SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Morning all

Aww Claudine, You'll always be a skinny beatch babe, and you'll do sooooo well with sw. Please don't be a stranger as you have given everyone such great support, and we are always here for ya chick. but will miss ya:cry:

Hope all the other ladies are ok, will be back on later x

Awwww Claudine, so sorry to see you go, you were one of the first people to speak to me on here and you really have been a great support here, I totally understand why you are leaving but please pop back evey now and then, sure you will do great on SW and it would be great to hear how you are doing and stay in touch
Take care lovely
xx

So sorry to hear your leaving Claudine :(
You were the one that invoted me into this group and i really appreciate it, its a great group.
Hope your ok and get on well with SW, good luck and pop back every now and then and let us now how your doing!?

xx

Sorry I haven't posted much the past few days (except to say goodbye to Claudine)
but been having a few stresses with work, and what with my missing period and my wost week on 100% I was feeling rather grumpy and didn't really want to bring my mood here, I am pleased to say I stayed 100% (which is very new for me food was very much my comfort when things were not going my way) my period decided to turn up 2 weeks late and my scales are finally starting to look friendly again :)
so here I am almost back to my normal happy self :)
I hope everyone is okay
Shantel ~ keep up the good work ( as if you need telling, you are fantastic)
Vicki ~ I hope you leg is feeling a bit now
Hayley ~ agreeing with your facebook status this morning it is freezing, funny I'm loosing weight but look fatter because I'm wearing more and more layers :)
Eli ~ how are you doing?
Xx

Morning ladies, for the first time in 4 months i have put on one of my fitted work tops and actually dont feel too bad in it.
My bf took a pic of me (in my underwear)when i first started 3 weeks ago and then took another of me last night. You can most definitely see and improvement.

My belly is disappearing *woohoo* and im getting my arms back and they dont merge into my body anymore.

3rd WI tonight ladies..... x

Good luck with your WI Hayley22 :)

Good luck with your weigh in Hun, and fab news that you can see the difference in photos, wishi had taken a proper one, I have one of me a few days in and wearing pjs lol but that's it, all the other photos of me are older or shoulder upwards lol actually I went to a party the week before I started and I have spotted myself in the background of peoples photos :( I looked hiddious thankfully no one tagged me in them lol maybe I'll add them here when I have a good one to show progress :)
xxx

Hey team

How's it all going? Good luck with weigh in tonight hayley sure you have done fab.

Kat hope ya having a good day today, and sure the photo's aren't that bad.

Shantel hope you are ok hun and uni is going well.

Eli hows the restart going? I'm going ok and leg is ok, physio next week so that'll be interesting.

On a sad note, i'm gonna be leaving the team too as can't get my head in to cd at moment so know i'm best of sticking with weight watchers if i'd just stuck to that from January i'd be at goal now lol, you guys have to decide who wants to be teamleader and start submitting the losses each week to the team comp as that is mainly what the team thing is about:( ,

Will pop on and say hi tho. x x

Last edited:
Hey all!

Oh no, Vicki, you too?! Aaaw, what a sad week :( I've enjoyed your positive posts and will miss them. Are you still going to be on minimins tho? I hope ww will be better for you and that you'll sail to goal :) Hopefully your leg will heal soon and you'll get back to training. Don't forget us! XXXX

The rest of the team: Sorry havent posted in a while,will do better from now, I promise! Have had quite a good day diet wise today. In my weigh in yesterday I finally got to the long-awaited dbl digits, so am happy about that! Today I also wore a normal length top with my jeans after been living in long ones. Prefer them still,tho! lol
We are having my daughter's 1st bday on the 21st, so I will try my hardest to be 100% untill then.

Glad to hear you've overcome your stress,Kat! I know how you feel about posting your photos-I dont want to post anything either untill I actually look good-then somehow the old ones dont seem as embarrasing..lol

Hayley-your course sounds like fun-what are you studying? How was your weigh in?? Bet you lost loads!

Does any of you ladies volunteer to become the Queen Beatch??

Hope you all had a good day! And again, Vicki,good luck with your loss/training! :)

awww Vicki :( cant believe you are off too must be the saddest SB week ever, I hope all works out for you, ww, your leg and your training pop back from time to time would love to know how you are getting on :)
Eli well done for getting to dbl digits :) and the shorter top, I keep picking up even longer ones lol not sure whats going on there :)
good luck for staying 100% till your daughters birthday, you can do it :) I am still thinking about posting some really old pics and some from last year but yeah the ones from a few months ago are a big no no for now :)
Hayley hun where are you? how was weigh in?
Shantel sure you are doing brilliantly :) hope uni is going well
my news for tooday, is I bought a pair of jeans in the tesco sale on mt second week into cd when I tried them I was gutted because there was no way they were doing up by almost a handspan |:( a couple of weeks ago I got them on but by laying flat on my bed and really struggling lol (why do we even try lol) well of course I couldnt wear them let alone walk in them :)
but today du dud dud dud dud dahhhhh they fit :D amd I'm wearing them woohoo, sadly they are not quite as nice as I thought they would be but they are little and on me woohoo
xx
oh and I have no idea what team leader has to do, so dont really want to say I will do it, but am online everyday lol
xx

3rd WI....

Well ladies if im completely honest ive lost a 1lb..... In total over three weeks i have a 1st 1lb.....
Im not complaining though cos my 14's are fitting me very comfortably now i was just hoping for a better WI.
Next week i WILL lose more.

Im having a positive day today as its the last day of work cos im having a week off next week to move into mine and my OH first house :D :D :D
I didnt want to rush it so have made sure i have plenty of time to get things where i want them.
I will not be on here though for the whole of the week as we will have no internet.... I will however return to here when im come back to work on the 16th.

:wave_cry: Vicky your leaving too???!! Skinny Beatchs is having a sad week.... Hope you come back to see us once in a while!?

:p Kat i did the same with a pair of size 16 skinny jeans, they didnt fit so i put them in the spare wardrobe and then went to put them on last weekend and they were way too big so gave them to my mum haha.

:) Eli you can do 100% till your daughters birthday im sure of it! My course is CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) in Freight Transport, its so hard im going to struggle like mad.

:cool: Shantel, hows Uni going and how you doing on CD?

I have decided that i wont ask to be Queen Beatch as i wont be on here enough over the enxt few weeks until our phone line/broadband is installed so good luck to whoever takes it!! :D

Also do we have space for a new member..... Rebbeca02uk isnt in a team and she is great! :confused::rolleyes::eek::):p;):D

Have a nice day ladies xx

Really sorry to hear you won't be around either Vicki :( I'll miss you, thanks for all your supportive words when I joined SB. Wish you all the best with everything.

Kerena, that's great! Must be chuffed! I love fitting into new clothes :) You'll have to resist shopping now, losing weight + inches = no money!

Hayley, don't stress, I had lots of weeks when my losses were low, and I still hung in there. 1 stone 1lbs is a wonderful achievement in 3 weeks.

Eli, congratulations on getting into the double digits! How exciting is that? Must be chuffed :)

I've been good and 100%, really glad I started CD when I did. Hopefully I'll be start New Years as a lovely Skinny Beatch. Scales being quite nice to me, 4 lbs until 810 hoping to achieve with this WI and the week after. I really can't wait. On another note, I'm considering after Christmas to start swimming 3x a week and light gentle weights. I hate my arms, they need some work on them! Grrr, well they can't be any worse than before. I have reading week and have 3 assignments to complete :( Pop in soon.

Sorry, I would have no time to be leader, but whoever decides to would make a wonderful one.

P.S. Hayley, Rebecca is welcome! Invite her along. The more the merrier :)

Thanks for the messages guys, reason for the change is I did do ss+ for few days and lost nothing, done 48 hrs of healthy eating and had a loss... so know for certain cd isn't for me:eek:

here's the rules for teams below...have a read then choose who wants to be team leader:D

http://www.minimins.com/cd-teams/70983-rules-cd-teams.html

will pop by when I'm online but laptop died so only got net acess at work.

Good luck every one and you'll all be skinny beatchs in no time :D

awww Vicki I can totally understand you reason for swapping then :)
I guess what works for some doesnt always work for others, I hope it all goes well and make sure you pop in when your lappy is well again :)
happy Sunday to everyone else, we seem to be a very little team at the moment, I am happy to be team Leader if no one else wants it?
figure we need to fill out team before we submit weights? do we?
Shantel and Eli hope you are okay, Hayley what day is it you actually have no internet from?
xx

Hiya!

Kat, am happy for you to be the team leader as well,I think you'd be the best at it anyways :)
I just breafly read the rules the other day, so not sure if I understood them correctly. Is it that we have to have 6 members, but we can submit min 3 weigh ins? So we cant submit if there's just 3 of us?
Oh and Hayley; of course Rebecca02uk can join us if she's still looking for a team!

How is everyone? Did you guys go and see fireworks last night? We went, but my daughter enjoyed the funfair more. I wanted to take her in this little train that went around a couple of times, you know those for small kids, but was a bit stressed if i'd fit in there,but luckily it was fine, phew!:rolleyes:

I need to get ready and go to the supermarket in a sec, will prob be back on later. Have a relaxing Sunday ladies!

Hey ladies,

I have let Rebbeca02uk know she is welcome here and she will post shortly. :)

I wont have internet as of Monday night :(
Dunno how am gonna cope cos i dont know how long its going to be for either.....

Had a fab time at the fireworks last night and then played the new buzz with 8 people in total till about 2am and then decided to go home lol.

Safe to say i havent been up long and need to get more packing done as we are out in a few hours x

Hey All,

Is it still okay for me to join??

Not really sure how it all works but Hayley says you are all lovely so would be nice to get to know you all

:) x

Heyy,
Of course it's okay for you to join. We'd love to have you :)

I'll tell you a bit about myself :)
I'm Shantel and I'm 18; I go to university and have been on CD for nearly 19 weeks and in that time I've lost over 4 and a half stone. I think it's the most amazing diet :)

How is it going for you??

xx

Hi Shantel,

Oh wow! Congratulations on your weight loss! That is absolutely amazing...bet you are dead chuffed!!!
You are very good doing it at Uni...do you live away from home? I was at uni a few years ago and all everyone did was eat!! haha not the ideal situation!!

I'm 23...only on my 3rd week of CD. Started on 810+ as preparation then last week started SS. Been on it for two weeks and craving some proper food like mad and been having some great dreams !!

Ah well, another day closer ;) x

Back