SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Good morning ladies,

Second WI last night and lost another 6lbs!!
A total of a stone lost in 2 weeks :D

Im very happy with this!

Hope all you ladies are ok!?

well done Hayley your doing fab xx

Thanks Kat! :D

hey everyone another quiet weekend here at SB headquaters :)
hope everyone is okay doing well and enjoying the weekend, havent got buch to say but thought i'd bump us up a little
Claudine I really hope you are feeling better now?
Well I have my 6th weigh in tomorrow not looking forward to it at all, my scales havent moved at all beern 100% so no reason for me not to loose, maybe its time I invested in some new scales?
xx

Hello ladies!

I had a bit of a treat last night and had a jacket potato with a bit of salad as me and OH were at a friends and stayed a little longer than intended and didnt have my shakes with me. I dont feel guilty at all as i still had all my water and more!

I actually feel better for it and stepped on the scales this morning and was a lb lighter.....
Obviously im not going to make it a habit but if it stops me munching away all the time then so be it.....

Hope this doesnt make me people think im a failure as i allowed myself to do it and dont feel guilty in the slightest.

Losing a stone in 2 weeks was way quicker than i thought so a lil treat was yummy :D

Anyway been shopping for a washing machine, fridge and freezer and failed.... cant find anything that we want :cry:

Think we're just gonna order from Argos and be done with it.

Evening Everyone.

Sorry for being Awol last few days, but Friday morning my bad leg was really hurting so went to hospital and I have a Stress Fracture:cry: So Orders from doctors is too rest and not do anything till it heals:(

But thats really it from me...not really been on the diet properly last wek as had the cold still annoying me and then this, but will be back on track tomorrow:D

Kat and Hayley well done for keeping the thread going ladies, hope you both having a great weekend and well done on the losses this week:p

Shantel Hope ya ok hun, know uni is probably really busy and hope your essays are going well.

Claudine hope you are feeling better chick, and ghood luck for weigh in this week.

Eli you ok hun? not been on for a while .

Anyway off to watch x factor results and have my last hot toddy as gonna be doing ss+ next couple of weeks as no training.

Hope you are all ok x x

Hellooo ladiees!

Finally I managed to come on! My internet connection has been down for daays! So horrible to be disconnectedd from the world! Hehee.. I went to an internet cafe and came to read how you all are doing,but couldn't remember my password, so couldnt write anything.

Anyways, i have been doing absolutely c**p,so nothing encouraging to say...:eek: I basically ate the whole week last week, so didnt even bother to go for my weigh in, as had enough left over meals to last me this week. Will go again on Wed. Today has been the first day I've been good.:(

You ladies have done so well, congratulations on your losses!!:)

Claudine- I hope you are feeling better, and havent suffered too much! I had a bit of a cold as well,but luckily it didnt last for more than 3-4days..

Vicki- Sorry to hear you cant train again. Make sure you get the rest to heal quick! And hey, as a silver lining; you can do SS for a while now! :D

Kat- Congrats on the boots! I want a pair! Btw, I just looked at your stats more closely, and I cant believe the way you look (=positive!)! ou must carry your weight really well, as from your face you dont look overweight at all!

Shantel- I cjecked your before and after pix just before my connection went, and omg what a transformation! You look so fab, you must be so pleased!! But you do have the most steal-like determinatio here, so you so deserve it!

Hayley- ou have done so well in just 2 weeks! Keep up the good work. And what it comes to the jacket, sometimes I think a little food kick starts your metabolism, but either way,I doubt its gonna affect you much negatively!

I went to Primark today,and bought a size 18 brown "leather" jacket, its cute and was only £8! Then I went to River Island because wanted to buy treggings, but the 18s were about 1-2 inches away from closing, c**p! So just ended up buying normal strechy leggings. I get so motivated when I go to clothes shops,because I want all of them! I want to get sequin-leggings for xmas, therefore have to do my best to stick with this untill then..! The worst it is, I actually dipped into double digits the other day (kgs) and then I went and messed it all up again..:break_diet: Blaah, just have to take it day by day. Off to browse the forum now before duties call!
Talk to you all tomorrow!

Good luck with WI tomorrow Kat!

Im off to a course in Leamington Spa tomorrow morning. 9-5pm.... Eek! Its all going to be people i dont know but there again they're all going to be thinking the same. Have bought myself a new handbag to fit BIG folder and another folder in there along with my stuff, new shoes, new silk shirt and size 14 trousrs :)

Just not looking forward to eating lunch with all of them..... Im hoping they have something sensible i can eat! Thankfully its only lunch and i can still have my other 2 shakes :)

Doubt ill be on here tomorrow evening but who knowa, see how the day goes!

Shantel i hope your ok?

Claudine i hope your feeling better now?

Vicky - Thanks for the rep :)

Right im offski to bedski!!!! Hopefully get some Zzzzz's in.

Hey everyone how are you???
Claudine where are you hun? Hope you're better now, we miss you!
Kerena, I usually don't lose much or anything until a few days before and sometimes 2lbs will come off the night before so don't worry.
Hayley, what a fab second week result. Good luck with the training.
Vicki, poor you. Hope you're feeling better soon, take it easy and relax.
Eli, thank you! You can do it, you'll definitely see those double digits soon!

I've been good, just so busy really with university but still 100%. I think in two weeks I'll be a healthy BMI so will be moving up the plans :) Can't wait to have some tuna and cottage cheese again. Still can't believe how far I've come, I can't remember being in the 11 stones ever. Not even in secondary school, so a big achievement for me. Pop in soon x

Wow glad to see most of you back Claudine we're missing you hope you are okay there are some nasty bugs out there :(
Vicki I cant believe you have damaged yourself again hope you are okay, good luck with your ss+
Eli, glad to have you back, god I'm not actually sure I could cope with no internet connection :) thank you for the comment I dont really carry weight on my face hence most of my photos are almost always shoulders up lol I have some pretty hiddious photos from over the last 10 years im actually going to put on here later, im really thinking of food and eating today (what is it with a Monday?) I figure they might keep me in check as to what I never want to look like again! what I cant wait to look like again and keep in mind that I can and will look even better :)
Hayley I hope your day went well and that you managed to find something you could have for lunch :)
Shantel, thank you I hope the same happens for me :) will let you know later how I get on :) well done for sticking with the 100% and wow you are so close to your goal, really inspiring :)
catch you all later xx

:D

Today was really good, the course i was on is really tough but im sooo looking forward to the week residential intensive course. Also out of the 8 people there i just so happened to sit next to the only guy that will be ont he same one as me so that was good. I will have a familiar face to greet when i get there.

Thank god for good trainging/conference centres. Green tea was on constant tap :) My lunch jacket spud and salad with half an apple after (think my mouth has got lazy as i couldnt be bothered to chew it haha)
Also the ladies loo was right outside out training room. A god send i tell you!! :rolleyes:

Right im now going to have a soup and watch the first season of True Blood *woohoo*

Hope all you ladies are ok?!

Glad you had a good day Hayley, and well done for picking someone you will see again to sit next to :D
just got back from my weigh in and I am totally gutted only 2 1/4 off :( one good thing out of it all though I dont feel like running to the cubord and eating everything in sight, which would be my old way to deal with things going wrong but I actually feel quite sick :(
I must look at the bigger picture, I must look at the bigger picture, I must look at the bigger picture 2.5 stone in 6 weeks
period is still missing so im hoping that will arrive at some point this week and I will have a good loss next week
xx

Claudine, where are you??? We miss you, come back!!
Well done Kerena, don't be gutted. I had weeks were I lost 2.4lbs consecutively but I carried on and looked at the bigger picture. It's a weight and to me it was better than nothing. It all adds up :) Look how much you've already lost in 6 weeks and the average is 1 stone a month :)
Vicky, hope your leg isn't hurting so much now.
Eli, Hope you're well.
Hayley, nice healthy options there.

Week 18 WI and another 3lbs off. Weird, usually is 2.4lbs but not complaining. Can't believe only 5 more pounds until 810. Been really busy with university week but looking forward to my week off. Not long to go now, really can't wait to get to goal. Still feel really huge, need more time for my head to catch up. Pop in soon x

Claudine - How you feeling hun?
Kat - Well done on your loss! Im hoping i lose still considering eating yesterday lunch time.
Eli - Hope your ok? Havent spoken much?
Shantel - Congrats on the weight loss! You must be happy?
Vicky - Hows your leg now?

Today is a 100% today like the last 2 and a half weeks....
Is it really that bad that i ate something at lunch yesterday as it was planned?

In another post i feel i did wrong but personally it was the healthiest thing there, if there was chicken or fish, believe me id have had it. But there wasnt. There wasnt even sandwiches! It was a hot food bar (very posh) offering roast and a bizarre type fry up!

Feel rather shoddy after previous comments about yesterday :(

Trying to put it behind me and remain positive as i know my losses this week will not be as high as the last two so im not going to be too disappointed to be honest as i expect it.

Im going to get on with my work now haha

Hey Hayley

Don't be down on youself chick.....Personally I fiind this forum great if you are on track but as soon as you blip or have a planned day off it's considered a nono:rolleyes:

I think you made a great choice personally....You could have thought to hell with it and eaten everything lol, but you didn't...yeah the jacket probably knocked you out of ketosis..but you are back on the wagon and sure you'll see a great loss this week..You've lost a stone in 2 weeks so be proud hun and don't let the perfectionists on the forum get you down:p x

Shantel well done on the fantastic loss this week especially as so close to goal, you have done soo well yo are an inspiration hun.

Kat don't be disappointed with ya loss, it's probably ya body catching up with the fast weight loss you've already had and still a good loss .:D

Claudine miss ya hun...hope ya ok.

Eli hope ya back on track know how you feel tho.

well My leg is back in a david beckham boot:D for 4 weeks till it heals and i'm searching for a new cdc as mine desserted me:( but do have enough supplies for 2 weeks.

Chat later gang x

Hey Hayley

Don't be down on youself chick.....Personally I fiind this forum great if you are on track but as soon as you blip or have a planned day off it's considered a nono:rolleyes:

I think you made a great choice personally....You could have thought to hell with it and eaten everything lol, but you didn't...yeah the jacket probably knocked you out of ketosis..but you are back on the wagon and sure you'll see a great loss this week..You've lost a stone in 2 weeks so be proud hun and don't let the perfectionists on the forum get you down:p x

Thank you :D Very kind supportive words there :D
Has made me smile and realise just how fab out Team is!! Thanks again ;)

Sorry to hear about your CDC and Hope your leg isnt David Beckham'd too long!
x

Hi Ladies!!!!

How are you babes? Doing good I see from reading the posts. Really well done for all your losses, you have done me really proud too keeping the thread going.

I am feeling better but what I had knocked me for 6 really, still not 100%.

But it has made me realise that I can't do the CD anymore so i will be leaving the site and the diet. :wave_cry:

My heart is not in it any longer and I am going to do slimming world I think. Still 5 stone is not a bad loss and i'm pleased with my progress!

I'm leaving the site because I don't really have the time to come on here as much now, so we need a new leader as I don't feel i have been doing a very good job of it lately anyway.

I will miss you all and I wish you all the best of luck with your loss. I will try and pop back on from time to time to see how you are all doing.

Good luck all.

xxxxxxxx:cry::wave_cry:xx

Evening all!

Oh no! So sad to see you go,Claudine!! I understand why,though, and you have done so well and am sure you'll shed the rest in no time with your chosen diet. The team wont be the same without you, you have been like the centrepiece (ok, cant think of a more appropriate word, but I hope ukwim!).
Main thing is that you are feeling better. Good luck with your loss as well, and do pop in from time to time to say hello and catch up!:wave_cry:

Hey Claudine,
Do you really have to leave us? I'll miss you :( You have been so supportive and really considerate to me from the moment I started CD. I will miss your positive updates and hearing about your weekly weigh ins and your general lovely personality! Thanks for making me feel so welcome to the team when I started and I am really sad to see you go. I understand though, but bring forward all you've learnt from CD and you'll be fine. All the best for the future, Shantel xxx

Back