SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Awww thank you Eli and Shantel,
from what I read we need 6 but if we only need 3 to submit surely we are okay?
sorry was a bit later today, what day do we all get weighed? I'm a Monday,
Welcome to our Group Becca, I am Kerena going for my 7th weigh in tomorrow, and hoping for atleast a 2lb loss :)
looks like everyone had a nice weekend, I didn't go to see any fireworks, mainly because My 3yo doesnt like them, he hid in the house last week when we had some, I wasnt too bothered though as I have a stinking cold :(
tomorrow is going to be a long day, I have been off work since thursday, and tomorrow I have a mad rus after school because George (3) has hospital, at 3.30 need to cook everyone tea have the other children home by 6 and be at weigh in at 6.20, I can see a mad rush coming on :)
xx

Rebecca-Luckily, I commute to uni so it's not as hard even though everyone usually asks why I don't eat! It does get easier, you're doing great.

Kerena- I get weighed on Tuesdays, I think it's fine to submit what we have :) Aww sounds like you have a hectic day ahead of you tomorrow, better relax now! Good luck with w/i.

Hello to Eli and Hayley :)

I'm nearly halfway through second assignment, so that's great. Looking forward to finishing it and then I'll only have one left! x

Hi Kerena - good luck with your 7th weigh in - fingers crossed for you. you have had great weight losses to date...congratulations xx

Shantel - that's not too bad then that you drive, at least you can make your excuses!!

Anyways, I get weighed in on Tuesdays too...off to watch x factor :D xx

OMG what an afternoon!

Took another farm manager and his missus to look at a nefarm and bungalow and they agreed to take it :)
We then all went for a meal..... I was very good and ordered water and a fish dish :)
The farm managers missus is on weight watchers and carried her book on her so was checking what she could have lol.
May have to invite her to this site.

Not that she needs to lose any weight at all!

But then people say that about me.

Have been packing frantically for the past 3 hours and now nothing left except PC and surround sound :) Gotta leave them on hehe.

Started to get chills so hoping im not getting ill :( Not what i need.
Collecting keys tomorrow for our house *eeeeeeeeeee* Sooooo excited!

Nice to see yo here Becca :D

Hi Shantel, Kat and Eli :)

Hi all!

Welcome to the Team, Becca! I'm Eli, am 28, and am on week 8 or 9 of CD. Everyone in this team are doing so well, I feel like I'm not!:rolleyes: I'm trying though,and hopefully will be able to keep up untill I get to goal.

Congrats, Kat, seems like you are now officially the Leader! Maybe we should check with Irene if we can submit. Hopefully we'll get one more new member soon so we'd have full house. :D
I forgot who asked, but I go to my weigh ins on Wednesdays.

Hayley-Sounds like you had loads of fun last night! Congratulations on the new house, you must be exited! Hopefully you'll get the internet up and running soon.

Shantel- Well done for getting majority of your assignments done! I remember always leaving them to the last day and running to drop them off on the due date. :p

Had a 100% day today, for a change..Just had my porridge, cuppa and still got a litre of water to drink.

Talk to you tomorrow all!

Hi all!

Welcome to the Team, Becca! I'm Eli, am 28, and am on week 8 or 9 of CD. Everyone in this team are doing so well, I feel like I'm not!:rolleyes: I'm trying though,and hopefully will be able to keep up untill I get to goal.

Hi Eli,

Looking at your stats you have lost almost 2.5 stone?? Now, that is amazing!! xx

Hi!

Thanks Becca :) Should be more now,though,as have has a week where sts, and a couple of week where only lost 1-1,5kg. My CDC is always expecting a 2kg loss.:rolleyes:
How are you doing so far? Do you find it easy?

2kg loss is quite a lot..on a weekly basis! If you look at the bigger pic you are doing fab!!

I am finding it ok thanks - i found first week easy although last week and this week I have been having dreams of food. Finding it difficult but generally 100% (with the exception of some tuna/chicken here and there - don't often!!)

It is just the physical want of eating proper food gets to me...especially at weekends when I spend time with the OH and all he does it eat ****!! lol

It's going to be a long journey but I am looking forward to seeing what the results bring!!x

I know, the weekends are the toughes for me as well, plus TOTM,just gives me the munchies..! I did SS for the first month or so, and then changed to SS+, so I can have some actual food, or the 4th pack. It's totally psycological, as just to know I CAN have the 4th pack if I want, helps so much, and don't even end up having it every day!

You'll do great, the puonds are going to start melting away from the first week! Good luck! :)

Hi, is there any space on your team? I am currenty on Wanna Bees but I'm sort of on my own a lot as they dont get on very often and I need an active team

Bye for now ladies.....

Tonight is my last night being on here till internet is set up in the new place.... hopefully that wont take too long!

Have been cleaning the new house, got rid of all spiders, cobwebs, rubbish, dead flies, fly poo etc etc lol

Even moved a few boxes of my own into the house :D

Sooooo looking forward to actually moving in now :D :D

Hope all you ladies are ok and report in as soon as i can, dont replace pwweeeezzzeee! I promise ill be back. Feel free to add me to on Facebook Hayley Wharton, You cant miss me im wearing glasses with blue frames lol.

Bye for now xx :wave_cry:

Tatty moo course you can Join us, we wikll then be a full house :) whoop whoop, tell us a little about you, we are a really friendly and supportive group of girls :) hope you enjoy being here :)
Im Kerena just had mt 7th weigh in and still loving the diet :)
hey eveyone else
Hayley how exciting to be starting to move things in and spiders out :) hope the move all goes well and look forward to catching up when you get Back
Eli nice to put a face to you :) well done for your 100% yesterday, how did you go today?
Shantel, well done on the assignments hope you are okay, and even closer to 810 woohoo how exciting :)
Becca Have you tried the bars? I hadnt until today, and it wasnt bad was nice to chep something, will see how this week goes as to if I have them again but I bought 1 of each flavour to try this week :)
I had my weigh in tonight and lost another 6 1/4 lb soooooo happy pratically 3 stone in 7 weeks woohoo xx

Aw thank you so much :D

I'm Jools, I'm 32 and I have 2 daughters. One is just over 2 years old and the other is almost 4 months old. I'm from Glasgow but have lived in England for 11 years and was in the RAF until last year.

I have lost over a stone on CD in the last 2 weeks :party0049: I have 4 stone to go!

Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Last edited:
well done hunni your are doing Great, I also have 2 children both boys 3 and 10 :) and im going to be 31 in 5 weeks (i dont like 30 lol)
xx

lol I wasnt a fan of 30 much either ;) Well done on your loss today :D You have done really well, hope I do as well xx

Hi Kerena,

Congratulations on your loss hun, you must be sooo excited!!! Haven't tried the bars yet but put my order in tonight (ready for WI tomorrow) and have ordered the caramel and cranberry!! Can't wait to try them - just hoping they don't affect my weight loss like they do others!!

Jools - hey how are you? I have just joined here too so am new to this game...still not sure how it works!! Good to see you changed your signature already ;) and well done on your weight loss - that is a fantastic achievement!!

Hayley - tara for now, will catch u on fb...hope the move goes well!!

xx

Hi Kerena,

Congratulations on your loss hun, you must be sooo excited!!! Haven't tried the bars yet but put my order in tonight (ready for WI tomorrow) and have ordered the caramel and cranberry!! Can't wait to try them - just hoping they don't affect my weight loss like they do others!!

Jools - hey how are you? I have just joined here too so am new to this game...still not sure how it works!! Good to see you changed your signature already ;) and well done on your weight loss - that is a fantastic achievement!!

Hayley - tara for now, will catch u on fb...hope the move goes well!!

xx

Thannk you hunni, ill be on fb on my phone so can get wall messages and status' and inboxs etc. x

Nice to see another new member, Welcome Jools, i'll see you around (when im back) :)

Evening ladies!

Congartulations Kat, thats a massive loss!!! Must be soo pleased! :) See, THAT is why you are the TL! ;)
Yeah, there's a face, but camera really does NOT love me..:rolleyes:
Haven't been 100% today, yet again...haven't binged or anything, but had a bite of this here and a bite of that there..I do not know how I can motivate myself enough.:sigh:

Oooh you must be exited Hayley! And you've done the not-so-pleasant-but-necessary bits (cleaning, moving boxes), so you can get to he fun bit, decorating, and then just sit back and enjoy your new flat! :D

Welcome to the group Jools! I'm Eli,am 28 and have a little girl who's going to be 1 in 2weeks. Congratulations on your loss!

Shantel- I hope you are more or less finished with your assignments. I wont even need to ask how you are doig diet wise, as know you've been 100%! :D

Hi Becca! Hope you had a good day!

Talk to you tomorrow girls!

Heyy everyone,
Another 2.2lbs off and only 2lbs until 810! I've been 100% on CD SS for 19 weeks now, never thought I would last. Looking forward to getting the final stone off now :) Also have completed 2/3 assignments, only 1 left now :)

Eli, don't worry! Today is a new day! SS can be hard but just remind yourself of your goals :)
Kerena, what a fantastic loss, it's just melting off you!
Hayley, good luck with everything and the moving. Come back asap!
Rebecca, how is it going?? Cranberry is one of my faves- that and peanut and they're lower in carbs too.
Jools, welcome :) Over a stone in 2 weeks? That's wonderful :) I'm Shantel and have been on SS 100% for 19 weeks. I have lost nearly 5 stone and begin 810 hopefully next week. I'm 18 and I go to uni, so I don't get to pop in here so much as I'm overloaded with assignments at the moment :(

Have a great day girls xx

Back