SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey all just popping in and thought i'd say hi, glad you all had good weekends and doing sooooo well.

Eli...when you exercise you must drink more water on cd actually on any diet, so that could explain the slight gain being water retention especially as you said you had trouble with the water:p

First run tonight in the gym for me so just had to find enough bandage to strap me bad leg up as don't want that giving in:rolleyes: but excited all the same.

Will pop by to see how ya all getting on.

hey all, hope everyone has had a good day, well done on your workout Eli
I just got back from my weigh in another 5.5lb off soooo pleased my cdc said that has to be a record for a months loss (with her) for a woman at least (im sure she was just being nice) but pratically 2 stone in a month, who would of thought :)
she is away for 2 weeks no but am seeing her stand in, she said i should of lost another stone by the time she comes back wouldnt that be great :)
xx

Thank you Claudine, soooo pleased i have 1 stone 2lb to loose and that will be my lightest weight as an adult, cant wait, so focused now :)
xx

Hi guys!

Wahey, well done Kat!! Thats a fab loss!! You must be over the moon. Am sure she must be right, your loss is so good, but even she isnt, little white lies don't matter since they make you feel great and motivated! ;P

Thanks for the info on water + exercise, Vicki, wasn't even thinking!
I don't know why am finding it so difficult to drink water these days. Normally don't have a problem really,used to drink loads before CD as well. Even now am trying to stay up and watch some Sex and the City so will finish my bottle. Have had 2 tetras today, but don't think I can drink the extra water... Oh, and good luck with training!

Thanks, Claudine! I really am finding it easier now! Although I know my CDC won't be happy because I still am not under 100kgs/222lbs(?) due to small losses the last 2 weeks. :/
Hope you have recovered already! :)

Have a good day tomorrow ladies!

Hey,
How are you all?

Hope you're well Claudine. Good luck with WI.
Well done on the great loss Kerena!
Good on you for working out Eli.
You must be excited about weigh in Hayley.
How are you doing Vicki?

Another 2.4lbs off for me, was 3 until this morning but nevermind. Only 11.8lbs to lose until I work up the steps. Doesn't sound so bad anymore. I've also now lost 4 stones. Can't believe it, so happy x

Well done on the weight loss Shantel, it's brilliant you've hit such a mile stone:D

Claudine hope weigh in goes well for you today..i'm sure it will:eek:

Training is going ok, have meeting with physio tonight to talk about my leg, as breaking twice this year I gotta avoid splints.

Eli,Kat and hayley hope you are all having a good day and diets are going well.

Will pop back soon, as you are all doing amazing x x

Hello Girls,

I hope you are all well!

Well done On the loss Shantel! Under a stone to go to move up thats so fantastic. 2.4 lbs is great and seems to be your number! You have kept going thoughout and it's a credit to you.

Glad the training is going well Vicki! Let us know how you are doing.

I have lost 12lbs this week which I am really pleased about. So i'm back on track now and I am now in the 14's which is the smallest I have been in my adult life which is really significant for me! Just need to keep going now!

Hayley how is it going?

Kerena - I'm excited for you! I look forward to congratulating you when you get where you want to be.

Eli - Just keep going, a loss is a loss no matter how small!

I'll be in and out today and I hope you have a good day one and all.
x

Wow what a great thread to Read today (not that is isnt always) but brilliant loss from Claudine and Shantel how great to have your goal so Close in sight, less than a stone till moving up the plans, go you, that fantastic!
Good luck with the physio tonight Vicki, oh my gooness breaking your leg twice in one year is really unlucky :(
Hayley and Eli I hope you are having a good day
I have a very rare quiet moment while I have 3 toddlers colouring in, so though
i'd pop by to post a message or two, I've been much better with my water today 3lts down so far so strange never used to be a probem for me, but struggled the past few days, I also decided to join the bonfire night challenge as im only a tiny way off my halloween one, funny because my bonfire night one is now bigger than what I have left for the christmas challenge, I set that after my 1st weigh in :)
at the start of my journey I never really knew what was possible, I chose it because I had tried everything else and mainly as it's cd shakes and nothing else (I didnt know about the bars back then) there was no way I could fool myself that I could have something I shouldnt and make up for it another day :)
now I'm not saying its easy, I really struggled the first couple of weeks, but I'm loving the losses and the support from you girls it really does make the journey so much more nicer :) I still have a long long way to go till goal, but just over a stone to get to my own mental goal in my head, its so exciting, and has changed my life so much in only 4 weeks, not only am I lighter but im happier :)
and today i noticed that I have lost over 10% I have never made that in any other diet I have tried and also 25 lb is the most I had ever lost on a 'diet' too
ere ark at me waffling on again :)
hope your all having a fab day
xx

Hi Kerena,

Yea I know what you mean.... Once you are in the swing of it with diet and once you know that you are going to stick with it, you are almost cerntain to have great losses. I think this really is the best diet of all time eh?

Have great day!

Claudine, Shantel, Kerena and Eli:

Hope your all ok ladies?

Popped in to see my CDC to swap some sachets over!
She asked me if i'd like to weigh myself! Og course i would! I'm eager to lose this and to see what i have lost in 5 days is amazing.... I'm now 12stone 6 so i have lost 6lb's altogether so far :) Still 2 days till official weigh in!!

Given me the boost not to eat any of the chips my OH is bringing home for his dinner!

It is time however for a shake as im starting to feel slightly hungry! Been over 7 hours since the last sachet.

Considering having a bath again tonight too as my OH still has work to do when he eventually gets in.

Oh some excellent news!! Me and my BF are definitely moving into our house on 9th November! Sooooo excited, only been waitin 10 days to hear from letting agents! Woohoo

xxx

Can't stop because i'm about to start work but I just had to come and whoop somewhere :) stood on the scales and I'm now back in the 14's :) whoop whoop catch up later
hope you all have a fantastic day
xxx

That's great Kerena, you must be chuffed.
Just popping in, not feeling so great. I have some joint pain in my thigh making it difficult to move. Never really thought anything of it, but this morning the pain is in my right knee and hand, so I'm off to see the doctor. Usually in winter, sometimes my hands become stiff but I haven't really thought much of it although a few weeks ago I assumed I slept bad which led to pain in my collarbone but it could have been related. Sorry to bring such a downer. I'll pop in later x

Morning Ladies,

Hey Shants! I hope that everything is O.k. babes. I ddn't blame you for being a bit down, pain can be awful especially when you have not idea what may be causing it. I'm sure it's just due to your busy lifestyle. Let us know how you get on.

Well done Kerena! WOOP WOOP for you! I know how you feel, as tipped into my 14's yesterday!

Gosh we are going to be a bunch or real skinny mini's by christmas aren't we.

Quite exciting.

Congratulations Hayley on the house, that is good news.

Eli - hows SS+ going?

As for me I am sat down at my dining table having my morning coffee. This is the best time of the day for me really and I intend to make the most of them cos when my daughter starts nursery and I increase my hours at work I won't be able to have this time.

I am still 100% and do not intend to be otherwise. Got on the scales this morning and no movement but a few ounces, but after 12lbs thats to be expected but hoping for 4 this week if I can.

I hope everyone is well. I hope you have good days!!

Ooops,
Sorry Claudine, I forgot to congratulate you on getting into the 14s and lowest weight! Well done to you. Many thanks for your kind words xx

hey everyone
hope you all had a good day, mine went quite quickly today, cant believe its only just gone 8 and im thinking of going to bed already, feeling a bit sick as I have just had 2 chocolate tetras together as I forgot till now that I hadnt had any yet, drank loads of water though and still have one more of something to fit in, hoping i wont feel so sick after my bath, hope you all have a nice evening
see you tomorrow xx

Morning Ladies!

Congrats on the weightloss Kerena!

Claudine well done for getting in to the 14's!

Shantel hope your feeling better today?!

Today ladies..... is WI for me, the first of many and i hope its a good one! :rolleyes:

x

Good luck Hayley so exciting isn't it :)
look forward to hearing your loss later
hope everyone has a good day, I have a house of sick children today, by rights they shouldn't come when they are Ill but I'm a soft touch, they are all laying down watching a movie, very strange for it to be quiet here
catch you all later
xx

Hey ladies,
Thanks for your kind words. I had to have a blood test and will get the results next week. I'm a bit worried as I didn't tell the Dr I was on CD. I know it will not be anything to do with CD, but sometimes people will make out it is. I have 21lbs left to get to goal and I really don't want to stop. Just a bit worried. Fingers crossed it will be okay.

Good luck with WI Hayley.
Hope you're good Claudine, Eli and Vicki!

x

Back