SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi there, just saw the reply in agency thread... Is there still space on team Skinny Beatchs for me? :)

Hello, you are more than welcome to join we do have a space. Would you like to introduce yourself? tell us a bit about you.

If you scroll back over the last page or 2 we have all done recent introductions for us all.

Debs

Can anyone tell me how I can post my weight info like you all do without having to write it each time I post?

:wavey:[/QUOTE]

Claudine, if you click on user CP at the top of the page, and then click on Update details, here you can record your current weight etc, and just update it weekly when you wi.

Debs:family2:

Morning Girls,

Hope ya all having a good start to the day, i'm on damage limitation today lol, split up with my boyfriend last night and before I knew it were drinking some wine and had some carbs, not gonna let it spiral on tho, and gonna be 100% from now on and this sounds really bad I know but the split has made me more determined to lose the weight:eek::eek:. Damn men lol

Claudine hope the house move goes well, I moved couple of years a go and was a night mare, and swear when my parents moved they nearly divorced haha:p

Any way hope all ya girls are ok and looking forward to the weekend, off to cinema tomorrow night so gonna take me tetra to keep me awy from the popcorn lol x

Morning All!

Morning Ladies,

I hope you are all doing well. Morning off to a great start this morning, a little nervous just sitting around waiting for the agent to call to confirm I can colect my keys! Exciting aswell though. Really wanted a bite of my daughters bagel this morning too but managed to resist!

Thanks Vicki I'm sure move will be fine. Sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend. Don't blame you for hitting the bottle, but I think you should defo carry on and I'm glad you are going to. Stay focused Skinny Beatch!!

Well must dash, I hope that weekend goes welll for all, I'll try to get a chance to post if I can.

:wave_cry:

Hello all

Had wi tonight and lost a further 2lb - happy with that. just got to keep me away from food this weekend, I will be kept busy tho, so hopefull should be ok.

All weekend is show weekend, both my girls dance, and they got a show to do Katie is doing 6 dances and Amelia 2, so eight costumes, eight lots of hair and makeup, and thats without me helping some of the other mums with their kids hair. They got practice in the morning, then dress rehersal, then show in the afternoon, another show tomorrow night, another one on Sunday aft then yet another one sunday night. So think will be shattered.

Will have to post our figures tomorrow night although it looks like im the last person to wi in the team for the week anyway.

Good luck to all, Chin up vicky, you in same boat as lin now, and claudine, I bet you cant wait for the keys, let us know how it goes.

How are you lin? hope you are coping ok, I bet your house has never been as clean. You will have to take up with your friends again, and have some girly nights in or something, why not have a hostess party of somekind, Im talking a respectful one though not the ones with toys, although whatever takes your fancy of course.

Anyway ttfn.
debs

Hey folks,
I advertised for a team and found out there was a space here :) I'm Shantel and I'm 18. I live in London and start CD on Monday, I'm looking forward and can't wait to see the pounds drops off. Thanks for welcoming me into your team xx

Welcome to the team Shantel, if you track back over the last few pages there is some info on the team members.

We will all do our very best to support you, skinny beatchs has been one of the top teams and used to win the team loss more or less each week, but lots have got to goal recently, hence the new members.

Some info I do need for the weekly challenge is what your weight was the week before, however, if you update your details, I can pick it up from there, then each week you wi just post your lbs lost.

To update your details if you click on user CP at the top of the page, and then click on Update details, here you can record your current weight etc, and just update it weekly when you wi. It will then appear in the left hand column (like mine does)

Any questions please ask, as there is a wealth of experience on this team to help you.

Other Team members at the mo are

Lin
Vicky
Claudine

How have you got on so far? the first week is always the hardest, but once you go into ketosis the hunger stops and you start to enjoy a decent loss. Make sure you drink plenty of water too cos this helps the loss, I did read an excellent post on explaining why, I will see if I can find it again.

Hey debkat,
Thanks for the really useful post. I start on Monday and I'm looking forwad; it's a good thing I like water then! :)

Welcome Shantel, hope you doing ok on your first week, looking forward to getting to know you better, lots of help and support here if you need it.

Debs, poor thing all those costumes, my sister is the same boat as you two girls and having to make costumes for perfomances. I couldnt do it, my son will like only sport lol, no costumes. Its good to be kept busy stops the food cravings. Well done on the 2lb how are you going on with 3 shakes, ok I hope, and how are you doing with the wii fit challenge.

Vicki sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend, tough times hun, dont let it come in the way of how positive youve been, sending you bug squeezy hugs.

Internet been off for afew days, thank god its back on i feel like there is a bit of me missing if i cant get on minimins to keep me focused.

Claudine well done stopping eating the bagel, willpower thats what its all about you did it - well done.

Hope everyone is ok and being good.

Hey Lin,
Thanks for your kind words. You've done so well. Looking forward to start and join you all in conversation xx

Hey,
I had a rather late night and ended up only getting 3-4 hours sleep, I feel quite empty (stomach wise) which is quite a nice feeling. I'm sipping on water, attempting to not have my first shake until 11am. It feels strange, but I know that I can do this :)

Hi My name is Collette and I was in the Skinny Beatch team a couple of months ago . I came off CD as I was finding it very hard with the 4 kids and also could not really aford it . I am now working some evening and weekends so have a bit more cash and here in Scotland school breaks up for 7 weeks tomorrow !! so my hubby who is a depute Head Teacher is off and can help me with the boys WOOHOOO !!! So I have started CD again today . I lost 1 st last time and managed to keep it off !! so I want to lose the rest now . I have kept my Skinny Beatch logo thingy and hope you all dont mind me popping in to have a chat ( MOAN !! ) etc ?? You are all doing so well .
Hi to Vicky who I know from last time xxx

Hi Lin , YOU HAVE DONE SOOOOOOOOOO WELL 90 LBS IS BRILLIANT . Yes Bonnie the Puppy is growing fast . She can put both paws on the kitchen table and steal the kids food !! She ran in to the road the other day and got hit by a car , luckly she was o.k but the boys were devestated as they were trying to stop her .
Day 1 back on CD has been o.k so far but its getting to the hungry part of the day now so I will have to stay strong . Hope everyone is having a great day ?

Just popped by to say congratulations to Naj...you have done amazing and bet you look super stunnin now. ;) and so impressed you are maintaining with your own diet. Woo hoo... Well finally back on the cd wagon and hope i can do half as well as you and Lin as you both are amazing for being 100%
Vicky, thank you very much!!!! and glad you're back on CD, it's hard but is SOOOO works!!!!!

Naj, Just wanted to say you have been fantastic team mate, and good for you for going on your own diet, keep us posted how you get on. Good luck for the future.
Thanks Lin, doing great at the moment, busy busy in work, which probably explains why I don't have loads of time to think about food!!!!

I am now working some evening and weekends so have a bit more cash and here in Scotland school breaks up for 7 weeks tomorrow !! So I have started CD again today .
Collette, so glad you're back, how is the big family doing???? good luck with the CD journey!!!!

Hi All you Skinny Beatchs, how are you all doing??? I'm doing great, lost another 3.5lbs, so am down to 146.5, am delighted with it!!!!!
Welcome to all of the new skinny beatchs, this is a GREAT team that sure helps a lot during this journey, I've finally reached 50lbs loss and, shock horror, I've lost more than my 5 years old weight!!!! scary thoughts, I was walking around carrying his weight and more on me everyday... never again!!!!

Evening Girls,

Had a hetic and amazing weekend this weekend and have had lots happen and on advise of my cdc, I'm coming off the Diet.
I have joined a Girls football team as the guy that is doing the coaching is my new love interest lol:character00100: and we will be training 2 nights a week, with matches at weekends, and I've just been given the most beautiful horse, as he's a nutcase but am good with the norty horses so i'm sure i'll tame him, so with footy training, gym 3 x a week, Horse riding and looking after him, and doing me 9-5 job there is no way I can physically do this on 500 cals aday.:(

But know i'm on track to ditch the weight as already losing:D.

Sorry to leave ya guy's as ya a top team, but will be a skinny *****, but will take a little bit longer.......and hopefully this xtra weight will stop the horse from killing me when i 1st ride it hahaha...(this is the horse that broke me leg:rolleyes:) and me mate's boyfriends arm and ribs tooo......hmmm am glutten for punishment haha.

Hope you girls are all ok and you are all amazing for keeping to the shakes :wave_cry:

PS. my goal is to eventually reach the 140lbs, I wasn't planning in losing weight now, I was leaving that to after the holidays, but who am I to complain if the weight goes now:D:D:D

You know what, since I've lost the weight and I'm "normal" again (weight wise, I was always ok!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:), people's behaviour changed... it's like if they thought that the fat on my body was making me stupid or something, cause they listen more to me now... and it's not an impression, I know it's like that, I'm talking as a person who was slim and then became fat... very annoying!!!!!

Last edited:
Back