SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Thank you Vicky, im hoping it is a sign of ketosis altho my hunger stopped by day 3 of CD. I have had "bad breath" since about 4 days in, this strange tastte seems to have eased.

Kat - Im on the injection and never got periods but since being on CD i have been spotting for 3 days now. TMI haha (I never even had spotting pre cd). Im not going to worry as im not getting any cramps so no trouble to me.

Claudine - Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated. Hope your blip doesnt put you off stride! Good luck

x

Eugh what a day, I knew I shouldnt of got up this morning, parents decided to send in their sick kids again, which meant we couldnt go swiming as planned because they were full of cold, plus they slept a lot of the day so we were pretty house bound :( my boys are acting like caged animals lol
I've been starving all day and to top it off my eletric key has gone missing, so I have had a bit of a mission getting a new one and getting come eletric
BUT.............on the plus side I had my weigh in tonight and lost another 5lb 3/4 Soooooo pleased :)
hope everyone has had a good day
xx
oh and Hayley I love your tattoo xx

Thank you Kat :)

Well morning ladies,

I bought myself some scales last night and found they're the same as my CDC so that was cool. only £12 from tesco!!

I weighed myself of course, 12st 1lb..... A loss of 3lb's since first WI. I did it around the same time i meet my CDC, official WI isnt until Thursday but seeing as she is away i will Weigh myself :)

Still cant believe im on my 12th day and still 100%, really though i was going to struggle on CD.

Your support on here has been amazing and very inspirational so thank you ladies :D :D :D

Hope everyone is having a better/good day today?!

Don't worry Claudine, you'll be fine :) You can do it, look how far you've come.
How is 1000 going Vicki??
Glad the taste has eased off Hayley :)
Wow Kerena, that's amazing. At this rate you'll soon be at goal :)
Thanks for comments on the pics everyone, truly made my day.

Losat 3.2lbs this week, can't believe only 8 more pounds until 810! My leg has eased up, still a little twinge but much better. I have a stiff neck from all the time I'm spending on the computer getting all these assignments completed for uni! Argh, I have another two due 16th November. Nothing much to report, still 100% and looking forward to getting these last pounds off me. I was thinking about changing my goal, everyone keeps saying I look great and shouldn't lose anymore but I know I definitely want to get to 11 stone. I'm 5ft 7 and haven't been 10 and a half since I was probably in primary school, so not sure how I'll look. I'll reassess when I get to 11 stone. Would love to hit the 10 stone barrier though x

Afternoon all

Wahey well done Shantel that is a great loss so far in your cd journey, i think everyone changes there goal at some point:eek:

Hayley..well done for still being 100% and showing a great loss for your 2nd weigh in:D My cdc only comes every 2 weeks so I weigh myself inbetween to keep me motivated:p

Cd 1000 is going great showing a great loss after just a day and still have enough energy to do my training...still at physio tho as an old injury has flared up.

Claudine how are you chick? hope you are feeling better today.

Eli and kat hope you are ok and having a good day.

Hope everyone is ok..chat soon x

Morning girls,
it's been so quiet here lately I hope everyone is okay? Vicki I'm glad your 1000 is going well and hope your old injury gets better soon
shantel you do look great, my goal on here is my dare to dream goal in my head 11.5 is my goal to get to and decide if I want to carry on :)
not sure what is wrong with me but Im the only one in my house that still seems to be living in the pre clock change time, so was up very early :)
nothing new to report here well other than I had my hair done yesterday, I've gone dark :) haven't had dark hair in years :)
xx

Hey ladies,

I have just popped in to day that the flu bug got me...thats why i have not been around the last few days.

sniff sniff. I have been spending most of the day in bed or on sofa feeling weak.

So if you don't see me for a few more days thats why.. Please carry on keeping the thread going and I'll catch up with everyone's news in a few days when feeling better.

I am still managing to stay on track though not eating much.

Love to you all

x

Grumpy Hailz....

Bad day already :(

Sore eye!! Woke up and it was gunky! Thats what i get for being allergic to cardboard and forgetting dammit. . . Packing boxes to moves is obviously not helping! Needs to be done though.

Also i got loads to do this morning and got to have my office gutted by 12 because my new furniture is turning up. God knows how im going to get anything let alone everything done by then.....

Panic!!! Right im also coming off here as its not helping my eye in the slightest! Be back laster ladies and hopefully in a better mood!

Hope your all ok?!

Hey everyone

Claudine get well soon hun.....know how you feel as me cold won't go...but look after yourself and keep warm:eek:

Hayley hope ya eye isn't too bad..and ya day gets better:D

Eli and shantel hope ya ok and week is going well x

Kat bet ya hair looks lovely...i dyed my hair blonde for ages but then went back to natural brunette and love it...and up keep is soooooo easy lol.

I'm still going ok...see what happens with weigh in next monday:D

Hope you all have a good day xx

Evening all

How is everyone? just thought I'd come and say hi

Big day for me as 1st day since breaking me leg....I'm getting back on the horse that broke it twicw this year:eek: soooo excited and hopefully he'll behave but have alerted A and E to be on standbye just in case he's not:rotflmao:

So will be back on if i'm not in hospital hahaha

Hope you are all ok. x x

Vicki I hope you survived and enjoyed your ride, how exciting, but really scary :)
Claudine I hope you get well really soon (((hugs)))
Hayley I hope your day got better
Eli and Shantel, I hope you are both okay

finished work I'm totally shattered :) looking forward to a nice long bath then snuggling up in bed with a book, Only have tomorrow to work then I'm off till monday, purely because I have the dentist Friday and i am so scared I have to be sedated how stupid lol thank goodness its just a couple of fillings so hopefully when they have done I should feel fine and may even be able to enjoy te rest of the day off :) last time, was when I had my wisdome teeth out and i felt rotten for days
any way waffled enough for now
Speak soon
xx

omg i forgot to tell you, I bought a pair of knee high boots the other week, I couldnt get them done up but convinced I would be able to at some poing I bought them............... well today they do up real knee highs, not stretchy and from a normal shop whoop whoop xx

Good evening ladies,

My day did get better but got hectic. Refurbished my office and its sooo much more to my taste and design woohoo. Back and arms hurt now. Think when the OH gets in i'll get in a nice hot bath :)

Vicky- Hope horse riding went ok?

Claudine- Hope your feeling better?

Kat- *eek* at dentist! I havent been for over 18 months, i too am petrified of them but they wont sedate me. I know i need to go though hehe. I hope all goes ok :)

Eli and Shantel where are you ladies?

Vicki you didn't come back, I hope you are okay :)
Hayley glad you day got better and that your office is more to your taste :)
Claudine I hope your feeling better
Eli and Shantel I hope you girls are okay
I'm really annoyed with myself I haven't really drank half of the water I normally do this week, going to try extra hard from now because my scales are actually showing a +1lb :( I haven't done anything else different so that's all I can think it is :(
on and my stupid period still hasn't turned up not worried about it but it's really beginong to get on my nerves, and I guess that could have something to do with my +1 :(
water water water for me today
hope you all have a good day xx

Heyy

Kerena, don't worry I go up and down during the week even with doing nothing different. It will come off, it's jsut a bit of water retention.

Vicki, how did it go??

Claudine get better soon :)

Hayley, hope you managed to have a nice relaxing day.

I'm fine everyone, went back to my GP who said it was just some inflammation and sent me to get an x ray and some blood tests in a few weeks if it doesn't get better. She said it was nothing to do with CD so that's a relief. I have a family history of joint stiffness so probably that's why. Hope you're all okay, everything is fine with me. Just getting prepared for 810, it's not long away now xx

Hey all

Don't worry I survived lol....he was soooo well behaved and can't wait to get back competiting again:D actually jumped a 5ft 6 jump with him soo i'm very excited about next summer.

Shantel Glad the doctors went well, and ooohh exciting about starting 810.

Kat know what you mean about the water...I struggled yesterday too so lots today:eek:

Claudine hope ya feeling better hun...damn flu bugs (((hugs)))

Hayley and eli hope ya ok guys and chat soon, so busy at work roll on the weekend:D

Afternoon ladies,

Today has been a better day already so far.... Still kind of in an audit. Stopped to have my soup though :)
Not changing my routine for an audit! haha

Vicky glad to hear about your horse :)

Shantel, good news about the docs!

Kat - I am eyeing up some knee high boots at the moment but my bf wont spend £60 on them :( Dammit. No doubt they wouldnt fit round my legs anyway.

Claudine, hope you feel better soon hun x

lol Hayle maybe you could try them see if there is any way they will fit or are likely to in the future then drop some hints that it would be lovely to have a reward when you reach goal lol :D
Vicki Im glad things went so well with your horse, god I have no idea about horses but thats so high lol im only 5.4 lol :)
thank you Shantel, I'm sure you are right but just incase I have drank 4lts of water today and done a 30 munute 'hard' jillian michaels work out, it will be gone in the morning :)
Claudine, hope you are feeling better
where is Eli hiding? :)
xx

Last edited:
Back