SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Morning girls

Well done Shantel and Claudine for your losses this week, and shantel i'm sure it's possible for you to lose by christmas as it's still 14 weeks away:D
And glad ya back on track claudine...next few weeks will fly by till ya reach ya goal before sw:p

Day 2 and going ok, slightly in ketosis so thats good:D but forgot how nasty the soups were:yuk: gonna email and see if i can swap em next week lol.

hope rest of team is ok and diets are going good.

be back later

Hi

Well done Shantel o your loss and on your weight loss goal! Thats brilliant!!!!!!!

Your Christmas challenge is also very very possible to achieve and i wish you the best of luck with it.

I know that you will be just fine.

Vicki - glad you are getting back on track with it. I find the soups nice, but we are all different!

Lots of love to you all

i used to like the chicken and mushroom, but couldn't stomach last night, think taste does change alot on this diet so think that has something to do with it, but happy with the shakes as mainly only like the choc tetra and choc shakes, but not a chocolate person so thats strange:p Can't wait to get the mousses as love them in evenings.

Weather is awful here in London...winter is coming:( but roll on next summer when we are all skinny beatchs:D

Hey ladies!

Congrats on your fab losses Claudine and Shantel!!

Oh my word, what a weather..! It's so dark.

I know about the taste changing; the 1st week I thought I'd fallen in love with the toffee&pecan shake, now really don't like it. And the soups,omg! I didnt manage to finish even one bowl, but luckily could swap some. I'm actually getting used to the shake flavours as well after I make them a mousse and have with a cuppa. And I loove the toffee and chocolate bars,yum! I read a tip somewher on this forum to chop them in bite sized pieces,so can have different flavours each time, but def doesnt work for me as keep snacking them...:17729:
I'm not even going to mention how I've been doing with the diet, as wanna spoil it all, you lot are doing so fab!
I'm trying to keep myself on the right track by thinking I only have to lose 3,5kgs to get to 10kg,which would be a real milestone for me.

How regularly do you go down in dress size? Has any of your show size changed as you've lost wweight? I was shocked to find out since my pregnancy I cant fit my foot in my shoes!:eek:

Hope everyones having a good day regardless the rain! :D

Oh, my name's Eli btw!:)

Evening ladies,

Great losses everyone, you should all be so proud of yourselves.

As for the team, as I understand it, you can have more join the team, as we have before, when lin was still around, however you can have no more than 6 weighing in as part of the team. That said there is usually at least one of us each week, who for what ever reason dont wi, cos of hols, cdc hols etc etc, so I dont see any real harm in being more than normal, as long as only 6 wi, for the challenge.

Soups etc, I can only stomach the chilli soup, it reminds me of a thai green curry, like all of the tetra packs, dont bother with the normal shakes too much hassle, like the toffee and caramel bars, sometimes the peanut one too, and also the Apple and cinneman porridge.

As for the bars, a tip I did last time, was to cut them up in pieces like you mentioned, you can then mix the bars, but then bag them up, either in full or half bars, and pop in the freezer, they are just yummy like this, and last so much longer you really feel like you have had so much more, it also helps for future I think, specially if you are a chocolate head, I know from experience, I would eat it and it never touched the sides, by eating the cd bars in this way, it is also teaching you to savour every mouthful and enjoy it. You know a bit like the paul mckenna thing if anyone has seen this, if not you should.

Any way happy cd'ing to you, one and all.

xx

Morning skinny beatchs

Hey Debs good to hear from you, how have you been? And great advice for the bars:p, swapping my soups for the bars to find out if i like em this time.

Day 3 and in ketosis:D feeling good and hoping this time is the time I succeed.

Eli I'm sure you'll get in too swing of things, It's taken me god knows how many attempts at starting to get my head in the right place:p

Hope the rest of you girls are ok, and catch up soon. x x

Hi all!

How are you all doing? Fine I hope!

I have had a busy day being out and about but that meant I didn't have the chance to feel hungry. So the day has gone by quickly. Hoping to have my daughter in bed soon so I can enjoy some solitude.

Vicki - So glad your are in the 'K' and I hope you continue to feel good! I looked at your ticker!....Have i missed something??? when did you lose the 6 as i don't remember you telling us all!

Well done though babes!! Is this part of your CD loss?

Eli - you should always telll us how you have been doing with the diet. We all want to hear!!

I have dropped a dress size a stone! I was a 22 now i'm a 16! I hope that helps!
I'm lucky in that i can eat pretty much all the products. The only thing i hate are the Tetras yukkkkkkkk!

Well i ,must go. Hi to all the other skinny beatchs tonight!!!!!!

Bye bye!

Hey all

Just dying my hair and thought i'd pop on, if it goes black later i'll be crying:cry:lol.

Claudine, I updated my ticker today as was annoyed at work (will explain in a sec) but that is my loss since starting monday 14th 100 %:D only see my cdc every 2 weeks, so I weigh myself inbetween..1st weigh in is monday...but i'm a scale hopper so weigh myself every morning...bad vicki:eek:

Reason I was annoyed at work is.......Everyone knows am doing the diet, (small place only 6 work there and my cdc delivers to there, so hard to hide) but everday they ask...what ya want for lunch? You sure you don't want something to eat? and a lil bit of choc won't hurt surely? no..no...yes it will...AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH lol...Am sooo tired of saying no to everything, I'm loving cd this time round as worked out a routine that suits me, but they know i'm not eating so why ask:mad: Rant over with, but think i'll snap if i get this everyday till christmas:rolleyes:

Hope you've had a good day claudine, and same to all the other girls.

Off to wash the dye out....here's hoping it's brown not black lol

Chat later x x

Evening all!

Today am quite pleased with myself, as have been 100%, first time in a while...:eek:
Am starting to feel this diet is getting easier with time. I guess it's due getting used to the meals and the routine. Its not really about physical hunger,have only felt it once or twice since the first 2 days,just temptation!

Hope your hair turns out great, Vicki!:D And good luck at work...! Sounds like an annoying situation..:hmm:

Hope you've all had a lovely day! I'm off to browse for a bit, sip water, get housework done and hit the dreamland.

Last edited:
Woo hoo hair turned out nice...well think it has will check in day light:cool:

Aww eli well done for the 100% great feeling when you've done a day.

well am off to bed to see what bizarre dreams i have tonight...been having strange dreams this week..would make a good horror film if i could remember them:D

Nite nite all, hope you've all had a good day and sweet dreams to everyone:eek:

Last edited:
Morning all,

I hope that you all are well and had a good night!

Well done Vicki on the weight loss. 6lbs is great! I bet you are feeling good.

People at work trying to tempt you...tut tut!

You will have the last laugh...

I am feeling ok today. still 100% of course and i intend to be until goal. I am so excited to get to the weight that I want to be and I wake up each morning feling so good that I have stuck to it the day before. My tummy was making some strange noises last night too which was weird!

Hi to Eli, Deb, Shantel and all Skinny beatchs!! We are the best!!

Anyway I'll be around later on!

Hey :)

Great tips Debs on the bars, must try that!
Eli, you're doing great! I've gone off the shakes, I just gulp them down with plenty of water.
Vicki, really glad your hair turned out well and well done on the loss.
Claudine, how are you? Glad you're feeling good, you should be! You've lost so much weight.

I'm still 100%, really can't believe how much time flies on this diet. Looking forward to getting in the 11s and then I think I'll feel really slim. Will have to head to the gym and tone up once I get to goal, especially my arms! Really don't like them! I had a lovely day yesterday, went to get my eyebrows threaded. I love threading, makes such a big difference to your whole face. Can't believe how much weight I've lost from my collar bones, they sink in quite prominantly now! Hope you're all well. I start my 810 week next Tuesday! Have stocked up on tuna and quorn mince, will try cottage cheese. Never liked it before but tastes change. A bit nervous, but hopefully all will go well x

Afternoon ladies

How's everyone today? Good luck with 810 week shantel, but sure you won't need it hun:D

Feeling shattered today, but think that was cos i had a lateish night. High cos 8lbs gone since monday...but low as feeling tired..Still 100% will pop on later unless i go to sleep early but gonna have some black coffee to perk me up. :eek:

Last edited:
Hi,

Well done Shantel and good luck with going up the plans. I'm sure that you will be just fine! let us know how it goes each day. I bet you will lose more each week once you start to introduce food. Thats usually how it goes babes! I know what you mean about the arms. Mine have a serious 'bingo wing' problem now. If I wave at someone my arms continue to wave long after I have stopped! :giggle: I gues they're just friendly! :D

Vicki - I get days like that where I have no energy! Hope you feel better soon. Well done on the 8lbs sweetie! you are doing good.

Well I shall be popping back on as am home today!

x

Hey ladies

Just had a strong coffee and feel sooooo much better:D funny how you just work through it and feel fine.....did have a coke zero too but still 100% pack wise.

with regard to bingo wings:p I have huge muscely arms on top from horse riding, but fat at bottom...have found dry body brushing and palmers cocoa butter firming cream to work wonders,

Work is nearly over thank god....looking forward to a nite on the sofa watching tv:snoopyhouse:

have a nice evening everyone will pop on later i'm sure x x

Hey Hey Hey!

Yea Vicki! Funny you should say about the dry brushing, I read an article about it today that said this was great for firming up the skin! Going to try it! How often to you suggest doing it?

Will try the palmers too! ;)

Hey claudine

I do it every evening before bed so I don't forget, hurts to start with but does work then put the firming cream on after..love the smell of it before bed:D I know different people do it different ways, before/after showers, morning/evening, but if you are doing it can't see what time of day matters lol. :eek: but what fits best in to ya routine i suppose x x

Hey all,

How are you all doing today!! Good I hope.

Thanks for the tip Vicki! I'm heading out to buy the brush etc today.

I'm feeling good today. I have only lost a 1lb since my WI tuesday but then I don't suppose it's surprising due to the loss last week.

Not sure I can hope for more than 2 lbs this week but i'll see how it goes.

How's everyone else going with the diet this week?

Anyway i'll be on again later!

Hey Hey ladies

Have got the tfi friday feeling but have a long slow day ahead.. roll on the weekend, not that am doing anything, just wanna chill out and catch up on things.

Claudine you never know you may have a whoosh effect over the weekend...scales are funny things.

I bought my brush from body shop, cactus bristle one seems to do the job and has a long handle for doing ya back:p

hope everyone has a good day...and if don't see you before have a lovely weekend x

Back