SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey guys!!

How are you all?? How's your new car,Claudine?!
Enjoy your last weekend before your diet! You reminded me; I have to play lottery tonight! ;)

I am feeling really motivated today with the diet. The scales showed a good loss from yesterday, so am hoping to see a loss tomorrow as well. Although today I have hdly moved my arse off the sofa, so no exercise, so we'll see...!

On a more negative note, am starting to find it hard to have the shakes. Just getting so bored and put off by them. Hopefully will change.

Have to go,my baby woke up. Have a good wken all!!

Evening everyone.....well done Eli, sounds like ya in the zone for the diet, keep it up chick and you'll be so excited at the losses. Well i've had a lovely day with my folks today, we went to the rescue centre and found the most beautiful dog love at first sight i think :) hehe , if i'm honest i'm very jealous that my folks get to keep her lol as when we took her for a walk she kept hugging me. But it was lovely seeing my folks so happy as when i arrived yesterday, there was still slight sad atmosphere. But we're seeing her tomorrow and monday and hopefully folks will have her home by the weekend! It's always strange to me why people will go and get puppies instead of giving a rescue dog a home, but maybe it's cos we've had rescue dogs in family. Claudine And Shantel...Hope you are both ok and having a good weekend! Hope to catch up with you all soon. Off to watch X Factor And A film...Eli good luck with the lotto i've done it tonight for once. :) x x

Forgot to say....Eli have you tried the mousse? If you're finding shakes hard, try having bar, porridge then the mousse during the day, or i find tetra's so much easier as smaller so don't find them a struggle. To be honest i don't like alot of the cd packs so stick to tetra's and choc shakes and porridge. but Lin who was on thread always said to treat them like a medicine, that way you maybe find it easier to drink them. x

Hey kelly....even tho not team leader i don't think we had enough results this week to enter team. But sure we'll be back in the game soon :).........Evening ladies, hope you are all ok...very quiet here last few days. x

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have not been around this weekend but I'm working. In fact i am still at work.

How are you all!

Yea I have not had enough results this week to put them in this week! But I am hoping that We will be able to submit next week as I am back weighing in and Vicki is also.

How are we all? I am so glad that we are doing better with our diets!!!!!

Vicki - I'm so glad you have a nice time with your parents with the dog etc, and well done for logging in and keeping the thread going. I hope the diet is going well.

Eli - I'm glad you are back on track and focussed, and that you are showing a loss! Well done.

As for me, I am OK working hard....saving lives! Picked up the car. It's fabby and Suits me I think. My daughter likes it which is the main thing. Still 100%.

This week is a busy one for me cos it's my daughters 2nd birthday and I have lots to do. i'm really busy all week, baking and preparing for her little party etc.

Anyway I must go cos I'm working. I'll check in with you in the morning with my morning coffee before the week begins!

Keep going everyone!!

Much love

Evening!

Glad to hear you lot are doing good with your diets,well done!
I've messed up yet again...I hate the fact that everytime I loose a bit,I get a bit too relaxed and end up eating..grrr!! Had KFC..Tomorrow have to do another looong walk. I've been trying to go and meet my bf after work and we walk home,which takes 1,5-2hrs,if we make it a bit longer,even better. It's just getting a bit frustrating as m daughter doesnt want to sit in her buggy anymore,yet she cant walk.

Vicki-I usuall have my shakes as a mousse. Maybe I should start having them as actual shakes again.It'd be easier and quicker to get them down..Shall try tomorrow.
Aaaw,the dog sounds so sweet,glad s/he is getting a good home with your parents. :)

Claudine-glad you are enjoying your car!

Have a good start for the week ladies! :)

Afternoon ladies.....How are we all? glad to hear you like ya car Claudine, thats one thing i miss living in London is havin a car thats why i can't wait too move back to the country. and i hope you have a not too hetic week preparin for your daughters party :).....Eli i do believe blips can make you stronger on this diet, i should know as been on and off it for far too long! But you'll soon get on track and doing the walk is a good thing! Well 48 hours till i start and can't wait. Picking the dog up tomorrow before travelling back to London so exciting day ahead! Think this is the time for me and cd my capricorn stubborness is comin out, especially now as my cdc has said he'll sponsor me when i get to bmi 28. Shantel hope you're ok hun, and uni is going well. Good luck on weigh ins this week! My 1st one will be on 14th I think.Hope you are all havin a lovely day. x

Hello Darlins!!!!

How are you?

Vicki - you sound really postive and I think you might crack it this time x I hope you do. I can safely say this diet has changed my life! Roll on BMI 28! The sponsor things is the real boost! I know you will achieve your goals babe!

Eli - Sorry about your blip. But it's not the end of the world. I intend to have some food this week and then there are no more occations until November. What keeps me on track is the fact that I can come off for a blow out every now and again.

Well I am so busy this week. I don't even have much time to write now... Lots of stuf going on including my daughters birthday. Still have her little gifts to buy, but I think she will love the Peppa Pig bike i bought the best. I can't wait to see her little face.I just have to keep remining myself not to go mad and undo all the hard work of the last 7 days.

WI tomorrow morning hoping for a few pounds! Anyway you take acre ladies, I'll report back the results in the morning.

Hi to Shantel, Deb and everyone!!

XX

Hey team
Haven't been around as so busy with university! Diet is going well, still 100% :) Lost 4.4lbs this week which makes up for last week so I can't complain. Now I only have 2 stones until goal. I remember having 5 stones 10 pounds until goal. Over 1 stone until I work up the plansQ! Really excited. Can't wait to join the gym and tone everything up. How are you all?

Hope you have a lovely time at your daughter's birthday Claudine.
Dappymare, good luck with your start.
Eli, good on you with the walking.

Pop in soon x

Hi all,

Nice to hear from you Shantel. Hey way to go with your loss this week. Thats great. You must be happy to be losing again. Not long to go now....Hows uni.

Hey Vicki and Eli! Hope you have great days.

I am very happy cos i lost 7lbs this week. And I also have reached my 5 stone loast mark and my bmi is now under 30! So it's a bit of a milestone week for me!

I am a few pounds away from being in the 14's which is the lighted i would have been in my whole adult life! Gulp!

Anyway, having a few days of eating but will try not to put on too much. Back on SS on friday!

I'll try and pop back in later.

Much love

Hi Everyone, Just popped on to say well done on the Fab Losses Shantel and Claudine, and a great milestone for you also claudine :) All ready for my start tomorrow, being a soppy tart today as we picked the dog up, and I just had to leave to go back to london. but only 11 weeks till xmas and I be home again! So roll on Xmas and i'll be half way through my journey. hope you are all having a great day even tho weather is depressing chat later and i'll have my laptop back woo hoo lol xx

Hey Geebee...Claudine is the team leader so she'll be able to confirm it, but i'm sure we have space on the team. :) Well done on your journey so far. x

Hey Everyone

How's it going? Hope you are all ok, Day 1 for me and going ok..gluging the water and delaying my 1st shake till late as possible. Headaches are starting but think thats cos am shattered. got me mum coming down in 3 weeks then back home in 5 so hoping folks will see the difference...so that'll keep me on straight and narrow.

hope you are all ok and chat soonx x

Evening Everyone,

How's everyone doing?
Claudine good luck with the birthday party tomorrow, sure you are having a fab time and I bet you daughter is gonna love the peppa pig bike:D
Shantel hope uni is going well, I'm sure you're very busy with all your course work and social life.

Eli...How's it going hun? hope you are having a good week.

Well Have just spent 45 mins stuck outside my block of flats as intercom and door fob have gone haywire, caretaker took ages to come out, and it was pouring with rain in london today:( so got soaked through but thank god for my apple and cinnimon porridge and my last shake which i had warm as was frozen....not much to say diet wise, my worse days are always days 4 and 5 on ss, so when i get through sunday it'll be a breeze.

Big HI to all the other skinny beatchs if you're still checking the thread out.

Hope all you ladies are ok and catch up soon:eek:

morning all

Hows everyone today? just popped in to say hi again as very quiet on here, hope the party goes well today Claudine.

Day 2 for me going ok, just leaving my 1st shake as late as possible which seems to work, luckily i never feel starving for some reason on cd, but think that is to do with in my old job i hardly ate as was so busy so know what real hunger feels like lol:eek:

Hope you all have a lovely day, and chat soon x

Hi There!

Morning to all. I hope that you are all well. It has been quiet here lately and I'm sorry for that.

Vicki - well done for keeping the thread going babes. How is the diet going. You must be what day 3 today? I hope it's O.k. I'll be checking in and out today to hear from you.

Eli and Shantel? - Hey babes? I hope all is going well with you! We would love to hear from you soon, drop us a line.

And GeeBee is you do pop in again, yes we do have room and would be really happy to have you join us. This is a really good team although it is quiet at the moment. I hope that didn't put you off. Pop back in and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Sorry i have not been around for a few days. I must say that I do find it hard to come on when I am not doing the diet. I have had 3 days off eating for my daughters celebrations. I didn't go too mad but I have put on 6lbs! Oops!

Anway I am back on it with a vengance today and there are no more special occasions until November, so I am hoping to be able to lose 21 1lbs by then. This includes the fluid I have gained over the last few days. I may lose more if I really go for it...

So it's day 1 for me again. So vicki, I can relate to your feelings at the moment. We can support each other.

Anyway, I'll be popping on and off all day and I hope to hear from you all.

Much love to all.

(sorry if there are mistakes or spellings have not had time to read back through it this morning).

Hey all

Good to hear from you claudine have missed ya, but glad you have had a good time celebrating your daughters birthday:eek:,
Yep day 3 for me and going ok, have to say last couple of days i did have a small skinny latte, but will be 100% from today but have still had a 4.5 lb weight loss since wednesday so thats enough motivation for me:eek:. Am feeling shattered today so looking forward to my day off sunday.
Have ordered some slimming world books off ebay to check out, as even tho I want to look in to being a cdc, I want to maintain on either slimming world or weight watchers but not sure which yet as don't want to have to keep coming back to cd.

Shantel and Eli hope you are ok and have a great weekend if don't see you before.

Hope day 1 isn't too bad claudine, And that gain will be gone in no time hun:D

Off to glug more water, catch up soon x x

Hey Vicki,

I'm so glad it's going O.k. The first few days can be a real arse.

I'm finding it hard today because I'm at home and there is temptation all around like my daughters birthday cake!!! But I am determined resist. If I eat today I stand no chance of losing the fluid in time for WI on Tuedsday. I find the +4 or +3 numbers to depressing to be faced with that. Hoping for STS or -1!

a 4.5lb loss already? Wow that is great! That will defo spur you on! In fact it is also spurring me on! I need that in 3 days too! Well done you.

I think it's good to look ahead and check things out with other diets in preparation. Keeping it off will be the biggest challenge!

I hope your day goes well.

I'll be back on later. I need the site to give me the motivation today.

Hey Claudine, well done for resisting the cake so far and with your determination I'm sure you will resist...so know how you feel a I work opposite a bakers....and I swear the bread and cakes call out to me:eek:

Day is going well...lots of coffee to keep me warm, as girl i'm working with has air con on and i'm frozen:rolleyes:

Hope ya day goes well to...and thank god for minimins:D

Back