SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Yey to Vicki for getting back on board you can do it, if i can you can, im so rubbish a dieting hence being 18st :eek: to start with, i do feel like a different person now, its so wierd.

No more faffing vicki youve got a job to do ;)

Debs hope your ok how is your hula going. wont be long and you will be kicking daughters ass lol

Welcome Vicky and good luck,

I will see if I can get some more to join us, not sure about posting results, I can take this up if you want, but Im really not sure how to work the results out, not in terms of the calculation, but more you need to know what everyones previous weeks weight was, unless I keep a track.

will check out the rules page again and come back to you.

wii fit challenge going well, some have joined me, so we have just started to post the results. I been on for over an hour tonight and thats a first. Loving it.

Read a post the other day too about how drinking water looses you weight so now instead of the 2.25 ltrs a day im trying daily to increase my amount, currently up to 3 and increasing daily.

anyway ttfn

deb

Debs

I just checked out the rules and done a very quick spreadsheet, and its really quite easy.

Does anyone want to post the results? if not I will take this up, if you can just let me know which is your normal wi day.

Vicky I assume yours is either Mon or Tues.

I have been onto the team advertising agency also, so if anyone turns up to intro themselves, its cos I have invited them.

so keen for us to get back up to a full team again and start winning every week like we used to. But then again cant complain its because everyone has left as they have lost so much.

That will be you soon lin too, you are a credit to everyone.

Debs

Debs

Hey Debs My official weigh in's are wednesday so my 1st one is 1st July:D can't wait.

Hope every one has had a good evening and you are right lin am sooooo not faffing Any more lol:p

Off to get some sleep if I can as not been getting much lately as sooooo noisey were i live. so can't wait to move back to the countryside next year lol.

Nite ladies and I'll be on tomorrow :eek:

Debs I think you will make a great team captain.

Glad the wiu fit challenge is going well I love the idea of the hula bit can't wait till I get one.

Have spent my evening cleaning how sad now I'm a single parent I am going to find it hard to go out whenever I want the nights are long when your on your own, max in bed for 8 what else is there to do so I clean my house has never been so tidy LOL

Vicki as you know the next couple of days are going to be hard were here to help you through and support you as much as you need stay strong I know you will do it.

Hello All, Looking to join a team!

Hi everyone!

My name's Claudine and I am looking to join a team. I have been doing SS for 3 weeks and have lost 17lbs already! :bliss:

I am a 32 year old single mum from Bristol who likes to talk with others about this diet. This diet is awesome, but one of the biggest challenges of my life so far! It's Amazing to think I can do it, so talking to others who have or are is great because it shows it can be done!

However, I have another 6 stone to lose and need the support and encouragement! I am sticking to the diet 100%.

Can you tell me how I might be able to join if you have a space and how it all works.

I had a weigh in yesterday and was very disapointed only to lose 1 lb, so not having any bars this week in case they stopped my losing as much. However it's made me even more determined to carry on and reach goal. I'm excited!

Well I Just wanted to say a quick hello. Do let me know if I am able to join you all!

:flowers:

Claudine

Hi Claudine,

welcome to the Skinny beatchs, 17lb in 3 weeks is great.

Just a little about me, Im a single mum of 1 (Just seperated at the weekend) I started at 18st 2lb and want to get to about 10.5 ish I have been on CD for 21 weeks, and have remained 100% throughout it has changed my life,

All you have to do is let us know what your losses are each weigh in and then our team results are submitted, by our team captain Debs, we are not sure if some of our members are still with us here but we think there is me Lin, Debs, Vicki (dappymare) and possibley PJ (August bride)

We will give you support and help whenever you need it, or if you just want to have a gab.

Up the water this week, it really really helps with the losses.

Morning Girls

Thanks for the support Lin, funnily my worst days are 4 and 5 lol...but know i'll get through it. Hope ya having a good morning.

Big welcome to claudine, skinny beatchs is the best team:D

Hope everyone is having a good day x x

Hiya

Vicki my worst days were 4 and 5 too, but you just get past it and then comes lovely ketosis, i think cd is easier to do in the summer as you can get out more and the sunshine just makes you feel better. Only thing i miss in the nice weather is ice cream and lollies, but i have made some ice sticks so when my son has a lolly i join him with ice stick not quite the same taste but still a nice cold hit.

Hope your ok Debs,

Hi ladies! Did you miss me? :p Only joking!! I hope I can still be an honorary SB??

I see you're all doing really well!! I am most impressed by your weight loss Lin!!! 88lbs already! wow!

I just thoguht I'd pop by and say hi and to let you all know that stopping CD turned out to be a good idea as it turns out my hormones are a bit fecked up so I can only lose weight slowly from now on...

I'm getting hungy just reading some of your posts lol! I'll away and catch up with you all later!

Kirsty xxx

Hello Everyone

Hi all and thanks for the welcome Lin and Dappymare!

So happy to be doing this! Lin thats great weight loss you have had you must be so pleased with your new bod! It's amazing how much it can change your life. Thanks for the tip and ill keep up the water.

I shall be sticking to this diet till the end, so it really helps coming here to chat and share!

I weigh in on Tuesdays so will always leave my results. I'll also be really pleased to have any tips and hints you may have.

About my weight. Despite the 17lb loss I still weigh about 19 st 1lbs. :cry:I'm 5" 11 tall. 13 st is my initial goal so 6 more to go! I have loads to lose, but I'm very determined. I wanna be a Skinny Beatch in every sense of the word!!!

Anyway, must go, hope everyone is having an O.k day! Untill tomoz then!

Claudine x

Welcome claudine,

Have recorded your details so I can keep a track to enter our team losses each week.

Bit about me, I am 41, married with 2 girls, 11 and 4, work silly hours as an Operations Manager in a public sector call centre, my details you can see from the left column.

Been on CD before 2 years ago and lost 2 stone, back this time to loose slightly more, as want to get down further than I have before this time round.

We will give you as much support as possible, any questions just ask. If you have a wii fit ive started a challenge on general CD.

Take care all

Debs

Evening girls you are probable all sensible and are in bed at this time

My weigh in was so disappointing for me this week drum roll please - 2lb I know it's a loss but because throughout this diet I have had such fantastic losses 2lb seems poor I know this month I have lost nearly a stone but still feel kind of sad with it - need to pull myself together silly moo. I'm going to blame water retention yes that's it. Feel better already

House is so quiet without a man very strange but I'll get used to it I'm sure

Well just going to do a bit of ironing before I do my situps then bed, for some reason I seem to have loads of energy and can't sleep had this for a few days now which is not good for weight loss I find that if I have a good 8 hrs sleep I have a better loss

Hope you all have a good nights sleep goodnight ladies

Morning Girls,

aww lin I know it's hard not to be disappointed with 2 lbs but you are so close to goal, just think on any other diet you may only be losing half a lb a week so I think 2lb is an amazing loss:D but bet I'm saying the same as you if I have a loss i'm disappointed with lol.

well had a bad day yesterday, not with the diet just me job as really starting to hate it and makes it worse they all know i'm doing the diet but every lunch time it's what you want for lunch blah blah blah lol...wannna get a shovel and bash em lol. But the chocolate tetra is way nicer than the rubbish they eat lol, what they have for lunch is normally my evening meal, but only got 6 months left and i'll be handing me notice in:D

I'll be joining the wii challenge debs probably at weekend when worse days are over:p but it's a good idea to get people on it, mine is covered in dust i think haha.

Hope all yuou girls have a lovely day and i'll try and pop on bit more today.

Have fun and hope it's a 100% day for all:p

Way to go vicki brush that dust away get wii - ing lol

Im sorry you hate your job so much, as for the lunch bit deffo shovel in face. I too am addicted to chocolate tetras i have 3 a day thats it, i just cant bring myself to have other flavours they just dont measure up.

Finishing early today, yey my new laptop is being delivered, at night ive been on minimins through my ipod, which is horrible to use so cant wait for it.

Better get on with some work - for a change lol

Speak later ladies be good now x

Hi all

Hi all just checking in really.

Thanks Deb for the welcome

Am having an O.K day so far, but a little stressed as moving house in a few days. I should be packing now but instead i choose to post....:p

So glad I'm on the diet as it's prevented me from eating and drinking myself silly in order to cope!

I can relate to the quietness of the house once on your own Lin, but belive me, you will soon look forward to the quiet and the ability to do what you want when you want. I love being on my own now! I think 2lb is brilliant. You look great and it is still coming off. At least you are not sticking! :D

I sympathise with the Job difficulties Vicki, but I'm sure as the weight comes off things will improve. Weight loss seems to give a new fresh postive outlook to things and situations!

Can anyone tell me how I can post my weight info like you all do without having to write it each time I post?

Well better get back to packing and stuff :wavey:

Hi there, just saw the reply in agency thread... Is there still space on team Skinny Beatchs for me? :)

Know what you mean lin the choc tetra's are lovely plus i have them in coffee to make a mocha:p

been norty today:rolleyes: and had some cigarettes lol...not sure why think instead of craving food am craving the fags lol and not smoked for years lol.

hope ya all having a good day on this glorious sunny day:eek:

And Queenj not sure on the offical front if there are any spaces but think there is at least 1 space but debs is the one to know x

Back