SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Roberta,

Welcome to skinny beatchs, you are more than welcome to join, one of our ladies (naj) got to goal, so has given up the team, she pops in every now and then to say hi and see how we are all getting on.

The team consists of:

Lin - lin18
Claudine - claudine004
Shantel - sbridge7
Jules - queenJ

I am married with 2 girls aged 11 and 4, work as an Operations Manager in a government call centre (Not directly though its outsourcing) am loosing for my hols, and will continue when I return.

We will give you lots of support we are a fab team, and all I need to know is what your current weight is, when you wi, and then your loss each week, as soon as you wi.

Any questions at all, please ask. If you track back over a couple of pages you will see what we have all been up to this last week.

Again welcome

come on ladies where are you all, dont we need each other more than ever at the weekends?

Thanks for the welcome!

I weighed in at 13 stone 5lb (gulp) and have been on sole source since then. I'll be weighing in on Wednesdays - so 8th July.

In an ideal world I would like to get down to the 8stone 5lb I weighed before I had my second child but I appreciate this may be unrealistic. Just to lose some bulk would be great!

I'm feeling fine at the moment, strangely not even feeling hungry. Hard to cook meals for the family though.

I am not sure what targets to set myself week by week as I don't really know what I can expect to lose. Can you guys help with that?

R. xx

I forgot to ask, if I am feeling fine then is it unlikely that I am in ketosis yet?

I thought most people felt rough when they moved into this phase.

R. x

Hey Girls

Just thought I'd come and say hi and thanks for ya messages, horse is going well just a shame am soooo unfit with the footie haha.

Was gonna do weight watchers but after reading me cd yellow book spoke to my cdc and we both didn't think for me to do the 1000 plan:rolleyes: so am gonna do that same weight loss as ss and enough energy for me to do everything...woo hoo am getting me beloved tetra's back:p

Lin well done on the weight loss this week it's really good you are still losing 2lbs + so close to goal, well done debs on the 3lbs too, and isn't the wi fit brilliant, do love the step plus and penguin balance game.

well done to all the new members coping with the 1st week as sooooooooo hard but when you have you're 1st weigh in you will be so motivated.

Hope you don't mind me popping by occassionally to keep meself motivated and to see how the best team is getting on.

Have a great weekend even tho it's sooooo hot here in london lol x xx

Hi girls.

Roberta welcome to the best team, we are all at different stages so always advice on hand if you need it. That first weigh in can be anything from about 5lb upwards, some lose as much as a stone we are so different its hard to say,

Debs well done with you 3lb, go girl, im with you on the school prom thing whats that all about these days, god im old, we were lucky to get a school disco too, they have limos an all that now dont they,its so USA now,

Shantel, your doing great cant wait to see what your first loss is, it really keeps you motivated.

Claudine how's it going with you hunny, ok i hope.

Collette are you still with us, havent seen you for a while.

Vicki, good luck with the 1000, oh im a massive choc tetra fan thats all i have i just love em to bits,

Well ive been to southport today with my son, went for a lovely walk down the pier, and fed the ducks, then came back to the shops, now i can fir into all those clothes its so dangerous for me, well got some jeans size 12 top size 10 oh yes 10 was stretchy though, i just with my legs were smaller so i could have skinny jeans never going to happen it just the way im made, i had to laugh my cdc still can believe i weight what i do, so i showed her my trunks and she actually said have you had those checked out, your calfs are very large they dont fit with the rest of you lol lol, keep them covered at all times best way wouldnt want to scare anyone.

Hope you all have a great weekend guys, hope we do well in the results tonight fingers crossed.

Hey
Hope everyone is well :)
That's amazing Lin, you should be so chuffed. I can't wait until I drop a clothes size.
Debs well done on the loss :)

Today has been a great day for me so far; just drinking water and I tried the apple and cinnamon porridge, it was amazing. Definitely will be ordering more. I'm on my 3.5litre of water and have just had a vegetable soup. Have a great weekend girls x

Greetings All.

Hi Ladies!

So Sorry to have not been back on for a few days but it's so hectic with work and the move etc!

Congratulation Deb and Lin on your great loss this week! Lin I'm so chuffed for you with the dress size drop! You must be feeling so good right now! Plus great on the poster girl thing! Will be great you really have done so well.!

A big hello to Roberta and Shantel! Welcome to the best team! Good luck with first weigh ins. Keep going with the diet, because soon you will be feeling very good indeed! I'm no where near my goal but I was able to fit into an old pair of jeans I found when packing the other day which gives a real boost!

Today has been a busy day for me. The house I just bought has a big garden and so burned about 1000 calories trying to make it tidy! Diet remains good, feel so much better. This diet is the best thing i have ever done!

If I have missed anyone sorry and a big hello to all!

I'll be back on tomorrow, after work in the evening! Have a fun and sin free weekend Skinny Beatchs!

Claudine, im glad you feel like you do about cd, i felt and still do feel that its the best thing i ever did, your new big garden will keep you fit for sure keep up the good work, the results will be brilliant.

Hello ladies

Have just posted our losses for the week, unfortunately we havent heard from Jules, but they look good as follows:

Debby1.92%lin2.52%Claudine2.62%Team2.13%

Next weeks of course should be really good, as it will include Shantel and Roberta's losses.

Im supposed to be going to a party this afternoon, which involves a water slide, somehow, unless the weather changes, I dont think that will be happening, its p****ing it down.

Have a good day all

Hey ladies, hope you all are well, even though it has been showery all day, I sat outside a cafe by myself (son with his dad today) with my water just watching the world go by (good old me) and got a tan, fantastic when you have that healthy looking glow.

Debs we will do really well next week with our fabulous team 24 results as everyone seems to be doing so well. We will all be real skinny beatchs.

Hi all

Did end up at the party, as the weather cleared up, it was fab for the kids, they had a massive tarporlin, which is used to cover the cricket pitch, added running water and washing up liquid, teamed with lots of kids in their costumes, a good time was had by all.

Have just checked on the Team Challenge post, and its just possible we could win this week, but Irene may have more figures to post, she will let us know if we have.

Roberta, how you doin? ketosis should have kicked in now.

Lin - well done today on just sticking to the water.

I had a can of diet pepsi today at the cricket club, bad girl. Its my own fault I should have taken with me a bottle of water.

Cant wait for everyones wi's this week, sure its gonna be a fab week.

Hello to everyone else, how are you all doing?

Hey,
Well done on the team challenge; I have my first weigh in tomorrow and I'm quite excited, although I kind of already know what I'll have lost as my CDC told me to use my own scales as they weigh me in heavier and it'll be useful when maintaining. They're really accurate too, always give me the same reading when I jump on and off for a few minutes. Hope everyone is good. I had a good weekend, I discovered apple and cinnamon porridge and it is one of my favourite products ;) xx

Hi Shantel,

so glad you are doing really well, you got the hard bit all over and done with now. Well Done. Your wi should be really good too and this should give you the enthusiasm that this diet does really work.

I too have the A & C porridge, I find it helps when you are really hungry, I used to have it on an evening, as this is my worst time, however I have now swapped to mornings, and have it before I go to work, I never used to have breakfast and to be honest its still a bit of a struggle, but it means that I dont get hungry again until late afternoon, so that my evenings are much better as a result, ie I dont come home from work tempted to just have a bit of something, cos Im so hungry.

I have the chilli soup too, its the only one I like. and then have a tetra at work. I do stock the choc bars, but these are my treat, and only have these when I really need them, or sometimes just have half of one.

I generally find that I stick to SS+ at the weekend, then SS throughout the week, that said if I really struggle, I may eat half a bar on top. It means that my loss is not as quick as lin, who has stuck to ss throughout, and who I bow down to. but it does for me.

Lin - been looking at your photos again tonight as I noticed you posted a new one, I absolutely cannot believe it, you are a shadow of your former self, in fact the previous photos do not even look like you at all. Before you just looked like an average looking woman carrying a bit of weight, but now you look absolutely stunning. Hats off to you girl, you are a credit to the team and testamount to CD as a whole, ever thought about becoming a counsellor?

My CDC has suggested I become one, she reckons I got the right attributes to do it. I have thought about it, as I actually agree I think I could be a good one, then thought where would I do it, and did not want to upset my Dining room, but then thought I could clear out the cupboard in there, so that works, however I then realised that my job means I have to be 100% committed to it, and could I actually commit to certain days for people outside of work to see me? well actually no, cos my main job has to come first, and I have to work outside of normal working times, if required, and I could not mess people around swapping days, they would soon move on. Hey ho, my CDC has just taken voluntary redundancy and now does it full time, and has not looked back. I wonder how much you earn?

TTFN

Hey Debs,
Glad you find something that works for you well :) I love the Oriental soup, it's my favourite, along with the Chicken and mushroom soup :)
You should definitely think about becoming a CDC, it'll be so rewarding. Even if it's only part time; you should give it a go and then see how you like it :)

I agree with Debs, Lin...you're before and after pictures are truly amazing :)

FABULOUS NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not only are we the winning team, but Claudine is the biggest looser from all the teams>>>>

Well done ladies and well done Claudine - Skinny Beatchs is back with knobs on. Yeeeeheeee! roll on the losses ladies we are fab.

wii fit here I come this week with avengence! xxxxx

Back