SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are well this fine morning.

Don't worry Shantel it will all be fine. If the blood test results show up something that may be related to CD you may have to tell him.. Your health is more important right. |I'd be surprised if it is linked in. You are moving up the plans soon anyway. I hope you are feeling better. Try not to worry in the meanwhile.

Good luck today hayley with WI.

Kerena - I hope the day stays quiet!!

Eli - How are things with you.

I had a major wobble last night where I wanted to eat everything in the house. My resistance was majorly tested. I was close to caving in but I didn't and I was rewarded with a pound off this morning.

It's so werid how one moment you can be so determined and them the next you feel like you need to eat. I am so glad i didn't eat though cos i would have really put myself back and felt like crap this morning.

Anyway, rant over.

TTFN

Oh I must of missed a post sorry Shantel, just read back, hope your results come back ok but they find out what's wrong , hopefully you won't have to stop cd and can get rid of your last bit xx

Well done for staying strong Claudine, it's a reall fight sometimes huh? But great news about the lb off :) yay xx

Hey all

Just wanted to say, hope you get well soon Shantel and I'm sure the blood test results will be ok:eek:

Claudine woo hoo at your loss babes and well done for being strong hun.

Hayley good luck with weigh in today chick, sure it'll be great, and you guys are on form for being top team this week.:D

Eli and Kat hope you ladies are ok.

Heyy,
How are you? My leg feels much better, still nor 100% but much better compared to before. Have to do some reading and complete an assignment.

Well done for resisting the wobble Claudine.
Well done with your WI Hayley that's fab.
Hope you're well Vicki, Hayley and Eli.
Thanks for your kind words xx

In all my excitement last night i forgot to post in here *smack on the hand for me*

I WI at 12st 4lbs - an amazing 8lb loss for me! Oh yeah!

I am now comfortably in my size 6 work trousers *thank god*

I was only planning to get to about 10 stone 5lb's but my CDC reckons i can get to 9st 7lb and be in the very healthy BMI section :)

I havent been under 10stone 5lb since i was 12. As soon as i puberty i piled it on :)
Damn that comfort choc for TOTM and other scrummy munchies.

Claudine - well done for not caving in and eating :)

Kerena - Hope your having a better time now.

Shantel - You feeling better? I hope so!

Hope all you orher ladies are all still doing great?!

My cappucino is not settling this morning at all..... Eugh! More water today me thinks.

Be back later to catch up :)

x

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick one as busy today!

Well done Hayley on the loss thats great and now that makes it easier to keep going right?

I'm busy and working tonight and all weekend so i may not get the chance to pop in much.

One thing I wanted to say though was that in order for me to post our losses at on sunday to be part of the challenge I need to have everyones weight in pounds so I can work out the % loss each week.

Hayley has already done that posting as belowm but Kerena and Eli's. If you dont want me to submit your scores you don't have to give it.

Anyway may pop back in later. x

Hi all!!

Sorr haven't been on for a while, as been crap..for like 2 days..:sigh: It's TOTM for me as well, so been tempted with everything and anything! Oh well,tomorrow's a new CD day! :D

Claudine- Congratulations on your loss,you must feel fab!!
My loss was 3lbs. My CDC is never happy with me, I have to try to be 100% until mid-Nov, til my DD's b-day,that's my target from tomorrow!

Shantel- Glad your leg is getting better!

Well done all the other Skinny Beatches for doing so well!

I think I will try and see if I can fit our logo in my sig, as not quite sure how much allowed space I have..:D

Have a good weekend all,although will pop in tomorrow! :)

Evening Ladies....just thought i'd pop in as was bored and love reading how you guys are doing and you are all doing Fab :)....well after lots of talks with doctors n physio's n stuff we've decided the best plan of action till xmas before i start the longer runs is to do cd 1000-1200 plan...as my fitness instructor thinks the shakes are great as i hate eating breakfasts and lunches etc..and he agrees i gotta ditch few stone before attempting longer runs as i'm soooo unfit haha and don't need alot of carbs at present cos have plenty of fat to fuel my body (his words not mine lol) ...so although i'm not sole sourcing like you guys, still like to stay in touch with thread as know it'll keep me on straight n narrow till xmas.

Irene...Claudine is the Team leader for Skinny Beatchs...think the team has 5 official members as i'm not official :) and will let claudine tell you about results! Hope all you guys are ok, and having a good friday evening. I'm stuck in as been called into work tomorrow :(...will be on tomorrow, have missed the team this last week
:) x

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

Just a quick one as busy today!

Well done Hayley on the loss thats great and now that makes it easier to keep going right?

I'm busy and working tonight and all weekend so i may not get the chance to pop in much.

One thing I wanted to say though was that in order for me to post our losses at on sunday to be part of the challenge I need to have everyones weight in pounds so I can work out the % loss each week.

Hayley has already done that posting as belowm but Kerena and Eli's. If you dont want me to submit your scores you don't have to give it.

Anyway may pop back in later. x

I lost 5.5 this week taking me to 209lb is that what you need?
Hope work is going okay
Well done Hayley on your fab loss
Shantel I'm glad your leg is feeling better
Eli good luck with being 100%
vicky sounds like a good plan you have come to

my best friends have just left really proud of myself I resisted wine and pizza but best of all my weekness champaign :)
don't think we are going to be able to get together again now tilly birthday :( but that's 8 weeks away so plenty of to
e to add to my transformation :)

hope everyone has a good weekend
xxx

Well hello ladies,

Today has been yet another good day.

Got something irritating my throat though and it has been for 3 may be 4 days now. If its not gone by Monday im going to the docs.
Reallt irritating, feels like something is stuck but obviously i havent for 9 days so how can something be stuck?!

Hope im not get tonsillitus again as this is what happened last time, i havent got a sore throat though so who knows.

Anyway i have managed to wear my size 14 comfy jeans all day and they dont feel tight at all. *yay*

Lookinf forward to having another shake in a while and possible watching a film with the OH. He has been at work today and i went with him but studied my CPC in the office like a good girl.... Didnt think my concentration would be this good on CD.

Hope all you ladies are having a good weekend so far?
x

Hi!
Hope you're all well. Will catch up with you soon :) Posted some before pictures and current ones to my albums. Excuse the headless pictures, not yet confident as I feel so ashamed of my befores xx

Hey all

Been quiet here this weekend...how you all doing?

Shantel, you should never be ashamed of how you used to look, but you should be proud of what you've achieved in such a short time hun:D

Hayley hope you are feeling better today hun, so many bugs going round at moment i've had yet another cold..but think the weather is not killing off the viruses as so mild.:rolleyes:

Eli..can't believe your cdc is disappointed with a 3lb loss, that is a great loss on cd so be proud hun.

Kat and Claudine hope you've had a good weekend also...hopefully catch up with you all soon.

Hope you all had a good weekend x

Vicky - Definitely feeling better today thank you :)

Got a strange taste in my mouth though which is bugging me.

Lots of water to be drunk today and green tea me thinks.

Claudine - Is there any room for a new member? How you doing?

Kat - Hope your ok today?

Shantel - Well done on the weight loss, pics are fab!

Eli - Sorry to hear about your CDC, i wouldnt be disappointed with a 3lb loss thats for sure :D

Hey Ladies,

Sorry I have been AWOL this weekend i've been at work as it is so busy. and I forgot to enter our Weight Loss scores for the challenge because I left it to the last min and I am sure we would have won cos we all did so well last week.

So starting this week I will submit our scores one as a time as they come in.

Well done for keeping the thread going all weekend.

Vicki - welcome back to the fold we have missed you loads! I hope this 1200 plan will be good and works for you. I am sure that with the training the weight will drop off.

Kerena - Well done on resisting the champers etc at the weekend. Keep it up! You are doing really well.

Eli - Well done on losing the 3 lbs and continue to do well. You will be fine and we are hear for you.

Hayley - How well you are doing! I am impressed with you and your determination. We can have 6 members so we have a full house at the moment now vicki has returned.

Shants - I hope you are doing O.k babes. I know you are keeping 100% as you always do.

I have had a busy week and had a night out on Saturday where I ended up drinking fizzy wine......not as strong as Kerena obviously. It's a little frustrating as I am now having to restart after my night off. I am also ill, I have been fighting a cold for about a week and I think it may be getting the better of me. Not WI this week because of it. But I am back 100% as of today.

Anyway I hope you all have good days.

I'll be arounf today as I have the day off!

Hey everyone...

Thanks for having me back...It was Lunar jim who inspired me to do a higher 1000 cd plan as he has done amazing on it, so feel at this time it's better for me to do that than calorie count or a diet plan:p

Nice to hear from you Claudine, and don't worry to much about the wine, it was only a lil blip:eek:..and hope you feel better soon, so many colds and bugs going about it's a nightmare.

Hayley the strange taste in ya mouth is normally a sign of ketosis along with bad breath:p

Eli and Kat hope you are ok and had a good weekend.

Be back on later, as no boss at work today :D

Hello, do you have any space on your team? I need an active team to keep me going x

Hey Girls
sorry I havent been about over the weekend, just been one of them where you dont even know where its gone, cant believe its monday again already :(
Claudine, if you enjoyed the fizzy wine the fight to get back on track is worth it :) I think if my weigh in was towards the end of the week I would of given in too

Hayley you are doing so well :)

Shantel you look fab :)

Eli and Vicki hope you are both okay

I'm really grumpy today lol most unusual for a monday im normally buzzing before my weigh in, but my stupid period is 5 days late and the later it gets the more moody I am, did CD mess with anyone elses totm? like I said I have my weigh in tonight hoping for at least 3.5 off if i havent I'll will be gutted and probably eat I'm really craving food today, already have a soup and a shake normally I have them all after work, silly period has a lot to answer for lol
xx

Back