SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Morning everyone :) Thank you for the lovely welcome!

Hayley I hope your move goes well and will look forward to chatting when you get back :hug99:

Hi rebecca, I have just started on the bars too and I love them. I hope they dont affect my losses though but if they do then will just limit how many I have per week. OT but you look stunning in your avatar!

Hi Eli, how are you doing today? I get tempted to have bites of stuff too which is why I decided to try the bars, I miss chewing! Are you having a party for your wee girls birthday? We had one for my eldest daughter when she turned one and she cried all the way through it lol

Shantel, 19 weeks on CD! Thats fantastic. Any tips on how to stay faithful? Your loss is what I'm trying to achieve and you have done it in 19 weeks, that makes me so excited that I could do the same!

Not up to much today, got a poorly husband who has a tummy bug so will be looking after him (you know what men are like when they're ill)

Have a great day everyone xxxxx

Hey Jools,
My tip would be visualise your goals in those moments of weakness, that's what I would do. I really hated the way I looked and was always depressed about my weight so having something to focus on. Also trying on clothes and taking pictures have helped me realise how much I've lost. You can do it! I wanted to lose weight more than anything and I guess that has helped me. It is hard, shunning social occasions but imo, it's not like you're never going to have food again. It will still be around, long after Cambridge. Also enjoy your journey! It makes time go so much quicker x

Thats how I feel too. I hate how I look and I cant wear any nice clothes so I picture myself in a nice pair of jeans and it motivates me. I dont hate doing CD either which really helps x

You'll absolutely fine! Come on here if you ever have a week moment and look at the success pictures. It really motivates me :) x

Oh I know, shows how well people have done, its fantastic x

Hi rebecca, I have just started on the bars too and I love them. I hope they dont affect my losses though but if they do then will just limit how many I have per week. OT but you look stunning in your avatar!
Hey Jools,
Had WI this morning and had a little bar 'taster' session with my CDC. It was brill - they all taste so different! Yesterday I ordered the Caramel and Cranberry but after tasting the Caramel one this morning (yuck!!) I decided to take another Cranberry instead as I thought that one was DELICIOUS!! Also quite liked the toffee and the chocolate orange!! Will limit myself to these and have them as a treat I think!!

Thanks for the compliment, that must be my better side!! When I get the confidence to post some more pics of me up I will show you the full length version of a pic taken the same evening where my big boobs, big stomach, big legs all detract from my face!!! :) then i would like you to comment again ;) hehe

Anyway, on a more positive note, lost another 3 and a quarter pounds this week. Not as much as we all hope for of course but a good loss all the more! Takes me to 16pounds in three weeks - and first stone GONE!

How are we all today??
xxx

I understand what you're saying Rebecca, I only ever put pics up of my face and leave the body out ;) Another few months and we will be happily putting full length shots up :D Congratulations on your loss and your first stone gone :party0049:

Had a busy day today getting some Christmas shopping done so am pooped now. Hubby has the new Call Of Duty X-Box game so I am going to do some baking while he plays it. I'm a glutton for punishment I know lol! Hubby is having friends round for an X-Box night tomorrow night so am baking some treats for them ;)

How has everyone been today?

That's so nice of you...!! Wish I could bake and cook :( you HB is one very lucky fella.. :)
Good that you got some xmas shopping done - I have booked a days holiday on Thursday, going xmas shopping with my mum and sister ! Ahhhh lol

I have just found my new favourite shake....half chocolate, half banana!! Give it a go if u like banana...it is delicious.

Have been really worried because I have really been going off the shakes lately...and i don't like the soups and only like the tetras for work (think they taste foul lol) so only leaves me with the A & C porridge...and the bars!

D'oh...there's just no pleasin' some people lol thank god I found choc & banana!!

What are your plans for xmas Jools...you planning anytime off SS?x

Yeah I'm taking 3 days off, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing day but not going to go overboard. Am expecting to put weight on over that period but I'm ok with that as long as we have a fab Christmas! What about you, are you taking time off?

I'm quite lucky with the diet as I like the tetras, a few of the shakes, the bars and a couple of the soups so I can mix them up a bit and not get bored. Have you tried freezing a tetra and having ice cream? Thats nice :)

Off to do some baking now xx

Yeah I'm taking 3 days off, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing day but not going to go overboard. Am expecting to put weight on over that period but I'm ok with that as long as we have a fab Christmas! What about you, are you taking time off?

I'm quite lucky with the diet as I like the tetras, a few of the shakes, the bars and a couple of the soups so I can mix them up a bit and not get bored. Have you tried freezing a tetra and having ice cream? Thats nice :)

Off to do some baking now xx

I tried freezing the chocolate one but got really bored of it...not tried the strawb or banana frozen though - any good?

I'm not sure about taking time off over christmas - I don't want to consume any carbs but then don't know if i can sit around a dinner table, everyone eating their roasties and pigs in blanket :cry:haha
Was going to just have a poussin and some veg but no idea...lol x

Hey all!

How's everyone?

I went to my weigh in today after all, as bf had a day off, so made most of it and went by myself (my baby's just all over the place if we have to wait, my CDC has a walk in "clinic"!). Lost 1lb, whoop whoop.. :rolleyes:To be honest wasnt expecting anything more than that, as been crap, so at least its a loss no matter how small.

Have you tried making your shakes into mousses, Becca? I used to make all of them after getting bored of the shakes. They are a bit more "foody" because they are more solid. Had them so much even the though of them makes me sick now..! Now I just have bars, porridge and choc tetras.

Oh I'm a bit scared of xmas! Am flying home for about 10days, and know will gain weight! But then again, I know the amount will be gone in no time once back on CD, so not too too worried.

Jools- Yes, we are having a party for my baby's birthday. Hopefully be fun and have to take lots of pics as a memory! :)

Hi Kat, Shantel and Hayley, hope you are all doing great! :)

I dont have much choice over Christmas as we are spending it with family who dont know I'm doing CD. They are really against it so I havent told them. I am basically just saying that I'm on a really strict diet as I am desperate to lose weight ;)

I was just really bad and tasted a bit of the double chocolate brownies that I just baked :eek: I just couldnt stop myself :(

Going to feed my youngest daughter now and go to bed and sulk :sigh:

Morning everyone,

I am soooo ill today :wave_cry: My hubby has had a tummy bug and looks like I have it now. Not sure what to do about shakes as I cant stomach having anything and I'm really struggling to drink water too. I feel absolutely awful and just want to go to bed :cry:

Hey Eli,

I have tried making my shakes into mousses but i'm not a fan of the stodgy texture!! Maybe I am not making them right?? Find them too heavy...hmmm

Morning Jools,

Sorry to hear you're not well! Doesn't sound good at all...i'd say go and sleep it off and if you feel better later, get started on your shakes...

I cant go to sleep, have a toddler and baby to look after hun. Just lying on sofa but need to get up and feed baby now xx

Well I am feeling a bit better and have managed some water but not any shakes. I made one but couldnt drink it!

I have baked some cakes for hubbys friends coming round later. I baked chocolate brownies, chocolate mint sandwich cakes, an apple pie and fairy cakes with red icing and smarties. They can all sit and get fat while I slim down :D

Hope you're all doing ok xx

Morning girls,
How is everyone today? Seems that I dont actually have a tummy bug but the flu :( My whole body is aching and it hurts my throat to swallow which puts me off srinking water but going to do my best with the water today anyway as it will probably help.

How is everyone feeling?

Awww, hope you are going to take it easy on yourself.
Take lots of vit C and try to keep yourself as warm as possible.
Wish you better xxx

Back