SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Heehee, reading back my msg,i didnt end up mentiong the food after all, sparing you the details! ;)

Morning Ladies!

How are you all?

Vicki - good luck for today my sweetie! You will be just fine with it I'm sure but the first few days can be the hardest as you know.

Ms Munchless - Hi! Hows it going. Don't wory too much about eating. Just get back on track again. Depending on what you ate you are prob not in Ketosis yet are you? You ate carbs? See what your CDC says but I don;t think you should have carbs untill you have been in Ketosis for two weeks straight?

I had bars too early in week two and had poor losses in week 3 but we are all different! If you stick to it you will be back into Ketosis in no time.

TOTM = Time Of The Month. :)

I'm having a chilled out day today at home. I'm well into the diet again now and justr piddled on a Ketostick and am back in the zone again which accounts for my great mood this morning.

I also just had a sneaky peak on the scales and they are being really kind to me too. I am in for a big loss next week I think! Thank goodness!

I feel like I am really going to lose all the weight this time despite my setbacks.

Scary!

Hello to all other Skinny Beatch Babes!
I'll check in later. I'm around today xx

Afternoon everyone

How's everyone today? Sorry didn't get back on yesterday, but tooth was killing and still is so swear they've done something wrong lol.

Claudine glad the scales are being nice...always makes you feel so much better when they are :D

Msmunchless i'm sure you'll be back on track, but it's good to have the team support as we all know what each other is going through.

Not been able to have me packs yet as even water is hurting me tooth grrr..but gonna have em later on this evening warmed up a bit.

Lovely day in London town today...went window shopping with my mum... as waste of money buying clothes and have enough in different sizes to last a while:p

Having a Saturday night in watching x factor and take the lead film on ch 4...so know how ya feel claudine about no social life:D

Hope all you are having a lovely day also.

Hey all!

Glad you are having a good Saturday! I and OH took DD to a park,and chilled there untill 7ish. Today has been a lovely day! Missed x-factor,though.
I was also happy that I sticked to SS dispite OH having a burger and feeding LO sunday. :)

Yes, I definately had a carb-fest! Am dreading the weigh-in tomorrow,although according to my own scales I have lost about 3kgs/about 6lbs since last week,but we'll see. Am also not looking forward to it because of the other ppl.

Yeah,I was thinking I might not be able to start eating bars yet..boo!
Is there a lot more carbs in the bars compared to the porridge, or what is the reason you can't have one but not the other?

Anyways, shall be reporting the official loss tomorrow!

Good night all!

Good luck with the weigh in msmunchless....fingers are crossed for ya chick.

Bars have few more calories and slightly higher carbs, reason for not having them until the 3rd week is some people can be carb sensitive and could come out of ketosis if they had them to early, by week 3 you should definitely be in ketosis so thats why they say from week 3......but all cdc are different my 1st one said you could have them from day one if you wanted, but i like to do things right even on me 3rd restart :eek: so won't have them for 2 weeks, but i'm not a fan of bars to be honest, like the mousse and choc tetra:p

Hope you all had a lovely day...will pop on tomorrow

Nite nite all

Hello all.

Had my wi this morning, and i lost 5lb, not bad considering totm, anyway, my cdc and i decided that considering I gone up the plans and it worked so well, that Im gonna do it again this week and see what happens.

Whilst it will take me slightly longer to get to goal, its prob the way I need to do it after being off plan so long, and im allowing myself to drink a bit at the weekend as standard, which is nice.

Will just see how it goes, and play it by here.

Vicky, I also had route canal work, its not nice eh! I still having my treatment, as I got an infection in mine, but got my last appointment later in the month, then that should be it, for me when I had it done, it certainly helped with the diet. thats for sure.

Hope everyone else ok, surely we should be in for a chance this week?

ttfn x

Hi all,

I hope everyone is doing well!

I am still feeling good. In ketosis my scales are showing a loss for me so far of 7lbs! so I am keeping my fingers cross for 8 or 9lbs this week but I won't have the offical loss until tuesday.

Glad everyone is doing well.

Well done on the 5lb loss Deb thats really great! Well done for getting back on track with it all.

Vicki - I hope that things are going well and that the tooth is not causing you too much pain.

Well done too Ms Munchless for sticking to it.

Hello to all Skinny Beatchs not mentioned here.

Have not heard from OFM and Shantel for a while hope all is well.

It's a lovely sunny day and I am spending it just be and my daughter. I'll take her out somewhere I think.

Although i am 100% it's days like this that I do miss food. I would have done a BBQ on a day like this. But there will be plenty of time for that next summer. Bedsides i'll look better slim and svelt in a nice pair of shorts flipping burgers!!! :giggle:

Anyway thats it from me for now.

I'm sure i'll be around later on xx

Last edited:
Afternoon all

How's everyone today? Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

Debs know how ya feel about the canal work, Just spent all morning trying to find an emergency dentist as woken up and got a face like a bulldog:eek: lol...does wonders for the diet as still can't really drink much but seeing a dentist at 3pm so should all be sorted:innocent0001:. So I can get started properly and get into ketosis.

Well done on the loss this week debs that is a great loss, and also to claudine wow hun, what an amazing loss thats defo put you back on track for ya goal.

Hope the other girls are ok...will try and pop on later to catch up x

Ello everyone

How is everyone today....Just back from the dentist and touch wood the guy fixed it....apparently my dentist cocked it up slighty and left a hole:mad: so now it's all fixed and I'm alot poorer but no pain woo hoo:D...haven't eaten for 2 days, know it's not good but couldn't handle anything in me mouth. so gonna get on shakes tomorrow and get the weight loss going bit faster:p can't wait for me choc tetra in morning.

Claudine hope you had a lovely day with your daughter. And as you said there will be plenty of bbq's next summer for you to enjoy. (thats if we get a nice summer, damn english weather lol.)

Shantel, msmunch-less, Debs and ofm hope you're all ok and hopefully catch up soon.

Hi girls!

Well,went for my weigh-in 2day, and had lost 7.7lbs. Am quite thrilled considering I had a big meal in the week! :)
I also can eat bars, i tastd the toffee one and its delicious!

How much do you guys exercise? So far have just been walking,but I have Davina's superbody workout dvd,as have heard good reviews so am going to give it a try.

DappyMare, glad you got your tooth sorted, so can start on the diet! :)

Hope you had a lovely day out with your daughter, Claudine. And what a great loss already!

Have a good night all! :)

Hi all

How ya doing?

Woop Woop! Way to go ms munchless! (perhaps you could tell us your first name?)

Thats a fab loss babes! Way to go! Thats given you a boost no doubt. Should make it a bit easier now to carry on!

Vicki - Glad the tooth is sorted now! Good luck with the diet. It's going to be a doodle now you have starved for two days!

I am still 100% although yesterday was hard as I was really hungry. I managed to resist though and now I woke up feeling great!

I have a busy day today and so I'm in a rush this morning. Hi to all and hope to catch you all later. My WI tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it really.

Take care!

Afternoon ladies

How are we all today, claudine good luck for ya weigh in. i'm sure you'll be shocked at the loss.

Day 1 for me ss and going good, leaving my 1st shake late as possible as want 2 shakes to see me through the evening as thats my worst time.

Debs, Shantel, Msmunch-less and ofm hope you're all doing ok.

be back later:D

Good luck Vicki

I hope the day goes well.

For me I always find the 2nd, 3rd andf 4th days to be more of a trial.......

But you have already done the hard because of your tooth!

x

Hey claudine

Thanks for message hun...i always find the 1st three days easier it's getting past day 5:eek: i have probs with:rolleyes: 4 and 5 are my worst days for some reason, think the food demons kick in then and mind thinks ya hungry but ya not. but sure it won't be a problem this time as am fully prepared.

Hey girls,
How are you? Hope you're all well, will have to catch up with the posts when I get more time. Still 100% even though the scales haven't been so nice to me this week, but I'm trying not to let it get me down, as I feel that I've already climbed one milestone, getting over the halfway point. A bit worried about university and people wanting to go out to restaurants! I intend to stay 100% but what do I say? Do I say I'm just cutting down? Hmm, at least I'm commuting, I'll take it as it comes xx

Hey Shantel,

Nice to hear from you and I am glad you are doing well and still 100%

Not sure about what you would tell your mates....could you not still go anyway for the social benefits of it all? You don't really wan't to miss out!

You'll know what to do!

I hope all goes well with your WI tomorrow!!

HELLO!!

I'm starting CD on Monday and want to be in a team ... as there seems to be no vacancies i'm starting one up ... who wants to join me!!!

Number 24 is good because i am 24!! and have 24lbs to loose (i actually have 23 but whats 1 more pound)

Lets get going!!!
Names please :)
Hi Kirstyjewcy,
I started CD yesterday and am following SS (step one). This is my first time trying the Cambridge Diet, I have tried everything else, WW, SW.....
I would be very happy to join your team!

Hey Ladies

hope you are all ok and had a good day.

Shantel good luck with weigh in tomorrow..I'm sure it'll be better than you think it is:eek: With regard to social life and staying 100% maybe say you need to skip the restaurant but will meet for drinks afterwards...making yours a sparkling water:D or if worse case is you have to go out, and join them for meal have small bit of chicken and salad. But understand why you wanna stay 100%.Or just be honest and say till xmas you are on a diet and don't want to break it...but as Claudine says you'll know what will be the right thing to do

Hi Kirstyjewcy,
I started CD yesterday and am following SS (step one). This is my first time trying the Cambridge Diet, I have tried everything else, WW, SW.....
I would be very happy to join your team!
Forget_always you'll have to ask claudine if space in the team for weigh in's but i'm quite happy for some one to take my place if they really want to be on the team.. as i'm just on here for the chat and the weigh in is just a bonus:p

Had a good day today and plenty of water so am off to play bit of wii sports before having an early night.

chat soon ladies x

Hey Hey Hey All!

I am in the best mood this morning!

Forget_always hi there! You are welcome to join our team but we have just taken on two new members so I think we may have too many. We can only submit 6 WI results per week I think......i'll have to check this with Deb! If it's more it's fine for you to join us. We welcome you wil open arms.

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself anyway... i'll get back to you about the spaces later on!

Shantel I'm sure all will be o.k. Deb hope all is well with you! Ms Munchless and OFM how are you doing?

Vicki - hey babes, there is no need for you to give up your place. The WI results are an important part of the team. There is plenty of room. Thing seem to be going well for you eh? Good girl with the Wii Fit!

As for me i have lost 9lbs this week! :bliss:

I am so back on track it's scary! lost the weight a I gained and then a further 4lbs! Can't ask for more than that. Plus i am now in the 15's!!!!! So cool!

14's here I come!

Well i hope you all have great days!!!

Claudine that's amazing!! So pleased for you! I lost 2.4lbs this week- seems to be my favourite amount to lose each week! I only need to lose 0.8lbs to be the 12s! Even though I lost 2.4lbs, I'm not even annoyed as you have to look at the bigger picture, I've lost 44lbs in 11 weeks! I can't believe I have my 810 week so soon, hopefully that will give the weight loss a boost. Does 36lbs by Christmas sound achieveable?? I really hope so. Well only 21lbs until I work up the plans :)

Back