SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey Team,
Hope all is well; nearly completed my first day. I've had a strawberry milkshake, 1 cup of of black coffee, 1 cup of peppermint tea, 1 chicken and mushroom soup and 3 and a half litres of water. I'm going to have a chocolate mint shake in an hour. So far, I'm not feeling so bad.. not been so hungry but a bit peckish. I've realised most of my hunger stems from boredom so I'm hoping I won't even be hungry during ketosis :) I'm hoping the next few days will be okay and I'm staying positive. Hope you guys are all alright xxx

Hi girls alot of action on team 24, dont know where to start.

Naj you have done amazingly well you must feel fantastic, you weight loss is great on your own diet, glad to see its all going well for you, keep in touch and keep us informed of your progress.

Vicki, sorry to see you go but i think your doing the right thing, you have a busy and hectic life, deffo not enough cals on cd good luck hun with everything training your new horse and fella lol

Collette, hope your boys are ok after seeing Bonnie knocked over, must have been terrible for them, and for bonnie of course. I really feel for you over the next couple of days, you can do it, keeping busy is deffo the key to it.

Shantel your doing well, keep drinking the water keeps you going,

Claudine how are you getting on? ok i hope

Captain Debs, you ok still wii ing

Well im having a hungry day cant drink any more water than i have im already feeling slushy if thats a word, might have to spend the rest of this evening on minimins, to keep the temptations at bay.

Hi My name is Collette and I was in the Skinny Beatch team a couple of months ago . I came off CD as I was finding it very hard with the 4 kids and also could not really aford it . I am now working some evening and weekends so have a bit more cash and here in Scotland school breaks up for 7 weeks tomorrow !! so my hubby who is a depute Head Teacher is off and can help me with the boys WOOHOOO !!! So I have started CD again today . I lost 1 st last time and managed to keep it off !! so I want to lose the rest now . I have kept my Skinny Beatch logo thingy and hope you all dont mind me popping in to have a chat ( MOAN !! ) etc ?? You are all doing so well .
Hi to Vicky who I know from last time xxx
Hi Collette, are you going to join the team again?? we have space, so you are more than welcome, let me know and I will make a note of your details.

Hi all

Vicky sorry to see you go, but understandable, you would not be able to manage it with all that going on. Good luck

Lin - wi ing taken a back step for last few days, cos been at the show all weekend, tonight Im absolutely shattered so back to it tomorrow I think, I only just finished work, so need to chill a bit.

Shantel - your doing really well, keep it up!

Claudine - how are you doing?

We still got another space, so I will see if there is anyone on Advertising team.

Debs

Morning team :)
I hope everyone is well. I completed my first 100% SS day yesterday- was really happy, managed to drink 4 litres of water and the scales have shown a 2.5lb loss, so I'm very happy :D I'm just on minimins to distract myself, just finished 1 litre of water. Will probably have a food pack between 11-12pm.

Lin, I hope you managed to chill :) Your losses have been amazing, you're so close to goal.

Deb, you're also very close to goal. Hope everything is going well for you.

Sorry if I missed people, I'm just getting to grips with this whole team thing:)

Well done for your first day, get ready for the headaches, get the pills ready, mine hit on day 3 and had them for a couple of days, its not too bad, loads of water at the ready, if that possible to have more, you doing great, minimins deffo keeps your mind focused.

Lin, 90lbs gone, how are you feeling? nearing your 100lbs goal!!!!! wowowowow!!!!! what size are you now? and what's your aim???

Hi Naj, well im a size 12 so coming from a 24 not too bad i dont think lol some trousers are a bit tight on my tree trunk legs so have to force myself and get a 14, but as long as it fits nice, im thinking about getting another stone or so off then moving up the plans, cant believe it when I look at the photies I was so big, thank god for CD.

Good to hear from you Naj,

Definitely Thank God for CD!!!!
Moving up the plans, it's actually easier to SS as you don't feel hungry, but I have a photo of me fat on the fridge, so if I'm tempted, I look at it and change route!!!!
From a 24 to a 12, you're half the woman you were, so proud of you!!!!
Another month or so and you're moving up the plans, that's really exciting, we'll keep each other motivated to maintain then!!!!

Yes we can maintain together will need all the help i can get, im glad your doing so well, and keeping it off, you have been like me 100% commited and im sure we will both do well maintaining (when i get there). Its good to have you back on here x

Shantel well done on your first day. cant wait to see what your first weeks loss will be like.

Naj - nice to hear from you and glad you are doing so well, and seeing the decent losses too. well done.

Im prob going to re-assess my goal when I get to it, but have the holiday inbetween, so will prob put on a few pounds then.

Claudine, how are you doing, isnt it your wi today, how did you get on?

Just done 70 mins on wii fit trying to beat the current high score on step plus, failed miserably, but hey I enjoyed trying.

When finished tho, I was starving, I still got a cd to have tonight, so think I may treat myself to a caramel bar, it will make me feel like Im eating something. That said I just drank another ltr of water, and its taken the edge off, it really works drinking water, and I had 4 ltrs today, thats the most ever.

Lin - how much do you drink a day?

Hey sounds like fun Debkat.
I've had my final foodpack for the night, a nice Chocolate shake and I'm planning to have my final 500mls of water. I never realised that a hand blender would become my best friend on CD :) Had quite a good day, my head did feel light but I've been okay. Hoping tomorrow will be a good day too. Hope everyone is well xx

Hello, you are more than welcome to join we do have a space. Would you like to introduce yourself? tell us a bit about you.

If you scroll back over the last page or 2 we have all done recent introductions for us all.

Debs

Thanks Debs x

Sorry I wasn't online at the weekend - I went into a mad cleaning frenzy! Came home from work yesterday and fell asleep!

If there's still space, I'll take it but if I've missed the boat... aw shucks!

Have been 100% good since last Wednesday, WI is on Thursday... here's hoping! ;)

Morning Girls, hope you are all well.

Shantel, you sound like your really in the zone now, my blender really was my best friend until i discovered the lovely tetras now thats all i have mmmmmm.

Debs your a star all the wii fitting, i really need to get of my backside and get going, i really need to start toning asap, i do sit ups but thats not enough, i drink about 5ltrs a day, you have to drink a bit more with the tetras thought, so i figure its about right.

Well its weigh in day for me, im hping for another 2lb or more today, but i have terrible water retention in my leg at the moment its like a balloon, due to my blood clot, so will just have to see. I know ive been good, its hard to see the losses get less each week now, but i should be pleased as i get nearer to goal.

Just looked at the thermostat though it was me just feeling very warm even at this time of the morning its showing 27.2 so hot and sticky, just going to have a nice cool shower to see if it helps with my big giant leg.

QueenJ, there is still a space, you more than welcome to join the best team.

Claudine hope you ok, how did you get on.

Collette hope your ok.

Check back in later ta tar for now.

Woo Hoo! 7lb lost this week!

Hello Ladies!

I know i've not posted for a while but as you know I've been moving house. It's been stressful still living in boxes but it's slowly begining to look like home!

Weighed in last night!

7lbs lost this week :bliss:

Woo Hoo!

So pleased after last weeks disapointing loss! It goes to show that exersise and keeping active helps as I have been on the go non stop this week!

So I have been on CD 4 weeks now and lost a total of 24lbs! So chuffed! An d i know that I can do this diet till the end, as have moved house and not even been tempted to cheat due to the pressure!

Week 1 - 12lbs :D
Week 2 - 4lbs :D
Week 3 - 1lb :cry:
Week 4 - 7lbs :happy096:

New Short term Goals:

1. to reach 2 stone lost!
  2. to fit into a size 18!
  3. to reach 3 stone lost!
How are you all doing? Well I hope. I love to hear how every one is doing, it really helps! Looks like we are all continuing to lose and be focused which is great!

Now that I have moved and my internet is connected I can post more regularly again now. Well must dash as have loads to do!

Take care all! :D

Thanks Debs! I'll be delighted to join y'all! :thankyou: Will add it to my signature later!

Wee bit about me: I'm Jules, a single mum with two mad kids, based in Dublin (Ireland). I work full-time with a charity organistation. I'll be writing a blog on my CD journey later... I lost 2.7 stone before bringing me to 12st 3lb (not all at once) but was able to keep it off til this year... WI at 13st 9lb last Thursday :cry:back on the wagon now! Onwards and DOWNwards... looking forward to my WI tomorrow night... I will need all the support I can get to stick to CD properly this time!

Congrats Claudine!!!! 24lb is a FANTASTIC loss for 4 weeks! :happy096:

Off to read back thru the thread...;)

Hi Jules, you will get lots of support form us skinny beatchs, fingers crossed for your weigh in, mines tonight, the heat is not good for weight loss as you retain water so will just have to wait and see.

Just got out of the car coming back to work after lunch and thought i was going to faint the heat is so intense, we moan when the sun doesnt shine, but this is too much a nice 22 to 25 would be just right not 30

Speak later guys, just off to sweat some more in the office.

Back