SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Wee bit about me: I'm Jules, a single mum with two mad kids, based in Dublin (Ireland). I work full-time with a charity organistation.
Hi Jules, I'm Naj, I'm at the end of my weight loss journey so I dropped out of the team for the WIs, but am still a Skinny Beatch!!!! I live in Ratoath, not far... just wanted to say good luck and this is a great team to keep you motivated!!!!

Lin, don't complain for the heat, do you want to swap places???? I can't wait to go home to Rome and have some decent weather!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to all the Skinny Beatchs past and present !!!!!

lol Naj:D, have stopped moaning now:p, loving the weather lol lol.;)
Don't mind me, it's all ENVY!!!! and I've been 10 years in this country, I should be used to it by now... well, I am not!!!!
Probably the fact that last year I spent 3 months in Rome during the maternity leave didn't help, I started to think that summer meant sun :sigh::sigh:... today is cr@p, so gray and just makes you miserable!!!!
+, when it's nice and hot, you don't feel as hungry!!!!!

Hi Jules, I'm Naj, I'm at the end of my weight loss journey so I dropped out of the team for the WIs, but am still a Skinny Beatch!!!! I live in Ratoath, not far... just wanted to say good luck and this is a great team to keep you motivated!!!!

Lin, don't complain for the heat, do you want to swap places???? I can't wait to go home to Rome and have some decent weather!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to all the Skinny Beatchs past and present !!!!!

Thanks Naj! I'm not too far from you, just up the N3 in Blanch! ;) Your weightloss is impressive, send me some of that willpower!

I've 50lb to lose to get me into the healthy BMI range... keep telling myself that its do-able! I've fallen off the wagon 5 or 6 times now... SS+ week and moving into the 850 are the toughest times for me - I tend to fall off the wagon then. Plus going to parties in the first 2 weeks SS'ing too, is another danger zone for me. Thought I was safe this time but my best friend is having a BBQ for their baby's 1st birthday this Saturday(!)

My mouth is really fuzzy today - I'm sure my breath is stinking as well, brought sugar-free mouth freshener spray in Boots (Boots own label) just hope its allowed?

Lin - that theory about heat and weightloss is new to me! Makes sense though. Usually I lose a lot in the first week, 10-12lb plus but my scales are not showing the same dramatic loss as before...? It's pretty humid over here in the past week, not that I'm complaining now! :p

Evening All,

Well 2.5lb loss for me this week, couldnt keep having 3s and 4s forever:wave_cry: so i have to accept that this is probably how its going to go for me, so im chuffed.:D

Naj, yes i would have thought you would be used to the good old irish weather by now;)

Jules breath freshner is fine, my breath has really been foul i sometimes chew sugar free gum, its not really allowed but only because it can make you hungry but a quick chew then I take it out, no harm done.

Hope everyone is being good, and enjoying the warm weather (except Naj of course who thinks its freezing:p)

Welcome Jules, glad you could join us, and well done on the 100% since last week – Good luck for your wi tomorrow.
Lin – 2.5 is good, its to be expected now your getting near goal, just think if you were on ww you would probably have hit a sticking point. Its still a great loss.
Claudine – What a result 7lb is really fab, I bet you are so proud. This should keep you really spurred on.
Chantel and Collette – hope you are both well, I know your wi is not until next week, but hope you are getting on ok with your first week.
Been on wii fit again tonight but still got stitch from last night so all I managed was half hour of free step whilst watching corre, better than nothing I suppose.
ttfn

Debs you are doing so well with the wii fit, you have spured me on to get my step out of the shed, my legs are so fat still, I think if my legs we normal i would be a stone lighter. I went to asda today for some new work trousers my 14s are falling off me, the 12s fit lovely, i even bought a couple of size 10 yes 10 vests, asda is sooo cheap, going to treat myself to some really nice things after another half stone gone, just going to have a look on facebook now, son in bed, house tidy so not much else to do might check back in later after my step if i can still walk to the laptop.

Good on you lin, Im trying to tone up my stomach, my legs and bum. due to the loss, instead of one crease line between my bum and legs, I have about 4 - attractive eh??

Hubby clearly not bothered, he cant keep his eyes off me, and follows me around the house like some sort of puppy dog, in the hope of a quick flash. But to me it looks horrible.

If you do end up getting a wii, then the stepper on there is such good fun, drives you potty also trying to get it perfect - will try again tomorrow, thinking of doing some yoga on it, as I have a bad back, and its supposed to strengthen your back.

ttfn

Hey thanks for the well wishes :)
Today was day 3 for me and I haven't had any headaches, I mean my head has felt slightly light and sometimes I get an ache but that is all! My breath began to smell slightly so I bought some sugar free breath spray and I'm feeling colder, so I think I may be in ketosis. I felt peckish today but I think that might be due to the fact my totm is on its way. I'm feeling good that I managed today as it was the hardest day so far but I stuck to it 100%.

I hope everyone is well. Thanks for all your support! xx

Well done shantel, this is the hardest bit right now, so your doing a great job, your luck not to have the headaches mine were shocking though my head was about to explode.

Debs cant wait for wii fit so excited, have been thinking of getting a bike too all the fresh air, thinking of buying a second hand one as money a bit tight, plus it might end up being a one minute wonder.

I have to stay away from the gum it makes me very hungry, and the more hungry I am, the more likely I will fail this...

Debs - I had a weee giggle at your '4-crease-bum'! Can't imagine what that looks like, but jogging/running/stairmasters does wonders for the bum. I've never had a problem with my bum/thighs as I used to do running (must get back into it) granted they are now 'big' in porportion to my weight but my tum is far, far, worse. I already have an 'apron' and I know as I lose weight it gets worse... no amount of sit-ups will change it. :( I'm dreading that.

Lin, getting into size 12 is amazing! I was so proud getting into size 16 last time on CD - to get to 14 would be my achievement, but 12... heaven! I have a ultra-small size 16 jeans that I am looking forward to fitting back into... soon! :)

My WI's tonight, the humidity has gone with all the heavy rains we have in Dublin, here's hoping the extra fluid will too!

Sbridge7 - I found 3rd day tough but 4th day worse - hange in there if you are the same! Best thing for me was to keep busy, drink loads of water. Don't suffer the headaches - take a parcetamol if you have to.

How's everyone else doing?!

Hey
Lin, I feel quite lucky in that sense :) Well done for getting into size 12, I can't wait for that to happen to me.
Thanks Queen J, good luck with your weigh in :)
Debs well done for your motivation and continued use of Wii fit.

Day 4 feels much better than day 3 already, as my totm finally came so I know what was making me feel peckish yesterday. I've on 1.5 litres of water and just had a mug of coffee. I'm about to have a shake in half an hour :) I've lost 5.2lbs since I started on Monday, which is great though I'm hoping my totm won't affect it too much. Here's to another 100% day xx

Hi girls, jesus its hotmy arms keep sticking to the desk as i type yuk.

Well done Shantel, your doing great, looks like your set for a massive first weigh in, yey.

Jules good luck for tonight fingers crossed, lets hope there is a whoosh to get rid of the water, if gum makes you hungry then avoid like the plague.

Im feeling top, today my cdc phoned me and asked if id be her poster girl, she is going to put a big advert in the paper, with me before and after pics, i said i was fine with it, i never would have thought in a million years that i would have achieved such a massive weight loss, feels bloody marvelous, cd is fab.

Hope everyone is ok and being good,

Hey Lin,
You should be chuffed with that! It's amazing, you've done so well. I hope I do as well as you have xx

Thanks shantel, im sure you will.

Good evening ladies, hope you are ok, boy its sticky tonight well I have to say for the first time in ages I was truly tempted by food, I took my son to the park after work had a fab time then on the way home decided I couldnt be bothered cooking way too hot so called at the chippy, used to have my own parking space lol, so i got him some chips and sausage omg they looked scrummy yummy, he didnt eat much as always, i just want to put a chip in my mouth, as always i didnt but it was a close call i can tell you. phew no more chippy for him either. Healthy food only in my house from now on.

That's great that you resisted Lin, you haven't got long to go now. I've been 100% and I'm just beginning my 5th day. Yesterday was hard as I found out I didn't get the job I'd applied for and so I just had a nap. Usually I would have eaten. I also spilt my third shake but was feeling sick too, I managed to have a little bit of the shake that I could save but just went to bed. Feeling bad as I didn't have my full 3 foodpacks, but at least I didn't eat. Today is a better day, just on my first litre of water and scales have shown a 6.6lbs loss since Monday,which I'm pleased with. I hoping for another 2-4 pounds, as I think I must be retaining some water due to totm. Have a great day everyone x

Evening ladies,

Just had my wi and lost 3lb this week, Im really chuffed with that. wii fit clearly working. And hit my next goal, yeeehee! only a few pounds until I reach my next goal too.

Will have to set more short term goals, and also need to re-evaluate my final goal, although I think I will wait until I come back from my hols to do that, as I know I will have put a few pounds back on.

Jules how did you get on, once you have posted your loss, I can post our team losses, and see if we get back in the winning streak again.

Shantel you are doing fantastic, keep it up, and you will see absolutely fantastic losses this week, and make us all jealous.

Ive just been on advertising agency again, as I not heard anything back from collette on if she wants to officially join again, so hopefully we will fill our remaining space, give us an even better chance of getting on the best team of all.

Think I will give wii fit a rest tonight, I got to go back out in a few mins, as picking our eldest daughter up from her Junior Prom. Oh such is life, even Senior proms did not happen in my day (ooh showing my age) we were lucky if you got an end of year school disco, which actually involved school hall, and a TV with top of the pops on. lol. How things have changed.

Last edited:
Hello all! Do you have space here for a new team member?

I'm on Day 3 of Sole Source and would love some support!

R. x

all

for info, last time I can post scores is Sunday Tea time, however we do visit the in laws usually every other weekend, so would be greatful if everyone could post as soon as you can, as for the week, Im the last one to wi on Friday.

Cheers

Back