SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Morning all

I'm still here and doing ss + today with the skimmed milk before hitting ss at weekend:D and i'm quite happy, think the colder weather has made me feel 10 x hungrier tho lol.

Nice to meet you Hayley, I'm Vicki, 31 From London currently working as a practice manager, but originally worked with horses before an accident 2 years ago, and since then put all my weight on:mad:

Shantel...i know the study is hard hun, and 1st and 3rd years are always tough, but don't forget to have some fun:D.

Claudine well done for being 100% hun, especially while feeling ill, those scales will have a great loss next week to make it all worthwhile:eek:

Eli and Kat hope you both have lovely days today and woo hoo it's friday:D

be back later

Hi Vicki,

Well done on being back on. I hope the first day goes well.

I have started having skimmed milk in my tea whereas at the start on SS they said you couldn't have it.

It has no effect on my losses at all and makes my coffee more enjoyable.

Hope you have a good day.
x

Nice to have spoken to 3 of you so far already: Claudine, Shantel and Vicki (sorry to hear about your accident).

I'm 22, currently a trainee transport manager and also doing my old job as an administrator too so very busy but rarely get to leave my desk!!

My stomach is growling already, time for Brocoli and cheese soup me thinks.... well as soon as the guys finish in the canteen anyway.

Actually thinking about it, i'll try and wait a bit longer as it will be hours until i can have the next one.

How long does it take before your body starts to be not hungry so soon?

I had the first sachet at 7.45 this morning.

I really shouldnt be on here at work, must get out of this habit already lol. :character00148:

Hi Hayley,

Not gonna lie the first days you do get hungry. For me it's day four that I don't feel as hungry. But everyone is different.

Keep the fluids up because this will help.

x

Hey Girls,
Ooooh thank goodness its Friday, I had a short week with work this week what with George's Hospital visit Monday, but it feels like one of the longest ever maybe because I havent been feeling 100% either, We were supposed to be going to the movies tomorrow but I'm really craving some slouch about time at home, so after work I took the boys to tesco to buy DVD's and goodies, they cost me a fortune and George even managed to sneak and extra DVD in lol, I now have no intention of leaving my house till monday :)

I hope you are feeling a bit better Claudine, so much harder to stick to ss when you are feeling ill isnt it :(

Shantel I dont mind either Kat or Kerena :) Hope you had a good day

Vicki good luck with the ss over the weekend, i so miss milk in my coffee, but the amount I drank before was dreadful, actually ss should be making me healtier in so many more ways than just being slimmer :)

Eli Hope you managed to get back on track, im if I fall of the track I always have much more than I need

Hayley how did you get on with the soup? that was the first one I tried too :) (must say its not one ive ever had since lol)
I'm Kat soon to be known as Kerena (which is my real name, and will be using with everyone once I reach goal, I Have been known as Kat since I was about 17) I don't mind either but once at Goal fat Kat will be no more :) I am 31 in 9 weeks (I detest the age 30 lol) I am a child minder and have 2 boys of my own, I am due my 4th weigh in on Monday really pleased with my losses so far :D

I have done much better with the water today, maybe because I have had a wicked Headache, but still need to get 2 shakes/soups down me
xxx

Hi all,

I hope that you are all well and had good days.

I case I don't get a chance to come on this weekend cos I'm working I hope you all have great Weekends and continue to be good!

If I get a min i'll log on to see how everyone is doing.

Feeling a bit better cold wise so fingers crossed I'm fighting it.

Evening all!

Glad to hear everyone is doing so well!

As for me, I have decided to start doing SS+ from today. Even though have only had the 3 meal so far, just to know I can have a 4th is making me feel so much better. I think its psycological more than anything,really..:hmm:Just need to up my water intake.

Hayley; I'm 28, live in London, have a 11-month old baby, and am sahm at the moment.
It's my 1st go on CD, and, although have not done that well occasionally, I hope I can reach goal sometime soonish. :)

Have a lovely Friday-night everyone and enjoy the relaxation after hard week's work!

Morning all,
thought I'd add a quick post from the comfort of the sofa bed :)
well as planned we are having our pj movie day and at present have a boy either side of me munching pringles, watching coraline, this is our second movie of the day, funny I'm not even tempted to pick any of the boys goodies :)

Vicki hope your ss goes well today

Eli hope ss+ goes well today, I can see how knowing you have the extra can make it easier :)

Claudine I hope work goes well over ther weekend

Shantel I hope you have a good weekend and get to relax a bit, you always sound so busy

Hayley, how are you doing today?
Xx

Afternoon ladies...

Sorry to say I'm gonna have to leave Cambridge, as just had my Magazine in the post Tellin me i've been accepted for the London Marathon and just gone through my emails from virgin marathon and saw it there :) Very excited about it, but also petrified as left training a tad too late, but there is no way i can train and do cd as need a high source of carbs most days.
Kat hope you're still having a lovely day, am jealous you are all cosy lol and well done for resisting the pringles.
Claudine, hope you're feeling better chick and well done for being 100%.
Hayley, hope day 1 was ok and not too bad and day 2 is going well for you.
Eli and shantel hope you have a great weekend ladies. Well hoping you'll still let me do the skinny beatchs xmas challenge, as still wanna lose alot by xmas and secretly hoping i can still lose the same amount doing my training!
sorry once again guys, and hope you all have a great weekend. x x

Last edited:
Wow Vicki, congratulations for being accepted, I would love to do something like that but am sooooo unfit its bad lol good luck with it all totally understand why you cant carry on CD
well my relaxing day has gone to pot, for the last hour I have sat and listeded to the fire alarms going off, no fire dont worry, but smoke alarms that are eletric so I cant do anything about it except wait for somone to come out and sort them, I swear I'm going to go mad :( all I asked for was one peaceful day :( xx

On day 2....

Hi ladies,

Day 1 was ok, got through it! The brocoli and cheese soup wasnt as good as it smelt, might not try that again (plus its not being stocked anymore). I had a cappucino for dinner last night and quite enjoyed it :)
Very very nearly gave in to munchies, had to play on bejewled to take my mind off it and have a long bath and read a book.
Think i might get through quite a few books and hot water lol

For breakfast today i had chocolate *yummy*, lunch was chicken and mushroom *yummy* and tonight i have got a chocolate mint with me.

Currently babysitting 4 kids (youngest being 2 and the eldest 16)..... very well behaved thank god. Not looking forward to smelling there dinner when its starts *Eek* Saving sachet for then.

I'm not suffering with hunger as much as i thought i would, the water seems to be doing quite a good job.

However i do constantly have a bad taste in my mouth, is it ok to chew chewing gum or have a smint or something (im paranoid).

My bf is being great support thank god!

Sooo looking forward to my first WI!

Hope all you ladies are having a good weekend so far. :rolleyes:

xx

Hi all,

Just checking in. Work was tiring. Going to watch the x-factor now and then have an early night.

I hope all are having good days.

Good luck Vicki with the marathon, it's great news. You know you are always welcome and I hope that you will do well with the weight loss and christmas challenge!

Glad you were able to stick with it Hayley! It will get easier from now on.

Hi Kerena and Eli.

I hope everyone is being good.

I'll check in tomorrow.
x

Hello!

I hope everyone's had a good weekend!

Claudine- Hopefully you are feeling better!

Vicki- Am sad to see you go, but congratulations and good luck with your training!! Am sure you will end up loosing a lot of weight by training and getting super fit in the process! Keep us posted on your progress. :)

Hayley- Hope you are doing well on your diet!

Kat- Just mentioning of Pringles and I can smell them! ;) Well done for resisting!

I have been doing ok since starting SS+. I am amazed by the loss already, I swear I feel like the speed has picked up! Maybe the meat gives a kickstart to my metabolism or smth..

I have to go and start getting my face ready,as we going out after m daughter wakes up.

Will prob pop in later. Have a lovely Sunday all!

Hey team,
How are you all? I've had a busy weekend, just trying to finish an assignment set for university. Nearly finished, only one more question to finish. Stayed in yesterday and just got on with some work. This morning, I had a driving lesson, which was nice as I got out of the home. Not really much to update. Tomorrow will officially make 16 weeks on CD! I can't believe how quickly time flies. I'm so glad I started when I did! I'm so much more confident and feel better about myself.

Vicki, that's great news about the marathon! All the best, I'd like to eventually start running.

Hayley, well done for getting past the tough days! CD is much easier after the initial start! Cappucino used to remind of of Starbuck's frappacinos!

Kerena, sorry your nice and relaxing weekend didn't go quite to plan! I hate fire alarms, they're so noisy!

Claudine, how is it going? Hope you had a nice evening after a tiring day at work! The weekend of long shifts is nearly over!

Eli, really glad SS+ is going well for you! When I was on 810, it was so nice to have a little meal in the evening.

Pop in soon xxx

Good morning ladies,

Cant believe i resisted pizza last night!

The mint shake wasnt so bad, this morning i have tried the toffee and walnut shake, its not too bad but definitely not a fave.

How is everyone getting on? xx

Hey Girls
just checking in after a really busy day, of housework washing and ironing how fun, well I guess after such a lazy day yesterday it was going to catch up somewhere :)
I've only just had my first shake, and I dont know why but I couldnt even drink it all, think my tastebuds have changed because its one that I normally have quite often, looks like I'll be doing some swaps again at my weigh in tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow, my scales are showing a good loss so I'm hoping hers will show the same, but not banking on the exact same lb incase its not the same I dont want to be gutted if its less, still I have managed 2 weeks at 100% now, sooooo pleased with myself after my first 2 weels on CD I didn't think I'd be able to be 100% for a week let alone 2 :D
as you know my best friend is home Friday (doesnt know I'm doing CD) and all along I was saying to myself that if she sees no difference I will have Pizza and wine with her but now I actually feel like I maybe strong enough to stick to sparkling water as I really dont want to break my 100% run :)

Hayley well done for resisting the Pizza, the boys had pizza here last night too and it honestly was the hardest battle I have had with myself a reall struggle but I resisted too :D

wow Shantel you have done so well in 16 weeks, fantasctic :) glad you enjoyed your driving lesson

Eli glad the ss+ is working out for you :)

Claudine hope work went well and you managed to get your early night

xxx

Kerena,
Why do all the bad things smell good??
Well done for also resisting!
Hope you WI goes well for you!

My boyfriend had waffles and chicken breasts in breadcrumbs and even that smelt good along with loads of ketchup. Im not a big fan of ketchup or waffles..... i watched Flash forwrd to distract myself from the food.
Anyone else watching that?
Im making sure i have my hot choc ready for 9pm and have on channel 5 :)
You can safely say i have found my new addiction.

I finished watching all of Entourage and How i met your mother. Didnt get through season 1 Prison Break as other half had already seen the whole lot and kept talking through it.... grr!

May have to make him play on PC and eat his dinner while i watch an episode every night with my sachet. Might keep me going 100% :)

Again im here on the PC at work so must dash, catch up with you all later ladies! Keep up the good work everyone.

xx

Morning everyone,

Pleased to see everyone has been checking in and keeping the thread going!

I am very tired this morning. Double shifts wipe me out on this diet. Even though I have energy I do get tired by the end of the day. I am off today and intend on staying in and relaxing for a little while before doing a little bit of cleaning.
Still 100% and feeling really good about it. Everyone at work is telling me i shouldn't lose any more weight but to be honest, that makes me even more determined to carry on. I'm optimistic about a good loss tomorrow and remain 100% In focus.

Shants - Well done with keeping 100% babes. Won't be long now before you are at goal! You should be so proud of yourself, I'm proud of you too. Get some pics on soon!

Eli - Well done with SS+! It sounds like you have found a plan that is going to really work for you. Great feeling when the pounds drop off eh! I look forward to congratulating you on lots more lost pounds in the future.

Hayley - Well done on staying 100% thats really great. How do you feel? You are sure to be in Ketosis soon if you are not already. Thats when it becomes even easier.

Vicki - I know you may not see this but I hope you are well. I hope the training goes well and I'm sure the weight will come of steadily. I'd love to be able to run myself and when I reach goal it's something I will look into.

Well ladies I'll pop back on later on. I hope you are well. I am drinking a really strong coffee as i type this and I feel a bit high now! :D Gonna go anf enjoy the buzz!

TTFN x

Hi all!

So glad to hear everyone's doing so well! :D

Was dissapointed this morning when scales had gone up slightly. I think I might have had a bit too much chicken and/or dranken too little water. Just couldnt stomack it yesterday for some reason..
My bf trained me yesterday,and considering I havent exercised since I got pregnant, its been a while and now my legs feel a bit weak. Must stretch again today,othewise I'll be soo stiff and sore tomorrow!

Will pop in in the evening,getting a whiff of doodoo in my nose so have to go change a nappy! ;)

WOW,

Well done on the working out Eli! Thats got to help with the loss in the end.

The gain is just a bit of fluid i think. Stick to it and I'm sure it will be gone soon.

Good luck with sticking with it for today.

Back