SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Pj thanks for you lovely comments and a big well done on your 3lb loss and on 810 too brilliant.

Any thoughts on what your going to do work wise I hope you sort something soon are you still considering becoming a CDC.

I am thinking of moving up the plans when I've lost another stone I might even start as+ after half stone just to shut my family up they are worried that I don't want to eat and will struggle to get back to normal again but will continue on cd for as long as I can I got a small payrise today this will help me

Hope everyone is ok and being good x

fantastic losses ladies,

Lin your new piccy is brill, it really is amazing your transformation.

Ive not been very well since the weekend, had some sort of stomach bug. Got my wi tomorrow a day early, so here's hoping ive at least lost something. I could have gone on sunday morning, but this would not have been good, as I know that I weigh 2lb lighter in the morning, to when I have my wi in the evening. and this would have led me to believe I had lost a lot more than I had, then a low loss the week after, so decided to stick with a day early.

debs

oh debs I'm really sorry your not feeling very well hope your better soon yes 1 day early at the right time of day will be much better good luck for tomorrow fingers crossed.

Moring girls,

Here i am in happy land with my weight loss, people now have to put a damper on it, it had started last week with my family worried about me going too far, now my friends are at it too, i think im going to lie to them and say that im eating again, just to shut them up.

Hello,

Had my wi last night a day early and lost 2lb, not bad considering its the time of the month too. Heres hoping for a good wi next week, Im only 1/2 lb off a stone and half now, 6 weeks left to my hols, so reckon I should be able to get to 10 stone 7.

Which then is only a few lbs over what I was on my piccy, I know I will put on on holiday, so will continue after my return until I get into my size 10 clothes, then I think I will do a low carb to maintain, or perhaps cd during the week, and then I can eat a lovely curry on weekends!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend, we are at home this weekend, so may pop on a few times, to see what everyone is up to.

Debs x

That's great 2lb with tom I bet you are really looking forward to your hols with you new figure nice new holiday clothes fantastic.

Well I am waitin for my husband to move his stuff out this weekend I am full of mixed emotions about it as I know it's the right thing I feel so sorry for him, I feel guilty for wanting him out but I'm ready to start my life over bit scared of being single but I'm sure I'll cope.

Been very hungry all day did consider having a bit of chicken or tuna but didn't get round to it so might have some for tea tomorrow will be nice for my little boy if I sit and eat with him he is always wanting my to eat he says not another shake mummy, bless

Lin - 4.5lbs???!!!! Brilliant!! I know that even though this is what you want, this weekend will be tough for you so keep your chin up and dont let food tempt you. When you get to the stage you are at when you look great and feel great it is so easy to say 'feck it sure I will stop now' (I have been struggling with this all week in my brain!!) so stay with it Linda and finish the job now, once and for all, and start your new life as a thin, strong, confident and STUNNING woman!

Big hugs to you this weekend and Hola to all the skinny beatchs!!

Here here! Im sure this weekend will be really hard, and here's hoping you can remain good friends, but you know its the right thing to do, so keep reminding yourself of that.

Stay strong and confident, you have a whole new life awaiting you to explore, and you never know what is waiting around the corner.

Debs

Hi All you Skinny Beatchs...
as you can see from my signature, I'm giving the diet a break... I look and feel good, so I'm thinking of stopping at this weight or maybe try to lose some more after the summer, but luckily, I've been following my own "diet" in the past 10 days and haven't put on any weight, even not always eating sensibly :p:p:p

Seeing that I won't have any more WIs, you'll probably need to advertise for more members for the team... And I don't think there are many left at the moment...

This doesn't mean I've to stop mailing, does it??? as my signature says, I'm still a Skinny Beatch!!!!!
Love to all and this journey has been much easier because of the great help and encouragement found in this thread...

Just a quick question, but how many of us are left now? will check the advertising board when I know, then we can get into the winning streak again!

Just popped by to say congratulations to Naj...you have done amazing and bet you look super stunnin now. ;) and so impressed you are maintaining with your own diet. Woo hoo... Well finally back on the cd wagon and hope i can do half as well as you and Lin as you both are amazing for being 100% anyway hope ya all havin a good weekend n will pop by to see how ya are all getting on x vicki x

Lin how did your weekend go? I hope it was not too stressful - thinking of you!

Debs

Hey ladies, I just started a wii fit challenge on CD forum general, if anyone interested.

I struggle to turn the thing on, but love it when i do it, and having beat Katie (11) who is really sporty on everything there is nothing making me go on anymore.

Hoping to do lots o hula, as this may tighten up my stomach which is looking very loose now.

Debs

Hi girls....was just wondering if you had any spaces for me to re join the best team going :) day 1 of 100% restart tomorrow as have eased in to it slowly this time and would like to be in team again as definitely gonna get to goal with cd this time. :) hope all you girls are ok and just to say "skinny beatchs" rock lol .......vicki x

Firstly thank debs for thinking of me, it was a little stressful to say the least its all done now.

Vicki course you can come back on board, you know we are all here to support you along.

Not sure how many we have left on board either we also need to decide who is going to post results each week,

Would love to have done wii fit challenge, but i dont have one lol, buying my son a wii for his birthday next month so will have one then i hope, a bit late to start then.

So Debs who do you think is in our team:

Debs
Lin
Vicki

we havent heard from Sharon for a while or Gilly, not sure about PJ either.

Im so hot and hungry today water just doesnt seem to take the edge off anymore dam it.

Hey girls, thanks for having me back, am sooo determined this time it's unreal, just wanted to say that both Lin and Naj are truely inspirational as you both did this 100% and i'm sure you are both so proud of yourselfs :D

Lin bet you can't believe ya nearly at goal, it's really flown by:p and just wanted to introduce myself to debs, i'm Vicki, 31 from London and will be at goal by my birthday on 28th December...have faffed about sooo long:whistle:, but have a good cdc now so will succeed :greenapple:

Hope ya all having a good day, Day 1 is going very well for me

Back