my CDC i am going up to 1000 and working back down, i really cant afford to blow this as i go on holiday to cyprus in 8 or 9 weeks, and i dont want to sit there thinking if only :(
well i am going to sort the tea out for everyone, be good girls :wave_cry:
Will check in later and read all the posts properly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well after my weigh in Im well and truely peed off.

I asked my cdc to remind me of my weight last week, it was higher than I had remembered, but hey ho, then when she weighed me she said I had lost 5lb, even I could see that it was 4.5 and not 5.

Anyway came home and wrote in my diet diary which I have done every week since starting and I got it right the first time, she obviously did not put my weight in last week, so ive actually lost 1.5 lbs, so peeved, I told everyone at work I lost 4.5lbs.

Thought I had done much better than that this week. boohoo!

Debs

Sharon glad your back I'm glad you've decided to stay on cd you are doing the right thing for sure you should still loose on 1000 plan good luck Hun

Debs I feel for you I really do you are being good without the result to show for it, have you dropped to 3 shakes a day yet?

Hope everyone is ok oh and pj still waiting for those pics of your dress

Morning ladies

Lin - yes im now down to 3 cd did 5 days of it last week, and the other 2 was add 200 meal.

Naj - I dont tend to buy clothes from ebay, however I did buy a suit a couple of years ago for weddings. Trouble is you cant send anything back if you just dont like it or it does not fit. anything you buy from ebay you have to accept from the moment you have bid, and won. Only if the item is different from described can you return it. Sellers have to accurately describe the item, and of course you can ask any question you want, eg, you could ask them to measure the item for you.

I bought a pair of timberland boots for walking recently, and was sold them as a size 5, however when converting them to UK sizes they were in fact a size 6.5. so way too big for me, Paypal interjected for me, and the seller had to return my money if I sent back the boots, as it happens I ended up selling them to a friend, as they you could see they had only been worn once, and were a bargain.

Anyway, Ive now bought 2 new Radley bags (cant resist the little dog, reminds me of my grandmas scottie dog) the cream one arrived today, and looks like its only been used once or twice, the inside of the bag looks like it hasnt been used at all. The black one is on its way. Yipee!

Weekends are worse for me, dont cheat as such just tend to nibble on chicken when Im desperate, but Im really going to try and stick to cd only today, and tomorrow, I find it much easier in the week.

Naj - as for the meal out dont worry too much and what ever you do dont beat yourself up about it! if you do you have more chance of falling off the wagon completely. Go out have fun, (careful with the alchohol of course) and do not feel guilty, you deserve a treat. If you feel no guilt then it is much easier to go straight back on cd the following day. If you feel guilty you tend to think, oh what the hec Ive cheated so I may as well carry on, thats when the weight goes on.

If you stick to what youve said just one night out, then you should loose still, or worst case stay the same. You should only put on if you carry on eating.

Remember I went out for a curry with the girls the other week, like you mine was planned ages before, and I still lost that week. So have fun.

Have a great weekend ladies.

Debs

:wavey: Hey girls :wavey:

Just thought i'd check in and wish you all luck with your wi tomorrow.. :scale:

The low carbing is going well for me so far, i'm losing a steady 2lbs a week at the moment so quite happy with that :gimi: The gym's still going well and the running's getting easier for me, god i hate running! lol.. I'm actually starting to enjoy it on the treadmill now :whacky068: Except when the skinny minis get on next to me to make me look fat n sweaty lol!

Got my full weekend of training in cuffs/batons/gas etc next weekend so i'll re-assess the diet situation then and may well come back to CD to lose it quicker..

And you were right about the jeans thing too! Called in at Dotty P's today out of curiosity to see if i can get into 16s there and i did! :happy036: Will leave off buying any until they fit a bit more comfortably though but was pretty damn chuffed :party0011:

Claire I'm glad your doing well its great that you can low carb and stick to it and not over do i'm not sure I could do it yet. you put us all to shame with your fitness, I hope your training goes well good luck Hun I'm sure you'll do brilliantly. Keep in touch and let's us know how you get on.

So far I've Lin's WI (3.5), PJ's (5), Debs (1.5) and mine (1.6)...
(Debs, did I read your post correctly? have you lost 1.5lbs this week?)

Gilly/Sharon, any news from you????

This is what I have so far...

Debs, 1.5 lbs lost, 0.91%
Naj, 1.6 lbs lost, 1.05%
PJ, 5 lbs lost, 2.79%
Lin, 3.5 lbs lost, 1.98%
Team 24, 11.6 lbs lost, 1.72%

Hey we came 2nd this week, the sliminators won with a 2.4% loss, we need to win again next week ladies.

debs

Debs, I'm not much help at the moment, my WIs are very low, so please lose weight for me as well ;):D;)

The scales are being cruel to me this week too, bloody things must try and stay off them (as if i could),

Hope everyone is ok and being good,

CD is really boring the hell out of me at the moment, family are starting have a negative effect on me too, saying its about time i started to come off cd now i have lost so much, feck off is what i feel like saying, this bloody diet is hard enough without added pressure. If i was a size 8 with ribs showing i could understand their concern but at a size 14 just dont get them at all. Moan over lol.

Lin, I'm having the same problems with OH's family, they're telling me that I've lost enough and to stop!!!! Based on my BMI, I can still lose weight without being too skinny (which I sure am not!!!)...
OH's mum, sister and sister-in-law aren't slim, not huge either, sizes 12-14 and they're probably 5.2 height...
I know I look good in the size 10 I'm now and want to lose the extra few lbs to fit in the clothes more comfortably, don't want to go down another size, I said that and all but you'd think I was going to become anorexic!!!!! So now I'm just telling them that I'm off the diet, eating again just to shut them up... don't get me wrong, they're lovely people and all, but probably seeing me going from a size 18 to a size 10 in less than 4 months has been too much for them!!!! well, I don't care, I'm happy and will try and lose the extra 10lbs... don't care if it's not by mid July, whenever it happens, I'll be happy...

Families, my bmi is just under 30 hardly skinny am i (yet) i think you might be right about large amount of weight loss is such a short space of time, its tom for me so i think thats make it all feel 1000 times worse lol.

TOM, what a pain in the backside!!!!
Last week, when I had it, for the first time in too many years I actually felt bloated, my trousers were a little bit tighter... it probably was happening before as well, but couldn't really feel it with all the fat :D:D:D

I know that bloated feeling very well I can't wait to get my bmi to 25 and I will get there wonder how long it will take hopfully by end of august I don't want to be on this forever I think this part is much much harder than the begining.

Been trying to up my water the last couple of days but I find it so boring can't drink black tea or coffee yuk.

Hope everyone is ok.

Its great when the scales finally move Lin! Just had my weigh in - down 3.5lbs, although I am only down 2 on my own scales but say nothing!

Naj, I am thinking of starting 810 next week?? Any advice?? 2 weeks of 810, then 3 of 1000 (cause I have a wedding and will be eating and drinking) and then 2 eack of 1200 and 1500. What do you think girls can I loose 16 pounds in 9 weeks going up the plans

Hey girls,
How we all doing ??
I have been AWOL, but i have been on CD 100% since saturday :D sshhhh..... think i finally got my mojo back;)

Last night i went to see Take That, and they were fab, but i am absolutly kackered today;), so i am having an early night tonight ;)

looking for a good loss on Thursday :p

Be good girls
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back