SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Morning all

Good to hear from you Shantel, and well done on the great loss this week, I'm sure you'll be near goal by christmas hun:D....I know what you mean about the friend front, My best mate is actually a fella, as always found girls *****y in my career, so think most of my friends are actually men, apart from a few girls:rolleyes: but i'm sure you meet someone soon who you'll click with and think yeah..he/she could be a close friend:D

WoooHoooo I'm in the zone,have woken up feeling positive and determined, haven't been like that for a while..so fresh start today and 10 days to weigh in with cdc so gotta lose a fair bit by then:eek:

Claudine How are you today?Hope you are ok and weigh in went smoothly.

Eli and Misspinkkat, Hope you both have a great day, I'll no doubt be on later to check in:D

Have a lovely day everyone and chat later x x

Last edited:
Vicki- I have been doing body brushing a few times now (someimes in the evenings feel too lazy). How long do you usually do it each time?

Sorry forgot to reply Eli...I body brush for about 5-10 mins every night then either cocoa butter straight after or my new favorite is soap and glory's Firminator gel:eek: I do try and do it routinely but there are days I forget lol.

Shantel also forgot to mention....George foreman grills are the best, I love mine and use it for everything including vegtables:D

Hello Skinny Beatch Babes!!!

How the hell are you!

It's nice to hear from you all.

Welcome Miss PinkKat to our humble little group. It's really nice to have you on board. We really look forward to sharing your success with you babe! Tell us a bit about about yourself when you come back on so we can get to know you better!

Vicki - Thanks for keeping the group going so well, and for pointing new members our way... Sorry I have not reallt been around over the past few days but i find it so hard to go on here when I have not been good because i feel like a fraud!

--------------------------------------------
Here is my line and I have to say I am defo back on track beacause I have shamefully gained 10 lbs this week. :cry:

Not good, i have put myself back by 3 weeks. This has made me really determined again to get back on it and reach goal.

Vicki I would love to join the December challenge with you babes and i will design a new ticker to celebrate! I am going to carry on only until the ist week in December I think for now.

Shants - Hey well done with the Loss this week. You are so disciplined i love that about you!Q I bet you look fantastic. I hope uni continues to go well and that it's not busting your hump too much. Don't forget to have some fun aswell!

I know what yo mean about your friends. I have had two close friends (girls) in my lifetime, both hurt me very much and both I no longer see. Girls can be very envious and *****y. But I must say I have a sister who is my best friend so I am lucky. I have tried to be friends with blokes but sex always gets in the way. Just call me Billy...........;)

Miss Muchless - I am so glad that you are doing well with the diet and that the losses are steady.... Chicken is protein so there shouldn't be any damage! If there is it will be minimal! Vicki also turned me on to the dry brushing and it's working wonders. I use collagen gel afterwards though as I find it works better than other moisturisers for my skin...it's getting tighter i must say.

Anyway I am off to change my ticker to reflect my gain. I think i need the kick up the bum and the shame as a reminder to keep me going over the next few days.

I'll be back on later.

Last edited:
:DGood to see you back Claudine and back on track..we can all do this Christmas Challenge I'm Sure..I need to lose the 3 stone by xmas just in case I can't get back on the wagon in the new year:rolleyes: lol. and those 10lb squatters will be gone in no time hun.

Still going well...just drinking water and waiting till later to have me 1st shake. Hope everyone else is having a good day also x

Hi,

Yea Vicki - I am defo back on track. I have almost made it through day 1, and so for me the rest if history. I find that once my mind has switched enough to be on it past day one i can cope with the rest.

I am doing all i can to keep busy which is hard as I am home today. I have just been out and cut the grass Yuk! It was wet and mushrooms were growing. :(

At least it's done now! Going to have a soup in a sec.

I am really excited about our little challenge. Just what we need to get us going and keep us straight.

Anyway, I hope that you are all doing well and having good days.

I'll catch you later! x

Hello Ladies,

Well I am pretty much through day One. Yippee!!! I have done it.

Today was not great what with the gain but it has given me the boost I need. I ve set myself a new goal and we are doing a challenge so it's game on.

I'm still challenged though, I made lingune for my daughters dinner tonight and I can't lie I wanted to bit.

I;m always going to love food but the hardest bit is being sensible so I don't plie it back on. I think I'm going to have to stick to slimming world or WW after goal. I also need to join a gym or something. I won't keep it off without regular exersize.

Anyway, I may not be back on again tonight so I hope everyone had great days. I look forward to reading about them over my morning coffee.

Lots of love x

Hey Girls,
Thank you all for the lovely Welcome :)
Well a little about me, I'm Kat (I'll get back to that In a bit*)
I'm the dreaded big 30 I thought I was going to have a breakdown leading up to it but somehow feel much more happy to be turning 31 in December :) funny how numbers have such a huge impact on our lives, 25 was another one I detested lol
I live in Cambridge
I am a Mummy to two Gorgeous boys Aaron who is 10 and George who is 3, I am also a Childminder and love my job, I work from 07.50-18.30 everyday and at the moment just look after two toddlers, It doesnt give me very much spare time, but the reward is great, I could post yesterday day time because I had yesterday off work, as I some kind of virus and Also George had a hospital Apointment, He is asthmatic and also does a really good job of catching everything going, I guess he likes to keep me on my toes :)
as you can see im now onto my 4th week but last week was the first one I have been totally !00% first week was just a couple of glasses of wine, but the second was a really bad weekend, its surpprising how much better you feel if you actually get in to ketosis isnt it, I'm normally really good with my water intake but have hardly drank at all today must get glugging :)
Oh back to the name thing, My name is actually Kerena but have been known as Kat since I was about 17 because I 'hated' my name, I actually quite like it now, So I have decided that when I have lost all ot the weight I want to loose I will intrduce myself as Kerena and say will goodbye to 'Fat Kat' (my words no one elses) for good, I figure it's a perfect time to take back my 'real' name :)
and my final interesting (if you can call me waffling on interesting) bit of info is that my best friend has no Idea I'm doing CD she doesnt live here any more so we only get together ever month or so, but thiss time it has been about 2 months since we have been together, I'm really hoping she will notice some difference when she comes home next Friday, it's been really difficult not to shout all over facebook what Ive lost, but I want to supprise her :)
hope I didnt bore you too much :)

Claudine you have done so well with your losses I'm sure you gain will be gone again quickly :)
Eli and Shantel well done on your losses, I cant imagine even thinking about 810 although CD has passed any expectation of what I thought I might be able to loose, I will be really scared when I get near goal and have to start eating again, I hope by then I will have some control over how I eat I was one of those people that wouldnt eat all day, then have a packet of crisps in the evening followed by the rest of the multi pack :(
anyway this has turned into a bit of an Essay so really had better Shoosh now
Kat xx

Evening everyone.

Wahey Claudine glad ya back in the zone..I too have had a 100% day even declined krispy kreme doughnuts and mcdonalds and not forgetting a vodka
get in lol:D

Nice to Meet you Kat and love your name kerena:eek: Bet you can't wait to start using it and omg you do have a busy day looking after children, as they have soooo much energy lol...wish I had that energy:) Bet you can't wait to see your friend next week, and I'm certain she'll notice your loss..so hope ya proud of yourself chick:p

Well had a busy evening, trying to catch my damn horse who thought he wanted to spend the whole night in his field....Think I must have walked about 10 miles round the field trying to catch him....And think I'll have to apologise to some people tomorrow as my language was foul:eek:...Thank god he's going to my ex's at weekend as can't afford the stabling around London. So my ex will have to cope with the naughty fella :D till I move next spring.

I'm so happy the thread is back to being active and excited about the December Challenge, Not long till xmas now..I'm such a kid as get sooo excited about xmas just not excited that i'm 32, 3 days after lol.

Anyway am rabbiting on, so hope you all are having a lovely evening and roll on another 100% tomorrow.

Nite nite x x

Hi!

Well done Vicki and Claudine on your 100%-mindset! Your pounds will start dropping in a sec!

As for me, I have had an absolutely terrible day diet wise! I do not know what came over me, I didnt even stop to think before I shoved rice in my mouth...!!:eek: Can't believe it...on top of that I had 4 drumsticks again...I'm starting to think I should be on a higher plan so could have a little meal. I looove meat! And the worse thing is,I have my weight in tomorrow!! Am going to walk there, will take an hour or so,and its very hill-y,just to burn some last minute calories,or at least sweat a bit! :p

Well done Shantel, I so admire your iron-strong determination!! You more than deserve to enjoy your new life as a skinny beatch!! ;)

Hi (soon no more fat) Kat! You are a better woman than me, I struggle with just one hyper active little one!;)

Have a good evening ladies!

Morning Skinny Beatch Babes,

First my confession........I ate last night. I gave in to my rumbling tummy and ate...a lot. I immediately felt bad, guilty and even thought about going to throw it up! Only entertained this silly thought for a spilt second mind you.

So this has made me even more disgusted with myself this morning and even more sure that this diet is what I want to be doing. I am only really happy when I am being good.

So today is the day I know that I am 100% on it. I hate being weak, not going to be anymore.

So today is a new day and so on we go.....

Vicki - Well done on being 100% yesterday, that gives me a real boost! The exersize you got last night trying to get hold of that horse will do wonders for your loss won't it. I know you will go for it and be 100% again today.

Eli- Don't feel bad. We all have blips, like i did yesterday. It's how we move on from them that counts. Be really good today and over the coming days and you will get back on track! Good luck for the WI today. If you have gained it should give you a boost to get back on it.

Kerena (Kat) - I love your name! But i understand how you feel I hated my name when I was at school but it's grown on me over the years. Well done with keeping up with the diet, you are really helping to spur me on too! I dreaded my 30th birthday too. This was partly due to the fact that I was pregnant and felt my life was going to end........ But I looked forward to being 31. 32 is coming next year and I'm like bring it on.......I'll be slimmer fitter and raring to go. Thinking about it 30's are going to be better than my 20's!

Shantel - I hope that all is going well with you, don't work too hard.

I'll be on and off today..... I'm really excited about getting back on track and I know I'm going to do it this time. I spoke to my sister on the phone just now who told me off as she thinks I shouldn't be coming on and off like this as it's not good for my body. I think she is right so this has to be the last time.

Anyway i'll catch up with you all later.

Hey everyone,
Just woke up! I have the day off, so will stay in and get plenty of reading and work done. I haven't really got much else planned for today. i took some pictures during the week I started CD and I'm considering posting them but I'm so embarrassed, if that makes sense. I absolutely hate the pictures. I might get some proper new pictures taken of me and post them alongside. Hope everyone else has a great day.

Claudine, thanks for your kind words. Sorry to hear you're struggling slightly but I know you can do it! Look how far you've come, bet you're looking so much different to before. Look at some before pictures maybe and see how far you've come :)

Kerena (kat) I absolutely love your name, it's beautiful. I'm glad that you're considering going back to it; it will mark a big transition in your life.

Vicki, well done on your 100% day. I really want to start body brushing, do you use a specific brush?? And is it in circular motion.

Eli, definitely consider SS+ the losses are said to be identical and you'll be allowed some chicken, cottage cheese etc. I think that way you'll be less tempted.

I'll be back soon. Thank you to all Skinny Beatches for your continued support x

Hiya Shantel,

Ta for the Pep up!

I feel daft for eating because I Didn't need to really. It was a moment of utter madness.

I need to carry on and stop messing about now. As much as i love this diet for the results I dont intend to be on it forever. So it's time to crack on.

If i do I am sure to reach goal by christmas so with the odds stacked in my favour I'd be a fool not to bluddly well get on with it.

Don't over do the reading, take breaks!

Hope everyone else is doing O.K.

Be back on later!

Hey all

Glad to see we are all back on track, have to say i were starving last night :cry: but still doing ok me tummy is soooo noisey:D. Claudine..keep thinking about ya xmas goal that will keep you on track..Like you i have decided to ss till Early Dec, then work up plans quickly as don't want a huuuggggeee gain at xmas lol as I'll be mortified haha.

I really want to start body brushing, do you use a specific brush?? And is it in circular motion.
Shantel I brought my brush from body shop, it's there cactus brush and you do it in sweeping movements towards your heart:p my skin does feel more supple. Hope you Have a lovely day today and don't overdo it hun.

Eli and kat hope you are having a good day. Just popped on quick as manic at work:rolleyes:

Be back later x

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I have a couple of hours baby-free time, so need to tidy up and then go meet bf after his work, so just quick report of my weigh in!
I lost 1,5kgs/3.3lbs. Not great (once again..) but at least its something. My cdc wasn't there, it was her assistant, so will try to have a better loss next week, so she won't pay attention to this week's one...:whistle:

Shantel- I will def check the CD booklets and decide if, at least a couple of times a week will swap to SS+. I really do think it will help.
Could anyone tell me how much the amount of meat you can eat is exactly? Don't mean the weight but is it equal to eg a chicken breast, leg..? Do you count the weight with bones?

Vicki- Well done, you've done great resisting everthing! I know you'll do it this time!!
I'm scared of Xmas too...I'm flying back home,and even without xmas treats I always gain there, because I feel like I have to eat everything I can't get here....!:doh:

Claudine and Kat- hope you are doing well today!! :D

Gotta start clearing up now, the place is a tip!

Hi all,

Well done on the loss Eli! 3 lbs + is really good.

Glad you are keeping up with it Vicki, your doing better than me so far.

Well I am almost at the end of the day and i know that I will be 100% today.

I hope everyone else is having a good day.

xx may pop back on.

Hi girls,
well done for your 100% days today, I have had a really strange day as far a food is concerned, I stayed at 100% but all day different foods have been popping into my head, I'm not even hungry :)
I'm really glad its wednesday, we're closer to the weekend than the one that has passed now woohoo, I really need a break, I'm not sleeping too well at the moment, does anyone else have very real dreams? I am dreaming so much now, not sure if its cd or just too much on my mind :)
thank you all for the lovely comments on my name I am actually really looking forward to having it back :)
I was going to have an hour on the wii fit tonight, but I really cant face it now ive sat down, a nich hot bath, jammies duvet and laptop is so much nicer sounding :)
xx

MAJOR RANT ON WAY BEWARE!!

Hey Ladies

Glad to see you've all had good days....I was gonna be 100% then this happened (long story ahead :rolleyes:)

Well I've only really liked tetra's and choc shakes on cd so today went to have one at lunch and couldn't stomach it or finish it, so I texted my cdc and asked if they'd either come and swap them, or I could go meet them somewhere or last option I bring weigh in forward and swap what I got and order my normal amount.....well the answer to all those questions was sorry can't:mad:....bearing in mind my weigh in was meant to be today i'm so angry!!! I always thought it wierd this cdc never gave me receipts but now I know he is only doing it for the money...as all he does is normally just weigh me then take money and go...I don't need the counselling part just want something I can eat:cry:lol.....Have tried few other cdc but they have awkward hours so can't get to them or one's who deliver are full....so kinda stuck at moment...tried the tetra this evening and still couldn't drink it...so ended up with eating toast as was soooo hungry.:(

Will try the tetra's again tomorrow, but not sure I want to see my present cdc again. so dunno what to do:confused:

On a good note...my old personal trainer from gym came in to my work today as saw me, and said he'd give me a few free sessions if i came to my gym:D so agreed... So took my really really bad mood out on the punch bags lol.

Eli...3.3lbs is a great loss hun...what you mean not great lol.
Claudine glad you are back on track hun...keep it up and you'll see a great loss next week hun:D
Kat your evening does sound so much better than the wii fit, but wii fit is fun :p
Shantel hope you had a lovely day huni

Well hoping i can drink those tetra's tomorrow but will keep ya posted...feel a bit crap as yet another start down the pan:(

Will be back on tomorrow and I WILL BE 100%:D x x

Last edited:
Hi girls,

I hope that you are all doing well.

I am back on track now and had a 100% day yesterday I can carry in now I have done the first day and I have just got on the scales and can see a 3lb weight loss overnight so that has given me a boost. I had a stressful ish day yesterday. My daughters father is messing around again and i hate the hassle of dealing with him...... but this has also made me more determined to carry on my diet. It makes me feel so good to be slim and gives me the confidence I need whenever i need to face him. I feel i can do anything when I am sticking to my diet.

Vicki - Don't lose heart babes, but I understand what you say about your CDC it would make me mad too. Just think about it this way.... you are the one using them for the CD products not the other way around. You want to change your life and lose weight don't let them become the obsticle to you achieving what you set out to do. I have had similar issues with my CDC, sometimes it's like she doesn't care and just wants the money. Regardless of if thats true I don't care. I need the CD products to help me get rid of this fat and when you are done you need not see them again. We are here for you is you need us babes......... I hope you can get back on with it babes. Just hold your nose and knock it back until you can change the packs.

I have woken up withcold like symptoms this morning so I am taking paracetamol until it passes. Just looking forward to the big K now... hopefully I will be there Saturday morning.

Kat - Well done on staying 100%, and i hope that you had a good day today and one that was less demanding on you. I imagine that running around after two kids all day is plenty of exerize so giving the wii fit a break won't do you any harm.

Eli - Well done again with the loss this week. Kepp it going you are doing so great. Try staying 100% for a few days if you can you will feel better and the results will be amazing.

Shants - I hope you are doing well. Enjoy uni.

I'll check back in later on guys to see who's about.

xx

Newbie to CD.....room for one more?

Hi Ladies,
I'm here hoping you have room for another "skinny beatch" hopeful?!

I'm meeting a cdc tonight at 6! I'm scared and nervous! But also excited.

I recently joined a new doctors and had a "MOT". I was told i was obese, 3 months later i have got quite a bit bigger and started to gain new stretch marks :(
Ideally id like to be about 10stone, last time i was weighed i was 12stone 4!
Dread what im going to weigh in at tonight as was naughty last night and had pizza and sides with my boyfriend as a last night meal thing. Its him that has made me happy and in turn i have eaten anything he eats (junk food). Pizza, chips, wedges, fry ups, roasts etc etc.
Seeing photos from my birthday (22nd august) showed my true size! Ive been blind to my weight gain as im so happy.
I had to go shopping for size 16 trousers..... now they're tight on me too. I refuse to go buy a size 18!!

This was the last straw for me! I dont know anyone that has been on cd before so googled for these kind of sites and found these forums and also found a link for my local cdc. She seems really nice :)

Fingers crossed you ladies accept my request and i'll report back later on my meeting.

:sign0007:

Back