SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey guys
Still 100% on the diet. University is going well, met some lovely people. I have been out to lunch with them but sip water, haven't really asked me why I'm not eating. I'm not hungry but don't like drawing attention to myself by not eating. Still I'd rather draw attention to myself as I am determined not to stop until goal. There is a lunch next week, but I'm hoping it will be a spread, as I'll be able to just sip on water. I'm enjoying 810, enjoyed having tuna and cottage cheese which I used to hate. I've gained almost 1lb in 2 days being on 810 but I'm hoping it will go by next weigh in. I think it could be due to the fact I've added nearly 400 calories on in comparison to 415 on SS. Really want to get to 12.7 as it will be my final stone before working up the plans!

Hey everyone

Just thought i'd pop by and say hi, Claudine you'll be in the 14's in no time hun you have done so well and you are truely an inspiration How's the body brushing going? Shantel don't worry about the lil gain, I remember when naj was on her 810 week she didn't show a loss till the last few days....step away from the scales till next weigh in and sure you'll show a loss:D

Well Juddd ain't going well have put on 5 lbs already and looks like i'm still gaining :cry:so thinking of trying 810 for few weeks as cdc suggested that and see how losses are but will keep you all posted.

So glad you are all doing sooooooo well, hope you are all having a lovely evening x

Hi ladies!

I hope everyone's doing great today!

I have a cold,and feeling really under the weather. Am also worried my baby'll get it too,as she is aready coughing,poor little thing.
Hopefully will get better soon though...
Diet wise am doing better. Yesterday got some news that p***ed me off so bad, for a while was just tempted to get a pile of chocolate,but am glad I didn't. Been walking loads and loads yesterday and today as well. I need to start doing some toning exercises. My cdc suggested I'd walk there every tme for the weigh in. Might try that this week,will take at least an hour I think. It's just that am always late as it is,even when I take the bus...!

Oh am sorry to hear about you gaining on Judd, Vicki. I really do not know anything about it,but if youtry 810 I hope it'll work better for you! :)

Have a lovely evening all, am about to retire for today!

Hi all,

my internet is playing up and I just wrote a long message to you all then got the boot! :mad::(:mad: I can't be arsed to type another long one.... Too tired.

Shantel - So glad you are enjoying uni! You are so cool and determined!

Vicki - Soz about the gain, I reckon it's just fluid gain cos you were on SS before. Would prob settle down in a week or so.... Whatever you decide babes i really hope you find a plan that you can stick with that works for you.

Eli - well done on avoiding the chocs. Hope you get well soon and that the baby stays cold free!

I'm still 100% although did buy bread just now with a view to eating it. Didn't though. I always get like this after a night shift!! Anyway take care all!

Morning!

How goes it!

Had a bad day yesterday, was tired and run down really so ate bread after all....

I know terrible. Anyway, back on 100% today and set myself a new goal to help keep my in focus..

What I need to do is just try to tackle each day as it comes and not look to far ahead really! I need to just get on with life!

I hope that you are all going to enjoy great weekends.

Take care all, pop back in later.

Hey guys,
I'm still around and 100% on my 810 week but cannot wait to go back to SS and get rid of these final pounds! Enjoying university still but was embarrassed yesterday as a girl who I had told about the diet proceeded to say in front of everyone, 'Are you still on that silly diet?' What is it with people? I told her because I had to, not because I wanted to and she just can't seem to accept the fact that I'm not breaking it. This is the second time she has said it! I was so unhappy and lacked confidence three months ago! I never want to go back to being that person again! She is overweight too, so maybe she could be insecure about the fact I want to lose weight. Hope I don't sound rude or self absorbed, but that's the only thing I can think of. I'm sick of it, I just wish people would mind their own business. No one else has asked. After she said that, I just changed the subject quickly. Not sure what else I could do. Anyways, I'm about to have my 810 meal of cottage cheese and cucumbers! Really love cottage cheese now, although I hated it before. Some of the gain from 810 has come off, but I think it may be STS on weigh in day. I have been 100% and have stuck religiously to the portion sizes. Not bothered as it can be expected! Trying to focus on the other positives.

Claudine, hang in there! You can do it, you sound focussed!
Vicki, those pounds will be off in no time, your body needs time to adjust.
Eli, well done on resisting the chocolate!

Lin, Deb...where have you disappeared to? Hope you're both well x

Hi all,

I hope that you have all been doing well.

I for one have not been being good.

I have not been able to get back on my diet all weekend!

I have eaten Bread gallore!

Anyway I am back on track now. I can feel myself going down a slippery slope if i don't pull myself in now!

My daughters 2nd birthday is next week and Thursday so my family and I are planning a party etc. I will be having a day or two off then aswell so I need to get back on it proper this week so that I am able to do so with an extra few pounds off. I am also going to see family today and that will be hard too!

Got to do it. I have set myself a major goal to lose 37lb by december 1st. I think is can make it if i buckle down now.

Anyway...... Shantel I read your post. Just ignore those silly people. You are not going to be on the diet for ever and soon your sexy fit body will become the talking point. Not the diet.

Hi to all! Hope you have had good weekends!

Take care.

Hey All

Shantel...don't worry about those girls at uni, i think it's jealousy, I have same problem at work so ya not alone, everyone at work thought i was going to die cos of lighterlife having that bad thing in press. As claudine says, it won't be long till you are super slim and fit:D good luck with your weigh in this week shantel.

Claudine, I can't talk as been a diet s**t:p last few weeks lol....but you have done so well, and least you recognised the blip, i'm sure sometimes tho the body craves carbs more than usual, which makes bread so much more appealing as that is always my downfall. but you will reach goal by december i'm sure:D

Well as you can see from my signature am coming back...had worse week at work last week and realised i want to go back to working with horses, so spoke to my old boss who wants me back:p so gotta get to goal by start date in march.:rolleyes:

Hope the rest of the skinny beatchs are ok, will be on and off as family dog got put down today and trying to take my mind off it x x

Last edited:
Hiya!

Oh am so sorry to hear about your dog, Vicki, I know it's horrible! :(

I have been crap again...I was ill and on Fri was in bed from 6pm to about 11am!! Well,apart from getting up tp feed my daughter etc. Anyway,didt even have an appetite, let alone any strenght to go and make a shake, so didn have anything until 1am,had some grilled chicken wings. In the morning I was the lowest I've been in a while,and really started to feellike am actually getting somewhere with this diet! Then, what a nosedive! esp on Sunday I ate sooo much,as we went to the Regent St festival and there was so much temptation ;). Anyway, from today been on plan again. Even done a looong walk, so hopefully in the morning I can see something on the scales...I think am going to go for weigh in on Wed this week,don't think I have time tomorrow.
Sorry to ramble on, am a bit tired and still got stuff to do.

Good luck everyone, hope you are all doing great! :)

Really sorry to hear about your dog, Vicki :(
You can get back on track, Claudine, you've done it before :)
Great news Eli, about seeing the lowest weight you've seen in a while :)

Well, I'm really annoyed. This week was 810 and I stayed the same! Really worried, as I wanted to use 810 to lose my final stone and now I'm just thinking how will I ever maintain my weight on 1500. I know we shouldn't let the scales dictate us, but just feel a bit down. I was 100%...will just have to hope for a good loss next week. My losses aren't particularly fast on SS as well.

Last edited:
Morning all

Shantel, I know it's disappointing to have a sts week, but remember it takes time for your body to adjust to 810, so i'm sure next week you'll have a big loss and also when you work up the steps 810 will work for you hun, you've just got to give your body time to adjust.:eek: but you know deep down you were 100% so you should be proud:D

Hey eli, good luck with your weigh and well done on the weight loss, hope you are feeling better now.

Claudine....hope you are ok chick, and diet is going ok.

Claire great to see ya on the thread hun. And so excited ya nearly at goal:D

Back to work for me, got 5 days off tho on friday to visit my folks, gotta try and cheer them up:eek:

Hey skinny beatch babes?

How are you all?

Vicki - great to have you back. I missed you while you were gone. Are you SSing or doing a higher plan? I'm sorry to hear about your dog too. Never mind babes.

Shants - hi there! Sorry to hear about the sts. But this always happens when you re-introduce food, once the body adjusts you would begin to lose on 810 i promise. Will be fine to lose your last stone and with some moderate exersize too... Don't feel bad. you will lose big next week. You have done very well so far.

Eli - glad you are feeling better and are back on track. I know the feeling. I've had my own temptations this past w/e myself. Well done.

Well I have been AWOL for a day or so myself cos it has taken my this long to properly get back on 100%. But I am now. I have to take myself off and have a word with myself. So i think I am now back in the zone. Again. Must shift this last 37lb!

No WI for me this week as I am not at home so my next WI will be next tuesday.

I hope you all are having a great evening!

Talk to you all tomorrow xxx

Evening ladies

Thanks for the messages about the dog:( won't hit me till I visit my folks but happy knowing he's at peace now:eek:

Glad to see you back on track Claudine, I know you'll get to ya goal by December, and just think how hot ya gonna look at the christmas parties:D

Well I'm planning on starting ss....if i start to get fluey at all I'm gonna bump it up to ss + or 810 but have worked it out that if I start on wednesday 7th my 5th day (which is my worse) will be on a sunday so will stay indoors and get through it:D am determined this time so getting my packs tomorrow, but not starting till I get back from folks as wanna take em out for dinner and we're going to rescue centres to look at dogs so don't want to be annoying them for wee breaks:eek: haha. And also wanna shock me dad at xmas with the slightly slimmer me:p as not telling him about cd

Hope all you girls had a lovely day and enjoying the evening.....chat soon x x

Thanks guys! Back to SS today, felt more peckish, but so far so good. Measured my waist and it's 34! So even though I didn't lose weight I lost inches :) Thanks for your kind words Vicki and Claudine! You can do this Vicki, just take each day at a time. Claudine, well done for getting back on track xx

Hi guys,

I hope you are doing well this morning.

Shantel - Well done, you managed to shake it off and become your usual positive self again. I'd kill for a waist that measured 34", so thats really fantastic. You should be really happy with that!

Vicki - Good luck with re-start. I hope you will lose all the weight you want to.

Hi to Eli, Deb and all others.

Well, I am defo back on things but I can't decide how long I am going to stay on SS for. I keep changing. I would like to lose 2 more stone on SS then lose the rest alone, but this is worrying me because I don't want to stop and I might if i go it alone.

I have to be honest I didn't want to be doing SS past November, but I have messed about so much that I am 7lb behind my plan.

Anyway I'll carry on and see how I feel at the begining of Novemember. It really depends on how much I can shed by then! I hate being so obsessed about weight, it's such a bore.

Anyway, I hope that you all have a great day!

xx

Hellohellohello!

Hope you ladies are alright!

Just a quick message to report the result of my weigh-in; I lost 3,1kilos (6.8lbs)!! Am so chuffed,as you all know I ate!!

That's all for now, will be back later! :)

Hi all,

Wow thats great Eli - 6lbs! That is great considering you ate! Well done for getting back on track!
Thats Great!

I hope the rest of you are doing well with everything too!

I'm doing well, I'm excited because I bought a new car and I pick it up later on today. It's nothing flash but it's a new car that will cost me a lot less to run than my current car which is a 4X4.

Still 100% and feeling much better about things. lost a couple of pounds already this week too which is great!

Despite the fact that I am having another planned few days off for my daughters b'day next thursday, I really think that I will be able to get back on track after as i have that focus back that I had at the begining of the diet.

Anway thats enough moaning on by me, I had better get on with my day!

Take care everyone!

Morning girls.

Woo hoo well done for the 6lb loss Eli that is amazing keep it up hun and you'll get to goal in no time.:p

Claudine, well done for getting back in to the zone hun, and with your determination you'll be back on track after your planned days off:D

Well I have my packs and start wednesday, cdc was good last night gave me a kick up the arse and told me to get on with it:rolleyes: was embarrased so will be 100% till xmas when i have planned few days off (but within reason) as also birthday and new year same week:rolleyes: then back on track for goal in spring:D

hope you all have a lovely 100% day and be back on later:eek: x x

Testing....123...Morning Ladies, just a quick hi...using phone as on train, so not sure if this works :) How are you all? Been bit quiet on the thread lately, hope you are all ok. I'm looking forward to wednesday as on diet just not lookin forward to going back to work after me break lol. Oh to win the lotto....mite help if i remembered to do it hehe. anyway hope you are havin a lovely day, and have a lovely weekend if i don't get back on. Have a good un and chat soon x x

Back