SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi ladies,

well just got back from the hospital, Amelia my 4 year old, managed to go flying into a wall and spit her head open right in the middle of her forehead. my mum called me to come and take her to hospital, as she was at the Drs, which is where it happened, she was being sick and could not stay awake.

Anyway, she is ok thank god, a glued head, and butterfly stitches, and will have a lovely scar to show her friends.

Was really tempted to cheat, and knew I would so sent hubby to buy me some chicken and celery. At least that way Im just doing ss+. I just had some and now feel really full.

Im so jealous you saw take that, this is the first year Ive missed them, and only did so, as it was not an arena tour this year and I thought it would not be as good in stadiums, as you would be too far away. That said my PA went the other night and said it was fab and could see everything. Will have to make do with the dvd when it comes out boo hoo!

Debs

Debs how terrible about your daughter kids they are a worry but I'm really glad she's ok she will be centre of attention in school with her stitches good for you with the chicken.

Pj well done with your loss, not sure about the 16lb it's worth a try just under 2lb a week I don't see why not though hope it all goes well.

Sharon Omg so jealous of you TAKE THAT like debs will have to wait for the DVD, good luck with your weigh in on Thursday.

Got my weigh in tomorrow looking for 3lb again

Gilly hope you are ok

Naj what weight where you when you started to move up.

Me and my husband have split up, been on the cards for a while, but i may have to give up CD due to cost, i will do what i can to stay on just have to see how it goes deffo carry on for the next 2 weeks after that i just dont know.

OMG Lin, I am really sorry to hear that :(
You have done fab on CD and if cost becomes an issue for you, slimming world red days are low carb, so you will still see a loss there.
If you can afford 2 more weeks, i would be tempted to work up the plans, maybe 2 packs and a meal for a few weeks, then drop to 1 pack and two meals, just so you are coming off slowly as i know from expierience if you just stop you put on water weight and that can be quite destructive :(
But you have to do whats best for you :)

Debs kids are a nightmare eh.... my son Jed is 3 and me and my hubby had planned an evening out, the first one just the two of us as usually we go out as a family, anyway, i think Jed knew as he fell into the tv stand and cut his head open, so we ended up spending the evening at the A&E while Jed had his head glued and butterfly stictches, little monkey, got a lovely scar, which i am hoping will fade ;)

PJ well done on your loss, I have no idea about moving up the plans, but good luck with it ;)

Hope all you girls are having a good week,
i am off to read my book 'Eating less - say goodbye to overeating' by Gillian Riley :cool:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well a 4lb loss for me this week chuffed to bits my CDC is a great lady and when I told her about my situation she said to come and speak to her she is so supportive not sure how she can help but I really want to break the 100lb barrier.

Hope you girls are all well

Debs, really sorry for your daughter, I hope she's better and that you recovered from the scare...

Lin, I know you said that it was going to happen sooner or later, but it's still very hard when it happens... Regarding the plans, I moved up when I was 11 st 2 lbs...
I was on the 13th week on 810 and didn't feel like going to SS 100% for only a week... Moving up is a bloody nightmare!!!! 810 isn't bad, as you only add 1 small protein, but 1000 is a nuisance, as you have breakfast, lunch and dinner, so all day long I'm thinking of food :cry::cry::cry:

Lin - I know the break up was on the cards, but I am sure it is still not nice, but on a positive note you look and more importantly feel fantastic so better now than 6 months ago when you could have bashed yourself with the " if only I was thin" stick. Heres to a new and exciting chapter in your life!

Debs - hope the little one is ok

Forgot to say Lin, well done on the 4 pounds! Maybe your CDC will give you a reduction on the qt?

Pj a reductction would be great, to be honest the more i looked into it today the more i think i can stay on, i want to get to the 100lb loss and its only 16lb to go could be done in 6 weeks i think

The way your wi's are going you could do it quicker Lin! Defo try and stay on and finish the job once and for all!

Hey ladies, just checking in :wavey:

Lin, couldn't read and not send a hug hun :hug99: I cannot even begin to imagine what you're thinking and feeling right now but I hope you're ok. You're doing so well and are a real inspiration to everyone so i hope you manage to stay on and achieve you're 100lb loss :fingerscrossed:

I've had a sts week this week but have been hitting the gym still and still improving on my running :whacky068: Got my personal safety training this weekend, really looking forward to it but also dreading it at the same time. :rolleyes: I'm bound to injure myself, i'm such a clutz! :eek:

Well done on your losses Skinny Beatches, you're doing great :party0049: I must say, i miss being a Skinny Beatch... I really found the help and support from you guys amazing..

:grouphugg:

Hello everyone.

Well Im so happy, I have had my best week every, save week 1 of course, and lost 3LB. So happy, and that has been with the additional 200k meal, although I am now weighing everything out.

I bought a pair of linen 3/4 lenth trousers a few weeks ago, which were too small, they are now too big.

Well pleased with myself. heres for another good loss this week.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Debs

Well done on your 3lb loss debs just what you needed to spur you on here's hoping you carry on with those bigger losses

I'm off to a christening today there will be loads of food that I can't have boo hoo

Have a good day ladies x

Hi All, so far I've Lin's and Deb's WI... mine, STS!!!! but not complaining at all, seeing that I went out twice this week (for b'day) and eat a fair bit!!!!!

Hi ladies well the scales are not being kind to me this week only lost 1lb up to now this week I think I have been very lucky up to know with my losses so it's to be expected I know I'll be gutted tomorrow with a small loss but they have to slow down at some point

Hope you are all ok

Hey lin....just popped by and wanted to say ya weight loss has been amazing, and even if a small loss this week it's still a loss:p am restarting again as my councellor went awol lol...and your journey has really inspired me and you do look amazing now hun. Hope ya weigh in goes well :eek:

Lin, hope you're ok, shame the scales aren't being kind to you right now.. fingers crossed you'll get a whoosh next week to make up for it!

Personal safety training went well for me and i'm pleased with the food choices i made. My body is in bits now but thoroughly enjoyed it, loads of punching, kicking, slapping, cuffing, whacking, it was great fun! Then a nice cs gassing to finish off the second day lol..

Good luck with your re-start Vicki love.. speak soon x

Hugs to all x

Thanks Guys,

Vicki fancy that your cdc going awol - Thats the spirit though restarting its tough but you can do it.

Claire love the idea of all that punching slapping kicking and punching, not the cs gas bit though, just to get rid of all my frustrations at the moment would be great. And you are very good with your food choices well done for that, i would probably see all the activity as an excuse to overdo it. Good for your hun x

Keep us posted with how your both getting on x.:)

Hi Girls,

I have been enjoying being a lady of leisure so much I havent been near the computer! Lin, how did wi go? Are you staying on till your 100/ or 25bmi? I hope you can, you have done so well and have been great support to myself and others so I have my fingers crossed that everything will be ok for you.

Well I started 810 on Sat, and its going really well, apart from the hunger - I could eat my own fist most of the time! Going out of ketosis is a bugger, but I lost 3lbs in my wi today so I am delighted with that!

Chat to you all soon!

Back