SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Evening everyone!

Sorry haven't been around for a while!

Didn't do that well last week-only lost 1kg/2lbs. But I guess a loss is a loss, and at least it made me reach -10kgs, so happy about that. Am just struggling at the moment with the diet. Badly.

Well done for a great start, Vicki! Am sure you'll sail through days 4-5!

Claudine-Glad your dd had a lovely b-day! And you'll probably lose that weight by your next weigh in!

Hi to everyone else! Have a good weekend all!! :)

Oh,Vicki, forgot to say I looove your ticker! It's so true! ;)

Morning all

Well done on the 2 lb loss eli, that is still a great loss hun, especially if you were doing another diet, and thanks about me avatar:D I love garfield :eek:

Well was 100% yesterday but gonna admit this has been my toughest start ever:rolleyes: woken up with cold symptons again so just gonna take each day as it comes, No plans to cheat or come off cd and only 4 more days to weigh in:D so looking forward to that result.

Hope you are ok Claudine ane yesterday went ok

Be back later and chat soon x

Hi all!

Well, I'm at work all day today tomorrow. Got two 12 hours shifts so this will help me to remain 100%. Yesterday I did end up cheating and eating my daughters cake...opps!

But I am back on track today. I will put on when I WI tuesday but it will all be gone by the end of the week!

How are you all?

Vicki - Well done for sticking to it so far. The cold symptoms is your body kicking back at you! I'm sure that if you can carry on you will begin to feel fantastic in the days ahead. I feel like poo until day 4 then I love the world and everyone in it!

Eli - well done with the 2lb loss! And you are right a loss is a loss.

Shantel - I hope you are well.

We are doing well. I will be submitting our result tomorrow too.

Well if I get a few mins later on i'll post. I am feeling very hungry today but I am pleased to be back on. I hope that I can carry on right up until 6 stone gone.

Anyway take care for now everyone.

Talk later.

Hey team

Well i blipped:mad:...feel ***** now, but has made me realise how easy cd is and how much i like it and now i'll stick to it....think cos I was at work today on my own,I got bored and before i knew it I had eaten:rolleyes:

100% from now on...except for one weekend in November and Xmas:D

Hope ya all ok....and will be back on soonx x

Oh just to add i'm gonna change my official weigh in to a monday as my cdc only comes every fortnight. So i'm Gonna have my 1st weigh in on the 19th, having my weigh in on a monday will make me behave as it's weekends i always mess up on any diet.:eek: I know it means i won't be able to submit a loss this monday, but i'll defo be on track for the following week.

Hope you are all ok x

Hey Vicki

I think thats a good idea. I have mine on a Tuesday and that does keep me on the straight and narrow.

Although I did blip yesterday at ate too.

Bread, cheese and olives etc.

Was nice though. Showing an 8lb gain. opps!

Defo back on it today though. Working all day again and determined to try and lose a couple of pounds so my gain will not be too bad on Tuesday.

How are you feeling today Vicki?

SO glad that you are getting back on track with it. This is a great diet and I for one love it. We are doing it at the right time in time for christmas.

I will check in later on.

Have a good day!

Hi there all.

I am at work at the moment and struggling and thinking about food alot but I am determined I am going to keep on 100% for the next few months to lose what I want for Christmas.

I have too. I would like to lose 21 lbs if I can and I don't have anymore functions until the begining of November so I should be able to so it!

Anyway feel free to ignore these ramblings. I am just doing it to keep myself in check today.

I'll be back on later and I hope that every one is good and being good.!

Hi Claudine

Sorry to hear ya struggling, I swear it's to do with winter setting in lol.....but good luck with being 100% today I know you of all people can do it chick:p. And you WILL be at goal before you know it hun

:sign0007:I've been a bad, bad girl again and went in starbucks....but have decided to have a blow out day (not being too Bad tho:whistle:) just get it all over with and out of my system and start 100% tomorrow. have bought some shiny heart stickers to go in my filofax every time i have a 100% day:D so can't wait to use them.

But I have realised sitting in starbucks, how much it means to me to ditch this weight so i'm soooooooo back in the zone, have official weigh in with cdc in 11 days and NEED a loss or he'll:whip:, :rant2:me lol.
Funny how a moment can just hit that lil switch in ya head.

Hope all the other skinny beatchs are ok, been quiet lately.

Hi girls!

Hope you girls have had a great weekend!

Oooh, Staaarbuuucks....! Yum!
I've been doing ok over the wkend apart from today when went out and had gandas of my daughter's jacket potato. I have a soft spot for jackets...!:17729:

Oh no! I forgot, I did have two drinks today!!!:eek:
Unfortunately I have created a habit of having a munch on Wednesdays after my weigh in, so have a week to get rid of it. Not good!

Claudine-don't worry too much about the weight, you seem to always have fab losses the following week!

Do you girls do any toning exercises? I think I need to really start, especially the crunches..!

Will pop in tomorrow.

Have a good start for the week!:D

Hello all,

How are you? Doing good I see.

Vicki- - I'm so glad that you are back in the zone, I am hoping that you will have some great losses coming up. I know what you mean about being in the zone with this diet. I for one all weekend have not been in the zone at all this weekend and I have eaten all weekend and drank booze like it was going out of fashion.....

I feel really bad about it today and I really need a kick up the bum to get me started again. I have but back on all the weight I lost last week in fluid so tomorrows weight in is going to be another demoralising affair but I think it's what I need to keep me going.

I have realised that this time I need to stick to the diet until i reach goal. Coming off for occations and parties does not work because as time goes on I find it realy hard to get back into it. I am back on 100% today and will stick on it until the end of november now or else i wont ever get to the goal i want to.

I feel so bad and annoyed with myself.

So here goes.....

Eli i am glad you are doing O.K too. Keep up the good work. I don;t really tone at the moment but I do intend to begin going to the gym a few times each week when i came off CD to help with that.

Well i will be back on throughout the day as i always need to in the early days of re-start. I hope to hear from you all then.

Shantel - how are you doing? well i hope!!

Morning all...

Good luck with today claudine I will be joining you, so day 1 for both of us...i'm armed with water and coffee :D but so know what you are going through, my head slips in and out the zone so often it drives me mad lol. But you will reach goal by december hun, so don't feel down:p I only have 1 evening meal planned in November so hope it doesn't knock me off track too much, but have weigh in few days after so that will be firmly in my mind as i get soooo embarrassed with my cdc if i don't lose or gain lol...as been his client for ages now :rolleyes:

Eli, Know i've started cd i've left gym as have no energy to do it, but I do stomach crunches and dance dvd and also slender tone. also a great way to get your skin back in shape is dry body brushing, hurts to start with but does the job:D

Shantel, good luck with your weigh in this week huni, Nt that you need it as doing so well, and hope you are ok.

Well at work so will be popping on and off, so will see you later x

Hi Vicki,

Glad to know we are in the same boat really. I have WI tomorrow and Now I am starting to think...ive gained loads anyway so i may aswell eat what I want again today!! This is a very dangerous way of thinking........but I'm hardly going to lose enough overnight to make ,much of a difference to my WI amount.

This is bad.... I look at myself in the mirror and its clear that I am carrying a lot of fluid around my middle so why oh why am I considering not staying 100%.

This is hard this time to get back on but I know I must. There is no doubt about it that I must!!! Oh heck!

This is not like me.......at all. But I am thinking that I need to get the eating out of my system so that I can carry on for the next few months.I'll be alright in a minute.

Having a mini melt down. Going to make myself a coffee and hopefully that will get me back on track.

:hug99: for you Claudine, I know how you feel, and honestly swear it's due to the winter coming in...I've never had this much of a problem restarting...but have the head demons saying eat eat:eek:...and me work colleagues bringing in chocolate croissants grrr lol when it rains it pours:cry:. Huni you can do it, and i'm sure seeing your cdc tomorrow will be good for you, as least then you can draw the line and get back on to the great weight losses you've been having. will be on and off all day hun x x x

Hey Ladies

How are we all? Claudine hope ya ok hun and you got through today, Eli hope uou've had a good day too, and shantel hope uni is going well but can imagine you are very busy.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Above is a line I've drawn as been crap again today:whoopass: so from now on I WILL be 100% (except for 14/11/09) where i'm having a small evening meal. Does any one wanna join me in a 100% till Dec Challenge.I'm gonna be doing it till 23rd Dec but you can all choose a date to suit you:D Take each day as it comes but I need to lose 3 stone in 10 and half weeks. hope i'm not being too optimistic:rolleyes: but sure it's do-able:D. If not i'm still here to support you guys but i'm nearly in the zone!

Really hope you are all ok and hopefully chat soon. x

Hello Girls,
Thank you Vicki for pointing me in the direction of your group, hope its still okay for me to Join you?
I'm with you for the 100% till December Challenge, not sure what date yet im thinking maybe my Birthday, the 18th? its will also be around 12 weeks from when I started ss so will need to take a week out around then anyway, I would love to be 20.5 lb less than I am by then and if I reach my xmas goal even better (even if it is only a lb different) but it will put me at the same weight as I was last year, seems daft to be thinking that is possiable I put my first xmas goal as -1.5 stone when I started never dreamed I could loose this much :) 6.5 off tonight :) was soooo happy with that
xx

Hey Misspinkkat, and welcome to the team, I'm vicki as you have seen:eek: Claudine is our team leader and the other 2 members who post are...Shantel (sbridge7) and Eli (msmunch-less) we're all lurvely girls and here to listen if you ever wanna rant or need some support:eek: and to also celebrate the great losses cd brings:D. Glad I'm not the only one who has a December birthday...Mine is the 28th so already know i'll be off plan for that week:cool:

Well done on the loss this week, that is something to be proud of chick....I'll be back on track tomorrow for sure..so hopefully the team will get back in to it's winning ways again.

Well Have just opened the vets bill for my horse when he went lame few weeks ago, and amazed I didn't faint...wish I were a Vet now lol.

Anyway hope weigh in goes well for you shantel, and Claudine don't worry about the gain it'll be gone before ya know it hun.

chat soon all x x

Hi guys!

A quick message before bed, as am tiiireeed!!

Blaah, I'm joining you lot in today's eating-club, lol! I had like 6 (!!) chicken drumsticks! Done like 1,5-2hr walk after though,so hopefully not too bad damage, as am getting quite exited about my losses now,as am getting so close to double digits (kgs).

Last week 2 ppl commented on my loss,which made my suffering feel worthwhile! ;p The other one didnt even notice when I was 7-8 months pregnant..

Vicki- I have been doing body brushing a few times now (someimes in the evenings feel too lazy). How long do you usually do it each time?

Hi Misspinkkat, and welcome! :D Glad to have a new member amongst us! BTW, congrats on your losses, they are fab in such a short time!!

Claudine- A sure you'll do great in next week's weigh in when you loose the water on top of the pounds! Both times that I've sts or only lost a kilo, my cdc always comments on it and says she wants to see me lighter and I must do better the following week. It makes me do better, as am too embarrased to go there twice i a row with a crap result! lol

Have a good night ladies, shall pop in again tomorrow!

Heyy
How are you? I'm about, really sorry I haven't posted much. University is really stressful, so many assignments, not enough time. When I come on minimins, I just read through posts as I'm often so tired. I finish university @ 5pm on Mondays and 6pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and it then takes me around an hour to get home. I have Wednesdays and Fridays free but I'm usually catching up on work. I'm still 100% and just bringing tetras to university and sipping water. Don't think I'll lose much this week, but I've never really been a fast loser on CD. I'm really excited about the prospect of being in the 11s soon. Hopefully only a few weeks away. I can't wait. I was watching Home World earlier and thinking about ordering a George Foreman grill for after SS (£50 inc. p+p) and a V slicer (£20 exc. p+p). It would be so convenient as the fat and oil drains, so would be good to cook chicken and fish on it. Also I love mushrooms, but only really like them fried so could dry fry them on that. The V slicer would be great to make salads. Everything is well with me, though feeling a bit lonely at the moment. I mean I've made a few friends at university but my feeling a bit unincluded with my old friends. I just don't seem to have luck in that department. Call me selfish, but I've always wanted my own special best friend but I haven't ever had someone who I feel I can trust completely. Nevermind, hopefully I'll meet someone soon enough. Feeling much more confident now, it's nice to be able to wear nice clothes and not just clothes that I've had to buy because nothing else has fitted.

Welcome MsPinkkat, sorry I don't know you're name. You're doing well. Keep up the great work. I'm Shantel.

Claudine, you've done so amazingly well @ CD. I know you can do it. Look how far you've come. It'lll be off in no time. You lose so quickly so don't worry. You can do it.

Vicki, you can do it. Visualise your goals, once you have your first weigh in you'll be so motivated. It can get tough at times, but you can do it.

Eli, good luck with the restart. You can do it. CD is such a fantastic diet. Well done on the walking, I seem to be walking a lot more too around university.

I feel CD has given me my life back. I now know that I'll be a happier slimmer teenager in 2010, making up for all the other years I spent in despair over my weight.

Will pop in tomorrow xx

Lost 2.6lbs this week so very happy. Now under a stone to lose before I start on 810 and have a healthy BMI. CD rocks :) Alsoo under 2 stones away from goal. 10 weeks until Christmas. I've love to be near goal by then.

Back