SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Morning Girls

Sorry I've not been on much but me painkillers space me out lol.

Well Done claudine and shantel on ya weigh in's hope you are proud of yourselfs:D

Good luck Lin with your's today, and thanks to everyone for all messages about my leg, and debs ya right i still love him and will still get back on him come 2 months time:p

Ok weigh in was very tricky as couldn't stay still on the scales lol:D but we had to estimate it as cast weighs a ton and i'm bloated with water retention due to pain killers:rolleyes: but it was a loss of 4lbs am happy as know i'll have a woosh effect when the cast comes off. no weigh in next week as at folks for whole week so looking forward to 2 weeks time.

Have a great day girls and will be on later x

Hello all!

4lb lost in Week 2!

Hey ladies, just clocking in again! Looks like you're all having some fab wi's, well done!

Bought myself a radley handbag this week by way of rewarding myself for losing 4 stone since starting cd back in feb! 3 stone lost with cd, the last stone with atkins.. It's soooo pretty and soft.. hehe..

Good incentive to keep losing so i can buy another!

Claire firstly well done on you 4st you have done brilliant, second well done on the radley, im a little jealous, but hope to get one for my birthday, asked for cash so i can pick one myself ooh cant wait,

Pretty and soft oh thats get me more excited debenhams here i come very soon aaaaaahhhhhh.

Keep it up and hope your training and fitness are going well hun take care xxxxx

My big aged 4 boys birthday was great, not tempted at all with naughty foods so that was good,

Hope everyone is ok and being good.

Got to go to bed early am shattered today, so catch u all tomorrow x x x

Hey team,
Sorry I haven't checked by in a while. I'm still 100% SS :) Nothing is new with me; I've just been buckling down, can't believe I've been on CD for nearly 3 weeks. Time flies so quickly. I worked out I have 3 and a half more stone to lose before I start working up the plans. It feels so scary, but doesn't feel as daunting as when I started. Hopefully I'll be working up the plans my end nov/beginning dec.

Hope everyone is well :)
Well done on your loss and getting back on track Claudine, that's fab.
Also Lin, well done on your loss! You're doing so well. Can't believe how close you are to goal.
Well done on your loss DappyMare, I bet you can't wait for that cast to come off!
Well done, also RobertaCD that's amazing.
Hope you're well Debs, Claire and everyone else :)

xx

Shantel, glad you still 100% you are doing very well indeed starting to eat again, really is nothing to worry about cd is a funny old diet, i was like you a bit worried about eating but once you get to that point, it feels completly different, when you get closer to goal, you will get less and less worried about it, because you will be slimmer and more confident and in control - piece of cake (lol)

Hope every one is ok and looking forward the weekend, going to be a busy one for me out with friend tonight, taking max to safari park tomorrow, in the rain god help me, sunday with friends again, so all in all looking good,

Catch you all later x x x x

Hello everyone

Hope you are all doing well.

I just wanted to check in but just so busy. I don't have much time but wanted to say I'm still feeling good and keeping up with the diet nothing else to really report. I'm glad eveyone else is doing so well too!

Hello to all and keep up the good weight losses! Have no time to name everyone.

Catch you all later.

Hello all

Everyone is doing so well it unbelievable, sorry I not been around, work has been really stressful, and I now got to sit A level Maths and English Psychometric tests next week, so my weekend will consist of revision. Not going to let it get me down tho!

Lost 3lb this week, so absolutely chuffed to bits, only 9lb to goal now, my cdc says I need to go to the 810 this week for a couple of weeks, then hopefully move up the plans, will see how it goes.

We are the skinny beatchs!!!!!!

Ps: got into my size 10 jeans at the weekend - next does tend to be generous on the bottom half, but hey its a size 10 isnt it? thats my story and Im sticking to it - still cant fit into my other size 10 clothes, but hopefully im only a couple of weeks off.

Apart from 2 years ago, very briefly, I dont think ive ever been a size 10 yippeee!!

Last edited:
Debby thats fantastic, i know exactly what you mean about size 10's i had a moment in the changeing rooms with a size 10 i nearly cried when i pulled them up and they fitted,

You have done very well moving up the plans will be a breeze for you only 9lb thats great soon be gone, you must look and feel fantastic, lets get a new pic up now so we can all see.

Hope every one else is doing well and lets see how we get on team wise this week, skinny beatchs come on!!!!!!!

Lin,

so wish I had done a before pic for myself, unfortunately, I carry the camera, and always make sure there are no photos of me.

I have managed to upload a pic of me 4 years ago, for amelia's christening, when I was at least a stone lighter than when I started cd, its on my album, on my profile, I will get the hubby to take a pic tomorrow of me now, and load it up. However, profile pic is a good estimate, as this was when I last got into size 10.

Determined this time to do it right tho, did not go up the plans last time, just gave up. kept the weight off for 18 months, but then went through a lot of crap, and gave up, so put it all back on again and more.

Love to all Skinny Beatchs

Hey just thought, is anyone on the team on facebook? if so would love to become friends on there too.. I can be searched under Debby Beattie from Sheffield, if anyone interested.

Afternoon ladies

sorry for being awol for few days but at home visiting the folks for the week.

Well done everyone on your weigh ins I hope you are all proud.

Nice being at home and getting some tlc lol:p and being in the countryside is lovely.

Hope you have all had a great weekend. catch up soon xx

Hey guys,
I haven't had time to read all the posts, but Debs that's fantastic! I can't wait to be in your position and good luck with the exams.
Hope you're well Lin, Roberta, Claudine and DappyMare.

My weigh in has moved to Tuesdays now, so I will report back to you tomorrow. Have an amazing day x

Hi all,

Sorry I've not been around for a few days, been busy with work and things.

Well done Deb on the loss, thats really Great. And wow size 10? Only in my dreams. You must be looking really good.

Nothing much to report here. All work and no play. Still 100% on the diet and loving it. Been feeling under the weather though me and my daughter. Hope it's not swine flu!

I'm not weighing in this week as my counsellor's children have Swine flu, which is a shame. So I should hopefully have big results next week! I won't weigh on my own scales and guess incase they are out!

I hope you are all doing good.

Gotta run, I'll try and check in later.

Hi Guys

Hope you are all well, Shantel good luck with your weigh in today,

Well i feel great, bagged myself a new fella, gorgeous to boot, he cant believe my pics which i find quite funny, he is sporty and active which im sure will help me stay slim. Havent had any cd prodcuts at all this week, but what i find brilliant and this will help you not to worry when you get to moving up the plans is that i really am not hungry anymore i have to remind myself to have something to eat
i thought it would be like before just wanting to eat all the time but its not like that at all, its wierd fantastic but wierd,

Well hope everyone is ok I am still going to weigh in tomz and i know i have lost this week coz i peaked. Im going to go this week but i think this is my last i dont need it anymore and need to move on with my life, i will keep checking in on you all, keep you on the straight and narrow.

Oh wow Lin! That's so exciting and all the best with your new relationship :) You should be chuffed! I'm glad this part of the diet is going well for you. Well done you!!!

I had my third weigh in and lost 5.2lbs this week. So happy x

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is doing good and being good!

Lin, thats so exciting. I wish you all the best. Keep us posted I just love a romance story. I hope it goes well.

It feels weird not weighing in I must say, but I am sticking to the diet religously so I know that I have lost weight. You really need that weekly weigh in to help to motivate i think!

I have nothing exciting at all to report about my life apart from settling in to my new home and trying to get it sorted. Also trying to potty train my daughter which is not going well. I wonder if it's too early.

Anyway, take care all.The baby is asleep so going to have some me time now.

Talk to you tomorrow!!

Back